All Comments on 'Cold War Between Wife & Mom Ch. 04'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mxm!

Shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idea

How about having the women wrestle for the son, winner gets to fuck loser and the son. Or maybe tag team, girls against guy. Love wrestling stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

this is an absolutely amazing premise and you have to keep this war going on! You're an amazing writer we all want more from this series!

SingleDad1234SingleDad1234about 9 years ago
Love the series

Thought for sure that Dan and Ethel would sandwich Gail. That would have been a great finish

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
what the hell

What the hell this whole series sucked I should have known after reading the first chapter but I kept reading in hopes it would get better but all you managed was to make it worse im not even going to rate it that is how bad I found it to be

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't satisfy them all

This chapter may not have been the best ending of story I've read on this site, but what the heck, It sure wasn't the worst. If this is what you like doing, keep on trucking.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Read

Liked the story but should have had more chapters as Gail was beginning to fall under the spell of Ethel and her strap on. This could be something where Gail goes to visit Ethel for a week and really become Ethel's bitch.

Lots of possibilities

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Third wheel

As far as the wife is concerned, her husband is now surplus to requirements, having been replaced by something bigger. It won't be long before she is seeking out the real thing elsewhere. She has a longing to be dominated and used that hubby can't compete with. Oh well, at least his mom still wants him!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Not the usual incestuous love story. There appears to be no emmotional love between husband and wife. She performed her wifely duty. The mother uses her son as a weapon in her battle with the wife. Mother does not appear to be concerned a bout her son's emotional nor physical needs. Finally, the soj is not man enough for either woman. It appears he will be a spineless being with a penis ( which can be easily replaced)..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES