All Comments on 'Cole and Ellen Do Spring Break'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice...

Nice story of Cole, Ellen and Kayla. Is there a threesome in their future? As a Marine in this same era, I'd like to see Cole join up, but also he should go to collage first.

How about continuing this wonderful series.

trigudistrigudisabout 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous (4/20/16)

Thanks for your kind comments. There might be a follow-up story in the future. There is much to mine from that era as backdrop to an ongoing tale of the main characters.

RasmatRasmatalmost 8 years ago
Oh hell,....

Quite a rollercoaster of a story. Five

jntiquesjntiquesover 7 years ago

Dear Author, another home run for you. Thanks as usual. jntiques

ThelvynerThelvynerabout 7 years ago
Why would anyone want someone to go to Vietnam?

That seems about the same as wishing the worst torture on someone just because. That place was hell for our people and an unmitigated disaster I lay at the feet of stupid people in our government (which hasn't changed as they still get us involved in shit we have no business in usually so some rich guy can get richer). Doesn't do our service people any good to be used by their own country like that and then spit out and forgotten unless a politician needs air time looking good. I don't wish this shit even on imaginary characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written story

But extremely shallow. why should they fuck to prove they love each other??? how about growing up, getting thru college before making idiot decisions...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

You players are much too young to be making serious decisions. Almost no one wanted to go to Vietnam. That's why there was a draft and cowards that went to other country to escape. Yes they were cowards. The protesters I respected, many of them went on to serving their country any way. Vietnam was always a mistake made mostly by Truman. Ho Chi Min begged the USA to provide teachers to Vietnam after World War two, but Truman refused. He could thru education have changed the country of Vietnam. Dumbest mistake EVER! What I do NOT like about this story is it's a VERY unfinished story. That's cruel Author.

trigudistrigudisalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Truman and Vietnam.

Anonymous (wish you had given at least a site name)- Your're right. Truman made a huge mistake in rejecting Ho's overtures for peace and alliance. But you've got to consider the times. Communism was our enemy no matter what country. Cold War thinking had us believing that communism was a monolith centered in Moscow. We supported France monetarily in their effort to keep Vietnam as a colony. Kennedy sent "advisers" in and LBJ escalated the mess into a greater mess, then passed it on to Nixon. Almost 60k Americans were killed for a stupid foreign policy engineered by so-called brilliant people (Macnamara, Rostow, et al). And nothing seems to have changed. We make the same mistakes over and over. ie: North Korea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please write more!

Cole and Ellen have much more story in them to tell. I still imagine them naked together, with Ellen tracing her fingers through Cole's chest hair, along the treasure trail, and around his great cock. He must pleasure her to no end, as they did their virginal explorations together. Please give us more description, as I believe they DO love each other, and LOVE exploring each other's bodies. He must have a great muscular chest from his football days and his runs. In each others' arms, her head against his chest, her fingers idly tracing the hair around and between his pecs -- what a sexy sight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...