Collaboration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Chrissy." Lily called one morning

"Hi hon. Slept well last night?" I asked as I took a sip of my coffee, sitting on my kitchen bench bar stool.

"Yeah, ok, considered."

"I think you need to de-stress. Do some Yoga, go to gym, come over and make love to me ... etc. etc." I joked.

"I missed you too. After what happened last night I really wish I could."

"What happened last night? Is CT alright? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, we are fine. Well, CT is. But I am worried."

"What happened?"

"Well, you have to promise me that you won't hate me and judge me, ok?" Lily lowered her voice even more.

"Okay, okay. Just tell me." I was getting impatient.

"You know how CT studied well into the night and I didn't want to leave him alone?"

"Yes!" I said rolling my eyes, thinking it was a bit much.

"So I got him to study in my room while I read in bed. It's more comfortable for me anyway, and it's all setup for him with computer and light and so on, you know."

"So what happened??" I said sarcastically.

"Well, if you stop interrupting me, I'll tell you." She bit back.

"Okay, okay. Go ahead." I sighed.

"Well, I must have fallen asleep when I felt a hand on my tits. Very lightly, but I felt it. I didn't open my eyes thinking I was dreaming and I wanted the dream to continue. Then I felt it again. I knew it was CT, I mean, who else could it be?" My jaw dropped. Lily continued, "I managed to open my eye just a little, I didn't want to scare him or anything, and I saw him kneeling in from of me with his pants down, his dick in one hand and massaging my tits with the other."

"What the fuck. Through your pyjama?" I said involuntarily.

"Yeah! What do you think? You think I sleep naked in front of my son?"

I took a deep breath. "What did you do, then?"

"What can I do? I just pretend that I was a sleep. It's hard though when he started touching my nipples." I wanted to say something but thought better of it. "You know how sensitive my nipples are, even when it's through a layer of cloths."

"What? You mean you were turned on?" I couldn't stop myself as shock took over.

"Yeah, won't you?" Lily asked defensively.

"He's your son, Lily" I said urgently.

"You promised not to judge. Now you are judging me." Lily snapped back.

I took another deep breath and said, "Then what happened?"

"Well, he came on his hand soon after, and he went back to his room."

I breathe a sigh of relieve, but Lily continued. "I waited for a while and made sure he wasn't coming back before I ran to the bath room."

"Why?" I was curious.

"Promise you won't freak out?"

"Can you just tell me? I don't think I can promise you anything now."

I waited but Lily kept quiet.

"Okay! I promise!" I finally surrendered to the situation.

"I touched myself until I came." Lily whispered.

I went all quiet. My heart was pounding trying to picture Lily touching herself after watching her son came.

"I'll call you later, ok babe? I have to go make breakfast for CT now." Lily said after a few minutes of silence.

I sat on the bar stool, stunned, and still holding the phone when Tod came into the dining room. He walked over and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the corner of my mouth. I thought his hand brushed crossed my tits, but I was not certain.

"You're feeling a bit hot and bothered, mum?" Tod asked.

I came back to the land of the living. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you looked flustered, you don't look sick, but your skin was hot to touch", then he added, "and you wet your panties."

I looked down and my gown was parted and my panties were clearly visible. I blushed and dashed to my room. "Oh my god" I thought, I was turned on by what happened to Lily. I was as perverted as Lily. And Tod saw me in the state I was. I stripped off and jumped in the shower trying to clear my head and tried my best to subdue the horny feeling.

For the whole day, I had a surreal feeling. Lily and CT came over for dinner that night. We got take away, as I was too distracted. For some reason, I need to give Tod a good night hug. Tod felt it too.

"You ok. Mum?" Tod asked

"Yeah, why not?"

"Well, you and Lily were a bit quiet over dinner. You guys are not having a fight are you?"

"No, no. Lily won't come over if we were." I said.

"Ok. You don't normally hug me that hard unless you are sad, or uncertain or troubled about something."

"Well, I'm sure it's nothing. Don't worry." I smiled at him.

Tod cupped my face and said "I love you mum" before he planted a kiss on my mouth.

I was taken aback by the kiss, but he just turned around and walked back to his room.

My sleep was full of dreams that night. I woke up tired.

Lily called at the same time, just like any other day. I picked up the phone with a coffee in my hand and sitting on the same bar stool I sat every morning.

"Hi hon." I assumed it was lily.

"Did you sleep ok last night? You sounded really tired."

"Yeah. Tossed and turned last night. I'll be ok. What about you?"

"Something happened last night." Lily said.

"Again? He touched your tits and masturbated again?" I said, uncertain about my feelings.

"Errrr, not exactly."

"What then? Oh...ok. I won't judge you, I promise. What happened now?" My wariness was catching up.

"You really promise?"

"YESSSSS. For fuck sake." I snapped. "Who you're going to tell, if not me?"

"Ok, ok, ok. Stop swearinggggg."

"Well?" I waited impatiently

"Ok. I felt a bit guilty after all that so I decided not to put up with it if it happened again. Last night CT was in my room and I pretended to fall asleep. But I really did fell asleep after a little while. I woke when I felt his hand on my tits again, but I decided to keep my eyes close until the time was right."

"What do you mean by wait until the time was right? Until he ejaculated?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"What's wrong with you today? Are you jealous or something?"

"I don't know what I am feeling." I sighed. "Anyway, doesn't matter. Go ahead."

Lily took a measured breath before continuing. "Well, I WAS feeling excited again, just like last night, but I made my mind up to stop this. I mean, it's not healthy. You're right, I am his mother."

With a pause, Lily continued. "This time he didn't just touch me, he started massaging my tits. But, anyway, I opened my eyes and looked right at him. He didn't noticed at first but he jumped when he saw me looking at him. He started crying and said he was sorry, but he was so stressed that he needed to relieve himself before he could sleep. I tried not to be angry because I felt like used. So I suggested internet, and he said he was too used to it and didn't like the way the girls looked anyway. We talked for a long time, but we couldn't find a solution."

Lily stopped. I waited for a little while and said "what then? Is this where I have to say I promise I won't judge you and keep secret and so on?"

"You know I love you Chrissie, and I trust you with everything. But you must not get jealous."

"Yeah, I know. I love you too and I will try not to." This was going to be bad, I thought.

"Ok." Lily hesitated. "I decided that CT can continue to touch my tits and get himself off until his exams are over." Lily waited for my response, but I was too shocked to say anything. "I have to do what every possible so he can have the grades he deserves." Lily was begging now.

I sucked in a lung full of air. Calmly I said "then what? Is that it?"

Maybe a bit too calm, because Lily started pleading "Please don't get mad, Chrissy."

"I'm not mad. I don't know, I'm ... confused. Anyway, what happened then?"

"Well, he started touching me again and his cock got really hard really quick. But he continued touching me for a long time before I suggested that he should take care of that hard on. Eventually he did. And when he came, my natural instinct took over and I put my hand over his dick to stop the cum from going everywhere."

"You have your son's come in your hand." I said

"Yeah." Lily answered. "He collapsed on the bed after he came. OMG, you should see the amount."

I let out a long sigh thinking that the story was over, but Lily went on, "I went to the bath room after thinking that CT will go back to his room after. So I .... Ummm ... did it again."

"You masturbated!" I understood what I was feeling for the first time. I was horny as hell, thinking of my girlfriend and her son.

"Yes, I'm sorry Chrissy. I let my son do this to me and I liked it and I satisfied myself thinking of it." Lily's voice was shaking.

"You know. Lil, honey. I would do the same too." I said

"Really? You're not jealous?" Lily was surprised.

"No, I'm fine. I'd do anything for my son too." I wasn't sure, but I said it to comfort Lily.

"Thank you, Chrissy." She paused a little "So, when I came back out of the bathroom, CT was a sleep on my bed. I didn't have a heart to wake him so I let him sleep. I hope you understand this, Chrissy. When I woke up just now, CT was spooning me and he had a hand inside my nighties. His a hard on was pressing on me, right on my butt. I let him know I was awake but he didn't move away. Instead, he kept moving his hips until he came, on my panties."

Lily paused again as if waiting for me to say something. "He kept apologising after that before going back to his room."

"Oh, my god." I whispered, fighting the urge to touch myself. I was breathing heavily now.

Just then Tod came into the dining room. I jumped up from the bar stool and turned away from him, not wanting to let him see me in this state again. Tod came up behind me and gave me a hug and planted a kiss on my neck. He pressed his body to mine and his left hand slipped up to my breast. Thinking that it was a mistake, I didn't push his hand away, then, I felt his erection. I froze. He began to squeeze my breasts, but I couldn't move. Maybe I was too horny. Somehow I came back to my senses and pushed him away. "Hey. You're not supposed to do this to your mother. Go find a girlfriend if you're want something like that."

Tod smiled and said "Morning mum, you looked hot and flustered again. And you look hot."

"And I am your mum. Have a bit of respect." I said as I stomped off to my room.

In my room I called Lily. "Get over here now!"

Lily came over within the minute. I was really glad we have the gate in the fence.

"I'm so sorry Chrissy, I don't mean to make you angry. I don't want to lose you, please, please, please understand." This was the first time I saw Lily so ... submissive. She's always the stronger one in our relationship.

"Is tod still outside?" I asked

"No, he went out. He said to tell you he'll be back for dinner."

Lily was looking at me with her sad teary eyes.

"Shut up and fuck me!" I said.

Our love making was urgent. We came quickly, multiple times.

"Wow, I have no idea you're so horny." Lily said, as she licked the juice from my pussy.

"you know? I don't know what's going on. This morning, tod grabbed my tits as well."

Lily stopped her licking and looked up at me. She climbed up my body and lie next to me.

"I heard something, somewhere. Maybe this is what happened. I hear that if girls make love to girls over a long time, our hormone changes and we'll let off some sort of pheromone that guys can't resist."

I convulsed into laughter, but Lily was still straight faced. "Really. I read it somewhere. "

"Probably from some self serving anti-gay website." I laughed. Lily started laughing as well.

We discussed about CT and Tod. Lily agreed that she reached her limit and she will "Put up" with this until CT's exams were over. 

5.

I made a big dinner that night. I was happy that all my sexual frustrations were partially satisfied. I felt horny all day, but less so than this morning. Lily came over with CT and we had a great dinner. CT and Tod were talking and laughing as well. Lily and I still kept our relationship a secret, but the boys knew that we were close.

Lily stayed behind to help clean up with Tod and I. CT went back to his studies. Tod was hanging around so Lily gave me a hug and went back home. Looking at Lily's swaying but as she walked out of the door, I wondered what laid ahead for them tonight.

Tod and I chatted. I was trying not to think about this morning. Tod didn't bring it up, so I thought I would ignore it. As we walked to our rooms, Tod turned to say good night. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him. This was not normal, I thought as he planted a kiss on my lips. I tried to protest but instead, his tongue darted into my mouth when I tried to say something. I tried to push myself off him, but he pinned me onto the wall of the hallway. His hand started to roam and grabbed my butt. My heart was pounding. I was confused, again. Tod took advantage of this and slipped his hand under my shirt.

"Tod, Tod, honey. We can't. WE have to stop." I said as my lips slipped from his kiss.

"Please. I am your mother. We can't do this." I said again

Tod looked disappointed, but he released me, still panting heavily. Thinking back, this may be the critical error on my part. Instead of just walking away, I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his lips, The kiss was long enough not to be a mother's kiss.

Slowly, I turned and calmly walked to my room. I closed the door to my room, stripped off and brought myself to another couple of orgasms. I slept like a baby that night.

Lily called me half an hour late the next morning.

"What happened? You're late." I asked.

"I know. Sorry. Have to tell you what happened last night."

"Again? But you said ...."

"I knoowwwwa." Lily sighed and paused. "Well, last night he came over again. I said to him he can touch and masturbate and that's all. So he took off all his cloths and sat on the bed with me. I protested and said that he should at least put a shirt on and not be completely naked in front of his mum."

I chuckled. In the whole scheme of things this argument didn't quite stack up.

"He refused to. He said he'll come quicker this way. Whatever. We began like the night before and all I just sat on the bed with him across from me. After about 10 min of massaging my tits, he still can't get off. He asked if I could take my top off since he touched my bare skin this morning. Anyway, after a while I relented. I took my nighties off. You know my nighties it's just one piece. So now I was sitting on my bed with just my panties."

"Oh shit." I said

"CT was so excited that he moved closer and tried to kiss me. I managed to avoid him a few time and tried to back away before we fell back on the bed. I had my son lying completely naked on top of me." I felt my breathing quicken.

"and I felt his cock between my legs. I tried to push him away, but he was too heavy. So I decided to make it go away quickly. I reached down and jerked him off."

"OMG." I was transfixed.

"He came quickly. He came all over my belly and collapsed on top of me. I was so turned on that I almost asked him to fuck me. He nibbled my ear lobe; you know how I like that."

"When I managed to wiggled out from under him, I ran into the bath room and you know....."

"Yeah. I know." I said breathlessly.

"When I came out, he was still there, naked, sleeping on my bed. He was staring at me. The only clothes I had on were my undies. He asked if he could sleep with me tonight. He said he sleeps better and studied better the next day. He begged and stared at me with those sad eyes. Chrissy, what can I do?"

"You'd say yes, of course." I thought to myself.

"I have to say yes." Lily continued. "But I said he must put his clothes on. He agreed and dragged me into bed. And when I tried to put my nightie back of he pulled it away from me. He said he will put a shirt on. That's all he put on when he cuddle next to me. His dangly bits are touching my thigh. Somehow, I managed to fall asleep. Maybe I felt secure with him next to me. It's different than how I feel next to you."

"When I felt his cock pushing on my butt again this morning when I woke up, in our spooning position again. But this time, his cock was inside my panties rubbing between my butt cheeks. I felt so turned on and ashamed, Chrissy, I even pushed back onto his cock to give him more pleasure. And when he came, his cum was all inside my panties. I had to jump out of bed and take my panties off so I won't get pregnant. I was standing in front of my son, naked and with his cum running down my thighs. Before I could move away, he pulled me towards him and kissed me so hard I was almost out of breath."

I could feel my heart beat pounding in my ears. If I touch myself, I would have cum is seconds.

"When he let me go, I ran to the bathroom and tried to wash his semen from my panties. I didn't want Maggie to find out." Maggie is our house keeper. We shared a housekeeper now a days.

"When I jumped into the shower, CT came in and joined me in the shower. I told him to go to his own shower, but he just cuddled me. He was so gentle. He said he missed how I used to wash him when he was a younger. We kissed and cuddled each other like lovers. Sorry Chrissy. The love felt different than with you. I let him kissed me everywhere, even on my pussy. But I stopped him when he tried to lick my clit. It was so hard, I really wanted his tongue on my pussy. He was rock hard, and I really mean rock hard. I was so turned on that I just bent down and took his cock in my mouth."

"Fuck." I swore

"He came in my mouth in a matter of seconds. I took the opportunity to shoo him out of the shower. I think he is studying now. I have to make breakfast for him."

"Ok, Lily. But come over quickly." I could hear her chuckle.

"Be there in half an hour."

I put the phone down and turned around. Tod was standing in the doorway, looking at me. As if his eyes were boring into me, I tried to avoid his stare by turning around and made him a cup of coffee. He walked towards me, "morning mum" and planted a kiss on my neck. I turned around, and his mouth found mine. Out tongues explored every part of our mouths. I wasn't able to resist this morning, not after what listening to Lily. I was trembling. Tod knew. I had my arms around his neck, pulling my son in for a passionate kiss that a mother shouldn't do. I didn't stop him when his hands cupped my breasts and pulled up my nightie. I let out a moan when his fingers reached my clit. Expertly, lightly, he circle my clit with a finger and explore my hole with another. I came without warning; my mouth still glued to his; I convulsed again and again.

When I came back, lying on the sofa with just my panties. Tod must have carried me to the sofa. He was working on my nipples again. Sucking one of them and dancing his ringers on the other. The fire in my belly was not quenched, it was still burning high. Tod reached down to pull my soaked undies down when I snap back to reality. "No, honey. We mustn't do this. I'm your mother and can't do this. Please." I pleaded with Tod.

Tod looked up with love in his eyes instead of lust. "I love you mum, very much. And I won't hurt you. Don't worry."

"I'm not worried, just ....." suddenly, I noticed that Tod was naked. He was beautiful. His cock was fully erect, liked like at least 9 inches. His chest was bare, but hairy on his flat six packed belly. His dark brown hair made his manhood more pronounced. His arms and legs were muscular and powerful. He was built like a Kungfu fighter, somewhere in between a body builder and a marathon runner.

Tod was going to turn away, "Wait" I said urgently. I put my hands on his thigh and turned him back towards me. Without hesitation, I put my mouth on his cock. I heard him sucked in air when I sank into his manhood. I haven't given a head job for a long while. I was glad that I remembered how. My hands ran up and down his body while my mouth was bobbing up and down. His hands were brushing away my hair so he could clearly see his mum sucking on his cock. His breath started to labour. I knew he was close, so I put one hand on his shaft while my mouth concentrated on his bulbous head. With my other hand, I reached down to massage his balls. Tod groaned and trembled as his cock spits out his semen. I kept my mouth on his dick, sucking and tasting every drop.