Collaboration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tod dropped to his knees when I released him. He kissed me hard, unlike Lily's kiss. "Oh god." I thought. Lily was on her way over.

I jumped up and ran to my room, leaving Tod confused and kneeling there. "Go to your lecture." I managed to yell before closing my bedroom door.

I glanced at the clock and it was more than half an hour when we finished our call. "Maybe Lily was running late." I was hoping.

I took my wet panties off and walked into the bathroom. I heard the door opened and closed. "That's Lily" I thought. Tod would knock on my door before entering. I poke my head out and saw Lily walking towards me with a crooked smile on her face. She was wearing her dressing gown and only her dressing gown when she peeled it off and let it fall to the ground.

She pressed her naked body on mine. She tried to kiss me, but I turned. I didn't want her to taste Tod in my mouth. She caught my head with both hands, "I want to taste Tod." She said before plastering my mouth with hers. We fell on the floor and had wild passionate sex. We came so hard, so many times that we could hardly stand. Lily saw almost everything. She saw me swallowing Tod.

By the time we gathered up our energy it was lunch time. We had a quick shower and Lily kissed me before heading back home. We agreed again that we will keep our relationship no matter what happened with our sons.

I made dinner again that night. We ate in silence, all with a little smirk on our face. CT went back to his studies after dinned and as usual Tod and Lily helped clean up. Lily went back home to keep CT company while Tod and I chatted.

"I felt a bit guilty after this morning. Do you?" I asked

"I felt different, not guilty, but more liberated. I feel like I know you a lot more now. And I like it like that."

"But, we are not supposed to do all this."

"So they say. But I still love you like my mum, still respect you. If anything, I'll listen to you even more. I think love you even more than just a few days ago, I don't know how, but I do." Tod said.

"Are you sure this is not just lust talking? Are you trying to get in my panties again?" I smiled

"No, not lust, but I like the idea." Tod chuckled.

I gave Tod a quick peck on his mouth. "Maybe we should cool it tonight and talk again tomorrow"

"Good night honey." I placed peck on his mouth.

I was looking for my nightie when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.I threw on a silk knee length gown and walked out of my wardrobe. "Yes?"

Tod opened the door, "Good night, mum." But he walked towards me and pulled me close to him. He was naked but his pants. I melted in his arms as he kissed me deeply. Our tongue fought. His hands explored all over my body. Unconsciously, I put my hands on his shoulders, giving him access to every part of my body. I felt his erection on my tummy, his hands darting all over before settling on my breasts, squeezing them together and tickling my nipples.

We somehow staggered onto the bed. We broke our kiss when I fell onto the bed. He stood on the edge of the bed looking at me, at my body. My son pulled his pants over his erect cock and let it fall to the ground. He was naked and very hard. I sat up, wanted to put his penis in my mouth, but he pushed me back down. He knelt down, planted a kiss on my knee, then the other knee. I propped myself up to look at my son. His kiss gradually went higher, masterfully he moved in between my knees, closer to my weak spot. I shudder when he finally kissed my pussy. I was so ready to come, but he wasn't going to let me. He knew I was very close, but he teased with his tongue. He kissed my pussy through my panties only to move away to less sensitive part when I got close to orgasm. When I reached down with my hand to bring myself off, he pushed my hand away and pulled my panties down as it to promises a belated orgasm. I never thought I'd do something like that. I arched my back so my son could pull my panties down. He surveyed my pussy for a few seconds before diving back in. This time he lifted my knees over his head and darted his tongue lower.

I let out a loud moan when he flicked his tongue over my anus. I lost what's left of my composure. I spread myself as far as I could, holding my knees with my hands and grind my bottom on my son's face. And yet he stopped when I was on the edge. He moved his kiss up my belly, stopped near my belly button for just a second and moved up to my breasts. That was when I felt it.

His cock penetrated the entrance to my womb. He entered me easily, I was so wet. He was halfway inside me when I called out "Nooooo." My son looked up from my breasts, but it was too late. My orgasm betrayed me.

"Eeeerrrrrrrrrrh.....aaahhhhh.......aaaaahhhhh...." my pussy convulsed around his cock. I saw his expression changed too, the expression I haven't seen on a guy for a long time. His eyes went blank. My orgasm triggered his. As he came, he held his position, while his seed poured into me. For a moment I didn't care.

Tod came so hard that he couldn't hold himself and fell back on the floor. With his cock slipped out of my pussy, his juice came out with it. I felt it leaking onto my bed.

"Oh, god, mum, this is a beautiful sight." I knew he was looking at his seed coming out of his mother's pussy. For a moment I didn't know if I was angry or ashamed or just guilty. Without a word, I dashed into my bathroom and slammed the door. I sat on the loo for a long while, letting the rest of his semen leak back out I just sat there with my mind blank, not thinking of anything at all. It was so surreal.

After a long while I hopped in the shower, hoping that a shower would clear my head.

When I walked back out of my bathroom, Tod was gone. I needed to talk to him, I realised I wasn't sure what he was thinking. I picked up my gown but decided not to put it on. I walked naked out of my room. His door was ajar, he was on his email, still naked, and his cock semi hard. I felt my heart quicken when I saw his cock. I knocked. He turned and smiled at me when he saw that I was naked. I walked into his room and stood next to him.

"Not angry with me?" my naked son asked.

"No. Just angry with myself." Looking at his semi limped dick which was slowly coming to life again. "I will have to get the 'day after' pill." Tod smiled.

"But now, you are not angry at all?" Tod asked.

"No. Not angry any more. But If we do this, you must promise me that you'll live a normal life. Get a girlfriend, get married and make me some grandkids .... Oh, god. That made me so old."

"I promised, and you are not old at all." Tod said. We kissed like lovers, our naked bodies rubbed against each other. Without much of an effort, he picked me up and lowered me onto his bed. His cock sliding outside my entrance seeking a way in. Through our passionate kiss, I whispered "I have to get back on the pill now."

My son buried his 9 inch manhood deep into my womb in one swift move. I was already wet. Slowly, he pulled his cock back out before pushing it back inside of me. Each pull, each shove brought me to a new level of pleasure. Sound of our sex gradually getting wetter and louder. Tod placed his hand on my breasts, kneading and squeezing them as they jiggle as he shoved into me. With my hands on my son's waist, I was directing the speed of his thrust.

To see your own son pushing his cock into you was such a turn on. To feel his bulbous head move in and out of me created such electricity that I was trembling with excitement. Tod lean down and kissed me with open lips as he sped up his push. I raised my hand to place it on the bedhead so I could push down against him for a deeper penetration. As he curl his pelvic, I thrust mine to meet him. Suddenly, I came. I locked my feet to drag him deep into me, my pelvic and virgina convulsed. Tod kept moving his pelvic up and down with the limited space he had. That brought my climax to a new height. Thank goodness, he began to slow as my orgasm started to ebb.

As he stayed motionless on top of me, waiting for me to come back to earth, he kissed me deeply, lovingly. It was different than Lily's kiss that was soft and gentle. We kissed for quite a while, but he stayed hard inside me, stretching me.

"Lie down." I said to him. Reluctantly, my son pulled out of me and lied down next time. I knew he wasn't finished yet, I wanted more too. I wanted to ride my son. As I sank into his cock, I wondered how he felt about having his cock inside his own mother. My questions were answer when I saw his face. Like a child with his new toy, his eyes darted all over my body, observing every movement I made. Shamelessly, I placed my hands on my breasts, squeezed and moan out loud. He liked that. With rapid burst, my son rammed into me in quick series of trusts, propelling me forward, then slowed so I could settle down on his cock.

We settled into a rhythm, my slow up and down on his cock and his quick burst of thrusts. "Do you like fucking your mother?" I said, surprising myself.

"I love it, mum. I love how I feel inside you. I love how you ride my cock."

"I like how you ram into me." I said in return.

I leaned back, lifting my knees so my son could see my stretched pussy. I lifted myself up and down his pole. "Do you like to see you cock sliding in and out of mommy?"

"Yes, mum. You are beautiful and sexy. Your pussy is creaming. Move faster mum."

My dirty talks may have tipped him over the edge. Tod rammed into me harder and harder as I move closer and closer to another orgasm. Suddenly he came, his rammed into me so hard that almost pushed me off the bed. U was very close to my orgasm. I sat down on his prick, pushing it deeper into me and started moving my pelvic forward and back. I was grinding my clitoris on the base of his cock, feeling his cock twitching inside me and spitting out globs of semen. I came before his orgasm subsided and fell on top of my son, panting heavily.

We stayed in that position for a long while before his cock slipped out of me, followed by the flow of our cum from deep inside me. Tod slowly put me down on the bed. He got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When Tod was in the bathroom, his computer made a ping and lighted up. From where I was lying, I could read the email header. It was from CT. I thought CT was just asking some study questions, but the subject was "our mum".

Curious, I got up and clicked the email. "DID IT. It was so sexy. How did you go?"

Scrolling down the email before from Tod, "She just said good night and gave me a deep kiss, tongue and all. I don't think the night is over. I'm going to give her a proper good night. Hey, good luck with your mum."

The email before from CT, "I think we are going all the way tonight. I really hope so."

I was so engrossed in reading the email that I didn't notice Tod behind me until I felt his hand cuddling me from behind. Tod didn't stop me from reading the email, so I kept scrolling down.

Tod this morning: "Ok, I'll try now." Followed by earlier email from CT that read, "My mum is talking to your mum for a while now. I think they are horny now. My mum is touching herself"

I turned to face Tod. "My god, did you guys planned all this, to seduce your mum?"

I pushed tod and started walking out of his room. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back, "No mum, maybe a little, but you should read the earlier email to understand our feelings."

Tod took control of the computer and scrolled down to the email he wanted, looked at me and gestured for me to read.

Tod wrote to CT "We both love our mothers. I felt like I love her more than just as a mother. I can't express my feelings towards her. None of my girlfriends can me like her. I don't feel that presents, kisses and cuddles are enough to repay her love. If I could ask her to marry me, I would."

CT replied "I hear you, bro. I feel the same towards mum too. I looked forward to coming home every time I go to my dad's. ....."

I kept reading the email, scrolling up this time, until the one from CT "Hey bro, Mum fell asleep while I was studying in her room. Mum looked so beautiful that I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't want to wake her. When I got close, I could see her nipples poking through her nightie. I don't know what came over me, but I put my hand on her tits. It was so soft that I got so hard, I had to pull my pants down. I thought I touch her lightly that she won't wake up. I think she woke up anyway, but she pretended to be sleeping still. So I thought, what the hell, and continued until I came. Bro, it was awesome. She pretended to sleep meant that I have a chance of getting closer to her."

Tod wrote: "CT, you crazy dude. How I wish I was as gutsy as you."

CT wrote back: "Bro, she'll love you anyway. If you don't try, you'll never know."

CT wrote again the next morning: "Hey, my mum is talking to your mum. I think my mum is getting horny; she's squeezing her tits and touching herself. Now or never dude."

Tod replied: "She let me put my hand on her tits, but pushed me away when I started playing with it."

CT wrote: "I think you have a chance. Keep at it bro."

I could guess from here so I turned to Tod, "Well?"

"Well, as you can see, it wasn't planned. It's just happened. We just collaborated, that's all." Tod said defensively.

"Do you guys talk about everything? Are you going to talk about us making love, like how you conquered you mum?"

"No mum. I'm not like the other boys. I don't kiss and tell."

I smiled, "I know you're not, honey." I gave him a passionate kiss.

"I have to be honest with you, honey." I said, "Lily and I ..."

"I know, mum. You guys are lovers."

I was surprised, "How do you know, CT?"

"CT knew too. We noticed soon after your holidays."

"Oh, god. I thought we were more discrete than that."

Tod just smiled "The thought of you guys are so sexy..."

"Since you know that Lily and I are lovers, aren't you guys coming between us?" I asked suspiciously. "How is this going to work? Our relationships I mean."

Tod looked at me blankly. I could tell it's beyond this 19 year old.

Suddenly I thought back to the first email I saw, "Wait a minute, did CT say he did it with his mum?"

"I guess so." Tod answered.

"Oh my. That is such a turn on." I turned to Tod with lust. "I want you again." As I looked down on his bed, I saw the few patches of our cum stains. "Come sleep with me tonight."

We made love two more times, in the shower and on my bed, before we fell asleep.

6.

The bedside phone woke me up the next morning.

"Hello." I answered in my husky just woke up voice.

"Slept in I see. Oh, how I love that voice." It was Lily.

Lily and I agreed that our sons will not come between our relationships, but when we last talked, we thought Tod and CT didn't know about us. It's all changed now; I have to find out how Tod feel about Lily and I.

"Good morning to you too, hon." I looked over and found Tod sleeping facing away.

Before I could say anything, Lily started her telling me what happened last night. "CT studied in my room again, but he decided he wanted something to calm him down first. He came over and kissed me. Cut a long story short, we took our clothes off but I just won't take my panties off, even though he saw me naked the day before. So I gave him a blowjob and let him come in my mouth. I thought it was over, but he started kissing me and touching me all over. Before long, I was horny as hell. CT started kissing my pussy through my panties. He made such a mess that I have to take it off, or rather, he took it off. Slowly, he kissed me higher and higher until he came face to face with me. I thought he was done because he came, but he was rock hard again. I forgot about teenagers. He managed to enter me while kissing me. I almost came right there. By the time he was all the way in, there's no point stopping him. I came quickly, but CT hung on. We must have gone through so many positions that I can't even remember what time we finished. We did it another time in the shower. We fell asleep soon after that."

"Lily, honey. Tod and I did it too."

"I thought so. I saw you sucking him off yesterday, I'd thought if not last night, it will be soon."

"Oh, hon, they know about us." Lily went silent.

"That's going to complicate things. "Lily said after a moment.

"I think we'll all be alright." Tod turned and smiled at me. His hand came up and cupped my breasts. With his fingers, he sandwiched my pick hard nipples. I let out a soft moan.

"Is Tod next to you right now?" Lily asked, obviously heard my moan.

"Yes, he is playing with my nipples."

Lily chuckled, "CT is playing with mine too."

"Ok, have to go. Call you later." I said

"No, Wait. Put me on hands free. I'll put you on hands free too."

"Are you crazy? You want to hear us....?" I was aghast, but Tod beamed up to me.

"You guys are sick" I thought, but I quickly thought of the things I was going to do to my son. "We are all sick." I thought.

I clicked the hands free button and placed the phone on my bedside table.

"Wait a minute." Tod dashed into the toilet to relief himself

"No waiting. I am sucking mum's tits." CT's voice came over the phone along with Lily's chuckle.

The sucking, kissing and moaning noise continued as Tod came out of the bathroom, naked and fully erect. He pulled the thin blanket over to one side, exposing my nakedness. I raised my hands over my head, spread my legs a little, giving my son access to all parts of my body. Tod went straight to my pick nipples. I let out a moan as he sucked on one and play with the other. The idea of Lily and her son making love was a perverse turn on, and to actually hear them made me even more aroused.

"Stop fooling around and fuck me." I hear Lily said. "Eerrrh....Eeerrrrrr...... Eerrrrrr....", I assumed that was CT penetrating his mother. As if on cue, Tod lifted my legs and entered me "Aaahhhh....Aaahhhhh......aaahhhhhrrrr." I let myself go, No point stifling my moan and groans anymore.

Before long the slapping noise from both sides of the phone became louder. "I'm coming, Chrissie, fuck mum harder CT, mommy is coming."

"I'm coming too mum." Tod said.

"Come inside me, baby come deep inside mommy." I squealed as I came.

A loud male growl came over the phone, mixed with a female shriek. Lily and CT came at the same time. Tod came. He thrust so hard that he pushed me down on the bed. Tod collapsed on top of me.

After a little while, I heard Lily said "I love to see you guys fuck. That's such a turn on. I came so hard just now, I couldn't speak until now."

I smiled. "I need to get the morning after pill. Do you need one?"

"Yeah. I think we better. I'll come over when I'm ready." Click. She hung up.

I pushed Tod off me and headed for the bathroom. Tod complaint, but he rolled over anyway.