Collaring a Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* James? *

The terrified squeaking ceased from Samantha as she stared at him in shock. She didn't say a word, but it wasn't necessary. It was obvious she recognised him.

James smiled. "Hello, slut. Scream if you want. But when everyone comes running and sees you like this, I'll only say I was returning these." He dangled Samantha's pair of spare keys – the same keys he had trailed over her body - before letting them fall to the floor. They hit the floor with a clatter that seemed as loud as thunder in the deafening silence of her room. Sammy's face had lit up bright pink. Not just with embarrassment, but also with arousal that she was desperate to deny.

See her like this: naked, save for a pair of fox ears and a fox tailed butt plug. That's what he meant.

The idea terrified her almost as much as it turned her on.

James let the weight of his gaze trail over Samantha's form as he let that sink in. His hand moved from being clamped over her lips to stroking her cheek. After watching her for so long, the desire within him was practically screaming to just take her. He wanted her. He wanted those pretty lips of hers wrapped around his cock. More than anything, he wanted to fuck her. It felt like pure liquid lust was pumping through his veins.

His cock throbbed. The way she was looking at him! "You've been a very naughty girl, slut." James' eyes glinted as he spoke, the smirk carrying through into his tone. Samantha swallowed, shifting her weight to the side as she parted her lips to speak.

"J-James--"

"Shut the fuck up, slut. Did I say you could use my name?" James reached out, pinching one of Samantha's nipples between his forefinger and thumb.

He didn't release it, not immediately. Oh, no.

He gave the girl's pink nipple a gentle tug, grinning as he watched her twitch. As her hands went protectively to her breasts. She dared to rest a trembling delicate hand against his, but not to attempt to pull him away. He released the pinch and the redhead gasped once more, eyes wide. The jolt of pain sent those butterflies in her stomach into overdrive. Made her clench her ass around the plug currently filling it. She shivered, silent and still for a moment as she looked down at her naked body. She barely dared to move. Her legs were pressed together. Out of modesty? A fear of James discovering how wet she was between her thighs? Panic? Why, she didn't know. She wasn't thinking.

"No, Sir," she answered.

"That's what I thought." James knocked Samantha's hand aside, squeezing her breast. He was delighted to feel her squirming on her back next to him. "I sent you the toys."

"You—"

"Yes."

He let that sink in. Let the smile fade from his lips as his dark eyes stared into her pale green. "I'm disappointed with you, slut." His voice was barely more than a whisper as his fingers trailed from one breast to the other to pinch her other nipple. The action made her squirm, her breathing turning shallow and ragged. Her lips were slightly parted, chest rising and falling as she practically panted while staring up at James with wide eyes.

"Hm? Nothing to say?" James chuckled, rolling his fingers over her erect nipple. Samantha arched her back, throwing her hands to her sides to grab handfuls of her sheets as she let out a soft hissed "ah" of pain. "I know. I know how much fun you've been having without me, whore."

James shook his head. "Tsk," he said as he finally stopped pinching her. Samantha's eyes were as large as dinner plates.

"I'm s-sorry—"

"Shut up, slut." James' hand moved to Samantha's flushed face, thumb pressed under her jaw while his fingers curled around her cheek. He shook his head, leaning in as he forced her to look at him. His lips were an inch from hers. His eyes stared into hers. "You're not sorry, not yet. I gave you so many chances to come clean."

It was difficult for him to remain stern with her. She was so cute. Soft. Staring up at him, wide eyed. Her gaze was almost innocent. One could be forgiven thinking she was an innocent. He almost did, until he caught a glimpse of that fox tail and was reminded of the plug filling her ass.

James' temptation was to smirk, to grin; but he kept his expression neutral. The fox ear headband had become all askew with her wriggling. James gently straightened it with his other hand while he held her face, afterwards briefly enjoying the feeling of running his hands through her silken, curled red hair. Samantha said nothing. She was confused. Cowed. Embarrassed. And oh-so-very-much turned on.

"Do you even want to serve me? To be mine?"

"W-what?" Samantha was stunned, utterly surprised by this line of questioning. It plainly wasn't what she expected. Though, frankly, she had no idea what to expect at this point. Well... she did have the mental image of James unzipping his fly, freeing his erect cock and pinning her down and fucking her, but she wasn't sure if that was an expectation or merely just what she desired.

James tapped her nose with a finger. Samantha flinched, again surprised.

"Tsk. Didn't anyone teach you manners, naughty slut?" He chuckled, a deep rumble from within his chest, as he leaned in to nibble at her ear; his tone mocking. "Say 'Pardon, Sir?' not 'wuh-what,' whore."

He kissed her earlobe, kissed her neck. His warm breath played against her skin as he spoke. Made a violent shiver run down her spine.

She wasn't cold.

"Don't play games..." He breathed, giving her flushed face a gentle squeeze. Samantha groaned under her breath, finding herself gripping her bedsheets with both hands. "...You heard me. I'll be nice this once, but know that I don't like my sluts utterly vapid and stupid. I won't repeat myself again, you naughty little whore."

He smudged his finger down her face, tracing over her pale lips as he shifted, lying down beside her. His clothed body pressed up against hers, setting her imagination into overdrive. His fingers had curled, moving from cupping her face to having captured her chin as he nuzzled the side of her head. He whispered, but the words may as well have been shouted for how they made Samantha's heart thud and thump in her chest.

"Do you want to be my pet?"

James drew back, leaning up on a bent arm as he released Sam's chin. He regarded her with all the seriousness he could manage. Samantha could feel the plug inside her, a constant pressure. Wetness at her slit. Her breath caught in her throat, her lips trembling. She didn't know what to say. In many ways, the answer she wanted to give was 'yes, a thousand times yes. Please fuck me.' But how could she say that? Fantasy was one thing, but this was real life! James had her spooked.

As if sensing her hesitation, the dark haired man reached out a hand and stroked her hair comfortingly. "You have a choice, Samantha." He used her name, his tone suddenly soothing. "Tell me, no, you don't want this, and I'll leave. Truly." And he meant it.

The lithe redhead exhaled slowly, suddenly aware that she had been holding her breath. Part of her still thought that this was craziness. That she ought to tell him to piss off. But part of her – the horny part – wanted her to indulge her fantasies. And wasn't this one of her fantasies? Hadn't she wanted this? Dreamed about this? It was in a small voice, that she finally spoke. Her voice trembled slightly as the words "I want to be your pet, Sir," tumbled from her lips. And then she squirmed in silence, breaking eye contact as that incredible arousal within her flared.

"Hm? What was that?" James cupped a hand to his ear, a smirk suddenly tugging at the corner of his lips. Samantha's eyelashes fluttered at she stared back at him, cheeks burning a deeper shade of pink than before. "What did you say, slut?"

"I..." Samantha groaned, fingers pulling at the sheets as she shivered. "I w-want to be yours, Sir," she said, her hesitant voice a little louder.

James smiled. Broad and genuine, it was clear he was pleased with the shivering redhead, fox get up and all. He showed his pleasure by leaning in and kissing her trembling lips. "That's it, my little slut. Get on your knees, pet. On the floor."

James straightened, sitting upright at the side of the bed. His leather shoes firmly against the wooden floorboards as Samantha scrambled to do as he had commanded her. Her heart was thumping in her chest. Excited couldn't begin to describe how she felt right now. This was all like something out of dream, for her. Any fear she had felt was slowly fading. Not completely abating, but fading. Her wide green eyes stared up at him as she knelt between his legs, hands on her thighs.

James looked down at her, tracing a hand over those fox ears, through her hair. He even cupped her cheek once more, for a moment. He could see the fur tail, how it had curled around her legs. Adorable... and oh-so-very fuckable. Samantha arched her back, thrusting out her breasts with their erect nipples. Chuckling, the dark-haired dominant gave each of them a pinch in turn. "It's time for you to show me how much you've enjoyed all the presents I've sent you, my little slutty fox girl."

Blushing, Samantha had trailed a hand along James' thigh. Taking the moment to feel his cock through his breaches. She could feel his member throbbing, twitching. James almost groaned at that. He was hard. She could trace the outline of his manhood through his pants, and she did so for about a minute. Her expression was curious. She continued so until James gripped her hand. "You call that gratitude? Suck my cock, pet."

With a soft whimper, Sammy nodded. Her deft fingers moved to unbutton her newly accepted Master's pants, unzipping his fly before freeing his cock from his boxers. Her green eyes traced over her Master's manhood. She'd seen it before – they'd shared photographs. But kneeling before him was another thing entirely. A bit more than seven inches, that's how he'd described his erect dick before they'd met. Seeing it today confirmed that it was no trick of photography.

Blushing, Sam had leaned in and kissed the swollen tip. A pearl of precum smudged against her pale lips and with a soft groan, Samantha had shyly licked her lips. Salty. Her gaze – nigh angelic! – returned upwards, returning once more to stare up at James. Their gaze met. James hadn't looked away. No, he wanted very much to watch the red-haired little hellion worship his cock with her tongue, with her mouth. He stroked her hair.

Her tongue felt hot and wet against the velvety flesh of James' erection. Samantha was giving long, teasing licks. Trailing the tip of her tongue from the base of his cock, up the shaft, to encircle his swollen cockhead. A low rumble of pleasure, of desire, rolled from James lips as he shifted his weight. Shifted his hips. His cock twitched. Throbbed. Her breath played out against his shaft as she placed teasingly chaste kisses against his flesh there. As Sammy lowered her mouth to gently suck on his testicles, she traced a finger along his shaft.

"Enough." James said firmly, a growl in his voice as he grabbed hold of Samantha's hair. She stopped sucking on his balls, they leaving her mouth with a lewd pop. "I said suck my cock, whore. What part of that didn't you understand?"

Wriggling on her knees, that was all Sammy needed to hear before she pressed her lips against the head of her Master's dick one last time. She kissed the head of his cock passionately. Licking the tip delicately before she finally took his throbbing manhood into her whimpering, groaning mouth. Her lips stretched around his girth, muffled sounds of arousal playing out across his throbbing manhood.

She was practically humming her arousal as her deft tongue played over his flesh. Samantha bobbed her head, taking him deeper and deeper; his hand in her hair urging her on. She was inexperienced. It didn't take much to make her gag. Tears already dotted her dark eyelashes like dew. But what she lacked in experience, the redhead certainly made up for with enthusiasm. Spit drooled from her lips when she gagged on his erect cock. She plainly wanted to take all of him in her mouth. She wanted to please him.

James' fingers twisted in her hair. "Mn." He grunted, pressing her head down further onto his hard cock. "I want to feel your lips at the base of my cock, slut." He exhaled, his voice rumbling in his chest as he stared down at Samantha. Her eyes were dewy, her cheeks flushed bright pink. She attempted to relax her jaw – her poor, aching jaw! – and to take more of his cock into her mouth. Deep into her mouth: into her throat. It was slow going; she would make some progress and then find herself gagging and have to back off.

James let her struggle with his cock, initially, at least. He was enjoying this. Hearing the slurps and coughs and splutters Sammy made as she tried to please him. But eventually, smirking, he thrust upwards and forced her head down onto him, until her pale lips were all but up to the hilt. Samantha almost couldn't breathe. She was practically choking, wide eyes staring up pleadingly as she started to try and pull back. But he held her there, just a moment longer.

"...You're mine." James hissed.

And then he fucked her face. Relentless, he pistoned his hard dick between Samantha's quivering lips. Lewd slurps and groans came from the little redhead as he kept bringing her head up and down with that fistful of red hair that he'd grabbed. But his cock hadn't been buried deep within her throat when, with a low groan, he came. Samantha had gasped, a soft *pop* accompanying his impressive manhood's removal from her mouth. He pulled out.

No, it wasn't in her mouth that he spilled his seed. James directed his orgasm to spill over the redhead's face and chest with a deep, guttural snarl. And boy, when James came, did James sure cum hard: Hot and thick rope-like strands of cum spurted out from his cock onto the kneeling fox-girl!

Samantha found herself wriggling at this, deeply aware of the plug in her ass as James coated her in his cum. Her mouth had remained open – surprise more than duty inspiring this, but still. James made sure that his cum did splash onto her tongue as he allowed his little pet the privilege of tasting his semen. Sammy squeaked in surprise at this; her dewy eyelashes fluttering behind her glasses.

She tasted him: Hot and salty, with the faintest hint of sweetness.

Her green eyes were wide no longer; half lidded with equal measure desire and embarrassment, cheeks burning bright pink as she attempted to lap at his still spurting cock. James let her, staring down at his cum-splattered pet as she delicately licked. He eventually pushed her away, with a chuckle.

The knowledge that she had just sucked him off, blown him on command and on her knees – and with such enthusiasm – it wrought a glimmer of embarrassment that only added to that desperate aching need that was raging within her core.

She was so aroused.

Samantha was painfully aware of how she must have looked to James, still kneeling before him, all bashful like, his cum dripping from her face. She could feel it spilling down her neck and onto her shapely tits. She was marked by his seed! The taste of him was her lips, her hair was a mess and her cheeks all bright pink. She could feel her face burning... though not as much as she felt the plug in her ass, or the raging desire burning at her core. Some part of her marvelled at what was going on. Here she was, kneeling before him, having just gagged on his cock whilst wriggling with a butt plug in her ass. And now he'd just cum on her face.

And she couldn't deny that she had enjoyed it. That, in a way, embarrassed her most of all.

James buttoned his boxers and zipped up his fly. "Well, my little vixen." He smiled, reaching for his briefcase. "Clean yourself up. I don't want to see a drop of my cum wasted."

Samantha moved to stand. To move over to the sink in her closet. She gasped, wincing as she felt James' hand in her hair once more. "What part of 'not a drop wasted' do you not understand, slut?"

"S-sorry, Sir...!" Samantha exhaled, eyes flashing with alarm. James stared down at Sammy, bemusement returning to his expression.

"You think you're sorry? As I said before, not yet, you're not. Clean yourself up." He released her. "Properly."

Samantha groaned, raising a hand to her bare breasts. Glistening strands of semen decorated her pale, freckled skin. With trepidation, the redhead scooped handful after handful of the cooling thick liquid, raising her hands to lips. She wiped the pearls of his cum from her flesh, licking and sucking her fingers clean.

"All clean?" James asked, smirking. Bemused.

Samantha hesitated.

"I'm still sticky, Sir."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," said James, pushing off from the wall he'd been leaning against to saunter over to the sink in Samantha's closet. He'd discarded the briefcase. From within, he'd produced a black leather collar. "Come here, pet. I better clean you up before I complete your outfit."

Gently, James wiped Samantha's skin with a washcloth before fastening the fleece lined leather around her slender neck.

"You look adorable, pet." James remarked, his voice affectionate as he reached out to capture Sammy's chin and to force her to turn and look in the mirror. Samantha's blush deepened as she took in how the collar looked clasped around her neck. Ears, collar and a tail. The pretty young thing let out a shaking breath. "Mmn.."

James finger's brushed against Samantha's freckled face, rough digits caressing his fox girl's cheek. "Go grab your coat, little fox. We're going to go for a trip."

James straightened, watching Samantha tremble as the weight of what he'd told her to do hit her. He wore a smile at his lips, sticking his hands into his pants pockets. An easy smile. He was calm. Completely confident. Completely in control. Samantha's eyes were half lidded, flicking over to stare at him as she wrapped herself in a long jacket, still naked beneath. Her nipples were practically aching. Nigh painfully erect. The same could have been said for her pussy. She wanted James to fuck her. Her face was almost as red as her hair.

Samantha's hands fumbled with her buttons, covering her nudity. The girl was shivering. The end of the fluffy, long fox tail was visible just beyond the hem of the black coat. She still wore her ears, the collar -- though her coat mostly concealed the fact that she was wearing a collar.

James, picking up the box filled with all the presents he'd sent his little pet, grinned. "Follow."

He had so much to teach her.

Starting with how to use all of those toys he'd sent her.

12