All Comments on 'Collateral Ch. 08'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Frustrated like klaus

Always so short , always leaving us built up w excitement, only to crash suddenly.

Ur killing us slowly w ur pace kind sir

laurasfoxlaurasfoxalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@anon

Ah, so sorry about that, I just think that each chapter has a certain rhythm. But, don't worry, Klaus will not remain frustrated forever ;)

JRSONJRSONalmost 6 years ago
Things are Heating Up!

The barriers are finally coming down, be it for Good or Bad! I enjoyed Jake finally giving in, even though it was dangerous for him to do so. The passionate kissing and the hot 69 competition session was sensual and HOT. Seems like maybe they both won!

I love Jake's ability to think for himself, his stubbornness and strong will, and the way he drives Klaus crazy. The sexual tension is tangible. I was thrilled about the chastity device coming off, and that Jake made a huge statement by hurling it out the window. Klaus is the more dominate character in this story at this point, but I am not sure he is in absolute control, even over himself. Once Jake recognizes the power that he has over Klaus, this story will become much more interesting. I am not at all into the Dom-Sub, excessive discipline scenario, and really hope this story does not take that route. Klaus ownership, disciplinarian attitude is a complete turn off for me! Jake does not come across as someone who wants or needs to be dominated or controlled. More likely he wants and needs to feel praised and loved!

Has Klaus even considered Jake's confusion or his fears with Diaz and others finding out his sexual secrets, or his denial about possibly being gay? Does he even care? I see much of the teasing as Klaus calls it, as confusion and fear on Jake's part. He is obviously very physically attracted to Klaus! My biggest worry is that Klaus could seriously hurt or even devastate this boy if his current intentions actually play out. I don't like it at all! Hopefully Klaus recognizes and accepts that his feelings for Jake are different than his past lovers and actually makes some conscious changes to become a real human being, with feelings and emotions!

laurasfoxlaurasfoxalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@JRSON

First of all, thanks for the long and insightful comment! Second of all, I might have to apologize in advance for Klaus's "disciplinarian" attitude. I hope that the story will still have enough redeeming qualities to tip the balance. And now that I scared you off properly, I should probably add that this story will not turn into some BDSM fest, although some elements will still be present. I believe that sex should be properly balanced by plot, so I won't succumb to that.

I can promise you this: that both men will learn something, and it may not be Jake with the most to learn from their interactions, as Klaus might like to believe. :)

Yes, it was time for Jake to prove his strong will and character. Klaus will have many reasons to be surprised, as for control ... he will have to learn that's an illusion, too.

You are right on point about Jake's fear. It is real, it is not an act, and he has true reasons to behave the way he does. At this point, Klaus seems to care more about winning, that's true, but it is up to Jake to change that and make the man see things in a different light.

Thank you for reading and commenting! Words like these from readers like you make my day!

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNalmost 6 years ago
Mmm...so good...

Although Jake has not overcome his fears, at least he is acting on his desires. I think we can all appreciate the conflict. I remember all too well the struggle between doing what I desired and the fear of backlash from family and friends. More please!!

laurasfoxlaurasfoxalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Bird_Man_RN

Yes, you are right, part of what makes us what we are is how we come to terms with our desires and how we conquer our fears. Jake is changing, that is sure :)

Thank you for reading and commenting!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years ago

I really love this story and characters. Always excited to see a new post! I see a real balance between these two characters and I love it.

BitchWhoMadBitchWhoMadover 5 years ago
,🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow Hans was right about klaus! He is running scared just as much as Jake is running from the sex. He's just ribbing fun the feelings he could catch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES