Collateral Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just that ... I don't know. You're big."

"You' are dancing around the bush."

"Am not," Jake said, now looking down. "Yeah, whatever, forget about the blowjob."

"Wait," Klaus kept him tightly. "I will suck you off. I can afford to be generous."

"Why?" Jake mumbled, allowing Klaus to turn him to face each other.

"Everything is new for you," Klaus explained. "I can allow you enough time to get adjusted."

And Jake was not the only one in need of adjustment. Maybe it served to take things a little slower. The excitement was shooting through the roof, but that might just wane once the deed was done. So there was no point in hurrying things. His business required his presence in town for at least eight months. He was sure how Jake felt towards him. He was also sure that 8 months was enough time to consume the attraction he felt towards this young man. At least he hoped it was enough time.

12