Collateral Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I do."

The boy's voice was still a bit unsure.

"I enjoyed it, Jake. I enjoyed it very much."

It was a real shame he could not convey it in words how amazing it had really felt. Talks about sexual compatibility were to him nothing but small little white lies heterosexual couples used to justify the fact that they really hated each other's guts. Anyone could be trained to respond to a skillful hand ready to take in the reins.

Yet, Jake was like a wild colt, skittish but yearning to get caught. And the strangest thing was that he needed no training. His youth, enthusiasm and native intelligence compensated for his lack of knowledge in the area.

It had been no exaggeration. Klaus was, indeed, thankful, for being the one to take Jake's virginity. He was also going to enjoy initiating the young man in the many pleasures he could experience, now that the door was open. The fact that he needed to leave the following week and spend time away from Jake was bothersome, to say the least.

***

They took a short shower and returned to bed. Klaus could swear he was seeing things, as he looked at Jake. The boy had a sudden natural shine to him, which was making him even more desirable.

"I know what I want for Christmas," Jake spoke.

Good. At least, when he was going to leave, eventually, he was not going to feel this guilty.

"Let us hear it, then," Klaus encouraged the other to talk.

Jake bit his bottom lip and frowned a bit. Then he took a deep breath and talked.

"College."

"I see," Klaus quirked an eyebrow. "You want money to get an education. That is most laudable."

"Nothing expensive," Jake raised his arms in a defensive gesture. "I mean, I don't know shit about college, but I suppose there are some that are not that expensive."

"Stop playing down my financial possibilities, young man," Klaus joked, but stopped seeing how troubled the boy seemed. "All right, something inexpensive. What is the area you would be interested in?"

"I don't really know. Something to do with construction, I guess."

"Engineering," Klaus supplied right away. "Certainly."

"And I don't want you to pay for it. I mean, I will pay you back," Jake hurried to speak.

Klaus smiled.

"And take me the pleasure of doing something for you?"

"That's the only condition I ask," Jake added. "Just ... give me this chance. I promise I won't let you down."

"You are quite determined. I like this about it. But did you not know school is hard?" Klaus teased.

"I'd rather learn something to help me my entire life. Sure thing, it could be fun if you bought me some car or apartment. But that won't teach me anything. I'd still be nothing but street trash."

Jake cast his eyes down as he spoke. Klaus chuckled softly.

"Done," he said as he embraced the young man and pushed him towards the bed. "We will, however, discuss the terms."

"Sure."

"I need you to obey every little word I say," Klaus bit one shell-shaped ear and licked it.

"Ugh, man, I don't know," Jake mumbled, but he was already trembling. "That could mean a lot of things."

He wanted so much to just mount the boy again. He was ready, too. But Klaus was a man who knew the importance of restraint.

"Well, nothing that unusual, I can assure you. Some toys, maybe a bit of rough play, and, of course, you should behave."

"What toys other than butt plugs?" Jake blushed.

"Dildos, handcuffs, rope, a paddle, nipple clamps ..."

"Oh, fuck," the young man whispered.

Klaus laughed and pulled him into his arms.

"I am joking. You will be introduced to everything little by little. Actually, I think I will just enjoy a bit of vanilla for some more time with you."

"Vanilla? Like in ice cream?"

Klaus kissed the boy.

"Sure, why not? Do you like ice cream?"

"Yeah," Jake admitted.

"I will take you to eat gelato then. In Italy."

"Really, man, you should just quit it," Jake spoke.

"Quit what?"

"Trying to seduce me. Like you said. There's no need to. I'm not one of those guys."

"What guys?"

"You know. Sophisticated. Is that the word, right? You don't have to take me to Italy. You already won."

Klaus had only one regret: that he could not pull the young man any tighter into his arms. If he had to tie the boy down with money, he had no qualms with it. Whatever it took.

TBC

*****

Author's note:

I would like to thank the people leaving comments here, since I never know if a reply in the comments will be seen by the same readers. Your kind words are much appreciated, ladies and gentlemen. They mean a lot and they provide a would-be writer like myself with the best fodder in the world: motivation.

12