All Comments on 'Collateral Damage - Halloween Story'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kat136kat136over 7 years ago
sequel

the airman should have a series ....... rescuing innocents every year

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
A Truly Great Story!

and it will add to the vault of memories!

Some more stories, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best stories on Literotica - Brilliant

One of the best stories on Literotica - Brilliant

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
A true person that cared

You wrote about this like you were there . Angels don't die

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful story

Thank you for taking time and effort in writing this story.

Howard

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stunning!

I hope this counts as I will sign my post at the end but I do not have a literotica account to post a name with this

Any way, I absolutely loved the story! You had me hooked at the very beginning until the very end. I also loved the story for it's entirety and not just the sex scenes though they were good too. I really enjoyed the curve balls you added in as I would have never guessed that he took down the other plane. I must admit that you have a great ability to evoke emotions as I hardly cry, but the scene where Walcowski burns, had me in tears. You did an amazing job tying everything together. It was a fantastic read and something I wouldn't mind reading again some time.

Thank you for writing this.

Sincerely,

Oak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with Kat

...this needs to be a series!

5*, this was spectacular even by your standards!

John

ForherloveForherloveover 7 years ago
Superb

Very good read. Excellent writing. Keep them coming!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Loved It!!

Thank you for a wonderful story! I loved it, as all my family (men & women) in the service were airmen. Keep writing!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Well Crafted

A tad darker than I prefer, but we were warned.

Very descriptive, lots of drama, sexual tension, and deep questions raised by the unknown.

Thanks

PoesproppiePoesproppiealmost 5 years ago
very different very enjoyable

I think I might visit you a lot more Sir/Madam, just for the fact that you stop annoying anonie mice from scampering all over the comments page.

A solid 4 from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just wanted to say "thank you" for an excellent story. Like another commenter, I had to struggle not to cry - you know how to touch readers' emotions. Thank you for an interesting, engaging tale - you wove all the different elements together beautifully. ( If you're still involved with this site, you can delete me now - wanted to give you a smile. :-) Elle )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1693 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...