Collecting Bottles, Cans & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week, as it was the week before, dressed in his bathrobe and slippers with nothing else underneath, Walter was waiting for Susan with a small, plush carpet put out in front of where he was standing, obviously, for the comfort of Susan's knees. Weird that he never invited her inside his house, perhaps in respect of his deceased wife, he wasn't comfortable doing that. More probable, with his wife gone, Walter didn't appear the type to keep a tidy house and maybe he was embarrassed to show her that he was a pig. Always, they met in his garage. This time, not wasting time with idle chatter or with bottles and cans, immediately, Susan assumed her kneeling position and took Walter in her mouth. Determined for him to cum in her mouth, she was really sucking and stroking him now, as Walter stuffed a handful of hundred dollar bills down her blouse and bra, while feeling her tits and trying to finger her nipples.

"Suck me, Susan. Suck my cock," said Walter placing a fat hand behind her blonde head to, no doubt, insure that her mouth didn't prematurely abandon his cock this time. "Stroke me. Stroke me faster. Yeah, that's it. Oh, my God, Susan. This is so unbelievable. Oh, my God, Susan. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Please don't stop," he said stuffing a few more hundreds in her bra. This time, while pushing her head forward and impaling her mouth with his stiff prick, he unloaded a mouthful of cum in her pretty mouth and, immediately, she spit out all that he gave her.

"Oh, my Walter. That was so much cum. You filled my mouth with so much cum that I could barely breathe."

"That was wonderful, Susan. Indeed, you are a very skilled cocksucker," he said watching her wipe his cum from her lips, "but do you think next week, you could swallow?"

"I don't know, Walter. We'll see? I'd have to be in the mood and with all the worries that I have about not collecting enough money for the homeless--"

"Don't worry about money, Susan. Don't you worry your pretty head about money. I'll pay you plenty, I mean, I'll donate more," he said staring at her, while reaching out to feel her breast and finger her hard nipples through her blouse and bra. "And," he said pausing again, "do you think next week that I could see and play with your titties, while you blew me? I really like feeling your big tits and playing with your hard nipples, especially while you're sucking my cock."

"Gees, Walter, you make me feel like a hooker, instead of an advocate for the homeless collecting money for the poor. I thought we were friends," said Susan sadly, while suppressing a feigned tear.

"I'm sorry, Susan. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to make you feel like a hooker and we are friends. Actually, Susan, now that my Hillary is gone, you're the only friend that I have. I'll tell you what, I'll donate extra money to the homeless, Susan, if you swallow and allow me to see and play with your titties."

"We'll see, Walter. We'll see. If someone saw me sucking your cock and reported me, I could get in trouble for this. Practically having sex in public, I could be arrested for this."

"Don't worry, Susan," said Walter looking out his open garage door, "no one will see you. "I'm the last house on a dead end street. The only person who comes here is the mailman and he's already delivered the mail."

Same time, same thing next week, Susan got on her knees, as soon as she entered Walter's garage. She unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her front snapping bra to expose her perfect C cup breasts to Walter. Immediately, his hands were all over her big tits, touching them, feeling them, and caressing them, while pinching, pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples.

"Oh, my God, Susan, you have the best tits, I've ever seen and felt, he said. "Your tits are so much better than my Hillary's saggy tits, God rest her soul. I just love your tits," he said, while Susan busied herself taking his cock in her mouth, stroking him, and sucking him.

He was already hard, the hardest he's ever been, from playing with her tits and from her sucking him. Maybe because Susan not only allowed him to see her breasts but also to play with her big tits, but he exploded his cum in her mouth almost immediately. This time she swallowed and this time, when she hooked up her bra, he filled both of her bra cups with two handfuls of hundred dollar bills.

* * * * *

And so it went with Susan going from house to house. Sometimes, instead of a man giving her a flash and wanting a quick feel, it was a woman.

"Susan! How are you?"

Stella stood on her front porch holding her bathrobe in place with her arm, while shivering from the chill of the early morning air. Having already seen her naked body before, in the same way as Walter, Susan knew she wasn't wearing anything beneath her robe. A rich widow, who drinks too much to soothe her loneliness and her struggle with lesbianism, Susan liked Stella. Much like her, she was intelligent, strong, and fun.

"I'm good, Stella. How are you?"

"Horny, Susan, I'm always horny," she said with a laugh, while taking her sip of her alcohol laced coffee at 9am in the morning. "I wish I could find a young, boy toy like J. Lo found. I could use a stiff one right about now and I'm not talking about a drink," she said with a dirty laugh. "Come inside, I have some bottles and cans for you to take," she said escorting Susan inside her house. "Would you like a cup of coffee? I just made some fresh."

"Sure, I could use something stiffer than Walter's little cock," said Susan taking encouragement from Stella to talk about penises.

Stella put out a coffee cup, poured Susan some coffee, and added a shot of Sambuca.

"Was Walter flashing you his little cock again?" Stella laughed with Susan. "He's harmless. He's flashed everyone in the neighborhood his little prick. Seeing his little cock is more funny than it is shocking."

"It's all part of the game we play for him to cough up a few extra dollars for the homeless," she said wondering if she knew that she was doing more than allowing Walter to flash her. "I don't mind seeing his cock, seen one, seen them all. He flashes me his cock and I flash him my panties in an up skirt view and my bra and cleavage in a down blouse view, while squatting down to go through is recycling bin. I'm sure he masturbates over all that he flashed of himself to me and all that he saw of me, as soon as I leave. Only, this time he put my hand on his cock," she said figuring that if Stella heard differently, in an attempt to save her reputation, she'd say that Walter forced her to blow him, too. "Eww."

"Well, you're secret is safe with me, Susan," she said removing her robe to stand in her kitchen naked. "There's nothing that I don't have that you don't have and haven't seen before," she said looking down at her nakedness, before addressing Susan's shocked look with a laugh.

All part of the show and tell game that these uptight, sexually frustrated, rich residents played, Susan stared at Stella's naked body. With pert, B cup breasts, a toned stomach and shapely legs from playing golf and tennis at the country club and swimming laps in her in-the-ground heated pool, she looked pretty good for a mature woman. Obvious from the looks that she gave her, just as Walter wants a younger woman, so doesn't Stella want a younger woman, too. If she was Walter, she'd do her, but Susan wasn't interested in women in the way that she was interested in men and in the way that Stella was interested in her. Nonetheless, just as she played with Walter, a game they both enjoyed playing, in the way that Stella hoped to sexually take advantage of Susan, Susan hoped to receive a larger monetary donation from Stella.

"Aren't you cold, Stella?" Susan laughed, before taking another sip of her coffee.

"I'm used to walking around naked, especially out back. I enjoy giving all the old, frustrated men in the neighborhood a flash of my tits, ass, and pussy," she said with a laugh. "Actually, I've been thinking about becoming a nudist," she said turning from side to side, before turning completely around and putting her arms over her head with one leg bent in her best Betty Paige Playboy cheesecake pose. "What do you think?"

"You certainly have the body to walk around naked, Stella," said Susan taking a sip of her coffee. "Only, you have too good of a body to become a nudist. Have you seen some of the nudists? Most nudists are old and fat," said Susan with a laugh.

"I'd fit right in, then. I'm old and fat," she said sucking in her stomach and laughing.

"You're hardly old, Stella, and you're definitely not fat. You have a beautiful body. How old are you, 50-years-old?"

"Thank you. You're too kind, but add another dozen years to that," she said with laugh, before taking another longer sip of her coffee and before pouring herself another. "It's amazing what a few Botox injections along with a bit of plastic surgery, a lift here and a tuck there, can do for an old broad like me."

"I only hope that I look as good as you do in twenty-three years," said Susan raising her coffee mug in toast of her friend.

"You know, Susan," said Stella pausing to make eye contact, while giving Susan a soulful look. "I'd give you a much larger donation, if you gave me what I want, in the way that you give Walter what he wants."

Susan wasn't surprised that Stella suspected or knew what she did with Walter, since he wasn't very discreet. Knowing him as she did, she wouldn't be surprised if told all his neighbors that he was having sex with her. Yet, remembering what Walter said about not having any friends, they probably wouldn't believe him, if he told them.

"All for a good cause, Stella, in helping to feed the homeless. I give Walter want he wants by a flash of my panties and bra and he flashes me his miniature cock," she laughed, while raising her coffee cup in toast to her friend.

"Tell me, be honest, just between us girls, did you suck his little cock? Did you allow him to cum in your pretty mouth," she said running a manicured finger across Susan's full lips, before leaning down to give Susan a peck on the lips.

"Stella, really, I'm not going to tell you what I do and don't do with someone and Walter's little prick is the last prick that I'd have in my mouth. Eww. I'm going to be sick by just the thought of it."

"Sorry, Susan. I was just teasing you to get a reaction. Seriously though, Susan, just as a comparison, wouldn't you prefer to lick my sweet, wet pussy," she said putting two fingers to her cunt and lifting her lips to show Susan some pink, "than to suck his little, wrinkled cock?"

"Thank you, Stella. I'm flattered, but I'm not lesbian, not yet, anyway. Maybe, lesbianism will be an option open to me, after I'm fed up with the antics of men," she said with a laugh.

"You've never made love to a woman?"

"No," said Susan with an uncomfortable laugh.

"How would you even know you're not lesbian then, if you've never made love to a woman? I always had feelings for women, but I never acted upon them, until my husband died," she said taking the liberty to stick her hand down Susan's low cut, open top and beneath her front snapping bra to cup her breasts, while fondling her nipple. "Doesn't that feel good, honey? Don't you like it when I show you some womanly affection?"

"It does feel good, Stella, and I'm flattered by your sexual attention, but the fact that you're a good looking woman, Stella, doesn't excite me in the way it would, if you were a good looking man fingering my nipples."

"I'd be very generous to your cause, Susan, if only you'd allow me to lick your pussy and even more generous, if you licked my pussy," said Stella removing her hand from Susan's blouse. "Who knows? Maybe there's a little lesbian inside of you, too," she said reaching her hand down and under Susan's short shirt to cup her pussy through her panty, while tracing her pussy slit with her manicured finger. "If you moved in with me, imagine all the fun we'd have." Then, when she tried moving Susan's panty aside with her fingernail, Susan stopped her.

"Please don't," said Susan squirming away. "I'm not comfortable with you doing that, Stella."

"Sorry, Susan, but you're so damn beautiful that every time you leave, I touch myself while fantasizing about making love to you."

"I should get those bottles and cans you have for me, Stella," said Susan standing. "I have more houses to hit."

"Don't you want to stay and take a nap with me?" Stella give Susan a lustful look.

"A nap? No, I'm not sleepy," said Susan with a laugh.

"I'm not either," said Stella returning her laugh and taking a step closer.

Stella put an arm around Susan's neck and kissed her. Parting her lips with her tongue, she gave her a long, wet kiss. This time, returning her kiss, she allowed Stella to stick her tongue in her mouth. In the way she did with Walter, she gave Stella the same sexual affection. Then, Susan reached out and felt Stella's naked breast and fingered her nipple. Then, when, Stella reached beneath her short skirt again to toy with her pussy through her panty, she pulled away again. Ready to only go only so far, maybe next week, she'd allow Stella to finger her pussy, while kissing her. Maybe the week after that, she'd allow Stella to eat her. Maybe then, the following week, she'd return the favor and lick her pussy, too.

"I have to go, Stella. Really, I do," said Susan recoiling.

"Well, I only have a couple of cans and bottles, but take this money for the homeless," she said giving Susan three new twenty dollar bills. "Maybe next week I can persuade you to stay longer, perhaps even overnight."

"We'll see, Stella," said Susan thinking about Stella's offer to live with her. "I like you. I really do. You're fun. Yet, maybe if you didn't pressure me, I may respond in kind, one day."

"Okay, that's fair enough," said Stella.

Susan left Stella's house to hit Robert's house, while thinking about Stella's offer of moving in with her. If not for her mother, she'd consider living with Stella. Only, what would she do with her mother? Would Stella take in her mother, too? As part of the living arrangements, would she be expected to have lesbian sex with Stella? If not for her mother, after all the bad experiences she's had with men, she'd consider having a lesbian relationship with Stella. Yet, she knew her mother wouldn't like it or understand why she'd had a lesbian love affair with Stella. Nonetheless, better than living in a small room with her mother in the church woman's home, living with Stella in her big house with her in-the-ground pool could be fun.

* * * * *

Robert, a photographer working from home, his wife was a doctor at the medical center. With his wife gone all day and, no doubt, tired when she arrived home, she suspected that Robert was as lonely as he was horny. As evidence to her belief that money doesn't buy happiness, in the splendor that these people lived, she'd think that they'd be happier, but they weren't. They were just as sad being rich as she was sad being poor. She pushed his doorbell and, as if expecting her, Robert immediately opened his door.

"Susan! Hello. Come in. Come in. You can leave your carriage there. No one will steal it in this neighborhood. Besides the police come out full force for the smallest infraction. Sometimes I feel as if I live in Beverly Hills."

"What do you have for me this week, Robert?"

"I have a small bag of bottles and cans, but more importantly, when are you going to allow me to photograph you?"

"Why would you want to photograph me, Robert? Look at me, I'm such a frightful mess," said Susan giving him soft smile, while throwing back her lush, blonde hair with a sexy shake of her head.

"Nonsense. You're drop dead gorgeous. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately, Susan? Oh, my God, you're every man's dream woman."

"Yes, all the time and I see the same sad, old face that ages every day staring back at me."

"Nonsense. Nonsense. You're not old. Trust me, having just turned 55-years-old, old enough to join AARP, I feel old," he said with a laugh. He looked at her, as if summing up all her parts. "How old are you?"

"You know you're not supposed to ask a woman her age or weight, but I'll be 40-years-old July 26th. And, before you ask, I'm a shapely 128 pounds," she said putting a hand to her waist and flipping out her hips.

"I'm 5'10", he said standing next to her. "What are you 5'8"?"

"Yeah," she said looking to be the same height as him with her shoes.

"Come down to my studio. I want to show you my work."

"I'm not going to remove my clothes, Robert, for you to photograph me," she said with a laugh.

"If you won't get naked, maybe I can convince you to wear something more sexy and sensual than what you're wearing now," he said with a look, as if he was already undressing her with his eyes.

"Here, go behind the screen and put on this," he said handing her what looked like one of his white shirts.

"Should I leave my bra and panty on or would you prefer I removed those, too," she said teasing him with a laugh and surprising him, when she removed her bra and panties.

"If you're asking, I'd prefer you model for me in the nude."

"Robert, you know that I won't do that."

"You need to trust me, Susan. I'm a professional photographer. Think of me as you would your doctor. I'm a trained professional," he said raising his hands with a laugh, as if he had just sterilized them. "Matter of fact, my wife is a doctor and that makes me a doctor, not so much by medical training, but by marriage," he said with a laugh. "I can do everything she can, but operate."

"Oh, I think you're operating just fine, Robert," said Susan laughing. "I can't believe I'm doing this but, maybe if I accommodate you, just this one time, you'll stop asking me to pose for you," she said removing all her clothes, her blouse, her short skirt, and even her bra and panty, before emerging from behind the screen in just his shirt that was only buttoned by three of the seven buttons, all of them by the stomach and lower chest.

"Sit there on the stool," he said putting a white screen behind her and adjusting his lights for less reflection.

"Gees, Robert, if I sit on the stool, I'll be flashing you more than I want you to see and/or photograph of me," she said pulling the shirt tighter around her lower half.

"I'll avert my eyes, while you scoot up on the stool to sit like the lady that are," he said putting his splayed fingered hand over his eyes, while laughing. "Just tell me when you're ready."

No doubt flashing him her naked pussy, Susan scooted up on the stool and crossed her legs.

"I'm ready," she said, "now that you just saw everything that I own."

"No, that won't work," he said going into his photographer mode. "Uncross your legs. You have such shapely legs that I don't want you to hide them."

With a hand holding the shirt down to her lap, Susan uncrossed her legs.

"How's that?"

"Better," he said firing off a dozen shots.

"Do you mind?" He walked to her to unbutton one more button of her shirt, before flaying it open more. With so much of her breasts exposed, barely covering her areolas and nipples, if she moved one way or turned the other, one or both of her breasts would flop out of the shirt.

"Gees, Robert. Suddenly, I feel so exposed. I feel so naked."

"You're stunningly beautiful, Susan. Say recyclables," he said looking through his lens, while firing off a dozen more shots, before she could even utter the word.

"Recyclables," she said, as his camera clicked and flashed.

"Say help the homeless," she said posing, while he took more photographs of her.

"Help the homeless," she said posing one way, before posing another.

"Say Earth Day," he said firing his camera at her, as if it was an automatic weapon.