Collecting Bottles, Cans & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Earth Day," she said while he shot a dozen more photographs of her. "I think that's enough Robert. I'm blinded by all the flashes. All I can see are spots and you're making me dizzy by moving around me so much."

Robert took a few more photos of her in different poses, before stopping. Every time she moved, she had to fix her shirt for her breasts and/or pussy not to be totally exposed. Then, after he was done photographing her, when she was standing behind the screen changing into her clothes to leave, while Robert talked to her, he accidentally, no doubt, on purpose bumped the screen and it fell forward flat on the floor.

"Oops. Sorry Susan," he said firing off a dozen photos in quick succession of her standing there without her clothes.

"Robert!" Cowering there totally naked, without the aid of a screen, knowing she was a contestant playing his game of exhibitionism and voyeurism, she covered her breasts with her forearm and her pussy with her hand.

"I'd lift the screen up for you, Susan, but with my bad back, I can't," he said shooting a dozen more photos, before putting a hand to his back, while feigning pain. "I'll just turn around the other way, while you finish getting dressed," he said turning to look at her image in the mirror that conveniently faced her, while shooting more photos of her reflection through the mirror.

Susan pretended she didn't know that he could see her reflection in the mirror and, on the pretense that his back was turned to her, she gave him a real slow show of her naked body, while slowly and seductively getting dressed.

"Well, thank you for allowing me to photograph you," he said handing her several one hundred dollar bills, along with a bag of cans and bottles.

"It was my pleasure," said Susan.

"No, trust me, photographing you was all my pleasure," he said laughing, while scrolling through the naked photos of her on his camera. "I'll have the pictures ready next week for you to choose those you'd like to have at no charge."

"Thank you, I think," said Susan with a laugh.

"You're so very welcome, Susan. I'll see you next week."

* * * * *

Finally, after a long recession, the job market coughed Susan up a job. After all of her generous contributions and hard work collecting bottles and cans, she was hired as the new director for the local homeless shelter. Giving up her route of collecting cans, she didn't know that Walter had died of a sudden heart attack, until contacted by his lawyer, that he had made arrangements for her in his will. He left her ten thousand shares of Hershey stock that were valued at more than six hundred thousand dollars, along with his house, valued at eight hundred thousand dollars, and his cherished car, a classic Mercedes convertible.

A wealthy woman now, Susan generously shared her wealth with not only the homeless shelter that once sheltered her, the mission that once fed her, but also the church that was always there to help her. Having firsthand knowledge of what it truly feels like to be hungry and homeless, she helped put programs in place to help disadvantage women. In addition, using her own money, a grant she received from the state, and money received from donations solicited from local businesses, she established a job training program for misplaced women that found them jobs, after graduation. Giving them an hope and a better alternative, no longer would women have to collect bottle and cans, while being felt up and give hand jobs in dirty alleys.

Shortly after Walter died, Stella died, too. While on a cruise to Italy, she accidentally fell overboard, after having too much to drink. Deemed accidental drowning, Susan wondered if Stella's untimely death was suicide. She, too, remembered Susan in her will, leaving her beloved house to her. Susan sold Walter's house but kept Stella's house and lived there with her mother, until her mother died. Now, living alone and literally high on the hill, where the wealthy people live in Hershey, Susan was living the good life. No longer having to work at a job, rubbing elbows with the rich and influential, she spent her time holding fund raisers for homeless organizations, while championing the causes for those who didn't have money enough to have a voice.

* * * * *

"Ding dong!"

Someone was at her door. It was unusual for anyone to ring her front doorbell, as all of her friends know to come to the back door. Having just gotten out of the shower, with her wet hair contained by a towel, she was only wearing her sheer, short robe. She peered through the front door curtain, before opening the door.

Standing on her stoop was a good looking, twenty-something-year-old man, wearing a Hershey Bears sweatshirt and ball cap. His shopping cart was parked out front with a sign prominently displayed, Hershey Hockey Team Bottle and Can collection drive for the homeless. Reminding her of him, so long ago, she opened her front door.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," he said staring at the impression her big tits made in her sheer robe. Not having to strain his eyes to see more of her through her sheer robe than he could have ever hope to imagine, he smiled his lust at her, no doubt, when he saw her nipples making their appearance. "I'm collecting bottles and cans for the Hershey's hockey in support of the homeless," he said talking to too much of her exposed breasts.

Being the exhibitionist that she's always admitted to being, just as Stella gave the neighborhood men a flash of her naked body, Susan enjoyed doing the same thing, so long as she made her flashes appear accidental. Loving to tease men, it more aroused her, when her flashes appeared accidental. She loved it, when the men wondered if what they just saw was by accident or on purpose.

"How nice," she said. "Come around back and I'll meet you in the garage. I keep all my recyclables there."

Having learned from Walter and Stella, while the man walked around her house to her garage, Susan opened her bathrobe a little more and folded over one side, while loosening her bathrobe tie. Now, when she squatted, she'd flash him more than just her interior bathrobe material. With just a squat here and a turn there, she'd be flashing him her breasts and her pussy, in the way that Walter used to flash her his cock. She met him out in the garage and he was already staring at the impressions that her nipples made in the thin material of her sheer bathrobe. By the apparent evidence of the bulge in his jeans that he unsuccessfully tried to conceal with his hand, her favorite game to play, she enjoyed this game of exhibitionism and voyeurism.

"Well, here's my recycling bins. I have one for bottles and another for cans. As you can see, they are quite full, as I recycle everything," she said, while reaching in one to pull out a can and in the other to pull out a bottle.

When she leaned in the tall recycling bins, just as she knew he'd be looking and he was, she knew the top of her robe would fall open enough for him to see her breasts, areola, and nipple, and it did. Then, she squatted down with him on the pretense of going through her smaller recycling bins that were mixed with bottles and cans.

"Thank you for donating all of these," he said loading his cart.

"I'm just so happy you came by," she said. "I haven't had time to bring these to the donation center."

With her squatting down in front of him and both sides of her robe off her thighs, her blonde pussy was in full view of his testosterone filled eyes.

Even though he was no longer collecting bottles and cans for the Hershey's hockey team, he stopped by every week just to visit. Just as she continued to flash him, wearing shorts that had wide legs and not wearing any underwear, he flashed her his cock in the way that she had flashed him her pussy and tits. It was inevitable that things would escalate and they did culminating in sex, dating, and marriage. Even though Susan was twenty years older, she finally found her perfect man just by collecting bottles and cans, while making friends.

Happy Earth Day. If you recycle maybe you'll make a friend, too, one day, like Susan did.

THE END

This is an Earth Day contest story. Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.

  • COMMENTS
16 Comments
Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
Another excellent story

I really enjoy the way you share the emotional and moral struggles of people faced with survival decisions. You portray the daily life of the homeless so well and you give the homeless a face, real people dealing with the shit that life has thrown at them. I was homeless a couple of times myself, the first time was when my alcoholic mother abandoned me when I was just 9 years old. I survived about 3 months on the streets sleeping under the steps of a warehouse and eating at the local soup kitchen. When it started getting cold I gave myself up to the police and I was put into foster care. I ran away from foster care when I was 12 and went back on to the streets for 3 years. I joined a street gang and did many things I am not proud of but survival was all that mattered. I finally left the streets at 15 going back into the system because I wanted a better life, I walked away from my family, my friends, my gang and started over in a different province and city under a new name. I am 53 this year, I have a wonderful family, a great job working as an agricultural researcher but I never forget where I came from and support local homeless organizations and school lunch programs. Homelessness is not a choice it is something you are thrust into by circumstance beyond your control.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathalmost 11 years ago
enjoyed it greatly

That was a different story, but quite enjoyable. I do enjoy your writing style tremendously.

gemman1gemman1over 11 years ago
Another Great Job

Susan,

Another Great Job. Your use of the written word is the best on Literotica. Keep up the good work and great character development.

UWillCumUWillCumover 11 years ago
Great Story

I thought you did a great job of capturing the character's thoughts during all of her experiences. What a great way to get people to recycle. I also like how she maintained some level of line that she would not cross.

PaBobPaBobover 11 years ago
Great Story1

I just loved your story and very believelable.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cleaning Cans and Bottles Topless Bag lady is paid to clean recylclables topless on Earth Day.in Mature
Who is the Writer, SusanJillParker? An up close, personal look at the writer behind the stories.in Reviews & Essays
Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 01 Retired Marin rescues a bag lady being beaten & assaulted.in NonConsent/Reluctance
What Would You Do If A Woman Was... She's beautiful, bound & blindfolded, what would you do?in Humor & Satire
Anal Sex, Ass Play, & Tossing Salad Husband finally has anal sex with his wife, after failing.in Anal
More Stories