Colleen, Nathan, Julie & Josh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I probed my cunt with my own two fingers, I fantasized that they were his. Fantasy and reality merged, as a massive orgasm overwhelmed my body. I whispered his name when I came. I wondered what he was thinking about in the shower?

We were out in the backyard. Josh was throwing a tennis ball for Sally, and I was watering Colleen's flowers with the garden hose. That silly dog will chase and fetch a ball all day, if you let her. She loves to swim, so he was tossing some of the balls in the pool for her to retrieve. She'd shake herself off and throw water in every direction.

He backed up near me to throw the ball, and I just couldn't help myself. I pointed the hose at him, and let it go full blast, right in the middle of his back. He made a big "ROAR!" like a jungle beast, and turned and ran toward me. I squirted him right in the chest, soaking him to the skin.

He kept right on running at me, picked me up off the ground and started tickling my ribs. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't see straight. We used to play like this when we were children.

Wrestling the hose from me, he turned it on me and soaked my tee shirt. The shirt turned transparent and was plastered to my skin. Josh's eyes got big as he looked at me. I was wearing a lacy half-bra under my tee, and you could see all of my bra and the upper half of my boobs pouring over the top of it.

We went back in the house and he pulled his wet shirt over his head. I had never seen him bare-chested before; God, was he built! Years working on the farm, digging postholes and bucking hay in the hot sun, had built up his body so he looked like a golden Adonis. The veins stuck out on his biceps, he had massive pecs and washboards abs. Yum!

Without even thinking about it, I took off my wet shirt. My bra was wet, too. Nudity is not a big deal around here; Colleen and Nathan and I go skinny-dipping all the time. He stared at me, as my chest rose and fell, still breathing hard after our play in the yard.

"Julie, I would really like to see your bosoms."

"You mean my breasts?"

"Yes, your breasts."

"Come over here and unhook my bra." His hands were shaking as I showed him where the front fasteners were between the cups. The bra fell away and my tits swung free of their restraints.

"Oh...they're so beautiful." The pure adoration in his eyes really touched my heart, in a way it's never been touched before.

"Go ahead, feel them." His calloused hands felt as smooth as a baby's bottom, as he caressed my breasts. He cupped them in his hands, lifting gently to feel the weight. Holding one in his hand, he stroked it all around, feeling all the curves and contours, then he switched to the other one.

"They're so soft, yet so firm." As his hands skimmed my nipples, they stiffened and grew longer. "What's happening?"

"It means I'm getting aroused. Your hands feel wonderful on me."

"You mean like when my penis gets hard?"

"It's very similar. Kiss them." He rained tender kisses all over my breasts. I fisted my hands in his hair. "Lick my nipples." He did, and a moan escaped from my throat.

"Now take it in your mouth and suck on it." As he began to suckle, I slipped my hand under the elastic on his shorts, and started to stroke his hard cock.

"Oh, that feels so good," he gasped. "It feels so much better when you do it to me, than when I use my own hand. Does sucking on your nipple feel good to you?"

"Oh God, yes. Yes, yes." I felt the wave coming all over my body. My back arched, and I shuddered all over. "Josh, Josh," I shouted as I came. Hard.

"Are you all right? What happened?"

"I just had an orgasm."

"You mean girls have orgasms, too?"

"Oh yes they do."

"By sucking on your nipples?"

"That's one way, there are several other ways."

"What kind of ways?"

"Uh, I'll show you tomorrow night." Then I remembered I still had his cock in my hand, and I stroked it like mad until he came too.

Just then Sally yipped to go out, so I went to the door, topless, and opened it for her. Josh didn't take his eyes off me. "I love how your breasts move when you walk." I cradled his head to my chest, and kissed the top of his head. I had his image in my mind all night long.

In his first varsity game, Josh pitched a no-hitter and hit three home runs. His coach said he was inviting some major league scouts to watch him play. He was really excited.

We had lunch that day with Carrie and Aliyah. They congratulated him on his game, then Carrie asked, "So what did you learn yesterday, Josh?" She gave me a big wink. I had told him it was okay to talk about what we did with them, because they were cool with it, but don't spill the beans to anyone else.

"Well, I learned that girls have orgasms too, and I sucked on Julie's nipples and she had one. She looked really happy, and really beautiful when she came. I'd never seen breasts before."

Carrie licked her lips, then put her hands under her big boobs and lifted them up. She wasn't wearing a bra, and she rubbed her nipples until they stuck out through her crop-top. "Anytime you get tired of hers, you can suck on these," she said with a leer.

She really pissed me off. True, I was teaching Josh how to be a good lover, but all of a sudden, I didn't want her anywhere near him. I wanted him sucking my tits, not hers. Was I getting jealous? Hmm.

After we ate dinner, Josh came up behind my chair and started rubbing my shoulders, digging his big thumbs into the muscles and kneading them. "I'll give you a week to stop that," I grinned.

He bent down and nuzzled my neck, kissed me behind my ear, and then sucked the lobe into his mouth. I took his hands in mine and pulled them down the front of my tank top. I wasn't wearing a bra. He gently massaged my breasts, then zeroed in on my nipples. My pussy was soaking wet.

"You were going to show me another way to give you an orgasm," he whispered in my ear. My eyes were so glazed over with lust that I could hardly see, as I took his hand and led him into the bedroom.

I pulled off my top and let his eyes feast on my bare breasts. My long hair was over my shoulders and they were peeking out from behind the blonde silk curtain. He fondled them through the hair, which was an additional turn on for me.

I turned my back on him, unbuttoned my shorts, and let them drop on the floor. He had never seen my rounded ass before, and I could feel his eyes boring into me, as the strap on my thong disappeared between the cheeks. When I turned to him, the wet lace on my panties was drawn up between my pussy lips.

I pulled his tee shirt over his head, and pressed my tits again his chest. Flesh on flesh. His hands wrapped around me and found my ass cheeks, and he stroked and massaged them with abandon. His hard-on pressed against my tummy.

"Take off my panties," I gasped, as I lay back on the bed. I lifted my hips up, and he hooked his thumbs under the elastic on my thong.

He looked dumbfounded. "What happened to your private parts? There's nothing there but a crack."

"A guy's hang out where everyone can see them. A girl's are hidden inside. It's kind of like a Christmas gift; you have to unwrap it to get your present," I said, laughing.

"Show me how to unwrap it."

I pulled my knees up and spread my legs open. I have a little love triangle of soft blonde pubic hair high up on my mound; everything else is shaved. "Start gently stroking my mons with your fingers, and use your thumbs on my outer lips." I directed his hands to the right place.

"Oh, oh, they're getting bigger. And they're turning kind of red."

"I'm getting aroused. Your hands feel wonderful."

"Now something pink is coming out of your crack. What is that?"

"That's my clitoris, and part of my inner lips. The lips are called labia. Take your thumbs and spread my outer lips apart."

"Oh my, it looks like the petals on a rose."

"Take the petals between your thumbs and fingers and massage them gently." God, he had wonderful hands. I was soo hot!

I spread my minora apart. "Do you see the opening between my lips? That's my vagina; slip your middle finger in there, and move it in and out. That's called finger-fucking."

"It's so warm, and so slippery."

"Smell your finger; that's the scent of a woman."

"I like it. I've never smelled anything like that before." He put his finger in his mouth and sucked on it. "It tastes sweet, and kind of tangy."

I took my fingers and started rubbing them over my hood. "This is how a girl masturbates. Now watch this." I slid the hood back; he stared, wide-eyed. "That's my clitoris--clit for short."

"It looks like a tiny penis. May I touch it?"

"Like this," I said, making little circles around it with my finger.

He was a natural at lt. He played with my clit, dipping his fingers in my cunt to get more lubrication for it. I started to moan and my hips thrust up to keep time with his hand.

"More, more. Don't stop, Josh, don't stop. Oh yes, yes, OOOH GOD." The orgasm ran through every nerve in my body, washed over me like a breaking wave, leaving me limp and breathless.

"I love to watch your face when you come; you are so beautiful. I'm so happy I can do that for you."

He hovered over me for a minute, then leaned his head down and kissed me. I ran my fingers through his hair, and clenched his face to my breasts. That was when I first knew I was falling in love with my brother.

Josh's baseball coach called him into his office. The coach from the state university had read about him in the local paper, and came to see him play. They offered him a full four year scholarship, tuition, room and board, books, everything. They even had a school of veterinary science, which had been his dream forever. He was thrilled, and I was so proud of him.

We had the usual lunch bunch at our table. I could tell Aliyah had a crush on him, but she never said anything. Carrie, on the other hand, was constantly leering at him and making suggestive comments. She is a total slut, but at least she admits it up front. In his own totally innocent manner, he told her everything he's learned about the female anatomy.

"So, Josh, has she given you a blow job yet?" He had a totally puzzled expression on his face, and said nothing. "Well, I guess you haven't learned to eat pussy yet either. Come see me when you have," she winked at him.

When we got home, he asked me what Carrie was talking about.

"That's oral sex. You do things to each other with your mouth and tongue."

"What kinds of things?"

Now it was my turn to lick my lips and leer. "Come with me, big boy, and I'll show you."

We held each other and kissed for the longest time, and then slowly undressed each other. "I sure like being naked with you," he said. We were both breathing really heavily.

I laid on top of him, and we kissed some more. Lots of tongue action. I nipped his lower lip with my teeth. I kissed down his neck and across his chest, and when I sucked on his nipples, he made all kinds of pleasure noises. If he were a cat, I'd swear he was purring.

I moved lower and lower. His curly blond pubic hair tickled my nose. I took his erection in my hand, and slowly kissed my way down to the base where it met his sac. Gently lifting his balls, I licked that little ridge on the underside of his scrotum than ran between them.

After nibbling the soft skin between my lips, I took each ball in my mouth and caressed them with my tongue. I could see in his eyes that he was close to heaven. With the flat of my tongue, I licked my way up his shaft, then used the tip to flick that hot little place just below the head.

I took his cock in my mouth, and worked it with my lips and tongue. I bobbed my head up and down, stroking him at the same time.

"Oh God, Julie, I'm going to come." When I felt his cock pulse, I sucked as hard as I could. "I'm coming, Julie. Oh God, oh God, OOH." His hot jizz hit the back of my throat and I swallowed it all.

He pulled my face up to his and kissed me deeply. His tongue probed all around the inside of my mouth, and he sucked on mine that was covered with his semen. "Now it's your turn to taste me."

We kissed some more. His lips are so soft, so gentle, yet they can turn my whole body on fire. He was softly massaging my breasts while our tongues tangled. His mouth found a nipple, and he drew it into his mouth and suckled.

Meanwhile, he cupped my pussy with his hand, stoking my mound and my outer lips. His mouth moved lower, and lower. I drew up my knees to give him access. He kissed my lips and ran his tongue along the outside of them, in that crease between my lips and thighs. That drives me crazy.

His tongue ran up and down my slit, tickling, teasing. I didn't have to tell him what to do at all; he did everything with his mouth that he had done with his fingers. And more. He spread my lips apart, and kissed, and licked, and sucked, then plunged his tongue as far as it would go into my cunt.

He only brushed my clit with his mouth, and I exploded, flooding his mouth with my juice. "I love to taste you, Julie. I love everything about your body."

He sucked my clit into his mouth, and ran his tongue around the throbbing glans. I writhed. I bucked my hips. My whole body shuddered, as the biggest orgasm of my life totally overwhelmed me.

We lay side by side, spent. I pulled the top sheet over us. Sally wriggled up between us and licked both our faces, then took her place at the bottom of the bed, by our feet.

Josh spooned me, and we fell asleep, his hand cupping my breast, my fingers laced with his. We spent our first night together, and we hadn't even made love. Yet.

Carrie did he usual slutty routine at lunch. She asked Josh how his sex life was going, and instead of his usual candid answer, he just smiled and said nothing. Shut her the fuck up right now.

We spent Saturday hanging out in the backyard. I was tossing a Frisbee for Sally, one of her favorite games. She would run like the wind underneath it, then leap high in the air, and catch it in her mouth. One time I tossed it out over the pool, and she went flying over the edge, grabbed it, and crashed into the water. She's such a funny dog!

Josh pulled out his guitar and started to play it. He is an amazing finger-picker and had played with a bluegrass group back home. He also played the banjo and really made a fiddle smoke.

He played a version of "Orange Blossom Special" that would knock your sox off. Assuming you were wearing any, of course. He couldn't read music, but if he heard something once, he could play it back, note for note.

Colleen, who is a guitar virtuoso, had been teaching me how to play, so I borrowed one of her guitars and played a rhythm accompaniment behind him. We had a lot of foot stompin' good fun.

It was a really hot afternoon, so we decided to go swimming. Josh had never been skinny-dipping before.

When we stripped down, he had a giant erection. He looked at it sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders, "I can't help it; as soon as I look at you I get a hard-on." Whenever I look at him, my pussy gets wet, but he can't see that.

We dove in the water, and Josh discovered he like skinny-dipping. A lot. I love the feel of the water rushing over my naked body; it makes me feel so free. And kind of sexy, too.

I dove down underwater and snuck up on him and started tickling his ribs. He put his big hands around my waist and lifted me completely out of the water, then threw me backwards with a big splash.

We laughed and chased and dunked and splashed each other, just like we were kids. In this crazy world we live in, it's really nice just to have some plain old fun. We heard a "yip" and a splash behind us, and Sally dog-paddled up to us with a soggy old chartreuse tennis ball in her mouth.

After we'd played around awhile, I swam underwater up to him, and put his penis in my mouth. It got rock hard in an instant. When I couldn't hold my breath any longer, I popped up to the surface and threw my arms around his neck, and we started to kiss.

We were standing in about waist deep water. I wrapped my legs around him and we kissed some more. Deeply. Passionately. I looked deep into his eyes and whispered, "I want to make love with you, Josh."

We dried each other off with soft, fluffy towels, which was an erotic experience all by itself, and walked hand-in-hand to the bedroom. I put a smooth jazz CD on the stereo. The sunlight, through the sheer curtains, gave the room a soft, diffused lighting.

We lay side-by-side, gently stroking each other. I felt his hand tremble a little. "Are you nervous?"

"A little bit. I want this to be good for you."

"You are good for me, Josh. You, just you."

He covered my face with soft kisses, and when he found my mouth, he nibbled my lips and gave me little butterfly licks with his tongue. I used my nails, in a gentle swirling motion, across his back and his buttocks, and he let out a series of pleasure moans.

With just his fingertips, he traced the contours of my breasts, down my stomach, and over my mons, then back up again. Light, gentle, teasing touches all over my body, across both my inner thighs, and over my slowly swelling pussy lips.

He followed his fingers with his lips and tongue. All over my body. I quivered all over, every nerve was electric and tingling. I fisted my hands in his hair when his mouth found my nipples.

When I came the first time, my orgasm was as much emotional as it was physical. It wasn't hard or explosive, not crashing surf, but more of a series of rocking waves that had no end, but just kept building and building.

His mouth found my center, and his lips and tongue were soft and delicious on my tender flesh. Like he was caressing the center of a rose, without bruising the petals. It was hot, yet with a sweet languor about it.

The sensations in my body kept building and building, slowly, steadily, advancing me toward the peak. When the head of my clit slipped between his lips, it felt like the whole center of my being was drawn in with it.

When I slipped over the top, the climax built and built, until I was totally overwhelmed. I didn't stop, but just kept coming. And coming. Warm, wet heat poured out of me.

"Please, Josh, please, please, come inside me. Come inside me, I need to feel you inside me."

He rose up over me, and with a shaking hand, I guided his cock between my lips and into my gash. Slowly, steadily, he slipped into me. "Oh God, Julie, this feels so beautiful."

Beautiful was the perfect word, because that's just how it felt to me. When he bottomed out at the neck of my womb, he took my face in his hands and kissed me gently. There were tears in his eyes.

"I love you, Julie."

"I love you, too, Josh." There were tears in my eyes, and he kissed them away

.

We rose and fell slowly together. He filled my body and he filled my heart. When we both exploded, it felt like one giant orgasm, shared between us.

I'd been fucked before, but this was the first time I had ever made love.

**********

Colleen and Nathan came home from their concert tour late at night. It was a hot night, and Josh and I lay naked on the bed with no covers on top of us. They stood in the open doorway and looked at us; both of them had a big smile on their face.

We came into the kitchen the next morning. "Hi, Josh," Colleen said, and remembering my former aversion to hugging, extended her had for him to shake. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body into his. He'd come a long way in just a couple weeks.

Then he gave Nathan a hug, and they did that backslapping thing that guys do with each other. Sally came bounding in, dropped her slobbery tennis ball at their feet, and sat there expectantly, her tail thumping the floor.

Colleen cooked us all some great omelets, and we had a good time chatting with each other. I told them about Josh's musical talent and he blushed, with an "aw shucks" look on his face.