Colleen, Nathan, Julie & Josh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all went into their studio and picked up some instruments. Colleen played a riff on her guitar, and Josh repeated it perfectly. They went off on a version of "Dueling Banjos" that was outrageous. Josh picked up Nathan's violin, and ripped off a version of "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" that I thought was going to set the fiddle on fire.

We all spent the next couple of hours singing Beatles songs that we knew the word to, then Colleen said, "Let's go swimming."

Josh had an apprehensive expression on his face when he looked at me. "Does she mean we all go skinny-dipping?" I didn't think he was particularly shy, but then he'd only done it with me.

When she slipped out of her clothes, he couldn't take her eyes off of her. "She's really beautiful," I said, pulling my clothes off too.

"Yes, but so are you." Actually, we could almost be twins; the Quinn women had been truly blessed. Colleen had these really pretty puffy nipples, and her pussy was completely shaved. We both had waist-length blonde hair, but mine was just a little bit longer.

When Josh dropped his shorts, he was sporting a massive erection. Colleen raised her eyebrows, licked her lips, and feasted her eyes on his cock. He looked a little more comfortable when Nathan stripped, and he had a hard-on too.

Guys are supposed to get turned on by visual images, but I sure do too. Both of them have really big cocks, and my pussy was getting wet looking at them. And they were hard looking at us.

Colleen stepped in between them, and she took Josh's penis in her hand. He looked really shocked for a moment, and then she took Nathan's in her other hand and started stroking them both. "It's always been my fantasy to have a cock in each hand," she said with a big grin.

They both got totally lost in the physical sensation of getting jerked off, while watching her boobs jiggle with the motion of her hands. I couldn't tell who moaned first, but one right after the other, they came and covered her tits with their spunk. A big glob hung off her nipple, and she caught it with a finger and sucked it into her mouth. She turned quickly and dove into the pool, and the rest of us followed.

By the way the afternoon happened, I knew we were all going to have sex with each other that night. I hoped Josh was going to be okay with it. Colleen had shared Nathan with me and Aliyah and Raheemah, but until now, there hadn't ever been another guy for her.

I knew she was excited about it, and one of Nathan's fantasies had been to watch another man fuck her.

It was going to be Colleen's night, and everything we did was going to be for and about her. We were standing at the foot of the bed, and I drew her close to me and started kissing her. Her lips are so soft, and her tongue feels wonderful on mine.

We knew that guys really dig watching two girls make it with each other, so besides enjoying ourselves, we were really turning them on. Josh was enraptured, and couldn't take his eyes off of us. Both their cocks were as hard as bars of steel.

We started fondling each other's tits, and that really turned them on. I put my leg between hers, and we slowly started humping each other. My clit was on fire, and I could feel hers grinding into my thigh. I came really hard, and she followed right after me. The whole room smelled like ripe cunt.

We finished our act by assuming the sixty-nine position, and eating each other out. It really surprised us to see Josh and Nathan holding each other's cocks, and jerking each other off while they watched us.

She laid back on the bed. Nathan took one of her breasts, stroking and kissing, and I took the other one. I love to watch her puffy pink nipples harden and pooch out.

Josh slipped his hands under her ass, and lifted her pussy up to his hungry mouth. We could hear kissing and slurping sounds coming from between her legs.

"God, Josh, you're so good at that," Colleen moaned.

"I had a wonderful teacher," he said, lifting his head and smiling at me. His face was gleaming with her juices.

We could feel her climax coming, as she writhed and fisted the sheets. Her hips rose up and she mashed her cunt into Josh's face. "Oh, God! Sweet Jesus! OHH YESSS!"

"Fuck me, Josh; fill me up with your cock, please, please." I took his cock in my hand and guided it into her. I felt I was gifting her with my own personal treasure.

Nathan was entranced watching her with another man. We watched Josh's penis slide in and out of her, glistening with her wetness. He increased his tempo, fucking her faster and harder. She rose up to meet his every stroke. Her pussy lips curled and dipped into her vagina when he went into her, and popped back out when he came up.

Nathan was so turned on, he was moaning himself. I was lying on my stomach, propped up on my elbows, so I could see everything that was going on. All of a sudden, he was straddling my legs, and he slipped his cock into my pussy from the backside. In that position, we could fuck and still watch Colleen and Josh.

His hand reached under me, and he stroked my clit as he pumped into me. I was so turned on, I came in about thirty seconds. I love the feeling when his groin slaps into my ass.

The room was filled with the sounds and smells of sex. Josh rose way up, his back arched, as he came, filling Colleen with his seed. Nathan was next, and I felt his hot semen exploding inside me.

Back in our own room, Josh and I held each other tight. I took his cock in my hand, and felt it harden, then I climbed on top of him and lowered myself until he bottomed out inside me.

He loves this position. My hair gently caresses him and he can fill his hands with my breasts, watching them hang when I lean forward. My swollen clit rubbed against his pubic bone, and I rocked gently, back and forth. I started to squeeze his cock with my vaginal muscles, and kept going, milking him, until he came inside me. The hot splash of his semen on my cervix triggered my own orgasm.

I laid on top of him, and he stroked my back, and the rounded cheeks of my ass. His hands are so soft, and so gentle.

"How did you like doing it with Colleen?" I asked, slightly apprehensive as to what his answer might be.

"She's really beautiful, and it felt really good physically, but there was something missing; there was no emotion in it, no love. I kept wanting it to be you." That was exactly what I hoped he would say.

My brother. My lover. My love.