College Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally positioned myself firmly between her knees and rammed my cock in her, her gasp only inciting my desire. I could feel my balls pressed against her bottom and tried to grind my cock in deeper, to no avail. I felt Jen's fingers grope my balls from behind, and squeeze firmly as I heard her voice repeat my words back to me "I want you to rape her, you bitch!" I turned to look at her and grunted as she squeezed my balls harder.

I turned back to Trisha and began to fuck her savagely. Pounding my cock in her, withdrawing the full length and then driving my prick deep in her again and again. She cried out as I fucked her harder and more savagely.

I had forgotten Jen, but immediately became aware of her again as I felt the strap lash across my ass. To my surprise, the sting excited me and if possible, I became even more of an animal.

Holding myself above Trisha, my cock buried deep between her thighs, Jen slapped my ass again with the thick leather slap. My cock was like a piston in her cunt. Pumping in and out in a rhythmic motion, I was riveted by the sight of her. Her head back, her face and chest covered with beads of perspiration, my thick prick driving in and out of her pussy, her breath coming quick and heavy among repeated moans, her breasts quivering with each thrust. The thought that she was going to be sore tomorrow from my fucking was even more exciting.

This time, rather than the lash, I felt Jen groping my swollen balls again, and her firm grip was almost painful this time. With surprise, I felt her slip her well-lubricated finger in my ass and I ground my hips against Trisha's as I felt Jen's finger massage the small gland only accessible from my anus. I held still and shivered as she lightly rubbed the small gland -- the pleasure of her masturbating my prostate was overwhelming. God, but she was driving me crazy. She pulled her finger out and then slipped it back in, beginning to slowly finger-fuck my ass again as I again began to fuck Trisha.

She pulled her finger out and lashed my ass again, and then again. I heard her low hoarse voice saying to me again "Fuck her cunt, you bitch." I was close to cumming but held back and slowed my pace. My balls ached with the pressure and it continued to build. I felt Jen crawl on the bed behind me, felt her fingers groping my balls and fingering my ass again. My hips were slowly thrusting my cock, stopping with each thrust to grind my cock in Trisha's cunt. I spread my legs even further to give Jen access to my ass, wanting and expecting to feel her probing fingers inside me again.

I felt Jen strike my ass with the strap again, but now found pleasure in the strap rather than pain. I relished the second lash and the third, and then excitedly felt her hands on my ass again. When I pushed my prick deep between Trisha's thighs once again, Jen timed my thrust perfectly. I felt one of her hands on my back pushing me down on top of Trisha, and then felt her finger at my ass again.

Too late, I knew it was not her finger and felt the bulbous head of the strap-on cock pushing against my hole. I jerked as I felt the well-lubricated head penetrate my ass and could easily feel Jen's hips thrust forward, shoving the length of the shaft deeper, her weight pressing heavier on my bottom and forcing the faux cock deeper in my ass.

My head swam and I was disoriented. My cock was buried in Trisha's tight cunt and now the hard rubber cock was buried in my ass. I felt Jen's hot breath on my neck as she thrust in my ass again, felt her soft lips on the back of my neck, and I heard her voice in my ear "Now who's the bitch? I want you to come in her cunt while I fuck you in the ass."

I reached back over my shoulder to grab her hair and pulled her head tightly to me, saying to her "When we're done here, I'm going to rape your ass until you beg me to stop, and when you do, I'm just going to fuck you harder."

In response, I felt Jen drive the final length of the strap-on cock in my ass, and felt her grind her hips against my bottom, making me crazy. I began fucking Trisha again with abandon -- she writhed underneath me and I could feel her hips trying to meet my thrusts. Feeling my cock in her velvety cunt and the exquisite pressure around my prick, my head was spinning. After thrusting forward, I would press backward with equal force, forcing my ass back on the cock that now penetrated deeply. I felt Jen rise up on her knees, grasp my hips firmly, and simply hold on as I fucked Trisha below me, and pressed my cock back against her thrusts in my ass.

I was near-crazed in sexual ecstasy and screamed "You fucking whore, fuck my ass!" As I felt the rubber prick slide in ass again, my body went rigid, my back arched, and my balls finally exploded. I drove my cock deep between Trisha's thighs and held still, my head continuing to spin as the thick fluid spilled from my cock, filling her cunt. She groaned with the final thrust and lay limp beneath me as I let the full weight of my body rest on her. Jen continued to fuck me slowly from behind and as the head of hard rubber cock slipped back and forth inside me, it continued to stimulate the small gland, making the pleasure even greater.

When I finally went limp, Jen collapsed on top of me and after a moment, I felt the hard cock slowly begin to slip out of my ass as her weight shifted and she slipped off and over to one side of Trisha. I pushed myself over, taking my weight off Trisha and coming to rest on her other side. I reached up and unleashed the cuff around her wrist, and Jen watching me, did the same. Sitting up, it took only a second to unleash the cuff around her ankles, and I fell back to her side. With Trisha in the middle, Jen on one side, me on the other, we were completely drained.

Trisha lifted her arm from above her head and laid it down her side, and I felt her fingers fondle my soft cock. I watched contentedly as her other hand lightly stroked Jen's still hard strap-on. I reached up and caressed her breast and watched as Jen softly stroked her belly. Her eyes closed and she sighed softly. I could barely hear the softly spoken question from her, "What do you want from me now?"

I smiled at Jen, who smiled back. Jen bent over and kissed her, a soft lingering kiss. I reached up and turned her face to mine, and kissed her similarly, enjoying the soft caress of her lips in response to my kiss. I looked into her eyes. "I want you to get some sleep whore." I said. I looked at Jen and continued "I've promised to anally rape the both of you. But that can wait until we're rested."

12