College Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure Mark is coming? I think he is so hot!" Savanna asked excitedly, wearing a sexy and brief summer dress.

"Yes. He is coming. They'll be here in just a moment." Janet lied.

As they walked into the ample room, Savanna was a little surprised to see Bianca already naked waiting for them.

"Oh my! You certainly don't want to waste any time!" Savanna said with a smile on her face, "I never suspected that you were this bold."

"You won't let her outshine us, will you?" Janet asked Savanna daringly.

"No way!" Savanna responded, already pulling her dress over her head.

They all laid on the floor and waited. Savanna had never done something this wild and she was thrilled.

"This is so crazy! Have you done this before? How did you find this place?" Savanna asked, showing a hint of nervousness.

"We have spent a lot of time here. You will not regret this," Janet responded expressionless.

The unsuspecting woman failed to see the large monster hiding behind a large structure, watching her every move. The creature approached silently from behind and sent a bolt of electricity to exactly the right spots within Savanna's brain.

Savanna felt as if somebody had smashed her directly on her head and then all of her thoughts frozen.

Two seconds later, Savanna's eyes were completely rolled back and her body was shuddering from the accurate stimulation of her nervous system. Her legs stiffened outwardly, her nipples swelled incredible large and her pussy gushed like a fountain. She was having her first electrical-induced orgasm. Savanna remained in the same position, shuddering uncontrollably for a couple of minutes unable to think anything but feeling everything. Her pussy twitched without pause the entire time. She was in heaven.

The monster had learned a lot from Janet and Bianca and he used all his knowledge to swiftly subdue his new slave. A moment later, Savanna was completely drained from energy, passive and receptive.

Janet lovingly rested Savanna's limp body on her lap while her Master reprogrammed the stunned woman with a new way of thinking, a new purpose in life. While reading and rearranging her neuronal connections, the creature realized something different. Unlike Janet and Bianca, this woman didn't crave for the company of other women; she craved for a male, more specifically, a phallus.

Quickly adapting to the new information, the creature created a "phallus" according to the picture in Savanna's brain, adding a few characteristics of his own. This object would be sufficient to satisfy her new slave and keep her climaxing as needed.

The creature moved above Savanna's limp body while the strange, newly-formed appendage emerged from the lower part of the its main bulk. Janet and Bianca looked at it wondering what it was. It looked like a large, twisting and living dildo about five centimeters thick and very long. Small bluish protuberances along its surface created electrical circuits that sparked from one to the other, and were perfectly calibrated to further stimulate Savanna's sensitive body.

The dildo approached Savanna's crotch until the tip penetrated her pussy. The astounded woman twitched and moaned out loud, waking from her spellbinding reverie. The opposite side of the appendage detached from the creature's underbelly and fell between the woman's thighs.

Savanna felt the fat appendage slithering deep within her vaginal cavity, stretching her and filling her completely. This feeling was amazing but what really drove her over the edge was the electrical sparks that caused her pussy and her brain to jolt simultaneously, over and over. The woman reached another instant orgasm and the alien feed from it.

While Savanna climaxed harder than the previous time, Janet watched the appendage disappear inside the girl's body, making her belly bulge. Janet imagined that long phallus curling and twisting inside Savanna's womb, stimulating her beyond belief. She had to try that soon.

"It slid completely inside of her!" Bianca exclaimed, thinking the same thing.

***

Savanna joined Janet and Bianca in their frequent visits to the boiler room. Every recess in their regular classes and every day after class, they were all there; playing with each other and with the monster's appendages.

Today Janet was facing away from Bianca and bending forward while her lover had her entire fist and part of her forearm pumping in and out of her pussy. This way, she would be climaxing in no time. Beside them, Savanna was squatting with the electrical, living appendage hanging from her pussy. She wasn't moving and neither the worm but they didn't have to. She was on the verge of orgasm and one more spark would send her over the edge.

Despite the vast number of orgasmic energy, it was not enough. The alien needed more slaves before even considering the next stage in his plans to establish a permanent home.

***

Karla was wearing her sexiest outfit to get Mark's attention and she succeeded. After the last class of the day, they moved to the farthest corner of the empty classroom. Mark immediately embraced her, thinking sex was a done deal. Karla was taken aback by this. She wanted to be with him but not like this; not in this place. Someone might walk in at any moment. Mark found this even more exciting.

"Come on. You know you want this," Mark said with his bedroom voice.

"Yes but... not here. Let's go somewhere else," Karla begged.

"Let's do it right here. Who cares if someone sees us?" Mark insisted.

"Mark... no," Karla whispered with not much conviction.

Mark shoved his hand under Karla's skirt and started fondling her pussy. She moaned out loud and then regretted it, realizing that somebody might hear her. She knew that she was getting too horny to stop. She couldn't have sex inside a classroom and risk getting caught. She had to stop!

"Stop it Mark. We can't do it here!" Karla said loudly, pushing his hand away.

Being a total jackass, Mark got angry at Karla's hesitance and stormed out of the room. He believed he was too cool to be rejected by any woman. "What?! You get me all worked up and then push me away? You are just a teaser, bitch!"

"No... I'm sorry... I..." Karla said almost crying as Mark stormed out of the room.

Janet was checking the school grounds making sure nobody was around before going back to the boiler room, when she heard someone crying. She found Karla sitting on the floor, ashamed and confused. Janet couldn't waste this opportunity.

"Hi Karla, are you ok? What happened?" Janet said with faked concern.

"I blew it. I am a fool. Mark hates me!"

"Don't worry about it. It will be alright," Janet said, caressing her cheek, "Come with me. I know something that it's going to make you feel a lot better."

"What is it?" Karla asked, thankful to have a shoulder to cry on.

Moments later, Karla's body was straining under the throes of a sudden, alien-induced climax. Her mind was completely blank, allowing the sole presence of overpowering pleasure. The woman was on her knees, leaning forward, with her arms being help tightly by Savanna and Janet. Her hips jolted back and forth within short, rapid spasms while she grunted in ecstasy and a brief gush of pee sprayed from her twitching pussy lips. Her mind absorbed the electrical signals that inescapably rearranged her mind while the creature, who now was more than a meter tall, had his head glued to the young woman's forehead.

Janet had been right about making Karla feel better. At this moment, Karla no longer remembered Mark or even her own name. She was in utter bliss.

After a few minutes, Janet and Savanna knew that they could let go of Karla's arms. Janet stepped back and watched the show with expressionless excitement. Karla was part of the harem now and her life would never be the same.

My Master is so powerful! Janet thought, feeling her pussy moistening again.

Savanna also observed the scene for a moment, but then she got distracted by the loving feeling of her worm sliding out of her pussy. The worm served its purpose well, stimulating the aroused woman all day and all night, forcing her to reach orgasm after orgasm.

Janet saw the worm and knelt at Savanna's feet, engulfing the fat appendage between her lips. She just loved the way its electrical discharges tickled her brain.

Nearby, Karla started to feel those arousing discharges as well for the first time. The monster extruded another appendage, identical to the one in Savanna's body, and penetrated the girl's pussy. The newest slave reached yet another orgasm while the appendage was only half way in. Then, it was gone from view.

The experience gained by the creature studying the brains of his increasing number of slaves had paid off. Karla's mind was now extremely vulnerable to any kind of sexual stimulation, driving her easily into climax and the transformation took the creature only a few minutes.

***

The days passed and more women were added to the monster's harem. There were at least three woman around the creature at all times, reaching continuous orgasms and providing a never-ending supply of food. Most of the time, there were more...

Women shared electric appendages connecting one pussy to another, or pussy to ass. Tongues and fists invaded every hole. Moans echoed in the room's walls but did not travel further away. The boiler room had proven to be both cozy and secure.

The creature decided that it was time to initiate the next stage. Using the same hole in his underbelly to extrude the living dildos, The alien was now expelling a thick greenish substance that would form a nest. He was getting ready for procreation.

While the shapeless mass spread across the floor, Savanna and Cynthia, a new slave, shared a dildo. Both women moaned at the same time, mirroring each other, following the rhythm of the electrical discharges that emanated from the alien proboscis, pulsating deep within their pussies.

A few steps away, Bianca couldn't stop her continuous orgasms as Janet's tongue twirled around her clitoris and ass. Her legs trembled rapidly in the air and tightened around Janet's head, urging her to keep licking her; to keep her cuming.

And the same was happening to Janet, who had a dildo pushing into her body as it dangled from Karla's pussy. Janet was no longer losing awareness during climax. Instead, she had learned to keep it going for as long as possible, providing more food for her Master. She felt the mild electrical shocks in her crotch intensifying while her hips shuddered back and forth, causing the fat worm to zealously pump her ass.

Karla had hosted the appendage inside of her body for only a few days but now she felt as if it was part of her. She loved to feel the constant tingling in her pussy everywhere and all the time. As soon as she came back to the boiler room, the worm glided out of her tight hole, looking for a partner to penetrate; and there was always one available.

Karla found it difficult to remain in the same position as her orgasm exploded in her loins but it felt too good to let it end. She moaned and shuddered, keeping the dildo connected to Janet's anus and completely unaware of the strange event ocurring right behind her. The greenish mass was growing larger.

The nest preparation was going to take several days but time was not an issue. Bit by bit, it grew and expanded up to three meters in diameter. The creature had already selected who was going to be the breeder of his first offspring. He chose Janet, the most docile and his favorite.

***

Janet didn't know what was going to happen and didn't care. She was instructed to lay still on the soft, mushy surface and she obeyed. The greenish, organic cushion that her master had created was warm and comfortable. Just lying there, waiting, had her on the brink of orgasm.

The large creature moved forward straddling Janet's body, aiming his crotch at her pussy. When he was in position, a fat phallus emerged from its sheath. It didn't look like the detachable proboscis the creature extruded before. This one was a streaked, grayish pipe with a rounded tip exuding a glossy lubricant.

Janet jolted violently when she felt the tip of her master's cock touching the delicate spot between her legs. Her pussy was on fire and the sensation of the cold appendage was overpowering. Janet grunted knowing that her orgasm was seconds away.

The woman's legs trembled and her torso jerked up and down while the monster's cock penetrated her vaginal cavity, igniting a potent climax that shattered her already broken mind. Janet felt it going deep inside of her, stretching her pussy to the limit. The overwhelming sensation wouldn't let the orgasm fade away. Her wide open eyes stared forward into the ceiling as the world around her disappeared and the phallus reached bottom.

Both the woman and the creature remained in place, almost immobile, as Janet's climax began to subside. Meanwhile, a bulge formed at the base of the creature's cock. It was slowly moving downward towards the slave's crotch.

Soon, the bulge passed between Janet's pussy lips and into her cavity. She moaned and spread her legs wider. The tension of her strained body was evident while her belly expanded allowing passage to the fat object until an elongated greenish egg, the size of a baseball, emerged from the hollow phallus and penetrated into Janet's womb.

With this, her orgasm reignited, sending her towards a series of brutal spasms that trashed her body like a rag-doll. Janet moaned so loud, that she risked being heard from the halls at the other side of the walls, but at this moment, she couldn't care less. She somehow knew that she was being host to a new life-form... a new Master!

Once the creature was certain that the egg was in safely in place, he began to retract his cock. The feeling of Janet's tight passage twitching hard around his phallus was an obvious indication that she was ready to undergo her new task. Janet would carry the egg just for a few days, during its most vulnerable time. Yet, it should be enough to pass her DNA into the unborn creature.

***

Aside from Janet's growing belly, the following days were business as usual in the boiler room.

Janet was lying comfortably on the mushy nest with her mouth attached to Bianca's pussy, while her lover shuddered and moaned under the throes of a lovely orgasm. The egg within Janet's womb had enlarged a few centimeters while the small embryo developed inside. It already felt heavy. Janet felt immense pleasure knowing that she was carrying a new master and she could cum just by thinking about it. Although, not as hard as Bianca was climaxing at this very moment under her expert ministrations.

Karla and Cynthia were also shivering in bliss while they shared a squirming dildo that linked Karla's ass to Cynthia's pussy.

The creature kept feeding from the endless orgasms of his slaves while he waited for Janet to give birth. He could sense movement within the nest entrails. The soggy, organic mass was fifteen centimeters thick and four meters in diameter, with some mounds spread evenly that rose up the thirty centimeters. The nest was also getting ready for the next stage of the offspring development.

Oblivious to the alien's plans, the girls fucked each other and let the appendages keep them in a constant state of ecstasy. Savanna had become addicted to the delicious sensation of the dildo twisting down her throat whilst its electrical waves tickled her numbed brain.

***

One week later, the time for giving birth had arrived. Janet felt mild contractions as the egg pulsated and churned within her womb. It was an odd sensation but pleasurable nonetheless.

"It's coming! I am giving birth!" Janet said to Bianca, who detached her suckling lips from Janet's nipple and looked at her lover with curiosity.

Janet crouched on the mushy ground. She felt the overgrown egg descending through her lubricated passage. The lower section of the egg was already visible as her pussy lips stretched wide, letting it emerged into the world.

Bianca couldn't stop herself from rubbing her pussy when saw the streams of a viscous fluid pouring from Janet's opening and forming a puddle between her legs. Savanna also observed the scene with a worm squirming half way into her body.

Janet's eyes rolled back in ecstasy as the thickest part of egg passed through her pussy lips and the upper half of the egg started the glide out, making the task a little easier. The overwhelmed woman felt the usual pain of giving birth but at the same time, she felt so much pleasure that an imminent orgasm was crashing down on her. She almost couldn't wait for it. Bianca rubbed her pussy faster...

When Janet felt the last part of the egg vacating her body, she let herself fall backwards in bliss. Her entire body jerked with the ripples of the first orgasm even before she hit the ground.

Bianca couldn't see any of this since she started climaxing the moment she saw the whole egg resting on the surface of the nest. The egg was green and it camouflaged perfectly within the mushy formation, as it was supposed to be. The lubricating substance that covered it and made it shine under the ceiling lights, immediately started to evaporate.

Once the egg was out in the open, the creature hurried to pick it up and moved it to a precise section of the nest. A moment later, the base of the egg extruded tiny filaments that merged firmly with the soft surface underneath and started to get nutrients from it.

***

Shortly after the nest sensed the egg's filaments entering its surface, it became alive. A hole opened at the top of one of the mounds and a tentacle emerged. It was about five centimeters thick and very long. It waved slowly in the air, searching for food.

Savanna was right there, being witness to this new development. She looked at the tentacle with more curiosity than fear. As the rest of the slaves, she was always horny and this was undoubtedly another opportunity for pleasure.

What is this? A phallus is growing from the nest!

Savanna didn't give it much thought and a moment later she was straddling the tentacle and guiding it to the right spot.

I must have it in me...

And this was exactly what the nest wanted. Unlike its creator, it didn't have the capability of feeding from the female's brainwaves. It relied on the physical touch to absorb nutrients from every possible source. Now this source was Savanna's pussy. The tentacle pushed deep inside the woman's tight opening, making her squeal, and started sucking her fluids with eagerness.

The creature observed nearby; so far, everything was going according to the plan.

Savanna was going berserk as the massive phallus penetrated into her body. She felt the tentacle reaching the deepest corner of her vaginal cavity and pushing even further. The tip of the bulged through the woman's skin as it trashed wildly underneath.

Savanna was enjoying this so much, that she reached an explosive orgasm just a few minutes after the initial penetration. Her toes and fingers curled while her pussy clasped hard around the tentacle. Her mind was absolutely blank, unable to register anything but utter bliss.

The overwhelmed woman collapsed onto the soggy surface of the nest with the fat tentacle still embedded in her body, squirming and sucking the stream of lubricating fluids that she was producing. Savanna, oblivious to the world, just moaned softly, enjoying the alien appendage in her pussy.

The creature kept watching attentively. He had learned about his slave's anatomy and he knew that Savanna could provide more nutrients than that.

A sudden spark pulled the delighted woman out her orgasmic reverie and prepared her subjugated mind for new commands. The creature attached his head to her's and the electric signals began to flow. New instructions were received and she would obey them thoughtlessly.