All Comments on 'College Art Class Needs Male Model'

by sweetcobs84

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 7 years ago
Advertise to your target audience.

If your goal is to write a story with gay themes, come out and say it. (No pun intended.) For those readers who don't care to read gay erotica, it isn't that difficult to avoid having them stumble across this story and finding out for themselves that this is not a Clothed FEMALE Naked Male tale: Mention it in the description!

If you don't have space to mention it in the description, then mention it at the top of the story--right there in the opening paragraph. All it would take is a brief "If man-on-man sexual themes is not your thing, you might want to skip this. You've been warned."

Not providing that warning means you're going to end up with a lot of people who may not care for gay sex voting on THAT, and not on the other merits of the story. A guy who is turned off by Male-Male attraction isn't going to be voting on the spelling and grammar of your work: He's going to be voting on his own sexual preference.

So, the simplest solution is to provide that "guy at the door" to tell your straight readers, "Hey guys, you know this is a gay bar, right?" Those who are "into it" or "curious" will venture past the threshold, and the rest will keep on going.

You'll eliminate the crowd who would otherwise be slamming your story in the comments and voting 1 or 2 stars just to fuck with your rating. AND you'll be filtering out the comments, which is a good thing in it's own right. Right?

(And to head off the "You're homophobic" comments, please note I've said nothing to indicate that: Just providing what I hope is helpful advice.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poetic / narrative justice

Now if your story is going to progress with any sense of justice and fair play, Matt is expelled and jailed and the Gay Student Alliance hit with such a big lawsuit that it is bankrupted. The proceeds of the lawsuit enabling the characters parents to hire help for the farm and his sibblings and him get further education. And the "98% girl" and him run into eachother and start dating and she confesses exactly what she used those photos for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh?

Unless you have some clever plot mapped out, you just painted yourself into a corner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Deception!

Lies and deception can get expensive, even on campus.

First, he sees a counselor.

Second, he sees an attorney.

Third, the shit hits the fan. The grad assistant gets expelled (while in jail). The GSA gets banned, kicked off campus, its officers expelled, and its members placed on probation. The girl and other photographers get hit with a variety of morals charges and publishing-related lawsuits. The local newspaper, however, wins journalistic awards for its detailed coverage of the whole sordid caper. And the professor who failed to oversee and require proper releases? He is humiliated, loses his tenure, and commits suicide. The university's president and other top administrators are allowed to immediately resign.

If you think this is overboard, folks, get real. State legislatures are very sensitive, and conservative, when it comes to campus scandals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not as bad as the criticism

I don't understand why people read these types of stories if they don't like the genre. There are plenty of other categories and styles. Go read them. And as for the list of ways Matt would be in trouble, hey, do you not know what "fiction" means? Anything happens in fiction!

The 4th comment was valid, unless you're going somewhere different with this in further chapters. Not likely anyone who started reading this story expected it to take a gay turn. Otherwise it was an interesting and detailed piece that conveyed what the character would have been experiencing and feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One Star

for your deceit! Not to mention your duplicity, double-dealing, fraud, fraudulence, cheating, trickery, duping, hoodwinking, chicanery, underhandedness, deviousness, slyness, cunning, craftiness, craft, wiliness, artfulness, guile, dissimulation, dissembling, bluff, bluffing, lying, pretence, artifice, treachery etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Calm down, it's just a story.

I loved the revelation at the end. Poor sweet James getting taken advantage of by the conniving Matt. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble this leads to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 stars

It is twisted and sick. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yay!

Yay, another Sweetcobs story! Please post more. Love "accidentally" exposed antics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Looking back to read more!

I really enjoy this chapter. I hope more will come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
please more!!!

I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue!!!!

I realy enjoyed this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next chapter?

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please more!

I would love to read a second chapter!

this is my favorite story by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pleas more!

I would love to read a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more please

love stories about models. wold love to hear what happens when the prof finds out ,or how far James will let his limits be pushed for $

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue

I would love to read a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please more!

This is my favorite of your stories, I hope you will continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wanting to read more!

I totally loved this! I absolutely adore how embarrassed he gets by this. It's as if everyone around him is conspiring to see him naked and I find that hilarious. I am hoping he gets roped back into some more reluctant nudity in some way or other. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was sexy!

All those guys can't keep their hands off him and they got the photos to prove it! I love it! I hope James gets a bigger fan following for his nudity; super embarrassing! Hahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
please more!

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where's the next part?

This was a sexy story I hope there's a sequel to know more about James and his classmates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fake. Real art professionals never touch the model in any way. A pat on the butt; yeah right.

This is homo erotic fan fiction.

m1am1rebelm1am1rebelabout 1 year ago

I posed nude for an art class or two early in college for real and made some good money too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope there is going to be a second part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous