All Comments on 'College Bound'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
New Love ❤️

New love is the best. Bree does it the best! Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5-Stars and 5-Orgasms, You Rock Girlfriend!!!

Hallo Bree,

I can't always identify with the characters in stories I'm reading. But I do enjoy reading stories about innocent young women in love,,, and your stories are definitely the best,,, yes!

Thank-you for sharing another of your lovely stories with us,,, You Rock Girlfriend!

Gay Kat.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Very lovely short story

This was a really great short story, loads of love in it. Thank you for sharing it with us!

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriteralmost 3 years ago

Very, very nice. 5 stars!

Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read your story and was very disappointed to not see more chapters. Being roomies at school would have been a great continuation. 5 stars!

redlion75redlion756 months ago

Who turns down ivy league school for state?

The person that's only half as smart as the person that rejects woke unis.thats who.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, it worked well. How about another story, now that they are both married and have sexy husbands that want to swap and watch them together a few times each day for like, oh, a week-long vacation at a cabin in the mountains. Who knows, the husbands might even be into cleaning up creampies. Even each-others cum with some sexy encouragement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...