All Comments on 'College Break Road Trip Ch. 02'

by smithE101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
join the world

Join the world and forget the localized ism's. The general world term is panties not "knickers" and other stupid terms most don't have a clue as to meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
re comment on -isms-,

I hope the previous commentor understands the terms -boring cunt- and -ignorant bastard - as both feel very apt when i read his comment. At a guess about half of the readers here live outwith the US, and their use of language rightly reflects this. -- UK CYNIC

Powertool79Powertool79almost 14 years ago
ignore anonymous

write how you want. Anyone who has read much here or left the county they grew up in will understand what you mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Preferences

I did not like this story, but did not rate it.

I prefer stories where caring relationships exist of develop along with the sex.

Authors need to know what attracts (or turns off) readers. Readers need to know how to choose stories they will enjoy...and we are different.

I suggest that we not down rate stories that do not meet our preferences but are well written. Perhaps we should also give low ratings to all stories that are poorly written.

But remember that this is a free site used by seasoned quality craft persons as well as beginners, all doing their best. A helpful suggestion serves us all better than taking a cheap shot.

smithE101smithE101almost 14 years agoAuthor
thanks

your criticism if very much appreciated. I'll keep your points in mind with future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I take back the second part of my comment on your first chapter- you did indeed write about Ryan having sex with Sara. Him licking her pussy to wake her up, and her returning the favor was fantastic. And I loved the shower sex scene with Riley- brilliant.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 4 years ago
5*

great job on this, about to go read chapter 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous