College Break Road Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
518 Followers

Riley teased Sara by abruptly withdrawing her mouth. Sara tried raising her hips to Riley's mouth, but she had already withdrawn too far.

"Ughh, you bitch! You're killing me here," Sara panted.

"Awww, don't worry sweetie, I think Ryan has something for you," Riley coyly replied, patting Sara's longing pussy with her palm.

The girls looked over to Ryan who was massaging his hard on though his pants, admiring the beauties in front him.

Riley pulled Sara up into a sitting position and lifted her dress of her body exposing the magnificent beauty of her nakedness. Riley laid Sara down once again then turned her attention to Ryan. She walked over and sat him up at the edge of the bed while Sara fingered her pussy.

Riley smiled at the bulge in Ryan's shorts, before lifting his shirt off his body. She leaned into him, kissing him on the neck, and started unbuckling his pants. As she tugged at his shorts, pulling them to his knees, then down to his ankles, she slid her tongue along Ryan's face, over to his ear. Gently biting on his earlobe, Riley grabbed hold of his throbbing penis. Slowly stroking him, she moaned into his ear,

"Mhmmm, I wanna watch, mhmmm, I want to see you FUCK her!"

Riley pulled her face away from Ryan's. Still holding on firmly to his cock, she pulled him to his feet and turned him to face Sara. She gently pushed him and pulled up a chair, taking a seat at the edge of the bed.

The sight of Sara sliding her slick wet fingers into her cunt was almost enough to make Ryan cum on the spot. Sara's and his eyes met and he hopped on the bed, his bouncing cock pointing straight at her.

Ryan hunched over, and with Sara holding the lips of her pussy apart, extended his tongue, tasting her sweet juices.

Sara threw her head back, moaning in ecstasy as Ryan began sliding his tongue over her slippery clit.

To him, she tasted amazing, sweet, and even better than this morning.

"Ahh, mhmmm, fuck!" Sara moaned as Ryan buried his nose in her soft wet pussy. He sucked her clit into his mouth, running his tongue over it, feeling Sara press up into him. He ran his hands up and down her thighs, feeling them widen to accept him. As Sara whimpered, she ran her hands through Ryan's hair. She curled her toes tightly as she tried to hold in her orgasm. But as Ryan sucked harder and increased the pace of his tongue over her throbbing clit, she couldn't hold back. Sara arched her body as her orgasm took hold. She screamed in passion as Ryan buried his tongue inside her, meeting the warmness of her oozing cum. He relished the taste of her nectar and used his tongue, lapping at her pussy till her body came back to rest on the bed. Panting heavily, Sara's voice was barely audible,

"Ohh fuck, that was amazing."

She pulled on Ryan's arm which was resting on her outstretched leg, pulling him up to lie beside her. Ryan wiped his mouth with his arm and took a moment to catch his breath.

"Come on, I want some action!" Riley demanded.

Ryan and Sara laughed, as they looked down the bed to see Riley, teasingly rubbing her pussy through her dress.

After a few minutes, Sara rolled her body onto Ryan's, straddling his chest. Ryan looked up to the beautiful eyes staring down at him and admired Sara's beauty, the slight sheen of her glowing skin, her ruffled hair bordering her adorable face, the minute beads of sweat rolling down her breasts, it was certainly a sight to behold. His gaze travelled lower, as he watched Sara gyrate her hips, grinding her moist pussy into his stomach. Sara leaned down closer to Ryan, allowing him the proximity to lick her swollen breasts. Ryan ran his tongue all over Sara's sweetly curved mounds, before sucking sensually on one of her rose red nipples. Sara began to inch her body back, slowly gliding her pussy along Ryan's body, leaving a moist trail where ever it travelled.

As her body moved lower, Ryan shifted his kisses from Sara's breasts to her neck and then face. They both moaned as they explored each other's mouths with their tongues. As Sara moved further back, she finally felt Ryan's throbbing shaft, nudging itself against the crack of her ass. Sara then broke their kiss, sitting up on his lap. She raised herself just enough to pass Ryan's cock beneath her, sitting behind it. Sara grabbed hold of Ryan's pointing cock, causing him to moan in pleasure. Sara began rubbing his swollen member along her wet slit, whimpering when she pressed the head of his cock against her clit. By now, Ryan's cock was covered in Sara's juices and his own precum, slick and ready. His and Sara's eyes met as she raised her body and sighed with relief as she lowered herself, sinking to the bottom of his shaft. Sara sat there for a while, reveling in the feeling of Ryan's twitching penis, buried in her. Likewise, Ryan was in ecstasy, feeling Sara's wonderfully tight pussy contract around his member.

Sara began moving her hips, her cunt, pulling and enveloping Ryan's cock. She lowered her hand, massaging her clit as she bounced up and down. Sara controlled the rhythm, switching from fast up and down impalements, to teasingly slow gyrations. Ryan just laid there, lost in the pleasure, his eyes shut as he tried to hold back the cum that was waiting to gush out of his prick. He reached out, grabbing hold of Sara's pert breasts, gently massaging the warm tingly flesh.

"Uhh fuck, fuck!! YES, yes!!, mhmm!" Sara moaned, feeling her impending paradise. Ryan opened his eyes, watching the arousing view of Sara's sweat drenched body writhing above him. As her cunt tightened around him, Ryan felt his cock being soaked in warm moisture as Sara's moans grew into high pitch screams.

"mhmmm!! Yess!!! I'm cumming!!" she announced.

Just then, Ryan felt his body tense. He was now lifting his hips, thrusting in time with Sara's rhythm, feeling his cock slide against the firmness of her clit. Both their screams melted into one as Ryan's climax met Sara's.

"Ohh god!! I'm going to cumm!" he cried.

"Ahh yesss! Give it to me!" Sara responded. Ryan's cock twitched as it began spurting cum deep inside Sara's pussy. His body spasmed with every spurt of his cock.

Feeling her cunt being filled, Sara encouraged him,

"AHH!! Yess baby! Mhmmmm, that's it, "she moaned, as her pussy remained like a vice, milking Ryan's cock. When Ryan had no more to give, and Sara could barely move again, she collapsed on his chest, his semi hard penis still buried in her warm snatch. She lay there on top of him, gently stroking his chest with her hand, kissing his neck as they regained their strength.

As Ryan's cock softened, Sara felt it slip out of her. She smiled into his eyes, kissing him gently on the lips, before rolling off his body, her pussy dripping of Ryan's semen. Riley joined the kissing couple on the bed, lying beside them. About twenty minutes later, Ryan who was just nodding off to sleep, felt a tugging on his toes. He looked down to see Riley sitting at the edge of the bed; she called him over with a single curving finger. He looked over to a slightly snoring Sara who had drifted off to sleep. He looked back to Riley, and then gently pried his arms from Sara's naked body, trying his best not to disturb her slumber.

Ryan shimmied down the bed, sitting at the edge, while Riley stood in front of him. He looked up to her curiously. He grinned when he saw the slender brunette reach under her dress, pulling her thong down, lifting her feet to retrieve it. She threw the damp garment into Ryan's lap, who picked it up, feeling Riley's wetness on his fingers. Riley leaned into him, whispering in his ear,

"Would you like to take a shower with me?"

Ryan's telling smile was the only answer she needed. Riley turned her body, facing away from him and began lifting her dress off her body. Ryan looked on in delight as the thin material of her blue dress, raised off her body, her shapely petite butt the first thing to be revealed. When the dress was off her body, she slowly folded it. Teasingly, Riley leaned forward, without bending her knees, bent down to rest it on the floor. Ryan's cock was beginning to harden at the sight of Riley's shaved smooth cunt, perfectly framed between her firm ass cheeks. Riley straightened her body, turned to Ryan and outstretched her hand. Ryan placed his hand in hers and she clasped her palm, pulled him up and led him over to the bathroom. When Ryan shut the door behind him, he was immediately pushed up against the door, Riley darting her tongue in his mouth. He lowered a hand, cupping Riley's petite breast, gently massaging her ripe flesh. Riley withdrew her tongue, staring deeply into Ryan's eyes. She walked over to the shower, turning it on, and waiting for the temperature to adjust. Ryan was excited, but needed to pee. For some reason he felt embarrassed to do it with Riley right there.

Riley saw the look of concern on his face,

"What's the matter?"

"Umm, I kinda have to take a leak. Do you mind?"

"Of course not," she giggled.

Ryan paused and waited for her to leave, but she didn't.

"Well? What are you waiting for" she queried.

"Umm..uhh," Ryan stammered.

Riley interrupted,

"Jeez, you'd think by now you'd quit being embarrassed around us," she said while walking over to Ryan.

She grabbed his cock and led him over to the toilet. Raising the porcelain lid, she stood behind him. With her arms wrapped around Ryan, and still holding on to his penis, she waited,

"Come on, we don't have all day," she joked, before Ryan started to go. When he was done, she shook his cock of every drop,

"There, that wasn't so bad," she whispered before pulling Ryan and herself into the shower, the warm water cascading over their naked bodies.

Riley turned to Ryan and the two kissed, water flowing down their faces. Ryan wrapped his arms around Riley's waist, pulling her against him, feeling her erect nipples press against his chest. Riley smiled against Ryan's mouth when she felt his erect manhood pressing against her pelvis. Riley withdrew her tongue from Ryan's mouth and reached over for a washcloth. She poured some shower gel into the cloth and lathered it up. Riley smiled at Ryan and began running the cloth over his chest, watching the soap bubbles roll down his flat stomach. She lathered his neck, shoulders, stomach, and then groin. She used her soapy hand and tugged on his rigid cock, feeling his throbbing manliness slip through her hands. Ryan leaned in planting kisses on Riley's face and neck as she continued sliding his cock in her slippery hands. Then she turned him around, soaping his back with the washcloth, grabbing a handful of his round ass with her hand, squeezing his plump flesh. She reached around Ryan's body, pressing her breasts against his back, reaching down and again washed his cock, this time with the cloth. Riley knelt down behind him, water hitting her in the face as she slid the washcloth over the cheeks of Ryan's ass, down his thighs and back up again. As the water rinsed the soap from Ryan's body, Riley stood up. She spun him around, placing the wash cloth in his hands, smiling at him expectantly.

Ryan added some more soap gel to the wash cloth and built up enough lather. He went immediately for Riley's breasts, running the cloth and his hands over her aroused peaks.

"Mhmmm," Riley moaned when Ryan pinched her erect glistening nipples. Ryan dragged the washcloth between Riley's breasts, soaping her taut stomach, then lower to her abdomen. He knelt down in front her, her perfectly smooth pussy, directly in front his face. He looked up to Riley, smiling giddily.

Riley smiled back at him,

"Mhmm, you gonna clean me Ryan?"

Ryan grinned his teeth and moved his mouth to the V of Riley's legs, teasingly licking the swollen lips of her tender pussy. He felt Riley's hands running through his wet hair as he tongued her tight womanhood. Ryan wickedly withdrew his face, placing his hands on Riley's hips and turning her away from him. He placed the cloth on his shoulder, freeing his hand to grab two handfuls of Riley's soft shapely butt. Kneeling behind her, he massaged her warm flesh, pulling her cheeks apart, spying a perfect underside view of her petal soft folds. Ryan moved his head forward, kissing the right cheek of her ass, before slowly standing up. Ryan kissed his way all the way up Riley's body, from her ass, to the small of her back, up to her shoulders. When he was standing fully behind her, he embraced her, planting kisses on the curve of her neck. Riley moaned and shuffled her body back, feeling Ryan's protruding cock press firmly against her ass cheek.

"Mhmm, someone's ready to play," she cooed, wiggling her hips till his cock was lodged between the soft cheeks of her ass. As Ryan continued kissing and licking Riley's body, Riley lowered a hand between her legs, reaching back till she could feel Ryan's throbbing penis. She took hold of his eager cock and ran it along her slit a couple times. When she could no longer hold out, she positioned the tip of his penis, shoved her butt back, moaning as his cock parted her lips, penetrating her tight cunt.

"Ohhh fuck!!" Riley moaned, as Ryan eased forward, till his groin was pressing against her ass.

Ryan couldn't believe how warm her body felt, how tightly her pussy was clinging onto his cock. He began moving his hips back and forth, sliding his dick in and out of Riley's wonderfully receptive body. Riley was crying out in pleasure as Ryan began thrusting into her, the walls of her pussy stretching to accept him. Ryan bit down on Riley's soft shoulder as he pressed into her sweetness over and over again. Riley arched her body willingly, trying to grind herself into Ryan, as his groin continued to slap her ass. Riley was now moaning continuously with each thrust of Ryan's hips. She was breathing heavily and knew she was close.

"Ahhh!! Fuck!! Yes yes yes!! Harder, mhmmm fuck!!" she urged. Just then Ryan felt the walls of Riley cunt contract around his shaft, before convulsing into a chain of spasms.

"MHmmm yeah yeah yeah!!! Oh fuck yes!!" she cried as ripples of ecstasy flooded through her, her body trembling in joy as her pussy oozed her juices. The sudden tightness around Ryan's cock was too much and he felt himself buck inside her.

"Ohh god!" was the harsh groan of his masculine satisfaction. With one final thrust, his warm seed spewed from his spasming cock as he came inside her.

"Ohh fuck!!" he cried before burying his face in Riley's back, the walls of her pussy milking his cock. He stopped grinding his pelvis against Riley's body when he sensed his orgasm had passed. Ryan slipped his softening cock out of Riley's vagina, which dripped both of their juices, the water from the shower washing it away. Riley spun round kissing Ryan and holding him in an embrace. Ryan led Riley out of the shower and they both grabbed towels, drying each other's bodies. Riley slipped on a t-shirt, nothing else, and Ryan put on his boxers. They lay down next to a naked Sara, holding each other before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, Sara was the first to awake. She found Riley's arm draped over her naked body and stealthily slipped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. She took a quick bath, washing her body clean of last night's activities. When she walked back into the room, Ryan and Riley were still asleep. Sara thought back to yesterday morning, waking up with Ryan between her legs. She smiled to herself and slowly approached the bed. She gently pulled the covers off of Ryan. She noticed the arching bulge of his morning wood pressing against his grey boxers. She gently crawled onto the bed, positioning herself between his legs. Sara leaned down and ran her fingers over Ryan's throbbing bulge. She teasingly slipped a hand through the hole of Ryan's boxers, snaking out his manhood. Her eyes widened as his swollen flesh stood before her, pointing straight to the roof. She wasted no time, extending her tongue, licking him from the base of his shaft all the way up to his bulbous tip. She used her hands to massage his balls while she swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, darting her tongue at the hole of his penis. An unconscious moan escaped Ryan as Sara engulfed his cock, taking him entirely into the soft warmness of her mouth. Sara bobbed her head up and down on Ryan's penis, her moist tongue gliding on the underside of his shaft with each movement. As she quickened her pace, she felt a hand run through her hair. She looked up to see Ryan, with the biggest smile on his face, staring back at her. Sara also noticed Riley, curled up next to Ryan enjoying the show. She ignored them both and continued working her expert mouth on the throbbing cock inside her. Before long, Sara felt warm liquid shooting against the back of her mouth as Ryan moaned in pleasure, his cock twitching in her mouth. She used her thumb and index finger squeezing the length of his shaft up and down, keeping her mouth over the tip of his penis. When she felt Ryan's cock begin to soften, she withdrew her face, her mouth full of cum. Sara looked up to Ryan's appreciative smile. She crawled over to Riley, lying on top of her, leaning in and kissing her. She felt Riley's tongue invade her mouth, and used her own tongue to transfer some of Ryan's sperm into Riley's mouth. Riley was all too receptive, enjoying the saltiness of Ryan's nectar filling her mouth, mixed with Sara's saliva. Sara withdrew her mouth and the two girls looked at each other, swallowing almost simultaneously. Sara then looked over to Ryan with a beaming smile,

"Just though I'd return the favor," she said, before wiping her lips dry. The three of them lay in bed a little longer before they decided to hit the road. Riley and Ryan took quick showers and by about nine o' clock, they were on the freeway again. A couple hours later, Ryan pulled up in front of Riley's house. He helped the girls get their bags and walked them to the door.

"Thanks so much for the ride Ryan," Riley chirped, hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

"Thank you for everything else," Ryan retorted, wrapping hi s arms around her.

Ryan then leaned in to Sara as she planted a kiss on his cheek,

"See you next week sweetie."

"Sure thing Sara, See yah."

Just before he left, Sara leaned into him and whispered,

"Now, try not to jerk off this week, so you'll have a nice big load ready for us."

Ryan blushed, "Just for you Sara, I promise."

He waved to both girls, hopped back in his car and took off.

smithE101
smithE101
518 Followers
12