All Comments on 'College Changed Everything Pt. 01'

by BigRoMans

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOSER

It's spelled LOSER: opposite of WINNER

Looser is the opposite of Tighter.

Lose rhymes with News.

Loose rhymes with Goose.

Only a LOSER can't spell.

You lost me as a reader right when you fucked up the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous 1

Beat me to it . When are US schools going to teach the difference between 'to' 'too' and 'two' then 'discrete' and 'discreet' and dozens of other words. Somewhere on the site (or is it sight haha) there is an item covering a lot of this. It should be compulsory reading before you can post. I'm going before I loose my marbels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did you write this on your phone?

Get an editor, proofreader, etc. It would help your work improve immediately.

larry74403larry74403over 6 years ago
Good effort, even if no incest happened.

Feel free to hit me up if you decide you need an editor. I’ll be happy to assist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it up

Every one loves to berate people on spelling and grammar, but few have the imagination to write their own story. Keep it up. Get a friend to edit or not, I’ll still read. I read books from the library (millions sold) that have errors too. ( that should freak them out)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Unless Riley was a long lost cousin, where was the incest in the story?? Wrong category, dude.

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 6 years ago
Loser or Looser

Agree with Sex4lf57 (no incest). I normally do not comment about spelling even though most word processing have spellcheck. I was wondering if the author used loser/looser correctly they have different meanings.

I loved the story & look forward to more chapters.

spankfunforspankfunforover 6 years ago
Great Plot!

Really Enjoyed It So Far! Presume Incest Is Coming! Noticed You Got 'Loser' Right The Last Time! Please Continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking Spill Cheque

Man , pretty good story line, not original or anything but fine. Wrong words and spilling all over the place. Don't trust "Spill Cheque" that beach will let you down all the tyme. She won't tell you wright word selection just if it's spilled wright.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Great read so far

I hope you are going to keep going with this so we actually do get to some incest. Seems like Mom and Sis might like some Luvin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to rate this higher, but...

The grammatical and spelling errors were so numerous that it interfered with my reading. I kept getting pissed off every time there was yet another error. Could you please get an editor? Heck, Microsoft Word's spell and grammar check should have caught most of what you got wrong. Oh, and yeah, there wasn't any incest or taboo in this story so you categorized it wrong. All that said, I'd like to see you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gooooood!

Hope there is a second part coming.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 6 years ago
4**

Only because of the spelling and grammar mistakes. As pointed out Word would catch a lot of that. Story line is good. Pretty well put together. Big cock stories are one of my favorites as long as not freakishly big. 9" is believable. Keep writing and please do take the constructive criticism to heart. No incest but do believe you'll get there. Sometimes it's best to keep it all in one category for ease of read. I do know writers that have different names for the for stories within the same category with the same characters. Makes it tough Make sure to number them. Again making it easier for the reader to follow along. Don't make us guess at it by date if pub or you'll lose reader. Thanks

Chrissie

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awful!!!

Absolutely awful story!!! FEH!! PU!!!

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Nice start.

Please continue..........

Rapier

imsearching2009imsearching2009about 6 years ago

I'd like to see this continue. It was a very good start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Find an Editor

Your story has potential, but you really need a Lit Volunteer Editor. I have used Zoomie69, please check out his Editor profile, I think you might like his work. Keep working on it, I think you have definite talents that just need some polishing, and I also think this should have been in Erotic Couplings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pt 2 please

Spelling is bad but who really cares you may have a good reason for it.

Looking forward to a second part and then some. Mom, sis, other friend, girls that called him a loser from his own year and revenge on the girl that called him a loser in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you have more errors than there are pixels on a TV screen. you need someone with a background in English grammar to proofread AND edit what you type. It is more than obvious you consider proofreading what you type to beneath you. News Flash: just because you type it does NOT mean it is error free.

Someone typed that maybe there was a good(?) reason for your spelling errors. There is, and your errors of grammar, etc. LAZINESS and ARROGANCE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous