College Changed Everything Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley squeezed it in her hand as it grew to full length of about 9 inches. "It's so big" she moaned. "The looser has a massive dick" she teased.

I just chuckled, as another moan escaped my mouth as she slowly stroked up and down my length.

"It's so impressive" she said, stroking it a little faster. "It's so much bigger up close then watching from the door" she confessed.

"How big did you think it was?" I questioned her.

"From what I could see through the steam and in your room, it looked like the biggest I've ever seen."

"I knew someone was watching but didn't know who." I told her, "it turned me on though."

"Really?" She sounded surprised.

"Yeah why do you think I left my door open slightly when I jerked off."

"You knew someone would watch?" She asked.

"I didn't know for sure if someone would or who it would be but the thrill of one you girls watching me play with myself was a big turn on. I wasn't disappointed either! Did it feel good?"

Riley's face went a shade of red as she looked down shyly. "Yeah it felt really good" she finally spoke "but this is already feeling so much better."

A few moments of silence passed as Riley stroked my cock. Her hand was soft and tight on my shaft and it was feeling really good.

"Suck it baby!" I half told her, half wished she would.

Riley looked up to me with her brown eyes and with a wicked grin took the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Fucckk" I gasped. Her big luscious lips wrapped around my cock felt incredible. Her head started to move up and down my cock. I've had a few blowjobs but this was the best so far. Those lips were giving even better suction.

She reached her hand up and started to cradle my balls in her hand whilst she worked the shaft with her other. Fuck this was feeling good. She could only get about three quarters of my cock in her mouth before she gagged too much and let go. My cock was covered with salvia and her eyes were watering slightly.

"Fuck baby, it's so big" she said catching her breath, still stroking me.

"It feels so good" I told her and with that she took my length back into her mouth. Sucking harder and faster than before. Working as much of my shaft as she could. Looking up at me in the sexiest way as she tried to take me deeper.

She broke off again trying to catch her breath. I grabbed her and pulled her up into a kiss. It was sloppy and it tasted slightly salty from my dick being in her mouth. We kissed with heated passion as our tongues fought against each other. My hands were roaming all over her body. Grabbing handfuls of her ass as she stroked my cock between us. I was horny as fuck now and need to fuck this little cock teaser.

I broke the kiss and started to kiss her neck as I unbuttoned her jeans and fumbled to pull them down. She helped me by standing out of them and quickly pulled her white panties off too. I stood back up and clashed lips with her as my fingers found her sopping pussy. My hand was drenched instantly as I found her clit and teased her.

"Mmmmm fuck Jacob" she moaned as her head fell back. "It's feels so much better with your hands instead of mine."

I turned her around and bent her over the bed. She quickly stood back up "have you got a condom?"

"Shit, eh yeah" I didn't even think about that. Luckily I had one in my wallet and pulled it out. Riley got back down on her knees and sucked me harder before reaching for the condom and taking it from me. With my cock still in her mouth she tore open the condom. She slowly placed it on and whilst looking up to me, stroked it a few times.

I didn't like to use condoms but if needs must I will. I grabbed Riley and pulled her up again and bent her over my bed. Even though she was the shortest of the girls. Bent over my bed she was the perfect height for me to sink my cock inside her. I rubbed the tip of my cock against the entrance of her pussy a few times before I slowly pushed in.

Riley threw her head back in pure pleasure at my intrusion. I pushed my cock deeper and by god her cunt was tight. I felt it hugging my full length and slowly stretching as I pushed all the way in.

"Mmmmm fuck baby, you're cock feels magical" Riley groaned as her pussy got used to my size.

Once I felt she could take it, I started to pump into her faster. Our bodies clashing against each other as I slammed into her. The condom was masking some of the feeling but I was still getting so much pleasure out of fucking my sisters friends tight little pussy.

Riley balanced herself on the edge of my bed as I doubled my efforts. Fucking her harder and deeper. My balls slapping against her every time I bottomed out inside her.

"Oh my god Jacob, yes fuck me, fuck me!" Riley groaned loudly as my cock continued its assault on her teenage pussy.

Suddenly I heard the front door slam, I stopped in my tracks and Riley stood up. My cock was still inside her and I covered her mouth with my hand. We heard footsteps coming up the stairs followed by my sisters voice.

"Jacob that's me home!" She shouted through my door.

"Sssshhh" I whispered to Riley as I slowly started to fuck her again. "Ok Kaylee" I yelled back. Riley squirmed in front of me and was moaning against my hand.

"Can we have dinner soon?" My sister asked.

"Mmmm sure" I replied, holding back moans of my own as I fucked Riley deeper at a agonisingly slow pace. "What do you want?"

"Pizza will do"

"Ok i'll run out in abit and grab us some." Riley moaning harder against my hand.

"Thank you" she paused "Jac, it is really good to have you back!" She said sincerely.

"It's good to be back sis" I replied as I heard her walk away.

I pulled Riley close to me and whispered into her ear. "We need to wrap this up. Can you behave and keep yourself quiet?"

She whined and nodded as I let go of her, bending her back over the bed. I quickened my pace again and fucked her hard. She reaches down between her legs and starts to rub her clit.

With my continual fucking her with force, I feel my balls about to tighten. I slam deep inside her as I explode inside the condom.

Riley let's out a low groan of her own as she has her own orgasm. We do our best to hold in our screams of pleasure as I fall onto her, my cock still deep inside her.

"Mmmmmm wow" Riley moaned from beneath me.

"Not such a loser anymore" I teased.

"Oh fuck no, far from it" she said, working her way from underneath me. I stood up of her and helped her to her feet. We shared another heated kiss, not as passionate as before but just as hot.

"Let me get that for you" she smiled and she pulled the condom off my limping dick. "Quite a load there" she smirked as she showed me the used condom. She tied the end and chucked it away into the bin.

"You've done that before" I joked.

"A girl has her needs too" she winked as she gave me an other quick kiss.

We then got changed quickly and quietly. I snuck Riley downstairs and shouted up to Kaylee that I was away.

"Ok please hurry, love you" was all she shouted.

"Love you too" I shouted back as I ushered Riley out of the house and into my car.

I drove Riley back to hers, the chat in the car was actually pretty mellow considering we had just fucked. Just about how college was and how her last year of high school was.

We pulled up outside her house and she leant across and planted a warm wet kiss. I parted my lips inviting her in. Her tongue found mine as we kissed with more passion.

She broke the kiss "give me your phone number please" she asked as she pulled her phone out.

I gave her my number and we kissed again briefly before she got out and ran into her house.

"What a welcome back" i said to myself as I drove off, heading for the local pizza place.

12