All Comments on 'College Clinic Doctor Ch. 02'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent in several ways

This story is excellent in several ways. The mechanics, style, and content are superb. The author does a great job of heightening the intensity of the scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Too Good!

So hot! Please make another installment!

abc101abc101about 13 years ago
it was good

but like my last comment in ur other story, i felt this went too far (even further than last time) in emasculating the patient. i would have liked to see more reassurance from the doc near the end to comfort him and tell him its ok and he is still a man even if he enjoyed anal play.

..... but overall it was great, keep writing

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
Novelist Gore Vidal's Myra Beckingridge !

The above book had a lady Myra[a sex-changed Jewish male nerd Myron actually] spanking & sodomizing the college jock Rusty with some blackmail about a parole Officer or some such hint or innuendo ! your plot is very similar !

also if a person in a fiduciary position has sex with a minor over whom he or she has authority they are abusing their positions & liable to be jailed / named as molesters / sex-offendors etc. , etc. !

50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1about 12 years ago
can you write more softly?

It feels weird to me how some comments on this one say you went too far in humiliating the man, but nobody has any reaction at all to the "hard fucking" the male character wants to give the woman. Apparently it's horrible to "emasculate" a man, but a man wanting to shove his dick down a woman or rip her clothes off, nobody cares about that because "some women like it" (and if you're one of the women who doesn't, you should just crawl off and die somewhere as far as most men are concerned); sometimes, when I read your stories, it feels like the male characters try to prove their manhood even *more* after a woman "humiliates" them through penetration, and then both the woman and the man end up right where they started, with him in charge, and her on her knees. I feel like, as a woman, I'm expected to want men to put their big hard steel penises down me, up me, in me, through me, all of it (being dominated by men and fucked hard) because I'm expected to want to be weak and submissive and pathetic in the bedroom--that's what women are *supposed* to be in this culture--weak pitiful fuck holes, and we should like it because we're just "different" from men--we don't need to have a sense of strength or pride about our bodies; and then, if I admit all that actually makes me hate being a woman, men always seemed surprised; I feel really scared that all men want to see women sexually humiliated, even quote-unquote "submissive" men like your male characters. When do I get to be the strong, powerful one, the one with sexual dignity, in control, the way men get to be? This story ends with the female character about to get fucked, and I know that's what almost all guys in this world seem to want (that's why casual sex is harder for women--you feel used afterwards because you weren't the active one doing, but the one he fucked, the one who was done to), but it makes me feel sad instead of excited. Do your male characters ever want to surrender just because they love the woman, really? I'm a survivor of sexual abuse, and sometimes, I admit, I use fantasies of hurting a man & humiliating him the way I was hurt & humiliated myself, as a way to try to heal (it doesn't feel good to gag on a penis, it makes a lot of women feel like they are pathetic and broken inside forever--we just won't tell you that, because we're so groomed to try our damndest to make men happy, & these days especially, women *have* to give blow jobs--if you say you don't feel good doing it, a man will dump you for a woman who will suck his dick and you'll be left alone with nobody to love you); I honestly don't know if making sex humiliating for the man is a useful strategy at the end of the day...I've been conditioned to respond to violence in a sexual way too, same as men (we live in a pretty sick culture), but do you think there's anything better than that, or that sex could possibly be something different for both partners? I'd love to see you write a story where the man who surrenders to a woman is more tender with her, (and she with him) and he gives himself to her as a way of helping her deal with some of her own pain, and he feels happy if he can help her and try to learn what *her* real desires are, because he loves her, and even if the rest of the world says what she really wants in sex doesn't matter, to him it DOES; I wish you could write a scene where the guy tells her that, even if she can't give him a blowjob, he would still love her, because he understands it has nothing to do with him, and he just wants to help her and be close to her. Couldn't you still find a female character beautiful and lovable even if she didn't want to get a penis shoved down her throat or cum in her mouth or get fucked roughly in her face or her ass or her vagina or wherever else guys come up with? For me, fucking a guy in the ass doesn't even feel fun or different, if I know he's only doing it so he can get rough sex from me in return...if you can, please try to write something for women like me, please...something feminist and gentle, where the man and woman really care about each other and want to love each other.

50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1almost 12 years ago

Damn it, I'm going to be late for my stupid job, I got so swept up in reading this story this morning (only skimmed it the first time around). I'd still like to see the part about ripping the woman's panties and bra off, carrying her off to bed, and the reference to sliding his penis deep in her throat edited out and left on the scrap heap (simply telling you what parts didn't give me pleasure as a woman reader who likes the thought of toying with a boy); The way you strip apart Eric's machismo feels sexy as hell to me though, and I think personally, you can find a way to end your tale here with something that shows they are a loving couple, all without falling back into traditional sex roles. Other than those tiny little flaws, reading this was bliss...well, except for the fact that I don't have an Eric of my own to act it out upon in real life. Sigh. I have a birthday coming up at the end of the summer, and if I could, forget the cake and ice cream!--living out this sweet little fantasy or something similar is what I'd really wish for.

50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1almost 12 years ago
ps

last thing and then I'll leave you be, as I realize you may or may not give a rat's ass what I think of your stories (it feels annoying as hell that I can't seem to edit my comments on here, but instead, am forced to post new ones and thereby reveal how much I've thought about this piece...). The part in the beginning, where you have the female character say she wants to get "pounded" and "fucked" by her boyfriend's massive dick rather than being "lady like" during sex--that's what made me skim through the rest the first time. I didn't like that of course; the first time I read it, it made me feel angry enough to want to punch through a wall honestly. That's because, fuck is an insult, which is why some women (well, me) don't want to talk about traditional man/woman intercourse that way. I say "Fuck you" when I have contempt for somebody or something, when I know it's beneath me, when I want to humiliate it. Fuck is the last thing I want a man to do to me. I don't want to feel like I'm beneath a man, especially not if he's my partner--has nothing to do with being a lady (I fucking HATE acting lady like) or a prude or whatever else guys may think of me (I'm reading stories about strap-on sex for god's sake--surely that should prove my non-prude status). I'd simply like the chance to feel good about my self AND my sexuality as a woman. I'm not dirty, and I don't think sex is, or climax, or deep desire (I think patriarchal religion brainwashes people to think of sex as filthy, but you don't have to stick with that shtick). Fuck is an insult--it's got a connotation of cheating somebody, using them violently, humiliating them, and of shame. If you want to take on some of that shame as a man, okay, be my guest--there's something sweet and almost heroic about that I'll admit, but as for me, I feel like I've had enough shaming from men to last me a lifetime. As a female person I'm "fucked over" already, every goddamned day; and though I know a lot of men don't care, you don't have to be like them; you can try to understand, try doing it differently in your own sex life, or try writing it differently at least (and you do elsewhere). If you want to have somebody fuck you--and I mean degrade you a little--as a man, go for it; I'm at a point where I think I could do that to a man and feel good (men don't seem to be very open to love & part of me would like the chance to humiliate a guy for a change, I admit it) but I just feel sick to death of being "the fucked one," of getting dick rammed and pounded down somewhere. I'm the most passionate, sexually evolved woman I know, and that comes out the most when I get to feel pride in my body and my desires--and I firmly believe passion and sexiness and intense, adventurous sex don't have to be about violence. I want a man to make love to me, and I don't think that makes me "boring" or worthy of contempt. Anyway, that's it (and you wrote this so long ago, you may have already reached some of these conclusions on your own by this point, and if so, you'll forgive the lecture, and you'll understand). take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Frickin' brilliant. Well done!

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Love your work. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Pommy asswipe mind defecation !!

Bad this. "1*" bad !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Out the door to jail.

That's where she was headed after she finished. He should have gone straight to the school, then the medical board, then the police and she's TOAST. And she deserved to be.

Nemo18Nemo18about 11 years ago
To Anonymous on 2/7

You are an idiot. This is a FICTION site! You don't like the grammar, or the tone or there are errors critique the story on that. But to demean a FICTIONAL story for illegality is completely moronic!! You don't even have enough gumption to put your name down and get an actual response. If you're so upstanding and moral get the fuck off this site since you're obviously missing the point of the site. To the author, great story (again) I'm glad I found you and so is my husband😉

Andromeda7Andromeda7about 11 years ago

Well said Nemo and good story author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anonymous #1 and #2, you troll,

Get back under your bridge.

Escriterra, I found this story a while ago and stupidly forgot to bookmark it. Was looking for ages and almost despaired that I couldn't remember the name of it. Imagine how pleasant my morning became when I found this again :p

Keep it up (hehe, that's what she said...)

mtlmalesubmtlmalesubover 10 years ago
My Doctor

I wish my doctor would do this to me! Maybe I should ask for a VERY thorough and COMPLETE physical.

joe_coxjoe_coxabout 10 years ago
..that made me hot..

Love how the nurse is so deliberate in dragging out the embarrassment for the young stud. I also find it very arousing that she is so perfectly aware of the mischievous build up of anticipation and fear in the young guys mind, and how she perfectly picks down his (hollow) macho attitude, laid upon him by society. Very hot story and you have a nice style of writing.

One thing would be that I woud have preffered not to have it as a story in a story, as i feel the mighty surrender and potential transformation of our young stud looses its emphasis when things seemingly return to autopilot and she is about to please her own man by letting him have it his way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Faggot !

1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Worked for me!

LittlebeauLittlebeauover 7 years ago
Best story

Very arousing for a submissive man. Well written. The build up of his fear and anxiety was extraordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Dr. Greene is one nasty lady! I love her.

Thanks for the great stories!

playtime999playtime999over 5 years ago
great

To see such a raunchy and blatant female kinkster. love to have her for my doc

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confusing

At the beginning of your story, the patient was "Marcus". Then he was "Eric".

In part one, Eric was your boyfriend who you loved and hoped to marry.

If this is the one you want to marry, why are you so hellbent on destroying him?

And one final comment, if you hate men as much as is evident by this story; perhaps you shouldn't have become a 'doctor'!

Sorry, this is just bad. I enjoyed part one, but this is going way to far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The line between healthy sexuality and sexual abuse

You story gives the reader a lot to think about. Human sexuality is almost infinite and the author explores male/female sexual dynamics with insight and sincerity. In one sense, the growth her student experienced in accepting facets of his sexuality that he was suppressing is a good thing. If he will be open to more fluid and less dogmatic sexual relationships and self-expression, then his experience in the exam was, on balance, perhaps positive.

However! A significant component of the sexual play described has to do with male/female sexual power. She gets off on the control obtained by dominating and penetrating the man. He experiences a sense of giving up control which may, or may not, be a liberating act. The point is that unequal power is involved; both between male and female but, more importantly, between staff, with administrative authority and student, who cannot freely give up control. In both of these stories, the Dr.’s arousal was a significant element driving her actions. Yes, it might be said that her actions MAY have brought about significant sexual enlightenment for the male student. But this does NOT erase the fact that the whole scenario was highly, highly questionable.

On one hand, the whole female-penetrating-male sex play is about the willing transfer of power between participants for some period of time. This activity is not widely acknowledged in society, so one’s path to experiencing and practicing it is probably not straightforward. On the other hand, how someone gets there matters. If their path is met with respect and empowerment, they likely will be better for it.

If the path is one of manipulation and abuse, plotted for the pleasure of the one holding power, then it is a case of sexual abuse. Think Dr. Larry Nasser!

Thus this reader’s impression is that the story deftly explored some important sexual relationships, the most significant aspect of which is the role of power between participants. Is there some element of manipulation during this kind of play? Probably. Does the power status of the participants confuse this dynamic? YES! Was the Dr. unprofessional? Yes. Given that, did the student(s) arrive at a more growth full place? Probably.

I stand by my first sentence above.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Doctor - Patent Privilege : A Certain Sadism Lurking Behind Professionalism

A med student once acknowledged me that there is a certain sadism in medical doctors. The hard shell necessitated by emotional distancing, the pretense to an elite status and a narcissitic personality may contribute to the that sadistic streak.

Dr Greene is a perfect example. She even persuades herself that by debasing the patient she is contributing to the patient's greater good when she having fun with her strap - on and sharing the patient's secret with her husband.

MisterteaMisterteaover 3 years ago
To Anonymous of 01/13 who was confused over names

"At the beginning of your story, the patient was "Marcus". Then he was "Eric"."

Yes. He was. Clearly you didn't read the story slowly or carefully enough.

The explanation is in the paragraph beginning "Moving to his side, I slid one finger of my left hand.."

lingerielovinglingerielovingabout 3 years ago

mmmm - would love an examination like this - so sexy, reluctance turns to lust

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

outstanding !!!!! had to stop edging

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous