College Clones Ch. 09: Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack made to press the yellow circle to share the sensation, but Tricia stopped him with a shake of her head. He understood it meant "Not yet". Then he felt her warm breath override the cool breeze. The soft warm mouth covered the head and she sucked while licking the tip. They retained eye contact which was now a record for Tricia. She was still sucking and pumping her hand when Roxy leaned in and tried to lick the sac. Tricia moved slightly to her right, and Jack watched as the girl and her clone were both sucking on him. One was beginning to take it in deeper and work her lips and first two fingers in tandem up and down the shaft, the other was sucking his balls noisily.

Tricia let the dick pop out of her mouth and seen Jack give the slightest twitch from the cold. She gently grabbed Roxy's chin and turned her clone's face to her. Her duplicate was more than eager to kiss the only face she loved, and they made out for Jack while the wet handjob continued. Tricia turned Roxy toward the cock and let her go. Roxy was simple and innocent, but this was finally her territory. She hungrily took it all in, forcing Tricia's hand down to Jack's pelvis without a hint of a gag.

"You've been busy Trish." Jack said.

"Thanks to you Jack." It was the first time she had ever spoken his name, and the sincerity taken them both by surprise for a moment. She watched Roxy go, it was like watching a drunk porn star - no hesitation and full energy, a sloppy professionalism. Tricia didn't want to be too outdone so she pulled the dick to her and tried the same thing. She'd had plenty of practice with her clone, so it wasn't too much trouble to take it all, but she still gave a tiny cough after deepthroating it. A string of saliva ran from her mouth to the head, and Roxy licked it, then Tricia's mouth like a puppy. Tricia giggled and took it in again, this time with no reflex and kept her three fingers moving with her lips. Jack watched these two perfect girls in playtime and let off an aura of pride.

Tricia and her copy sucked and licked his cock and each other's face for a few minutes, until suddenly she leaned back suddenly. Roxy watched her lay on her back and slide toward Jack's legs.

"Keep going baby." Tricia said, and watched Jack's eyes as they moved to her feet and flip-flops in the air. Roxy went back to deepthroating him, holding his thighs. She kicked the sandals off, and one flew back over the edge and off the roof. Only Jack noticed. Tricia lay there holding her ankles to show off her feet. She had been saving this for the coup de grace. Either directly or indirectly Jack had given her an appreciation and fetish for her own feet, so she knew how to taunt him with them. She spread her toes wide and bit her bottom lip sexily.

"While we're up here these are yours Jack." She said and displayed them while he was sucked off. He laughed in a kind of submissive manner, and looked down at Roxy. The clone was showing no signs of wanting to stop. The sloppy sounds and drool falling onto the roof below her were getting Tricia moist. She watched her duplicate body trying to milk that dick for all she was worth, and she just noticed Roxy was rock hard. An idea floated up in her mind.

"Kneel down Jack." Tricia said. It was soft, but still a command. "Sweetie, stop for a sec and lay down." Roxy laid on her back as told, naked in the sun, stiff member laying up on her stomach begging for anything. Jack knelt by the clone's head and she started blowing him again instinctively. Tricia sat on the other side of Roxy and lifted her feet up to Jack's face.

"All yours." She said and moved her hand not supporting her into her pants. She was amazed at how wet she was. Jack took one ankle gently and ran his fingertips down the sole. He was so tender about his touch and gaze that Tricia shivered. This was indeed all for him, her and her baby's big thank you, but even in this act of repayment it felt like she might be getting more out of it than him. Last week she would have been disgusted and enraged at the very idea of him touching her in any way, but now...

Jack felt up from the heel to the balls of the soles clearly appreciating the wonderfully soft, well kempt feet. Well before college she moisturized them daily, and they could both enjoy the results of her doing so. The nights listening to low music, humming along and rubbing lotion over them now seemed so sensual and seductive... how she didn't worship them then, alone and secretly was beyond her. It seemed to her that Jack was making up for all that time of her feet not getting the love they deserved. He placed a soft kiss on the heel, sole, and little toe.

Tricia looked down and remembered Roxy, who hadn't slowed down at all. She was looking up hungrily at the feet above her while deepthroating and slobbering on Jack's dick. Tricia fingered herself deeper and gasped as Jack took some of her toes in his mouth.

"Yes..." Tricia whispered through her teeth, now rubbing her clitoris. Jack worshipped them for a minute, looking as if he were in his own world. He eventually stopped and placed a final kiss on each.

"I think these could be better used on your girl, don't you think?" He said. Tricia smiled in agreement. She moved her feet to Roxy's dick which seemed tortured now from lack of touch. Tricia moved her wet soles to get it between them, then started giving a tight footjob. Practice with Roxy allowed her to refine her technique, and she heard Roxy moan over Jack. Him and Tricia watched her sexy wet feet bringing Roxy to the edge. Jack felt the same watching this girl foot fuck her clone. Tricia was still fingering herself and she reached the precipice, climaxing as she furiously rubbed her cunt. Jack and Roxy's balls tightened and they both blew. Roxy groaned over his dick until her mouth was full, then just gurgled over his cum as she tried to swallow. Her load shot into the air and Jack and Tricia watched it splat down on Roxy's stomach, followed by more and more.

Jack pulled out of the clone's mouth and she looked up at him with almost closed eyes, and open mouth filled with semen. He ran his hand through her hair while Tricia watched, then she joined laying at her clone's side. Both of them were petting the girl struggling to work all he cum down. Jack and Tricia looked at each other over her duplicate, each feeling their own emotions, but the one they shared was pride.

"That was our thank you Jack... but it'll probably be the last time. I need to have Roxy to myself... I'm sorry if that sounds selfish." She said, looking away at the last part.

"It does." He said. "That was the point. She is yours and no one else's, 'cause she's an extension of yourself. All your desires in one entity." This was true enough, and Tricia nodded. Roxy reached up and caressed Tricia's face, and her master lowered to kiss and lay together.

"Trish," Jack said standing and doing his pants and belt. Her and Roxy looked up at him. "Tomorrow night I'm having a little get together at my house. You know most of 'em, but you'll get to meet the other person who made your sweetheart possible. Will ya come along?"

Tricia looked genuinely captivated by this opportunity. She looked down at her copy, who smiled up at her innocently, her hair slightly moving in the breeze. Her clone... her lover... she could meet the other creator. Tricia placed her hand on the duplicate's real flesh, running over it feeling the real bones underneath, up to the real face of herself that moved, expressed, and kissed...

"Where and When?"

- - -

Earlier that Monday morning Melanie was sitting in the classroom way before anyone else was in the building. She was wasted. Sitting in her chair leaning back, head against the wall and legs spread she felt the kind of passive emotion exclusive to her; a kind of annoyed contentedness. As she drunkenly sat back in the silence of the empty room growing lighter, contemplating her recent life, she felt a dick that she didn't have being fucked by an onahole.

Melanie gave an occasional twitch from pleasure and hated that dumb cunt using the other her... but she wasn't too bad. There was a bit of a change of heart on Melanie's part on Sunday, when they shared a few moments of actual tenderness - something she didn't know she could have anymore.

When they left the facility that day, they shared the backseat of Jack's car on the way back to dormitory. Shelby - in her now permanent residence of one of Melanie's bodies - had her head resting gently on her mistress' shoulder. Melanie had her arm around her, gently stroking the chin-length red hair that used to be hers. Shelby's hand was up on her shoulder, the arm snug against her chest.

At the time she was still in a haze of feelings, too exhausted to extract and battle them as she would have. For better or worse she was stuck with this bitch. She looked at her knuckles while caressing Shelby reading the tattoo "Hate". It seemed a little harsh now, but still... considering what Shelby did... but out of all of it she gained exactly what she always wanted out of a sexual partner; a submissive slut slave for her personal use and dismissal. The only problem with this was Shelby was much too eager to be all that and more that it took a bit of fun out of owning and commanding her.

Some time later they arrived back at dorm, and climbed out of the car into the rainy day. They all exchanged looks and a silent union was forged between them. None of them had any interest to reveal the secret binding them, as it could destroy them... and most would lose what they had gained. They parted without a word - Jack walking off toward town, Tricia went to her room looking lost in contemplation. Mel and Shel went to theirs and when the door closed behind them, it was like a padlock closing on their future. Now this room was temporarily a prison to Melanie, at least until she had this worked out in her mind. Her heart seemed at ease for some reason, but her mind was in a state of dissonance.

"Shelby... what do we do now?" She asked. "Can we really pull off the sister thing? There's also going to be a manhunt for your old body when everyone sees you're gone."

"So? " She replied in Melanie's voice. Shelby was sitting at her desk and inputting her password at the laptop lock screen.

"What the fuck do you mean 'SO'? Look..." Melanie took a breath, "I think I can tolerate you around. I might even... not hate you. But look at this logically, you've been seen and will be again, you don't have an ID, you're registered here as that plop of a body you had... I dunno... The R.A. is going to notice you're gone if no one else."

"Mistress," Shelby said softly now opening a net browser, somehow seeming bigger than Melanie in her calmness "There's nothing they can do. We win, they lose. If they find that ugly thing in the woods it'll be pronounced dead and that's that. As for us, if the invisible thingy doesn't work the voice commands will." The way she said this so matter-of-factly made it seem so simple. Melanie went over behind her old body in the chair and placed both hands on the shoulders. Shelby kept working on the computer and rubbed her head against the right forearm as she typed. Melanie tilted her head back and took a long breath in through her nose with closed eyes, then exhaled.

"Fine. Whatever. We'll deal with it as it comes..." Melanie said and leaned down to place a soft kiss on her own head. She acknowledged this again and the sheer freakish nature of it all still stunned her. It was no science fiction that she could turn off and go back to normal life, she was here with another person inhabiting the body that was hers all of her life. Melanie moved her hands over the hard shoulders, then pushed her hands into the sweater neck and felt the pale skin underneath. Something about the feel of her own collarbone made it so incredibly real... she used to feel it when putting on necklaces.

"Another me... kinda cool... kinda hot. What are you up to anyway?"

"Do you have a paypal mistress?" Shelby asked tilting back to look up. Her mouth was open and Melanie couldn't help it, she let some spit drop and fall in. Shelby caught it on her tongue and smiled. Melanie was already turned on at seeing herself... or Shelby rather doing this.

"Yeah, why?" She asked.

"Well as you said, the useless thing is going to be considered dead so we should transfer my money to your account, and all further revenue." Shelby replied.

"Oh fuck, you're right!" Melanie said with an inner rush of excitement. She looked at the screen and her elation doubled. The amount was on-screen in small bold numbers. Despite the five diminutive dollar digits and two cent digits seemed almost comical to her, a direct contrast to the sum they represented. They belonged to Shelby... who belonged to Melanie. "That's mine now?" It was phrased as a question, but it was rhetorical.

"Of course! I've been saving for years and got an inheritance from my auntie." Shelby said, so happy to impress. Before she even finished, she was being pulled up out of the seat. Melanie sat down and began setting up the transfer. She knew it would take a few business days to get through, but who cares? A fat monetary compensation was something she thought she deserved. The transfer would likely be investigated... but fuck it. She had whatever the vocal command was. It'd be fine, it'd be fine. A sort of tingling, giddy feverishness was taking over Melanie. The expression she wore wasn't a smile, but it emanated a powerful ravenous exhilaration. When the relocation of Shelby's money to Melanie was official, she shot out of the chair and grabbed Shelby by the back of the head and thrust her pursed lips on hers. Shelby was taken aback, but soon almost bounced from feeling so happy.

"Shelby, you just made your mistress very happy." She said, looking with intense bright eyes into her old ones containing a different soul. Shelby's mouth quivered from hearing this. Only in her dreams did she ever really expect to hear her true love say these words to her... and really mean them. "I'm going out for the night, but when I get back you better be nude and ready, understand?" Shelby just nodded stupidly in awe. Melanie walked to the door to leave, then stopped and turned around. "You mentioned vocal commands, what did you mean? What did they do?" Oh she was going to party tonight...

Sitting in the classroom she remembered how she spent that Sunday night. Every memory augmenting the pleasure she felt from that lubed up onahole in a distant dark room. Melanie remembered bursting into the local bar, frightening the male bartender with her ferocious jubilation. He didn't want to keep giving her more, but was scared not to serve her. She stormed out, almost breaking the handle on the door, after throwing a more than generous tip his way. He watched the door close slowly and knew that someone was in for a hell of a night, and shook his head in envy.

Jessica just finished up a shoulder tattoo - a Korean tiger clawing through skin - and was covering it properly after applying the ointment when she heard the bell above the door jingle. She leaned back in her chair in the back room to see the counter properly and froze. Standing with her hands on the counter and slightly hunched, her red head down a little and looking at Jessica, her eyes like black semicircles under her brow, was a feral huntress. She was almost panting as her mouth turned into a grin of a cat... a tigress so much more real and dangerous than the one she just carved with ink into another person. Jessica felt cornered and vulnerable, and told the guy with the new tattoo to go ahead, it's done...

He walked out with a word of thanks, and Jessica felt like the only floatation device in the ocean was floating away and she was left with a shark. Jessica couldn't hide in the back room, so she reluctantly and nervously went to the counter. She seen the girl she knew as Melanie standing there in her off-shoulder black shirt, tight dark jeans, bracelets of varying kinds, black nails, and fiery red chin length hair tamed outwards at the bottom.

"Hey... can I help you?" Jessica asked. She noticed how she didn't greet this girl with the courtesy of an proprietor, but a lone woman greeting a shifty vagabond.

"No." Melanie almost growled in her hungry excitement. She observed Jessica's long rich blue hair, black lipstick, eyebrow, nose and ear piercings, thin see-through knitted sweater with wide black and white stripes, and knee high boots with lacings all the way up. "I'm going to help myself." She said, knowing with a word she could have it all, but getting pleasure from the girl's genuine reactions for the time being. Jessica could have no idea that Melanie's cock was struggling against the tight jeans with all it's might.

"Look..." Jessica said unconsciously backing up a step. "I got the impression you were hitting on me before, but really I'm not into that kind of thing." The honest truth was Jessica was actually slightly curious about the same sex, and was kind of tempted when propositioned before, but she sure didn't want this woman tearing her a new one. She watched Melanie coming around the counter, running one hand along the edge. Jessica watched the eyes on hers and had never felt this kind of fear before. She kept slowly backing up until against the wall by the cash register. Melanie came in close and Jessica could smell liquor. This was not reassuring. She would have screamed, but was bewitched by the confident power being exuded. Melanie leaned in close enough to kiss Jessica's nose. She could see every eyelash and pore. The world went silent in this long moment, then Melanie softly, and sexily whispered;

"Command." The word was barely more than the two clicks of consonants. Melanie watched the scared grey eyes go hazy, Jessica's body relaxing. "Kiss me." She said and grabbed the blue head with both hands as they made out against the wall. The small store was filled with the sounds of shuffling bodies against the wall and each other, mixed with slight moaning and nose breathing. Melanie was grinding her groin against Jessica's hips, loving the tight body against her steel rod of a dick.

The bell above the door jangled, and a built older bald guy walked in. It took a second to register that two babes were making out like they had an diet of exclusively Spanish fly. He lifted his sunglasses on his forehead and laughed. He started to come forward to join the party when Melanie disentangled herself and shot him a look that could have killed. His smile dropped and he halted. A moment of looking at this huntress with it's prey was all it took to make him think better of it and take his leave, only turning back once.

Melanie moved swiftly for the door when he was gone, leaving Jessica looking stunned and ruffled in the corner breathing hard. Melanie flipped the sign to closed and clicked the lock. Against the sunlight coming in through the glass door, her black silhouette turned back to the room and walked back to Jessica with a dark laugh.

- - -

Melanie zipped up her jeans after shoving her sore dripping cock inside. She bent to pick up her black bra and shirt and slid them on over her sweaty torso and breasts. For the life of her she couldn't stop smiling a toothy panting smile. They were in the back room where the inking was done, where hundreds of satisfied customers had passed through. Melanie considered herself another one of them. She stood there, shoulders and arms lax and looked down her nose at Jessica in the hydraulic tattoo chair. She was like a trophy for this nymphomaniac. Jessica lay in the chair fully reclined, completely naked and oozing cum from every orifice except ears. Melanie had fucked the blue haired temptress raw at least twice in each hole and overloaded it with thick dripping seed. Jessica's arms lay limp on the rests with an infrequent twitch. Her legs were apart, a white puddle slowly growing between them on the leather seat. Her breasts were out, some hickey and teeth marks remained. Her eyes were rolled up, not quite back yet. Her hair was a mess. Her eyeliner ran, and lipstick smeared. Her was mouth open, cum running out down the chin. The only sign of life was the rising and falling chest, and the cum bubble on one nostril changing size. Melanie fished out some bills and threw them on the destroyed girl.