College Clones Ch. 09: Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked hand in hand, rubbing each other's hands with their thumbs. Talking for hours, they had realized that making the other her wasn't a bad thing at all. She had been involved and in the know and made the decision to have another her to love. It was pure. The other girls couldn't have known what they were thrown into. A second Hellen was the best thing for her, but it was the worst mistake Jack ever made. When the sun fell on them they were both laying down on some grass in an empty soccer field, one's head on the other's stomach getting gently petted. She was looking at her bracelet when the sun rose over the trees and glinted off the glass ring. That was it. The problem and the solution. Her eyes shot open and she scrambled up and pounced on the other her. She placed frantic quick kisses all over the original Hellen's face, causing her to giggle and try to ask "what?"

"I got it! Or we got it!" The clone laughed and explained her idea. It would be the Rosetta stone to Jack's downfall. They discussed when and how to do it, then stood up wiping grass off each other's butts. Soon they were at an ice cream shop and felt better, they even paid for both cones. The guy who served them clearly had a thing for the teenage girl working with him, and with a look at each other the Hellens commanded them both to try a date with each other that evening to see if it works out.

They walked back, sharing each other's ice cream. They both got their favourite 'Orange Cream Supreme' and laughed when one Hellen licked a bit off the other's nose. When they got arrived back on campus both of them jumped in surprise as a flip-flop fell out of nowhere and knocked the cone out of Hellen's hand.

"Uh... What?" She said as they both looked around to see no one. They shrugged and went inside. Back on their floor they sat in the rec room together watching some stupid show on the flat screen, when Hellen's cell phone chirped. They exchanged looks, then she brought it out and held it for both of them to see. It was from Jack.

"Wanna come to a meeting tomorrow night with the girls from yesterday? They'd love to meet you, and I'd like to have you there."

The Hellen's smiled at each other, and sent a brief text back. They were wondering how to get close to him again after they pulled off their plan, and he was making this much too easy for them.

"Where and when?"

- Continued in Chapter 10 -