All Comments on 'College Days Ch. 07'

by pourty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
glad to see another chapter

glad to see this story is continuing. what's weird though is that this story has been on my mind the last few days; I remembered the plot but couldn't recall where I'd seen it or what it was called and now i discover 2 new chapters after a year. it's a great read.

kposittingbullkposittingbullover 13 years ago
Sorry

I love the story but and I hate grammar Nazis but i did notice something in this chapter that is wrong. in the two paragraphs here

"Amazingly, we made it to the airport with a little time to spare, so we didn't have to run to the terminal after getting our tickets. We had both packed pretty light so we didn't have to worry about checking luggage. Jen and I chatted and laughed and smiled pretty much all through two flights and a few hours layover in Los Angeles, finally arriving in Monterey at nearly midnight. We checked into a nice hotel where the conference was being held and made it up to our room on the second floor.

We were both tired from the nearly full day of traveling. Jen kissed me on the mouth as we walked in the door. "

I am pretty sure that Collette traveled with Mark not Jen.

Keep up the great work and hope to see this story continue on for a long time.

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 12 years ago
Too little

Too little too late, and you are now out of excuses. Poor execution of an otherwise brilliant idea, you hade the makings of a really good story, but seem content to treat your readers with contempt. I pity anyone who makes it further than this. One question, why is this series in the hall of fame? It doesn't deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continuity

After Mark and Collette arrive to the hotel in Monterey, the text says "We were both tired from the nearly full day of traveling. Jen kissed me on the mouth as we walked in the door. " Shouldn't this be Colleen?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous