College Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collette sat up, but continued rocking back and forth, giving me better access to her breasts. Her moaning was increasing and she had even lost track of the hand which had been stroking my cock, she was now just holding onto it while she lost herself in the building hunger. Collette finally let go a loud moan, squeezing my erection firmly as she came to orgasm on my thigh. She looked beautiful in the dim light, the object of all my cravings.

"Sorry about that, Mark, I guess I've just been waiting a little too long." Collette smiled down at me as I continued grasping her breasts.

"Fine with me," I said quietly, "I've been wanting it just as much if not more."

"But you're not... finished." She said with amusement, "Maybe I should help you with that."

I smiled back at her, "Sounds like a great idea to me!"

Collette dismounted me and pulled back the sheets a little further, then pulled my briefs down my legs and off my feet, leaving me completely naked before her. I had no modesty left, I simply wanted to make mad, passionate love to her. Collette began stroking my raging erection once more, with a bit more focus now.

"I think we should keep it to this sort of thing for now," She said, dashing my ambitions, "I want to do more, but I don't want it to be when I'm exhausted."

"Ok," I replied, trying to hide my disappointment, "but just one thing."

"What's that?"

"You're about to rub me completely raw down there," I laughed, "I think we should find some lotion or something!"

"I have just the thing." She said. Collette got up and went to the bathroom, returning with a small travel bottle of lotion from the hotel. "Will this do?" She asked.

"That should do fine," I smiled, giddy with the excitement of knowing I was actually going to get somewhere with this. Collette knelt down beside me on the bed and poured a rather large amount of the lotion into her hands, then rubbed them together to warm it up.

"One more thing," I said, eyeing her lustfully, "take your shirt off."

Collette laughed, "I can't do that now, I have lotion all over my hands! You'll have to do it for me."

"Glad to be of service once more," I said gleefully. I sat up and pulled the shirt over Collette's head as she lifted her hands for me. Once it was off, I couldn't help but to run my hands once more over her breasts, then I leaned over and took a nipple into my mouth. Finally!

I couldn't believe how big her breasts were. By this time, I was more familiar with Jen's body than Collette's. Jen had good sized nipples, but here breasts were quite small in comparison. Don't get me wrong, I loved them, but variety is the spice of life! I spent the next five minutes devouring Collette's breasts in my mouth and hands, thrilled to finally get to touch and feel where I'd been focused for so long.

"Ok, ok!" Collette laughed, "I do have to get to sleep tonight, you know!"

"Oh, alright," I said as I lay back down, "but there's more of that to come later!"

Collette laughed again, and then reached down, slathering the lotion from her hands all over my cock and balls. I bit my lip hard to keep myself from just losing it all right there. I wanted this to last a little while at least. With one hand, Collette began long, slow strokes up and down my hardened shaft, while her other hand massaged my balls with warm, wet, slippery fingers. I was in heaven, I could do this all night long, I thought.

As she got more and more into it, Collette would take both hands and cup them around my penis, running them from the top all the way down to the root before coming slowly back up again, her thumbs taking a moment to rub the tip of my cock. Every now and again, she would rub one or both hands down the insides of my thighs and around up toward my anus, then run a few warm, slick fingers up from there and over my scrotum again. Every time her fingers got close to my anus I started to feel like I was going to lose it. Her fingers running just below my balls, her other hand stroking up and down on my cock, spending extra time around the ridge just below the tip, she was driving me crazy and I didn't think I could hold out much longer.

"Do you like it when I rub down here?" She asked, as she again ran a few fingers below my scrotum and just down above my anus before returning.

"Mmmm hmmm." I agreed, unable to speak for the pleasure.

"What about here?" She asked, running her fingers down again. Her other hand was holding around the ridge of my penis and rubbing around and on top over and over again. I was having trouble holding back. This time her fingers went all the way down until they found my anus, she made little circles around it as her other hand stroked the tip of my cock.

"Ooooh, yes, there. That's... just... mmmmm..." I managed to get out.

"So you like that?" She smiled and giggled, moving her hand back up a little, the other still stroking the tip of my cock. I simply nodded as she ran her hand back down again, this time circling the little hole for a short time, then she gently pushed the tip of her finger in, rubbing very gently in and out.

I couldn't take it any longer, with a somewhat violent burst, my cock thrust out a short stream of white fluid, landing partially on her right breast and arm. Collette laughed out loud as I continued coming for a while longer, the fluid running down the sides of her hand onto my pelvis.

"Well, that took a while!" Collette mused as she leaned over to give me a kiss. I, spent, just lay there exhausted. Collette got up and got her wet towel from the bathroom, then cleaned us both up. As much as I enjoyed the hand-job, I really enjoyed having her clean me off as well. I felt so close to her, I loved her so much. She was in every way the ideal woman for me.

Throwing the towel to the floor, Collette lay down beside me naked and pulled the covers up over us. She leaned over to the nightstand and set an alarm on her cell phone, then rolled toward me and cuddled up under the blankets.

"Mark, I love you. I really love you." She said quietly as we snuggled together.

"I love you, too, Collette. I always will." I kissed her lips gently, then we both relaxed and drifted quickly into sleep.

12