College Dom - Professor Sub Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heaven! It was just as impressive and turgid as it had felt when he accidentally brushed against my back. I had long grown sopping wet from the vibe egg in my pussy, but now the insistent buzzing grew nearly unbearable.

There was a rustling sound as he pulled open his pants, releasing at last the monstrous dick, hard and erect, to plop against my nose. The warm, musky aroma of cock assaulted my senses, and I would have collapsed if I weren't already kneeling. How long has it been since I deep throated a cock? Nearly a year, a parched voice in the back of my mind responded.

I heard the waitress return with our drinks. "No, my date has to step in the ladies' room for a moment," he chuckled. After she had left, he said in a tone only audible to me, "Suck it, you nasty slut. Show me how a proper whore worships a cock."

Why those words, the most degrading I had ever heard leveled at me, shot down my spine in a lightning bolt of arousal, I could not tell you. I only know that it caused me to gobble his cock as if it were a banquet and I were a slave who had been starved for four days.

* * * * * *

I had to stifle a moan as her mouth engulfed my hard cock. I nearly had to hold onto the table as her expert mouth lick, sucked and teased my cock. A few times I felt her deep throat as she gagged on me. It only took a few moments before I was shooting into her mouth. As she pulled off my cock I was grinning as she came up from under the table just as the waitress came back. The look on both of their faces made me hard again.

"I guess Violet doesn't need dessert." I laughed. After the waitress brought our food we ate and continued as though it was a regular date. I would randomly turn the vibrator on and off throughout our meal making her moan or nearly choke on her food. As dinner was coming to an end I knew that I only broke the surface of what she would do.

Paying the check then walking out to the car I opened the door to let her in. Just as she bent over to get in I slapped her ass very hard. She let out a yelp that turned into a moan. She did not move as I slide my finger over her very wet pussy. She shuddered as my finger touched her sensitive clit. I let her get in and then got into the driver's side.

I took us back to the University, parking near her car. Looking at her I smiled leaning in for a kiss. Her soft lips were hesitant at first then she pressed them to mine. As I slide my tongue over her lips they opened to all me to slide my tongue over hers. I pulled her close as I turned on the egg. I could tell she was close to orgasm so I turned it on full. She shuddered and thrashed in the seat moaning into my mouth as an orgasmic wave overtook her. Pulling back the lust and wanting in her face shown me just how much of a slut she could be. Turning of the egg I looked her in the eyes.

"You are my slut now. I own your body, do you understand?" She only nodded. "Good. Now go home and give your husband any excuse you need. I will email you with my rules that you will obey, understand?" Again she shook her head. "Good." I got out of the car and walked around to open the door for her. Just as she stepped out I took her hand and brought it to my lips. "Good night." She walked to her car then left. I turned back to my car smiling. Oh the fun I was going to have.

12