College Fund Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers

"Hmmm..." I heard him say. Then: "Are you a virgin?"

There was surprise in his voice. He didn't wait for me to answer.

"Imagine that - in this day and age a boy like you is still a virgin!"

In one swift and sudden move, he removed his finger from my anus, threw his arm around my waist and pulled me back closer to him...I fell forward and and caught myself before I banged my head on his desk.

Before I realized the extreme position I was now in, he buried his face between my asscheeks and OH-MY-GOODESS - IS THAT HIS TONGUE LICKING MY ANUS???

His other hand snaked between my legs and boldly took hold of my swelling cock and vigorously stroked it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..." I groaned.

A heavy fog settled into my brain. I accepted his advances rationalizing there was nothing I could do about it anyway - I might as well enjoy it!

Then he did something I'll never-ever forget - he slithered his long and thick tongue into my anus, past my sphincter, and that wet and wonderful appendage began licking the inner walls of my asshole.

"OH" I exclaimed with surprise.

He removed his tongue long enough to say, "Mmmmm, there's nothing like the taste of a virgin boy's asshole" then plunged it back inside me as far as it would go.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." I cried out loudly.

My hips thrashed about wildly but his arm around my waist held me in place as his tongue in my ass drove me over the edge and my balls erupted and his wonderful hand pumped my exploding prick and he milked every last drop of sperm and semen from my balls.

I was gasping for air when I felt him slide off the loveseat then stand beside me. He patted and stroked my back and shoulders as I fought to regain normal breathing.

"Good boy...good boy...good boy...good boy..." he said soothingly.

Finally, when I was able to stand, he pointed at a box of tissues on the desk and said, "Johnny, be a dear and clean your spooge off the floor!"

In wide-eyed wonderment, all I could think to say was "Yes, sir - thank you, sir."

I was amazed by how much jizz was on the floor. I finished wiping it up just as he came out of the uniform room.

My heart sank when I saw what he was holding in one hand - a crisp, white jockstrap. The last time I wore one of those was in high school gym class and the other boys teased me mercilessly because it had been so big, it appeared I had nothing hanging between my legs.

When he gave it to me I slipped it on with fear and trepidation in my heart. Sure enough, my 'package' looked non-existent the same as it did in high school.

I heard him murmur, "No, that won't do..."

To my relief he produced another one and said, "Try this one!"

It was smaller...I thought it was too small to fit, but when I pulled it up in place my spirits soared - it was so snug my cock and balls pressed tightly against the material and my equipment appeared to be huge - at least to me anyway.

"Much better!" he announced.

He handed me a pair of yellow gym shorts. They were rather small too, but I liked the way the bulge in my crotch was plainly visible thru the tight, nylon fabric.

To complete the 'uniform' he gave me a yellow tee shirt, but when I pulled it over my head it was way too small - the bottom of it hung only a few inches below my breasts...my entire belly was exposed.

"Too small," I said.

I was about to pull it off when he stopped me, gave me a wink and a smile and said, "No, that's perfect!"

To complete the outfit he gave me yellow flip-flops to wear.

'Ally' was on the phone, and when he hung up he said, "You will be working with Raul for a few days...he will show you around, explain your duties and introduce you to the members...listen to him - do what he says...he's my best Towel Boy!"

"Oh, okay, sure," I said agreeably.

"Johnny, I've read your file...it says you take pleasure easily - too easily...you leak copious amounts of pre-cum, and you are prone to climax quickly...that is unacceptable here - you are here for our members - not yourself...until further notice you will report to this office a half-hour before the start of your shift and I will milk your balls to keep you fresh for our members...I will teach you self-control - do you understand me?"

I really didn't understand but if it meant feeling his tongue in my ass every day, I was all in favor of it.

"Yes, sir, thank you, sir," I replied.

He gave me the combination to my locker and I put away my belongings. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and felt slightly foolish.

My God, I look like - what? I couldn't bring myself to say the words 'boy-slut'!

I turned and admired the tight-fitting material clinging to my ass then saw there was a word printed on the seat of the gym shorts in big, black letters.

In the mirror, of course, it was backwards so I had to study it hard to figure out what it said...oh my goodness, in bold letters on my ass was printed 'TRAINEE'...I blushed and wondered why the word wasn't on the tee shirt...why did they have it emblazoned on my ass?

I soon began smiling at the implications.

"I didn't know the members can give you 'cash' donations - that's kind of nice," I said to Billy as I rinsed the dinner plates, glasses and silverware before placing them in the dish washer.

"Really? You received a cash donation on your first day?" he sounded surprised. "What did you have to do for it?"

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, I thought to myself, now he expects me to give him the details...it's kind of embarrassing.

He sensed my reluctance and said, "Johnny, whatever we talk about here - stays here! We don't keep secrets from each other, okay?"

"Oh, okay...well, I was bringing towels to these two guys who had finished working out, and well, somehow one of them pushed down my gym shorts, and they, uh, played a game of 'keep-away' with them...they wouldn't give them back to me...they held them high and made me jump for them but I was too short to reach them then one of them would hold them low and I'd bend over and try to snatch them out of his hand but he was too quick for me..."

Billy chuckled and said, "So they got a good eyeful of your pretty ass shaking as you jumped up and down - I'll bet they played 'grab-ass' with you too when you were bending over...(I nodded in agreement)...ha-ha-ha...yeah, that's an old one...boys with nice asses always are made to play that game a few times in their careers!"

"They each gave me a twenty-dollar tip!" I said proudly.

"Donation - you don't make tips!" he firmly corrected me.

"Yes, they each 'donated' twenty-dollars to my College Fund," I said.

He eyed me suspiciously then smiled and asked, "What ELSE did you do for them? They wouldn't each 'donate' money for a game of grab-ass!"

I felt the familiar flush cover my face.

"Well, uh, you know..." I said averting my eyes.

"Sweetie, 'no secrets,' remember?" he mildly scolded me.

"Well, they had me shower with them..." I said.

"AND?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"...and I gave them both handjobs in the shower," I finally admitted. "I think they were a couple - they were tall, standing over me and kissing as I stood between them stroking their, uh, junk..."

"You sound surprised they were kissing," said Billy.

"They were real hunks - construction guys, I think...it really was a surprise watching them kissing!" I admitted.

"And what did you do when it was over and they were gone?" he asked.

"Huh? Well, you know...I, uh, ran a mop over the shower floor to clean up their, uh-"

"Spooge?" he interrupted with a wide smile. "That's Ally's favorite word...when he showed you the Towel Boy's shower I'll bet he said 'Showers are meant for one person only - I don't want to catch you boys diddling each other in here - would you like to stand on a floor covered in spooge?'"

At first I looked at Billy with wide eyes then we both broke out in a fit of laughter.

"How did it go with Ally?" Billy casually asked me.

A shiver raced up my spine as I vividly remembered Ally's tongue in my asshole.

I briefly thought about lying to Billy, but then had the distinct impression he wouldn't have asked me about Ally if he already didn't know what happened.

"Well, he, uh, jerked me off before I went to work..." I admitted.

"With his tongue in your pussy?" added Billy.

I blushed again. Not so much because he knew what Ally did, but from his use of the word 'pussy' to describe my nether region.

"Well, yes...he did that with you, too?" I asked.

Billy chuckled and said, "No, I'm not that lucky...he only does that for boy's like you."

"What does that mean?" I quickly asked, somewhat perturbed by his 'boy's like you' comment.

"Oh, sweetie, don't get upset...it's simply a fact that in our world some boy's are pitchers and some boy's are catchers..." he said. "Those of us with 'manly equipment' are the pitchers at work - it may or may not be our preference, in my case it is, but many of our members are submissives who enjoy 'giving' more than 'receiving' - they love to play with nice cocks...I have to conserve my energy before work - I never know how many loads of cum will be demanded of me..."

WOW - I didn't expect to hear that! I never even gave it a thought.

He seemed to read my mind and he continued, "Now that doesn't mean I don't go to my knees like you do...there are a lot of guys who love having a well-endowed boy sucking their small dicks - I guess it gives them a thrill to have power over someone like me..."

I became quiet as I thought about his words. In just the last couple minutes, he referred to my asshole as a 'pussy' - insulted the size of my prick - and insinuated I was a submissive faggot who was interested only in playing with and sucking-off men with bigger and better 'equipment'...he had hurt my feelings.

"How did you like his tongue in your pussy? That's quite a sensation, isn't it?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah, it is..." I said, annoyed again by his use of the word 'pussy.'

"Well, sweetie, when we go to bed tonight I'm going to teach you how to do that for me!" he stated. "It will be requested of you at work, you may as well learn how to do it properly!"

"Oh, okay..." I said quietly.

When we were in the living room he suddenly said, "In fact, let's watch a movie I think you'll like..."

He chuckled then added, "Think of it as an 'instructional' film - you'll see first-hand what you'll be doing later."

I didn't respond. I numbly stood by as he loaded a disk then had me sit on his lap on the sofa. He fast-forwarded quite a ways before he found what he was looking for.

"Pay attention, sweetie, watch what the boy does for his man!" he said excitedly.

I leaned back into Billy's chest. His arms around me felt comforting. His hands moved non-stop on my chest and thighs. It didn't take very long for my prick to stiffen inside my briefs.

I watched an older man hug and kiss a much younger boy. The man then led the boy to a large bed and laid on his back. The man then spread his legs, crooked his hands behind his knees and pulled his legs back and up and pushed them wider apart.

Oh my goodness - the camera showed a close-up of the man's brown hole.

The boy quickly positioned himself between the man's legs, and his face dove down until you could see the boy's lips kiss the puckered anus...then his pink tongue licked and lapped at the man's anus then licked back and forth over his perineum.

I gasped when Billy's hand reached inside my briefs and took hold of my erection.

On-screen, I watched in rapt fascination the boy curl his tongue then ram it deep inside the man's brown hole until the boy's lips were pressed tightly around the man's anus.

Billy squeezed my prick harder; his hand moved faster...his free hand caressed my chest, pinching my nipples into hard points.

Off-camera, a voice is heard, someone obviously giving the boy directions because the boy moves his hands to the man's buttocks, spreads the cheeks even wider part, then lifts his face slightly to allow the camera to zoom in on his tongue as it plunged in-and-out of the man's asshole.

A combination revulsion/excitement washed over my entire body. I couldn't take my eyes off the boy's pink tongue as it smoothly glided in-and-out of the man's asshole...in-and-out...in-and-out...in-and-out...in-and-out...in-and-out...

I couldn't control it...my climax hit me unexpectedly, and with such a ferocity Billy momentarily lost his grip on my slippery penis.

I cried out and came in my briefs...my body shook on Billy's lap - he held me firm with his strong arm around my waist to keep me as still as possible as he milked my prick dry.

Billy's erection poked the seat of my briefs. When I came to rest, I moved to kneel between his legs but he stopped me.

"Sweetie, I'm sure you noticed how I didn't have you suck me off earlier," he said, and without waiting for my answer added, "...it was 'one of those days' at work - five guys wanted me between their lips today...five times I filled their mouths with jizz and they reveled in swallowing every drop...three of them came as they were swallowing...it was a typical day for me...I say this only to admit there are some days I wish I was more like you - not that being submissive is easier, no, I know it isn't, but there is a certain responsibility that comes with being a 'top' - and many days I would rather follow orders than give them..."

I didn't know what to make of his statement. Was he insulting me again, or was he saying he admired me?

"Johnny, go and clean yourself then wait for me naked on the bed...I can't wait to have you in my arms!" he said with such passion tears came to my eyes.

When Billy finished in the bathroom he lay down on top of me and cradled my head in his hands. He kissed me slowly, his tongue insistently pushing between my lips.

I love his entire weight on me - pinning me helplessly to the mattress. I couldn't move even if I wanted to, and I had to admit to myself that yes, I love strong and dominant men - I love the power they have over me...it feels natural and right to serve men like Billy - and yes, it does make me happy and fulfilled when I follow his every command...okay, maybe I am submissive.

He rolled off me onto his back. In the red glow of our bedroom I watched him imitate the older man in the movie by spreading his legs and pulling them apart high in the air.

"Whenever I do this, sweetie, you will immediately get between my legs and begin to kiss and lick my asshole, okay?" he said softly.

"Yes, Billy," I answered; his words causing a thrilling jolt of electricity to shoot up and down my spine.

When my face was inches from his hole he said, "Tell me you want to eat my asshole, sweetie!"

I summoned the courage to finally ask him what was weighing heavily on my mind.

"Billy, why do you have an 'asshole' but you call mine a 'pussy'?

"Sweetie, dominant men like me have assholes - submissive boys like you have pussies - you'll understand it better when I have you bend over and take my hard cock in your tight little pussy!"

Oh my goodness - the crudeness of his words caused me to swoon and make my hard prick tingle and throb.

"Billy?" I asked softly.

"Yes, sweetie?" he replied.

"May I please eat your asshole?" I said.

He sighed softly and answered, "Yes, sweetie, I thought you'd never ask!"

Alfred, err, I mean 'Ally' had me in the same position as the day before, and having performed this act on Billy last night, I appreciated the difficulty of not only giving pleasure, but the arduous task of simply breathing when your mouth and nose are buried deeply between a man's buttocks.

I began to fantasize it was Billy's cock inside my pussy. I shivered when I thought about its length and thickness. Would I be able to take it without begging him to pull out?

The answer came to me with such clarity, I was surprised I hadn't realized it all along...of course I will bend over for him whenever he asks...not only that, I'll reach between my legs, take hold of his wonderful cock, and place that beautiful mushroom-shaped cockhead to my pussy and beg him to push it into me.

When my prick exploded like a geyser, instead of feeling Ally's saliva inside me, I dreamed it was Billy's sperm and semen filling my hot hole.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers
12