College Fund Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bored to tears after three-days of cleaning, and reading, and doing nothing.

The bruises on my butt only seemed to get darker and uglier. There was less pain, but they became a constant reminder of the folly of my decision...I hated looking at them, and I was sure our guests would be just as appalled.

I couldn't take anymore – I had to get out of the apartment. I wracked my brain trying to think of something to do...a movie? Nah, not in the mood...shopping? No, I don't really need anything – besides, I'm not working – there's no money coming in...then it hit me – should I go there? Do I have the nerve to even try it?

I changed into a fresh, white polo shirt and my tightest white short-shorts. The shorts were so tight the pain of the spanking grew to be almost unbearable, but when I saw myself in the mirror, I thought I looked so hot that I could deal with the pain.

When I parked the car behind the bar, I checked my wallet to make sure I had enough money for a drink.

I counted seven twenty-dollar bills and thought, darn it, I could have sworn I'd taken most of the money out of my wallet and hid it. I don't like carrying a lot of cash.

I paused inside the door in the back hallway, took a deep breath, then walked straight to the bar. Out of the corners of my eyes I saw queer-boys on both sides of me staring at me with a mixture of contempt and distrust.

Eat your heart's out boys, I thought. There's a new kid in town!

I found an empty bar stool and gingerly sat down. The bartender was talking with some old, chubby guy at the end of the bar then finally came to take my order.

When he brought me a beer, I offered him a twenty, but he shook his head and said, "No, Charlie at the end down there wants to buy it for you."

I held the bottle high in the direction of the old, chubby guy and smiled sweetly and nodded my head in 'Thanks.' That's all it took for the guy to move to the stool next to me.

"What's a cutie-pie like you doing in a place like this?" he asked.

"I'm thirsty," I said then added, "...and I was hoping to meet an interesting man."

He smiled then started talking in non sequiturs and incomplete sentences...an interesting man he was NOT.

He must have gone on for a full ten-minutes, but after thirty-seconds I was on auto-pilot and simply nodded, smiled or frowned at the appropriate times.

I drank when he drank so when he finished what appeared to be whiskey mixed with either water or soda, I drained the last of my beer. Suddenly, he opened his hand and flashed me a ten-dollar bill.

"You're a fine piece of ass, kid...and such a pretty mouth, if you know what I mean...I'd sure love to show you the backseat of my car!" he said softly with narrow, beady eyes.

I wasn't sure of the proper protocol in a time like this so I said, "You know, I am working my way thru school and could use a donation to my college fund, but it's usually double that..."

He chuckled loudly then lowered his voice and said, "College fund – that's a good one!"

He leaned in close, put his hand on my bare thigh and whispered, "You're new here, kid, half now and half when you're finished."

I took the ten from his hand underneath the bar.

He almost fell off the stool then said, "Follow me, kid!"

He had a faded green, eighteen-year old Lincoln Town Car. He opened the back door for me and I climbed inside.

What is that smell? Stale semen?

Once inside, I watched with half-fascination/half-disgust as he unfastened his belt and slacks then slide them down to the top of knees along with his tighty-whities. He sat back and glared at me.

"Well, it ain't gonna suck itself, boy!" he snarled at me.

To make a long story short and skip the gory details...it took the better part of thirty-minutes to first get him semi-hard then make him climax...and, oh my goodness, the taste of his jizz was so foul I couldn't wait to get back inside the bar and rinse my mouth out with beer.

I watched him fasten his clothes then turn to me and say, "Not bad, kid...you can go now."

I sat there staring at him, waiting for the ten-dollar donation he still owed me.

"I said GET OUT, kid – I got what I wanted!" he snapped at me.

"I think you're forgetting something," I said softly.

He laughed at me and said, "You're new at this aren't you, boy? You're kind of stupid if you think I'm gonna give you more money AFTER I shot my load!"

My face burned with embarrassment. I looked at him dumbfounded then decided it best to get out of his car before he got physical with me.

He followed me out of the car then opened the front door and climbed inside. Before he shut the door he said to me, "Always get your, uh, donation up-front, boy!"

He started the car and sped away. I trudged back inside the bar a wiser man. I couldn't wait to get his disgusting after-taste out of my mouth.

Inside the door I saw five of the queers standing in the hallway. I figured they were waiting to use the men's room.

"I'm going to kick your ass, you little faggot!" said the first one.

I actually looked behind me as if he was talking to someone else. Why on earth would he want to kick MY ass?

"Let's take him outside and teach him a lesson, Toddy!" said the one closest to him.

I heard another chime in, "Yeah, push him out the door and we'll take care of this prick outside!"

Suddenly, a booming baritone voice bellowed, "Hang on, boys – let me handle this!"

A guy my size made his way thru the crowd and stood face-to-face with me. I recognized him as Eddie, the one I had watched when Ally had brought me here a couple weeks earlier.

I breathed a sigh of relief. He seemed to be the leader of the group.

"What's your name boy?" he asked me.

"John," I replied.

"Well, Johnny, why don't you and I go out to my car and we'll have a civilized talk!" he said. From his tone, I knew it to be more of an order than a question.

He opened the back door of his car and motioned me inside. He followed me in and slammed the door shut. It startled me, and my heart leapt in my throat.

Why are these guys acting like this? I wondered.

"Didn't I see you in here with Ally awhile back?" he asked.

I relaxed when he mentioned Ally. We had someone in common.

"Yeah, uh, yes, Ally brought me here a couple weeks ago," I said enthusiastically.

He smiled and said, "You must be a new towel boy for him, huh? He brings all the newbies here to show them what could happen to them if they screw-up!"

Then he asked me, "Why are you here? Ally would kill you if he knew you came here!"

"Well, uh..." I hesitated not knowing if I should tell him Ally had suspended me.

"You messed-up, didn't you boy? Did Ally fire you?" he asked.

"No-no...I'm just suspended for awhile, that's all," I said.

"...and you thought you could come here and earn some easy donations, is that it?" he asked.

"No, uh---"

"What did you do boy? Why did he suspend you?" he asked.

This was kind of embarrassing, but I decided I better tell him the truth.

"Well, uh, I let a guest of ours give me a spanking without Ally's permission," I admitted to him.

"...and now your butt's all black and blue, and Ally won't let you work until its healed, huh boy?" he asked.

I sheepishly asked, "How do you know that?"

"I've been there myself," he said. "I want to see your ass, boy...in fact, why don't you take off all your clothes for me!"

"Well, I don't think so...I mean---"

"Either strip naked boy, or I'll have the other guys come out here and do it for you!" he said with a sudden flash of anger. "I don't want to hurt you, boy - you're very pretty, I just want to see you naked."

I didn't trust him, but what other choice did I have?

My briefs were the last item I took off, and he told me to show him my ass.

He stroked my butt gently then suddenly pinched it hard. I cried out in pain.

"Now here is how it's going to be...that guy you came out here with is one of Toddy's regulars...he gave you the donation that rightfully belongs to Toddy...you're going to give Toddy twenty bucks and we'll call it even, okay kid?" he said.

"I only got ten..." I blurted out.

The smile returned to his face.

He said, "Charlie gave you the old 'I'll-give-you-half-now-and-half-when-you're-finished' line, didn't he?"

I felt foolish nodding my head.

"Yeah, you're a newbie, alright!" he said. "Well, that's tough luck for you, kid, because your problem won't go away until Toddy gets his twenty – understand me, boy?"

I was in no position to refuse – I was aware of how vulnerable I was, being naked and all.

"Sure – sure thing – no problem," I said and reached for my wallet in the back pocket of my shorts.

He watched me intently as I extracted a twenty and gave it to him.

"Looks like you're doing well for yourself," he said. "How many more twenties do you have in there?"

My heart sank like a rock. I had a bad, bad feeling about what he'd say next.

"Six..." I said softly.

But all he said was "Good for you, boy!"

My eyes opened wide when I saw him working open his shorts. He lowered the shorts and his briefs to his knees. His cock was hard and he took it in his hand and waved it at me.

"You're a pretty boy with nice lips..." he said smiling. "I know how well Ally trains his boys, and I haven't had a bj in a long time...get busy boy, and maybe your problems will magically disappear!"

I didn't hesitate. I lowered my head and drew him into my mouth.

He was clean and fresh smelling – a far cry from the old man. I made him cum inside of ten-minutes and made sure I swallowed every drop.

"Yeah, that was damn good boy..." he said. Then pointing at my erection, he laughed and added: "It's a real plus when you love what you're doing!"

I flushed a bright red. He was adjusting his clothes when I reached for mine but he stopped me.

"No, boy, not yet!" he declared. "Here's how it's going down..."

I listened to him absolutely petrified by what he was telling me. He explained in graphic detail everything I was supposed to say and do.

When he was done talking, I shakily said, "Please, I can't do that."

"Well, I'll tell you boy, if you don't do everything I told you I'm going to make a phone call to Ally and tell him what a little cum-slut you have been today...what do you think his reaction will be?"

My face turned ashen gray. I knew darn well if Ally found out that I came here today he would fire me in a split second.

I watched with utter despair as he gathered up my clothes...he removed the wallet and gave it to me.

"I'm going to send Toddy out first...make nice with him, hell, make nice with ALL the guys...if I hear one single complaint I WILL be calling Ally – understand me, boy?"

I stared into his eyes and said, "Y-Yes, sir, I understand."

He left me naked and alone in the back seat. He opened the trunk and placed my clothes inside then walked back to the bar.

It seemed like I waited a long time, but it was probably only five-minutes until I saw 'Toddy' approach the car. He climbed into the back seat and glared at me.

Never taking my eyes from his, I said, "I am sorry for stealing your money...I'll give you twenty-dollars if you will let me suck your penis – please let me suck your penis!"

A self-satisfied smirk crossed his lips. "Eddie says you're a helluva cocksucker – get to it, boy and suck me off!"

I was relieved he wasn't angry. "Yes, sir, thank you, sir!"

Toddy didn't climax as fast as Eddie. I sucked him over fifteen-minutes before he finally shot a large load in my mouth.

I was somewhat troubled that my own prick had hardened again...what is my problem? How can this situation excite me?

He was fastening his shorts as I pulled out a twenty and offered it to him.

He snatched it from me and, as ordered, I looked him directly in the eyes and said, "Thank you, sir, for letting me suck your cock and swallow your cum!"

He laughed and said, "Sure thing, fagboy...hope you learned your lesson!"

"Yes, sir," I said. "I won't ever come here again, sir!"

Two-down – four-to-go, I thought as he returned to the bar.

The other guys took anywhere from nine-minutes to eighteen-minutes before they finished in my mouth. I dutifully swallowed all their sperm and semen, and instead of feeling fear and resentment, my balls grew increasingly painful with lust.

When I each one sat next to me, I looked them in the eyes and said, "I'll give you twenty-dollars if you will let me suck your penis – please let me suck your penis!"

And once I was finished, and handed them the money, I said, "Thank you, sir, for letting me suck your cock and swallow your cum!"

I lost count – I wasn't sure if I had one more to go or if I'd done them all. I was relieved when I saw the next guy out the door was Eddie.

I expected him to open the trunk and give me my clothes but instead he opened the car door and climbed in beside me.

He stared at me and finally said, "Well?"

Oh my goodness – he wanted me to do him one more time.

Thru watery eyes I said, "I'll give you twenty-dollars if you will let me suck your penis – please let me suck your penis!"

"That's a good little fag boy," he sneered at me.

When it was over and I licked his penis clean, I said to him, "Thank you, sir, for letting me suck your cock and swallow your cum."

I gave him my last twenty and he chuckled, got out of the car, retrieved my clothes from the trunk and threw them at me.

"Get dressed you little cunt and never come back here!" he snarled at me.

He grasped my hard-on and squeezed until it hurt. "What a faggot - you loved sucking our cocks - we won't be so nice to you next time – if we catch you here again we'll make you pull a train – understand me, boy?"

I said, "Yes, sir, thank you, sir – I'll never come here again!"

Driving home I cursed myself. How in the heck do you get yourself into these kinds of situations? You're as dumb as a rock, John.

Even though I had a belly full of cum, I suddenly felt hungry...then I remembered I was broke.

A few more blocks then I thought of something...I reached a hand inside my front left pocket and found the ten-dollar bill the old guy had given me. I don't know why, but it pleased me.

I turned into the drive-thru of the McDonald's near my apartment.

I hurried into my apartment and placed the burgers on the kitchen table...I decided I would wait to eat. Instead, I went to my bedroom, stripped to my undies and l laid on my bed.

I closed my eyes, slid a hand inside my briefs and replayed the days events in my mind.

When precum stained the front of my cotton briefs, I slid them down to my knees, wrapped a hand around my throbbing prick and jerked it so hard and fast the extreme excitement and lust I was feeling surprised me.

I had a clear mental image of every hard penis I had handled and sucked that day...I was picturing the fourth cock when I suddenly came-and-came-and-came-and-came....

Ally's attitude towards me changed when I was finally able to return to work. He was more business-like; I was no longer required to arrive at the center early so he could 'milk' me before I began my shift...and the first day after my shift when I went to his office, stripped naked and went to my knees he scowled at me and said, "Don't be such an eager cum-slut, boy!"

That hurt my feelings. I had felt a closeness to him I didn't have with anyone else. I wondered if Eddy had called him after all and told him about my day at the bar.

Even the other boys seemed to keep their distance from me. I became very lonely very fast.

My regulars were happy to see me though. While they were on my table they complained about the other Towel Boys.

"That boy never squeezes my dick hard enough" or "The kid just about strangles my cock – he never gets the right pressure on it" or "His tongue feels like sandpaper" or "He doesn't put his tongue flat on my slit like you do when I'm shooting" or "He doesn't enjoy his work as much as you!"

One day during a slow period, I walked thru the pool area to see who might be needing a towel. I watched a guy swimming gracefully face-down, he seemed to glide thru the water so effortlessly, I thought he may be a professional swimmer.

Oh my goodness – it's Andy! My heart began racing. I grabbed a couple towels and waited for him to exit the pool.

I was both puzzled and slightly embarrassed by my reaction at seeing him. It had been weeks since I had massaged him, but I never forgot that encounter with him. I felt like a silly schoolgirl who has a crush on one of her teachers.

He climbed out of the pool shaking the water from his face and hair and I wrapped a towel around his svelte, swimmers body. He didn't know it was me standing behind him.

I dried his back and chest. My hands lingered on his powerful shoulders.

"Thank you," he said without looking at me.

"May I interest you in a massage, sir?" I asked him.

He recognized my voice because his head suddenly whipped around and when he saw me his face turned beet red.

"I haven't seen you here in awhile," I said trying to think of something to say to make him feel at ease. "I miss watching you swim...you make it seem so easy."

"It's about the only thing that IS easy for me," he said then gave a short, nervous laugh.

"I hope I'm not the reason you haven't been coming in," I said then immediately regretted saying it.

That's it, John, put pressure on the poor guy! I chided myself.

"No, uh, no...I've been busy at work," he said.

"I'd love to give you another massage," I said without thinking.

He blushed again and stammered, "Well, no, uh, not today – I better get going."

I watched him walk away from me towards the locker room and couldn't believe how badly I'd handled the situation.

It was Billy's 30th birthday so when I got home I went to his door and knocked. He didn't answer so I knocked again. I stood there several seconds before I went to my apartment.

He and I were working different shifts and I hadn't spoken with him in weeks. I regretted the way our relationship had turned sour. I thought we were friends, but I guess to him, I was just another Towel Boy who needed to be trained.

I stripped to my string, bikini briefs and sat at my computer table. I had gotten accustomed to sitting around in just my undies with Billy, and I enjoyed the freedom it gave me whenever I was at home.

To be honest with you, I'm kind of a computer nerd. It's pretty much all I do when I'm home. I was currently teaching myself HTML and was deep in thought when someone knocked on my door.

I glanced at the clock as I pulled on a robe.

Wow, I thought, I've been home for two-hours...I lose all track of time when I'm on the computer.

When I opened the door and saw Billy, a huge grin spread across my face, and in a voice probably too loud I said, "Happy Birthday!"

He broke out in a wide smile, too. It had been a long time since I'd seen that beautiful smile on his handsome face.

"How have you been?" he asked me.

"Everything's great!" I said. That is always my answer to that question – I don't like to whine and complain to people.

"Hey, I was wondering if you want to go out and have dinner with me?" he said.

"I'd love to – but it's your birthday so I'm buying – no arguments, okay?" I said still smiling.

"Okay, but I want the biggest steak they have!" he said. "Hope you can afford me!"

"Billy, you can have lobster with that too, if you want!" I replied.

"Ha-ha, I'm holding you to that promise," he said. "Thirty-minutes?"

"I'll be ready!" I said cheerfully.

It was a pleasant evening. Wine...more wine...perfectly broiled steaks with large lobster tails...and the conversation flowed smoothly, unforced. There was no sign of the awkwardness of our last couple of meetings. We both ordered Amaretto-on-the-rocks for after dinner drinks.