College Fund Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blushed again and said, "Yes, I guess I am."

One of the strictest rules the fitness centers has is 'No fraternization with guests outside the center unless it's for business purposes, and pre-approved by management."

Ally had suspended me once, and if I met Andy outside of work it definitely wouldn't be for business. There was the strong chance I would be fired if someone found out about it.

As usual, my heart overruled my brain.

"I'd love to have dinner with you...have you ever been to Fratelli's?" I said to him.

"Yes, I love the food there...is that too far for you to go – it's quite a ways from here!" he said.

That is precisely why I chose that restaurant.

"No, it'll be fine...I love the Veal Scallopini there!" I said with a smile.

His face lit up as he said, "Oh my God, so do I!"

"How about seven o'clock?" I asked him.

"Yes, that will be good for me...I can pick you up, if you want?" he said.

"No, that's okay, I'll meet you there," I said.

Before leaving he took one final glance at my hard prick and shyly asked, "Are you sure there isn't something I can do for you?"

"No," I said. Then added with an impish grin, "Maybe later...."

His face turned beet red, but he also left wearing a smile.

I went back into the shower, adjusted the water temperature, then began stroking my hard-on.

I closed my eyes and fantasized I was on my knees between Andy's legs...his hot and hard cock in my mouth – his heavy balls in my hand.

My hand moved fast and hard...in less than two-minutes I was crying out Andy's name as my body violently shook and my exploding cock sprayed the shower wall with huge spurts of semen and sperm.

Once my body came to rest, I cleaned the shower then returned to the massage room and cleaned-up all the oil.

I put on my uniform, and on the walk to the employee locker room I considered the implications and repercussions of dating Andy.

"I hope you know what you're doing, John," I said out loud to myself.