College Fund Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers

Yes, there were several times I thought about changing my mind - that the role Mister X insisted I play was twisted and sick...but I had made a commitment and I am nothing, if not a man whose word means something...plus the donations would be out of this world...ha-ha-ha...

It was a typical week at the gym until Thursday. My 9am ordered a Standard Package Two and made a healthy donation so I was in a good mood when he came into the massage room.

He was an ordinary older man with a beer belly hanging over the towel around his waist; still fairly attractive with thinning gray hair. I could see his eyes light up as he looked me up and down and I watched him actually lick his lips.

We stood beside the table and I gave him the usual welcome.

"Good morning, sir, I hope you're feeling well today. My name is John, and I want to thank you for your donation to my college fund. Now, if you'll please remove the towel and climb onto the table, I'd love to begin massaging your entire body - from head to toe - and when you leave here - I promise you will have a satisfied smile on your face."

He was several inches taller than me and when he stared down into my eyes I recognized the tell-tale signs of lust and attraction for me.

"You sure are a pretty little thing," he said in an odd voice. "Why don't you take off that outfit of yours and show me what you have..."

"Whatever you want, sir," I replied with a smile on my face.

I made a small show of stripping for him. His eyes constantly roaming my body, and when I slowly peeled down the jockstrap and stood nude before him an almost imperceptible groan escaped his slightly parted lips.

"You're a cutie-pie, boy...why don't YOU climb on the table so I can massage YOUR entire body," he said in a husky voice.

"Oh yes, that would be nice, sir," I said and climbed onto the table on my stomach.

Sometimes, not very often, we have clients we Towel Boys call 'Lollipops' - they will order a massage never mentioning that it is THEY who want to massage you...and it is THEY who want to provide the 'happy ending.'

I guess it's easier, and safer to come here for sex with a guy rather than some dangerous park, or a club where they may be recognized.

The moment he placed his hands on my back, he exclaimed, "Jesus boy, your skin is softer than my wife's..."

I never know what to say to that remark. My standard reply is "Thank you, sir."

I braced myself because you never know how these amateurs are going to touch you. Most of them think a good massage means having to knead and rub your flesh so hard that it hurts.

It's an awkward moment when you have to tell your own client, "Oh, your hands are SO strong, would you please be a little more gentle."

They usually understand and tone it down. This guy, though, was pretty good. His hands felt wonderful. I relaxed, closed my eyes and allowed myself the luxury of enjoying the massage he was giving me.

He made quick work of my shoulders and back and spent a great deal of time on my buttocks and thighs.

"You have a nicely shaped ass for a boy," he said, squeezing and kneading my round buttocks.

His hands had given me a raging hard-on; the pressure in my balls was rising and with a somewhat shaky voice I said, "T-Thank you, sir."

"Rollover on your back, boy!" he said.

"Yes, sir," I replied and did as I was told.

I opened my eyelids enough to watch his reaction when he saw my erection. His eyes were wide as saucers; he couldn't stop staring at my prick.

He was so consumed with lust and desire for my cock I experienced a brief twinge of sadness for him...I pictured a scenario where the man has probably been married for twenty-five years, has two-three kids, has very little sex with his wife, if at all, and has simply been going thru the motions anyway...his whole life has been a lie...he's queer - he's known it forever, but he is so ashamed of his feelings for men that it would kill him if any of his friends or family discovered his dirty little secret...but when his wet mouth engulfed my entire hard-on and his lips wrapped tightly around my throbbing flesh - I'm sorry to say I really didn't care anymore about his sad and pathetic life...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I groaned as he bobbed his head up-and-down my hard prick.

The advantage of having a three-and-three-quarters inch erection (I'd always thought it as over four-inches until I measured it one day) is men are able to take the whole thing in their mouths...men with bigger cocks will never know the true pleasure we short-dicked guys experience...unless, of course, they find someone willing, and able, to deep-throat them (I can't do that - my gag reflex is too strong).

This man had obviously been sucking cock a long time. He wasn't sloppy; he didn't bite; his tongue never left the surface of my hot flesh; he cupped my balls and gently rolled them with his agile fingers. In short, he was giving me the type of blowjob I give to men.

My hips began rising and falling and he took the liberty of rubbing a finger between my buttocks and over my anus.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." I cried out.

I became aware of a slick, wet-sounding noise and opened my eyes enough to see he was frantically masturbating himself underneath the table.

Good for him, I thought. If this is what gets him off, more power to him.

The finger on my anus applied more pressure. The butt-plug training I'd been receiving had stretched my asshole enough that his finger easily slid inside me to his first knuckle.

"OH-GOD," I shouted.

My back arched off the table and my body was still for one brief nanosecond before my balls erupted and I began flopping about the table like a fish out of water.

"YES," I cried out as I filled his mouth with sperm and semen. "YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

My exploding prick in his mouth muffled his own cries of joy while his body wildly shook as he ejaculated underneath the table.

By the time my penis went limp in his mouth, he had managed to swallow everything I had given him.

He recovered quickly; wrapped the towel around himself and asked with a sly smile, "Did you like that, boy?"

He already knew the answer. I simply smiled and slowly nodded my head.

"Your tiny balls sure hold a lot of jizz, boy...same time next week?" he asked.

"That would be wonderful," I sighed contentedly.

He strutted out the door and before I climbed off the table to clean up what surely was quite a mess underneath, I changed my original assessment of him.

The man loves sucking cock too much to be ashamed of it. He probably does have a wife and kids, and I'm sure he's a good husband and father, maybe even a good lover with his wife...he simply has a secret life and these brief interludes into gay sex satisfies and fulfills his bisexuality.

I thought: Who the heck are you, John - Dr. Phil? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...

That night as I was bending over the end of Billy's sofa with the steel balls dangling from my nipples and a butt-plug stuffed inside my ass, I said to Billy, "Had an unusual day at work..."

"Oh, really," he said. "What happened?"

"I had not one - not two - but three Lollipops today...I've only had three total since I started and I had three in one day!" I said.

He smiled and said, "You're a lucky boy."

I was trying to draw him out; he had been unusually quiet since I arrived.

I hadn't mentioned Andy to him yet so I said, "I asked Ally for permission to see one of my clients outside of work."

He slowly turned his head to me and said, "Oh really?"

"Yes, he's a nice guy, and we kinda hit it off...we're having dinner again Saturday night," I said.

He quickly said: "Are you sure he doesn't just want the milk for free?"

Oh my goodness - the exact same thing Ally had asked me!

"No, no...I really like him...and I think he likes me, too," I answered.

"Well, I hope it works out for you," he said flatly.

His quiet, disinterested attitude was beginning to worry me.

"Are you alright?" I asked him. "You're pretty quiet tonight...is everything okay?"

His body seemed to visibly soften. He sat back, smiled at me and said, "I've been thinking about my future...I worked twelve-years at the fitness centers - it's been the major part of my life up til now...it's going to be different not going to the gym every day..."

"Yeah, I guess it's kind of scary, huh?" I said.

"In a way, yes...but it's also exciting to try something new," he replied.

"Do you know what you want to do yet?" I asked him.

Another big smile before he said, "Yes, I think I am going to college!"

He laughed and I said, "That's great! What's so funny?"

He gave me that warm, beautiful smile and said, "I may be the first guy from the fitness centers to use his college fund to actually go to college!"

I joined in the laughter until I saw the smile disappear from his face.

"I spoke with Mister X today, he wants to meet you next Wednesday night..." he said softly.

"Oh, okay..." I replied.

"John, you understand you do not have to do this if you don't want to, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, I know," I said. "Let me ask you something, Billy, do you think I'm ready for this?"

A thoughtful expression softened his face.

"Physically, you're ready - he's going to LOVE your breasts and nipples...and you've learned the role you'll be playing - you're a hell-of-an actor, Johnny! If you can keep your real life separate from the fantasy life you'll be playing with him, I think you'll do just fine."

"You were able to do it, Billy, and you seem normal to me," I said.

He laughed and replied, "It took some time...but once I accepted that it was only a game with him - yes, it became much easier...in fact, it helped me enjoy it, too - I began looking forward to playing the role - of being the person he wanted me to be with him!"

His answer totally assuaged any and all fears and doubts I had been feeling. I have met and conquered all the challenges up to now, why wouldn't I be successful with this, too?

When Billy unfastened the nipple clamps and removed the butt-plug and said, "This is your last night...I want your nipples to recover in time for Wednesday...you're going to be pleasantly surprised how excited you're going to be when guys play with them."

"I want to thank you for all you've done for me, Billy," I said.

"That's not necessary," he said.

"No, I really-really want to thank you," I said as I slowly dropped to my knees and extracted his rock-hard penis from his boxers.

"Well, if you insist...ha-ha-ha..." he chuckled then held my head still and thrust his hard cock deep into my open and willing mouth.

Saturday seemed to last forever. Every time I checked the clock I swore it only moved ten-minutes.

My last scheduled appointment was at three o'clock, a Standard Package One. He was a nice enough man, and I usually would have prolonged his massage, but I wanted to get home and get ready for my date with Andy.

The house policy is a massage will last at least twenty-minutes. Well, I kept my eye on the clock and the moment twenty-minutes had passed I went for his erection and rapidly masturbated him...thankfully, he was ready to blow his load by that time and didn't object.

After cleaning the massage room I went straight to my locker to change out of my uniform.

I was pulling off the tee shirt when Ally appeared and said, "Not so fast, Johnny, the guy who spanked you wants a massage - he's already waiting for you in room three!"

Sheesh, talk about a buzz-kill!

"...and no spanking today, alright?" added Ally.

"Oh shucks, okay I guess, no spanking," I sheepishly said with a grin. "What does he want?"

"Just an 'SP1'," said Ally.

That made me feel better. No oil to heat, and a much quicker clean-up afterwards. In other words, what we boys call a 'SBTYM' - a Slam-Bam-Thank-You-Man!

On the way to room three I wondered how my old boss, Earl, would react when I simply walked into the room not playing the role I had previously played for him - the repentant employee would do anything so the boss wouldn't fire him.

He wasn't standing near the massage table when I opened the door; he was sitting on the loveseat with a towel wrapped around him.

My 'flirtatious smile' automatically crossed my lips as I greeted him with, "Hi boss, long-time-no-see" and then playfully added, "Sorry boss, the manager told me no spanking today."

Oh my goodness! Is he blushing? That's a first...

He coughed but didn't say anything.

I wanted to get this over with ASAP so I said, "I can't wait to run my hands over your body - are you ready?" and pointed at the massage table.

"Well, uh..." he stammered, "...I was thinking of something different..."

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Would you just sit on my lap?" he asked very softly.

"Oh - okay, sure," I said and moved towards him.

"Without your clothes on..." he added.

I smiled. Stood before him and raised the tee shirt and before I could pull it over my head, I felt his hands pushing down both my shorts and jockstrap. I tossed the tee shirt several feet away, stepped out of the shorts and jock, and stood naked before him.

I heard him gasp and saw him staring at my chest. He was the first man to see my 'new body' and I wondered what he thought of it. I hooked my hands behind my neck and posed for him.

"So, do you like them?" I asked coquettishly.

He stuttered, "W-What, uh, w-what did you do? W-What h-happened to you?"

My heart sank. He didn't like them. I was devastated. These were mine forever now and the first man to see them hated my new chest.

I became defensive. "No, uh, I've been working out - I thought they looked good...I, uh-"

He interrupted me and exclaimed, "I love it - you look fantastic - so damn sexy I want to gobble you up...sit on my lap - please?"

Oh my goodness...from despair to jubilation in a matter of seconds. I breathed a sigh of relief as I sat on his sturdy thighs.

His hand immediately went to my breasts and squeezed and caressed them. When he took a nipple between thumb and forefinger I started and yelped "Oh"...

"They're still kind of tender," I said to him.

"I'm sorry, I'll be more gentle," he apologized, then began kissing and licking each one until they were hard and at their one-and-one-sixteenth inch length (yes, Billy had measured them, ha-ha-ha).

He couldn't get enough of them. His lips and tongue gave me an instant erection. Billy was right - my new breasts were now a highly sensitive erogenous zone.

Now, it's not like I have actual boobies, no, the breasts themselves are no bigger than the chest of a serious bodybuilder...but yes, the nipples are longer, and the aureoles surrounding them are larger and quite puffy.

Billy said they look more like a pubescent teenage girl than a woman.

I was thrilled with Earl's reaction. He couldn't take his mouth off them...and, it was extremely arousing.

He pulled his mouth and hands from my chest long enough to unwrap and discard the towel he was wearing then went straight back to my nipples.

I could feel his hard-on poking my leg and I shifted my weight slightly so I could reach down and take it in my hand.

The small mewling sounds coming from him surprised, and somewhat scared me. He had become a hungry animal obsessed with my chest.

One of his hands dropped to my dick and began to vigorously masturbate me. It was the first time he'd shown any interest at all in my own pleasure.

I smiled to myself and wondered if all men would react this way to my elongated nipples.

Our hands moved faster-and-faster on each other. Our breathing became loud and labored. He suddenly pulled my head to his and kissed me full on the lips. His cock erupted and he shouted his joy into my open mouth.

He frantically tugged at my prick and I, too, began shooting ropes of cum into the air. Our hands continued to frig each others exploding cocks until our balls were completely milked dry.

Wow...it really was a Slam-Bam-Thank-You-Man sexual encounter.

"Johnny," he gasped still trying to catch his breath, "I want to ask you something, but I'm not sure how to say it..."

"Just go ahead and ask it - you can say anything to me - I don't get offended," I said.

"I was wondering...well, you know, if I could see you outside of this place?" he asked.

"Oh, how sweet," I said, not sure how to let him down lightly without losing him as a client.

He continued, "I will, uh, pay half the rent on your apartment if we could meet there a couple times a week."

Oh my goodness, I didn't expect to hear that.

"Sweetie," I said, "I'd LOVE to have that arrangement with you but it's totally against the rules - my boss would fire me on the spot if he knew!"

"Does he have to know? I won't say anything, I promise!" he pleaded with me.

"My boss knows everything, sweetie...I'm sorry but I can't do that...you can still come and visit me here though!" I said as positively as I could.

After he left, I did the math on his proposal and softly laughed. While he wouldn't be getting the milk for free, it would be like buying a half-gallon for the price of a pint.

Andy was standing out front of the restaurant when I turned into the parking lot. We waved and smiled at one another.

Is it my imagination, I wondered, or does he get more handsome every time I see him?

Once inside, the Host escorted us to a small booth off to the side. It was quite dark with a single candle on the table. It was very romantic.

Andy waited for me to scooch into the booth then he followed me and sat close enough our thighs were touching. A server appeared immediately and Andy ordered us two glasses of red wine.

"How was your week?" I asked him.

"Oh, nothing special...except I really missed not seeing your beautiful face," he said.

I smiled and said, "Flattery will get you everywhere!"

I could never get him to talk about his job. He was some kind of computer programmer, I think, but not even sure about that. He on the other hand, wanted me to open up about my days at work, but I certainly didn't want to give him blow-by-blow details (so to speak) about my actions in the massage room.

It did give us the opportunity to tell each other about books, movies and television shows we enjoyed. Every time we talk we seem to have more-and-more in common with one another.

I did mention that one of my massage clients played for the local NFL team.

"Oh really," he said, "...who is it?"

I sheepishly said, "Well, you know, I can't say anything about that..."

He immediately chimed in, "Oh, no-no, I understand - I shouldn't have asked you that."

Then he added, "My company has season tickets...if you'd like, maybe we can go to a game sometimes."

"That would be great!" I replied.

While eating our soup, I noticed he had stopped and was simply staring at me. I turned to him with a quizzical look on my face and he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What's that for?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh, just for you being you..." he dreamily said.

I smiled and said, "I like you, too."

All throughout the entree, he would occasionally squeeze and rub my thigh. My prick responded accordingly, but unfortunately, so did my newly elongated nipples.

It had become a problem trying to hide them under my shirt, so I resorted to wearing plain white tee shirts again under dress shirts; I hadn't done that since high school. I had quit that because it was too hot, but now I didn't have a choice...the tee shirt served as another layer to keep them flattened and not show through the dress shirt.

Every so often I surreptitiously glanced downwards at my chest to see if they were noticeable - they weren't, but then I worried what Andy would say when he found out.

He might not like them at all, I thought, in fact, he could be totally appalled by them...and how in the heck do I explain how they grew like this in less than a week?

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers