College Fund Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers

I whimpered, "Yes, Daddy" and allowed Timmy to hug and kiss me.

Timmy was such a good kisser I melted in his arms. The fog in my head grew ever thicker; the ache in my balls - the desperate need to cum overwhelmed me.

"Timmy, remove your sister's blouse and skirt!" commanded Daddy.

"Yes, sir," he said and immediately did as he was told.

He bent down and helped me out of the patent leather shoes and anklets; he slowly unbuttoned the blouse, and as soon as it opened Daddy commented "What a pretty bra, Princess."

I decided one final plea for modesty might make the game more enjoyable for both of them.

"Daddy, pleezzzzzzzzzzz...this is wrong - families don't do these kinds of things..."

"Princess," he said softly, "...this is tradition...for hundreds of years in our family father's have instructed daughters how to satisfy men...and Sweetheart, we are not alone - your mother's family has the same tradition...many years ago your grandfather taught your mother everything I am about to teach you - in fact, dear, once I have broken you in - your grandfather will spend a weekend with you in this very bedroom!"

My balls would have exploded right then and there if the darn strap hadn't been so tightly cinched around them!

Timmy pushed the blouse over my shoulders, and placed it on the chair beside the bed. His hands unfastened the skirt and he let it drop to the floor. I dutifully picked it up and placed it on the discarded blouse. I stood before the men in white bra and panties.

Daddy moaned and said, "Princess, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..."

"Thank you, Daddy," I shyly replied.

Timmy took me in his arms again and we kissed. He pulled me closer and the hardness in his pajama bottoms pressed against my throbbing erection in the panties.

"Princess, help Timmy take off his top!" he said.

"Y-Yes, Daddy," I sighed, and with such eagerness that made Daddy chuckle, I yanked the pajama top up Timmy's chest and over his head and threw it on top of my clothes.

I had gotten over the weirdness of the game and now was so excited I looked forward to Daddy's every command.

Timmy took me in his arms again and we kissed. I yielded to his lips and tongue as I felt Daddy's hands caressing my thighs and panty-covered buttocks. I opened my legs when a hand forced its way between them; it thrilled me when he gently stroked my throbbing hardness through the panties.

"You're a lucky girl, Princess," he commented, "...your clitty is large...it will provide you with much pleasure."

Oh my God, his hand was driving me insane with desire as he moved it up and down my trapped prick. I had never experienced such tremors of delight the sheer material of the panties gave me. By the time he spoke, I was out of breath and gasping for air.

"Princess, look what you did to your brother!" he said accusingly.

Through the fog in my head I gazed where Daddy was pointing. Timmy's erection tented-out the crotch of his pajama bottoms.

"Sweetheart, sit between my legs!" he said.

"Yes, Daddy," I answered.

He had opened his legs enough to enable me to sit on the edge of the bed. His hands curled around me and squeezed my breasts through the flimsy brassiere.

"Princess, you know what you have to do," he said. "You made your brother's penis hard, and now it's your duty to make it soft for him!"

Timmy had stepped forward and stood inches from my face.

"Open his pajama's, Princess!" ordered Daddy.

"Y-Yes, Daddy," I said, and reached out with trembling hands and unsnapped the pajama bottoms.

The moment they were open they slid to the floor exposing 'my brother's' erection to us.

"Sweetheart, suck him the same way you did me!" said Daddy.

"B-But he's my brother, Daddy," I protested.

"You made his penis hard - you know the rules!" he scolded me.

Y-Yes, Daddy," I said in a voice hoarse with lust.

I cupped Timmy's balls in one hand, wet my lips, slipped them around his soft glans then moved my head forward until his entire prick was buried inside my mouth.

I love sucking smaller cocks. It feels incredibly dirty and delicious when the cockhead strikes the back of my mouth while my lips press against a shaved pubis. I used my free hand to reach between his legs and stroke the soft flesh of his buttocks.

My brain drifted-off to that special place I go whenever a hard penis is in my mouth. Like a robot, my head automatically moves forward-and-back while my tongue licks at every inch of his erection. I make a barely audible, contented purring sound as I suck his hot flesh.

I am not even aware Daddy has unfastened and removed my bra. His hands claim my breasts. I groan louder as he pinches and rolls my nipples.

Billy was one-hundred percent right about my enlarged and ultra-sensitive nipples now acting as another erogenous zone...Daddy's hands work my breasts and nipples; the ache in my balls becomes unbearable...if I am not allowed to climax soon I feel as though my swollen balls will burst.

I move my head backwards until only the head of Timmy's cock is trapped between my lips. I push forward swallowing his whole prick. I feel his flesh begin to throb on my tongue so the back-and-forth bobbing of my head picks up steam until I am sucking him hard and fast.

I can hear him moaning. Daddy squeezes my breasts and nipples and praises my actions as though I am a child.

"Good girl...Princess you are doing a wonderful job...you were born to suck men's cocks...you are so good your brother and I will use your pretty mouth every chance we get...that's a good girl, suck his cock and make him cum in your mouth, dear..."

Timmy suddenly holds my head still and rams his cock in-and-out of my vacuum-like mouth. His balls swell in my hand and I prepare to receive his liquid tribute.

I decide to give Timmy the 'full treatment' and take his buttocks in my hands and spread them apart. I finger his asshole. When he cries out, I push my finger inside him and his body jerks and twitches and jumps about but I am able to keep his exploding prick in between my lips and swallow each and every load he ejaculates into my mouth.

He is gasping for air when he backs away and pulls his cum-slick penis from my mouth.

"Princess, remember what I taught you? It is now your responsibility to clean his cock with your tongue!" instructed Daddy.

"Yes, Daddy," I said and did as I was told.

I could feel Daddy's stiffened cock on my lower back. He had gotten hard watching Timmy's prick slide in-and-out of my mouth. A thrill of excitement raced up my spine as I realized what would be coming next - he would be taking my virginity and I was looking forward to it!

The pressure in my balls was so great - the need to cum so overpowering - the fog in my brain so thick - I remember my deflowering in surreal flashes.

Daddy is standing...he pushes the robe from his body and stands beside the bed naked, his majestic, six-inch cock jutting proudly outward from his belly.

"Lie back on the bed, Princess, rest your head on the pillow...good girl...now spread your legs wide apart...oh yes, Sweetheart - this is how you should be whenever a man is about to mount you..."

Daddy climbs onto the bed, his knees between my open legs. He lays his full weight on my body, takes my head in his hands and kisses me. My arms automatically go around his broad shoulders. His tongue works its way between my lips; I take note that he doesn't seem to mind that Timmy's sperm and semen is still fresh in my mouth.

Suddenly he rolls off me. I feel his fingers tugging on the lace waistband of the panties; I close my legs so he can peel them down my legs. I am now naked and open my legs again for him. Instead of laying on top of me, he takes one leg and lifts it until it is resting on his shoulder; he does the same with my other leg and I find myself spread apart, unable to close my legs even if I wanted to.

The bulbous head of his manly cock is pressing against my opening. Oh my goodness, his 'thing' is too big! It will never fit inside me!

"Princess, reach back and hold on to the posts of the headboard...good girl..."

He is smiling down at me. In my fog of fear and desire I hear his words, but am unsure of their meaning.

"Princess, there is only one way to take a girl's cherry," he says, "...quickly - one thrust inside your pussy and I will break your hymen...Sweetheart, it will hurt at first but once you get accustomed to a hard penis inside your tight pussy - from now on you will beg your brother and I to fuck you...you won't be able to get enough of our cocks inside you!"

I was so caught up in the moment I really believed I was a girl about to lose her virginity. My heart pounded. I instinctively tried to protect myself by closing my legs, but Daddy was too strong. I closed my eyes and held onto the rails of the headboard with a death-grip.

I moaned as Daddy worked his glans into my anus, stretching it open. Daddy shifted on the bed; I took a deep breath and held it; then suddenly he lunged forward and his manly cock tore through my sphincter and traveled deep inside me until it bumped my prostate.

"OH-DADDY!" I cried out.

When his entire hard cock was inside me, he stopped. He held it in place allowing me to get used to it's length and thickness. I bit my lower lip; the excruciating pain of his thrust diminished rather quickly. While I didn't experience any great pleasure at being impaled on his manly weapon, it no longer hurt either.

He showered my forehead and cheeks with kisses.

"Good girl...you took my cock like a grown woman...I'm going to fuck you now, Princess - you are going to love the feeling of my hard cock sliding in-and-out of your open pussy!"

I braced myself for a hard pounding and was disappointed when he fucked me with slow and gentle strokes. I became accustomed to his size; the walls of my pussy seemed to close around his flesh on their own; milking his cock causing him to murmur "Ohhh, yes girl - that's it - you love my cock, don't you baby!"

Suddenly he thrust hard into me, his cockhead striking my prostate and I cried out in an ecstasy never before felt.

"OHHHH-DADDYYYYYYYYYY!"

He pulled his cock out of me. "Noooo, Daddy!" I protested.

In a gruff voice I didn't recognize he barked, "Get on your hands and knees, girl - I'm going to fuck you doggy-style!"

I obeyed him and when his glans was against my opening, he ordered me to "Show me how much you want Daddy's cock, girl - reach back and put it in for me!"

"Yes, Daddy - yes, Daddy," I blurted out and took hold of his magnificent cock.

When I worked the glans past my anus he commanded me to "Push back and take it in your pussy, girl!"

I cried out, "YES, DADDY" and violently thrust my hips backward until once again I was fully impaled on his wonderful cock.

His hands tightly gripped my hips. He withdrew his cock to the glans then rammed into me so hard I had to bury my face in the pillow to muffle my screams and cries of joy.

He sawed in-and-out of me with such fury it took my breath away. I met each of his thrusts by shoving my hips hard against him devouring as much of his cock as I could get.

My balls were numb and my prick oozed pre-cum. Suddenly, the discarded panties were wrapped around my erection and Timmy began to masturbate me in time with Daddy's fucking.

I howled into the pillow. I had never - NEVER felt anything so wonderful!

I cried and sobbed into the pillow "Please-let-me-cum - please-let-me-cum - please-let-me-cum!"

Daddy's strokes became faster and harder - he was straining to unload his balls inside me.

I was delirious with the pleasure the panties were giving me and crying with the frustration of not being able to climax.

Daddy suddenly thrust into me hard and he bellowed out loud and began to fill my pussy with his hot sperm and semen.

The scrotum strap was loosened and I violently pushed my hips back onto Daddy's exploding cock and that's when it happened: the most outrageously fantastic climax of my entire life.

I shouted: "I'M-CUMMING-DADDY-I'M-CUMMING-DADDY-I'M-CUMMING-DADDY-I'M-CUMMING-DADDY-I'M-CUMMING-DADDY..."

When Daddy pulled out of me I collapsed to the bed exhausted and totally drained...the fog in my head disappeared...replaced with an orgasmic afterglow the likes I'd never experienced.

Hands were pushing and pulling my body.

"Back on your hands and knees, girl" I heard Daddy say. "It's your brother's turn to fuck you!"

The bed sagged as Daddy climbed off and Timmy took his place behind me. My 'brothers' hard cock easily slid into my gaping pussy. To my surprise and enjoyment, the walls of my asshole shrank and fit his smaller cock like a glove.

Timmy exploded inside me in less than three-minutes.

The SUV came to a complete stop; I figured it was another traffic light. My mind was so dizzy with after-glow it startled me when I felt the passenger door open, and Timmy removed the headphones and mask.

He helped me out of the vehicle and held my shoulders until the feeling returned to my legs and I could stand on my own.

"Your 'Daddy' raved about your performance..." he said. "He's going to want to see you again soon...I'll call you with the date and time."

I numbly replied, "Yeah, sure, okay."

"Here - these are yours!" he said.

I was vaguely aware he'd taken something out of his pocket and I mindlessly took hold of whatever it was.

My body started, and my prick became semi-erect the moment I felt the now-familiar softness of women's panties in my hand.

He chuckled and said, "Sweetie, you may not have realized it before, but you definitely have a panty-fetish!"

I shoved the panties into my pocket and said, "Uh, no, I don't think so..."

He continued, "When you masturbate tonight - and I know you will...use them...personally, I like it best when I actually wear them...I lay on my belly and grind my cock into the mattress - the feel of the material on my prick is simply exquisite!"

He kissed me on the cheek and said, "See you soon, lover-boy!"

I made my way to my apartment in a trance-like state. I was tired and wanted nothing more than to sleep.

In the bedroom I stripped to my briefs and climbed under the sheets. My mind was busy re-living the nights events and sleep would not come.

After Timmy had cum inside me, I was taken to the bathroom to sit on the toilet to let their sperm and semen leak from my asshole into the bowl. He wiped the excess cum from my thighs and legs.

In the bedroom, Daddy was lying on his back, legs spread wide. I was ordered between his thighs to kiss and lick his cock until he was ready for me to suck it again. He even had me take his balls in my mouth and I lathered them with saliva.

It took more than twenty-minutes of sucking before he was able to shoot his third load of the night.

He got off the bed, put on his robe then patted me on the head and said, "You were wonderful tonight, little girl" then left me alone with Timmy, who had me suck him again, too.

On my back in bed, as I thought about their cocks, I reached into my briefs and caressed and stroked my hard-on. I lowered the briefs to my knees and earnestly began to masturbate, and just when I was on the brink of orgasm, the urge went away. It began to frustrate me.

Finally, reluctantly, I climbed out of bed, removed my briefs, found my slacks and pulled the panties out of the pocket.

I lay back down on the bed and wrapped the panties around my stiff prick.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." I moaned.

I slowly moved the panties up-and-down my now-throbbing prick. They felt so wonderful on my sensitive skin, I said to myself "Oh, what the heck!" and sat on the side of the bed , stepped into the panties and pulled them up around my waist.

The material sent shock waves of pleasure coursing throughout my body. I threw caution to the wind and laid on my stomach and furiously ground my hard prick into the mattress reveling in the sensations the panties gave me.

My fantasy turned to Andy. I was bending over for him, his beautiful cock filling my pussy...in-and-out - in-and-out - in-and-out - in-and-out...

My balls exploded with such force, my screams filled the bedroom. Sperm and semen completely saturated the crotch of the panties. Once I caught my breath, I fell into a deep sleep.

The next time I saw Andy, I was briefly overcome with guilt and shame at how much I loved the night at Daddy's house. I had to tell myself, "Get over it, John" it was strictly business.

However, once we were naked and I was kneeling between Andy's thighs, I forgot about that night and went about the wonderful task of satisfying my boyfriend.

I told myself I have the best of both world's - why not enjoy them both?

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers