College Fund Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was probably due to the wine, because it took longer than normal to spring a boner.

All the problems and worries in my head melted away as my hand slowly moved up-and-down my erection while I stared at the gorgeous men.

I fantasized I was on my knees for some of the cocks; others I was bending over and the hunks were mercilessly pounding my ass.

In the background I thought I heard a noise but was so consumed by my dream-world I continued masturbating. Then the pounding on the front door could no longer be ignored.

With my heart beating fast, I went to the door, squinted thru the peephole and OH MY HELL - IT'S ANDY!!

I opened the door, he came inside and I was instantly in his arms.

"Oh God - oh God - I'm so happy to see you!" I said showering kisses on his handsome face.

He glanced down at my long and hard nipples then lower to my erection poking out the crotch of my briefs and smiled.

"Wow, I guess you really are happy to see me!" he said.

I boldly placed my hand on the crotch of his slacks and gently ran my hand back-and-forth over his flaccid penis. It didn't take long for it to begin to stir in his boxers.

"Do you want to take me to bed, my gorgeous boyfriend?" I said breathlessly.

"Oh I see," he said with a smile. "You want to use me for 'wham-bam-thank-you-maam' don't you? Well, I'm not that easy - I want to be wooed and seduced into bed...I could go for a glass of wine to begin with."

"I'll be back in a minute, Darling," I said. "Make yourself comfortable!"

I was delighted to see him wearing only his boxers when I returned with our wine.

I sat close beside him and asked him about his day. He never has fully explained what line of work he is in...other than he works with computers. I don't know why he's so secretive about it. Oh well...

We made small talk until our glasses were empty. I stood, took him by the hand and led my sexy man to the bedroom.

He let go of my hand and said, "I'd better go in there first" indicating the bathroom.

"Don't be too long, lover," I smiled at him.

I went and stripped the bedspread down, placed the pillows where he liked them then heard him from the bathroom say, "What are these?"

A cold chill raced up my spine because I KNEW what he was talking about.

He appeared in the doorway holding up the pink panties for me to see.

Oh my goodness, what do I tell him?

"Are these yours?" he asked. "Do you actually wear them?"

He slowly walked to me. There seemed to be an odd glint in his eyes. Wait a minute, I thought.

When I saw the erection straining against his boxers, I relaxed, and sheepishly said to him, "I kinda like the feel of the material...do you want me to wear them for you?"

A low groan escaped his throat. "Ohhhhh, yes...I would LOVE to see you in these!"

I modeled the panties for him and the next thing I knew we were wrestling in bed and he was on top of me opening my legs and couldn't wait to ram his cock into me.

When he began tugging at the waistband, I said, "You don't have to take them off - there's a slit big enough for you to fit through..."

I had never seen this side of him before. He was so aggressive and fucked me so ferociously it took my breath away. He came fast but his dick remained hard, and when he caught his breath he forced me to all-fours and took me from behind.

I was so thrilled with his assertiveness, I did my best to wait until he came inside me again before I allowed myself to empty my balls inside the panties.

Afterwards, he fell asleep almost instantly. I rested my head on his rising-and-falling chest and smiled as I listened to the steady beat of his heart.

I was very uncomfortable as I re-read the email I was about to send.

Dear Marty,

I would simply love to meet with you in-person. I have formed in my minds-eye a fevered image of you as a virile, and handsome man; a man consumed with desires he is ashamed of; a man who will protect his 'dirty little secret' at all costs even though it means living a life of lies and deceit.

I would love the opportunity to help you enjoy the 'forbidden fruit' I know you desperately crave. Yes, I am only twenty-one, but I have come to the aid of several shy men like you, and vanquished their sexual demons.

Attached are the photographs you requested. My hope is you will find one or two that will assist you in reaching a satisfactory finish (hahaha).

I am breaking the rules by mentioning I work at the fitness center on Third & Spring Street, but I would love to get naked with you in strict privacy, and massage away your pent-up desires and frustrations.

I can guarantee no one will ever discover whatever takes place in my private massage room. I can also guarantee you a thrilling (and explosive) conclusion.

Please come and see me,

Johnny

I didn't know why Miriam thought this plan of hers would work. Her husband receives an email mistakenly sent to him?

Sure, if he is the closet queen like she says he is he'll probably open the photos and take a look, but I don't think he'll ever get up enough courage to actually do anything about it.

I sent him my original fitness center photos. The one's before my titties were developed.

Miriam didn't want her husband to think I was some sort of queer freak.

She did, however, tell me to include the shots of me wearing panties. She suspects he too has the same fetish I have, and maybe that will spark his interest.

I didn't want to torment an obviously confused and tortured man, but Tommy had made it clear I was doing a personal favor for him.

I had been slowly weaning myself away from working at the fitness center. The donations I received from Mister X, and the occasional 'Inner Circle' parties afforded me the luxury of not having to give 'happy-ending' massages to some very strange men.

With a host of misgivings, I clicked 'Send' and immediately shut-down my computer to go on a shopping spree.

Andy had taken to me wearing the panties last night so much we discussed it this morning, and he sheepishly admitted he'd love it if I wore frilly and feminine attire to bed whenever he spent the night.

It was a win-win for both of us. I was finally getting the decisive and aggressive 'top' I desired, and for him, the bra's and panties and sheer nighties would make him so excited his every orgasm would be more explosive and spectacular than the previous one.

Life had become so good I decided the situation with Miriam and her husband was simply a minor annoyance, and once my project was completed, I would be free to spend even more time with Andy.

I checked my emails before Timmy came to pick me up. Nothing. Two-days had passed and not a word from Miriam's husband.

Miriam had me send a follow-up email yesterday. Quite sexually graphic in what I promised I would do for him. I guessed the poor man's mind was in total conflict on how he should proceed.

I was hoping he would not cave-in to his desires, and I wouldn't have to go through with his seduction. I was positive Miriam's intentions would not be for the good of her weak husband, and I would feel horrible being involved with a man's destruction.

Timmy described the role I would be playing while he bathed me.

Mister X had concocted some outrageous scenarios in the past, but this one was really far-out there. Not at all the usual older man/young girl interaction.

"Now I want to make this perfectly clear to you," he said. "Mister X is going to punish you tonight...maybe with his hand; maybe with a belt; he may even use the whippy cane you've seen hanging on the wall in the bedroom."

I shivered at the thought of the pain. Mister X had spanked me before, but only with his hand.

"It is your decision whether you want to go thru with this tonight, but..." he said then stopped.

"But what?" I asked.

"If you don't go thru with everything he wants to do - you will never be invited back here!" said Timmy.

Oh my hell, this is serious. I shivered again at the finality of his words: "...never be invited back here?"

Whoa, I better put on a good show for him. I could never afford to lose him as a client.

"No-no, that will be fine...it's not like he's never spanked me before," I said shrugging my shoulders and smiling at him.

Timmy stared at me and said, "Okay, just remind yourself you gave your consent to anything that happens tonight!"

Oh my goodness - what the hell does that mean?

Once in the bedroom Timmy tossed me a pair of nondescript boxers. When I pulled them in place he handed me a heavy, orange jumpsuit. On the back I read "Region 7 Prison."

When I pulled the zipper up in front, I began to perspire. The polyester fabric prevented any cool air inside.

I watched as Timmy held up what appeared to be real handcuffs and he ordered, "Hands behind your back!"

I did as I was told and when he fastened them in place they almost cut into my wrists.

Oh wow, I thought, Mister X was really going for authenticity tonight!

As custom, Timmy left me standing in the bedroom when he went to see if Mister X was ready for me.

As I stood there, I experienced an odd sensation: with my hands cuffed behind my back, the helplessness I felt was beginning to make my prick rise. I became vaguely embarrassed for getting aroused.

I waited longer than usual, and when Timmy finally came back I saw why - he had changed into a very real-looking prison guard uniform complete with a cap. I shivered when I saw in one hand he held a very real-looking billy-club.

He stood behind me and said, "It's time" and pushed me forward out of the room.

I was totally surprised when we entered the living room and instead of seeing Mister X, I saw two handsome men dressed identically to Timmy. Not a word was said as I was made to follow the two men with Timmy still behind me gently pushing me forward.

Ooooo, this is going to be fun, I thought, and my prick rose to full erection.

The men opened a door, and stood to the side as Timmy pushed me inside a room I had never seen. Mister X, wearing a suit, was seated behind a large desk shuffling papers. It was the first time I saw him dressed in something besides his silk robe.

I was positioned in front of the desk and told to "Stand still!" I took the opportunity to look around the room.

It must be his study, I concluded. Expensive furnishings; a bar; a sofa and two overstuffed chairs; many paintings on the walls. His desk appeared to be made of solid mahogany. The room reeked of money.

When he finally looked at me he said, "You have been found guilty of your crimes and sentenced to at least ten-years here at 'Region 7 Prison'..."

"But I'm not guilty," I protested, "...it was only marijuana!"

"You were also found guilty of assaulting the arresting officer...that was your biggest mistake!" he said.

"I didn't know he was a cop - I thought he was trying to steal my pot!" I said. "I only had two-ounces of the stuff - I wasn't planning to sell any of it - heck, it was almost legalized here the last election!"

"Unfortunately for you, this state still recognizes possession and distribution as felonies...and you will pay the price for your crimes against the state," he said.

"Please, sir, I am sorry...I don't want any trouble here." I sniffled.

"You will address me as 'Warden' and all of the guards as 'Sir' - understand me, boy?"

Dejectedly, I answered, "Yes, Warden."

"Good boy...you will be assigned a work-detail that suits whatever training and skills you may have..."

"Yes, Sir."

"Fortunately for you, I have read your work history, and it appears you have no useful skills whatsoever that we need here...therefore you will be assigned to the easiest division we have...you will have your own personal cell complete with not only a bathtub, but a larger and more comfortable bed, as well!"

"Oh, really? Thank you, Warden."

"Don't thank me just yet, boy! Are you by chance gay?"

I inwardly smiled when I recognized where this game was going.

I vigorously shook my head and said. "Oh no...no I like women - no, I am definitely NOT gay!"

"Too bad for you then..."

"Why? What do you mean, Warden?"

"Boys like you with no skills to offer are generally assigned to our 'Entertainment Division'...that is if they are deemed qualified...and lucky for you, I believe you are fully qualified and will fit right in."

"I-I don't understand, Warden...why am I qualified?"

Mister X rose from the chair and slowly walked around the desk until he stood close behind me. He began to massage my shoulders.

"Son, it is going to be your honor and privilege to make sure myself and the guards remain sexually satisfied!"

"NO-NO THAT CAN'T BE - I'M NOT GAY, WARDEN - I CAN'T DO THAT!!"

I began twisting and turning my arms and wrists futilely trying to escape the handcuffs.

"Well then that's too bad for you...but that doesn't change anything...you will be made into a pussyboy whether you like it or not...my advice to you son is the sooner you accept your fate the easier it will be for you."

His hand began to lower the front zipper of the jumpsuit. I struggled against him and the two handsome 'guards' came to his aid and held me still.

When my shapely chest was exposed they laughed.

'The Warden' said, "Well-well, what do we have here?"

His hands now closed over my breasts and he suddenly squeezed my nipples hard.

"No-no - I was born this way - I can't help it - please let me go!"

"Well, good...it appears then you were BORN to be a pussyboy..."

I continued struggling with the guards and suddenly a billy-club was slammed into my gut so hard it knocked the wind out of me. I was stunned as I gasped for air. Timmy had mentioned spanking, but not a beating.

I remembered Timmy's warning to me and made a quick decision to stay in character.

"Please, Sir - please Warden, don't make me do those things...I would just die if I had to do things for men!"

"It won't be so bad, pussyboy...I think you might even learn to enjoy it...but that doesn't matter to us at all...beginning tonight, you will be trained to get on your knees and suck cock - and once the four of us fill your belly with cum - I am going to bend you over and fuck that tight little virgin hole of yours!"

I struggled again for show. "NO-NO - I WON'T DO IT - YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO THAT-"

The Warden turned me to the guard who swiftly and violently kneed me in the balls. This time they let me collapse to the floor. I howled and gasped in pain. I saw stars dancing before my eyes.

I couldn't believe Mister X was taking our game to such an extreme measure.

When the pain subsided and my head cleared, the guard who had kneed me in the groin was standing inches from me. I watched as he lowered the zipper of his slacks, fished out his hard cock, and grabbed me by my ears.

I heard The Warden say, "Time for your first lesson, pussyboy - wrap those pretty lips around his cock and take it in your mouth - NO BITING - NO TEETH AT ALL - use your lips and tongue...if you even scrape him with your teeth I will have him beat the living shit out of you...NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SUCK HIS COCK!!"

For the first time in all my games with Mister X, I was terrified. I truly believed he WOULD let the guard beat me. Gone were his usual signs of playfulness and fun. Not once had a smile erased the stern expression on his face.

Mister X, Timmy and the other man dressed as a guard surrounded me and watched and hurled insults at me as I worked vigorously on the cock in my mouth.

"Look at pussyboy eat that cock - he's a natural-born cocksucker!"

"He's been a faggot his whole life, he just didn't know it until now!"

"Look how hard his tiny dick is - pussyboy loves sucking cock - I'll bet he's even dreaming of taking The Warden's cock up his ass, right now too!"

I wasn't allowed to rise from my knees until all four men had deposited their sperm and semen in my belly.

The rough treatment and crude language continued as they led me to my 'prison cell.'

'The Warden' had his hand on my bare ass as we walked, squeezing and pinching it hard - it hurt!

"We're gonna break you in right tonight, you little pussyboy faggot..." he sneered at me. "Starting tomorrow you'll be sucking-off the guards on all three shifts not to mention the 'quality time' you'll spend with me every afternoon...oh yeah, boy, you're gonna suck so much cock that you'll have permanent scars on your knees!"

I was vaguely aware Timmy was driving me home; that I was scrunched down on the floor in front of the passengers seat wearing the usual headphones and blindfold.

I twisted and turned my lower body trying any position I could to alleviate the blistering pain on my tortured asscheeks and thighs.

Not only had The Warden smacked my ass hard and long with a punishment cane, he also insisted the guards use cat o' nine tails on my inner thighs. My flesh was on fire down there.

Tears rolled down my cheeks recalling The Warden's brutal and completely dispassionate use of my body. It was the first time with him he never once acknowledged my humanity...I wasn't a person to him - I was simply a disposable fucktoy!

My sniffling subsided when the car came to a stop. Timmy eased me from the car removing the devices that rendered me deaf and blind. They have worked well, I have no idea where Mister X lives, not even what part of town, or direction.

"Are you alright, Johnny?" asked Timmy. His concern sounded genuine.

"Yeah, I, uh...I'll be fine," I said weakly.

"Johnny, there is something I have to tell you," he said.

I didn't like his tone of voice.

"What is it Tim?"

He looked away from me and said, "This was your last night with Mister X - Tommy found him a younger boy..."

Tears filled my eyes again. I placed a hand to my heart. Yes, as weird as it might sound, I had developed an emotional bond with the man. I enjoyed our time together...usually.

"OH...okay," I said.

What else was there to say...it's the nature of the business.

"Johnny, I hate to say this to you, but don't expect to receive any donations for the last month...Tommy told Mister X it wasn't necessary!"

"WHAT? I don't understand - what's going on?" I asked incredulously.

Timmy frowned and said, "I don't know what you did to make Tommy mad, but I would suggest you do whatever you can to make it up to him!"

Eleven o'clock the next morning I received a text that a man named 'Marty' wants a massage at 1pm. I replied "Okay" then eased my battered butt into a hot bath.

I had studied my buttocks in the mirror - they were not a pretty sight. They had the ugliest purple and black welts ever. Mister X, for some reason unknown to me, really did a number on me both physically and emotionally.

And as Timmy explained, financially as well. I would have to tell Ally that I'm available now to work more hours...heck, I NEED to work more hours.

I wracked my brain trying to find any possible reason Tommy would be upset with me but came up drawing a blank. I almost never see the man any more, what reason would he have to be angry with me?

"Hello Princess," said Ally with a sneer, "...long time no see..."

I wasn't sure how to respond to that.

"Uh, hi Ally, how have you been?" I said softly.

He didn't answer me. Instead, he slowly shook his head then handed me my uniform.

"Uh, Ally...I was wondering...would it be possible for you to give me more hours? I'm kinda in a bind right now and could use as many hours as you can give me," I said.

"Oh my, aren't we lucky - the Princess wants to grace us with her presence..." he answered sarcastically.

I blushed and asked, "What's going on Ally? Are you mad at me for some reason?"

He stared hard at me and said, "You little twit - we hire you and train you - give you the prime hours to let you build a client base - we send 'special' clients to you - the ones who make the large donations...then you suddenly decide you don't want to work here anymore - you don't NEED to work here - you don't NEED to pay back the people responsible for your success?"