College Fund Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ally, look, I'm sorry - I didn't know 'people' felt this way...is this why Tommy is mad at me? I mean, if it is, I'll do anything he wants me to do, okay?"

"Tommy said the only way you'll work for him again is if you start at the bottom," he said.

"Sure - sure, I'd love to come back here and work for you!" I said with a smile.

"Guess what, sweetie, this place isn't the pits anymore...Tommy bought an old place on the Northside...and the clientele is what you may call - a little on the rude and crude side? He said if you want a job, you'll work there until you prove to him he can trust you again!"

"Oh, uh, sure, whatever Tommy wants!?"

"Another thing, Tommy says you're working on some sort of project now for a friend of his..."

"Yeah, uh, yes I am."

"Well, he said you better make sure the client is 100% happy or the only job you'll ever get in this town is as a human toilet, understand me, boy?"

"Y-Yes, Ally...I understand...and I'm sorry!"

I walked to the massage room in stunned silence remembering back when Mister X became a steady client. Only then did I recall Ally saying since the man only required my services one-or-two nights a week, I was still expected to work my regular hours at the fitness center.

Oh my God, I had totally forgotten about that...so that's why THEY think that I think I'm special!

Noooo, it's not like that at all...I'm not special...I don't think like that - I'll go to the Northside center and prove to Tommy I can be a loyal and trusted employee.

Miriam had shown me a photo of her husband, Charles, so I would recognize him. I was 99% certain the 'Marty' coming in today was her husband.

I was persistent in sending 'Marty' increasingly raunchy photos of myself with a couple of the other towel boys. Miriam had bragged to me she never touched her husband's dick with anything other than her hands, so I'd included several photos of me on my knees sucking the boy's pricks promising 'Marty' I'd do the same for him.

He had emailed me back just once saying I must have the wrong email address, that he is not the 'Marty' the photos were intended for...I ignored him and continued sending photos to him, and he stopped protesting. I imagined he liked the photos I was sending and wanted to see more.

I decided to keep the tank-top on so my little titties wouldn't freak him out. I also thought it best to hide my battered butt from his sight. The tiny gym shorts hid my ass, but there were cat o' nine tail marks visible on my thighs. If he asked about those I would smile and tell him I every now and then enjoy some kinky sex play.

At precisely one o'clock I barely heard three light raps on the door. We call it "The Knock of the Newbie" - a first-timer so timid he probably agonized for hours over his decision to come here, and when he found himself staring at the massage room door, he was petrified, wanting deep inside to run away and hide.

I quickly opened the door not giving him a chance to leave.

Oh my goodness...yes, it was 'Marty' but the photo didn't do him justice. Instead of a robe, he'd wrapped a towel around his waist exposing his gorgeous chest and six pack abs. He was more handsome and younger looking than his photo, too. My prick twitched inside my jock...a sure sign I liked what I saw.

I flashed him my best smile and said, "Hello, my name is John, please, come inside!"

He clumsily reached out and we shook hands. He stuttered, "I, uh, I-I am Marty."

He passed by me and I made a small show of locking the door; number one rule is to make sure a newbie knows he is guaranteed 100% privacy.

I led him directly to the table and said, "May I take the towel so you can lie down?"

A blush came over his handsome face. How cute, I thought.

"There is nothing to be self-conscious about..." I assured him. "From what I can see you have a wonderful body - a body to be proud of!"

He blushed again and replied, "My, uh, my wife insists I stay in shape for her."

"Lucky woman," I said coquettishly.

He remained still so I unwrapped the towel myself and simply said, "Okay, why don't you lie on your stomach."

"OH, uh, yeah, sure," he said then obeyed my instruction.

My prick rose to half-mast as I drank in his nudity; powerful shoulders and back, strong legs and a manly and shapely ass that I wanted to bury my face into and kiss and gently bite the rounded globes.

What the heck is wrong with Miriam? I wondered.? Oh my hell, she gets to lay naked with this hunky man every night... why is she such a bitch?

I loved working the hot oil onto every inch of Marty's rock-hard body. His muscles were tense and it took time before my fingers could feel him relax. After I'd taken each foot in my hands and gave them ample attention, I resisted the urge to slap his butt and tell him to turn over.

"Marty, why don't you lie on your back now," I said softly.

I heard a low groan escape his parted lips. It was not a groan of pleasure, it was more like "Ohhh-nooo" and he hesitated.

"Marty, no need to feel shy here - what happens in this room stays in this room," I said with a chuckle. "I like to call this room 'Fantasy Island'...you can do whatever you want in here and no one will ever know...you can say anything you want and I will never tell a soul...best of all, you can be whoever you want to be in here...you are free to live-out your most secret dreams and fantasies with absolutely no fear or embarrassment - my only goal here is to provide you with an experience you will never forget...please Marty, trust me and turn over on your back and let me work my magic."

He sighed then slowly rolled over onto his back and shielded his face with his arms.

I immediately saw why he was so reluctant; and understood his wife's complaints...this hunky man's dick was no bigger than my own. On me, my prick looked normal for my body...but for his body size, his erection appeared abnormally small.

Without hesitation I went to work on his chest. I lovingly rubbed the hot oil on his firm flesh as I stared at his cute little dicky.

My heart went out to him. Mother Nature definitely short-changed him. A man who looked like him should be proudly strutting around with a swinging dick women would love to get hard and feel inside them.

Instead, I could feel the pain of the cruel taunts or worse I'm sure he's suffered at the hands of heartless and selfish women.

My prick began leaking pre-cum; the pain in my swelling balls belied how much this man's body was exciting me. I made quick work of his lower legs then slowly massaged my way up to his thighs never taking my eyes off his own oozing cock-slit.

I dipped my hands in oil then in one motion cupped his balls in one hand while firmly grasping the shaft of his prick with the other.

"NO-OH-GOD-NO-NOOOOOOO..." he suddenly cried out and his body began violently shaking. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

His premature climax caught me by surprise, but I quickly recovered to squeeze his exploding cock and furiously milked it until I'd drained his balls and his body finally came to rest.

"I'm-sorry-I'm-sorry!" he blurted out.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," I said. "Isn't this why you came here?"

He was trying to climb off the table but I wouldn't give him the space.

"Marty, stop...lie back and relax..." I said.

And to my amazement, I saw his prick was still hard. I pushed his shoulders onto the table. He gave up his struggles and lay back in resignation.

"I'm sorry...I can never control myself...I am so sorry," he said softly; I thought he was going to cry.

He must have seen me lower my head to his hard cock and open my mouth because he started and exclaimed, "What are you doing? You don't have to do that!"

I stared into his blue eyes, smiled, and said, "Shhhhh...this is Fantasy Island and I want to suck your beautiful cock for you..."

I was wearing Andy's favorite outfit, the yellow negligee and matching, diaphanous panties. I was on all-fours at the end of the bed, he stood behind me ramming his cock in-and-out of me. It was wonderful!

I had been so horny since my encounter with Marty that it took all my self-control to not masturbate when I got home. Now, I had already cum once inside the panties, and was close to another explosion. I couldn't believe the man Andy became whenever I wore the feminine attire.

When he'd arrived a couple hours earlier, I greeted him at the door in my sissy outfit. After taking me in his arms and kissing me, the pressure of his hands on my shoulders indicated what he wanted from me. I smiled as I went to my knees.

Afterwards, I brought him a glass of wine and sat on his lap waiting for him to regain his strength. His free hand roaming over the sheer material of the negligee then blatantly stroking my erection thru the panties. The stain on the front of the panties grew larger and wetter.

Finally I felt his rising excitement on my butt and I shifted and squirmed, and that was enough for him to haul me off to the bedroom and bend me over for his pleasure.

God, how I love a decisive, take-charge kind of man!

To my delight, once we both exploded, his cock stayed hard inside me, and he fucked me again. Slow and deliberate. It was wonderful. Ten-minutes later I was frantically pushing my hips back at him so his cockhead would slam against my prostate - sheer heaven - oooooooooooo-yessssssssssssss.

Afterwards, as always, we went to the bathroom. I lowered the panties and sat on the toilet seat and felt his spooge run from my hole dripping into the bowl.

He handed me a warm washcloth and I tenderly cleaned the remnants of our love-making off his hanging penis. When I finished, I took the small glans into my mouth for a quick sucking.

I threw on a robe and watched Andy dress. I hated when he left after sex; I love to drift-off to sleep in his arms.

He saw my bitter-sweet expression and said, "John, I've been thinking...I don't spend enough time with you. I want to see you every day but with our schedules that's impossible now...do you think it would be a good idea if we lived together?"

Oh, be still my heart!

"Andy, that would be wonderful!" I said. "I hate it when you leave me alone! Can you move-in right away?"

He paused then said, "No, sweetie, I want you to move in to my house."

I had never been there. For some reason, in the back of my mind I really didn't think he owned a house.

"Is it big enough for the two of us?" I asked.

A broad smile covered his face and he replied, "Yes, I forget you haven't been there yet...yes, we won't be running into each other - too much."

I almost forgot why I hadn't been there, it was on the other side of town, away from my work and the places I frequent. It has always been more convenient for him to come here.

I suddenly warmed to the idea and asked him, "When can I see it?"

"I have to work late tomorrow - how about Friday?" he said. "And, can you bring your yellow outfit?"

I smiled, looked down at the soaked panties and replied, "I think I can clean them by then."

It took all my powers of persuasion, but I finally managed to get Marty to agree to meet me at a bar. Not just any bar either, no, he agreed to meet me at the gay bar, 'Slap and Tickle'...one of the nicer bars in town.

"Uh, well, you know I'm not gay, right?" he'd nervously said when I told him the name of the bar.

I smiled. He obviously knew what kind of bar it is.

"Of course, silly, I know that. I just thought you might find it fun to watch a bunch of queers making fools of themselves...besides, you won't know anyone there, right, it'll be safer for you that way," I said.

"I guess so..." he'd replied.

There was no question now I would have to go along with Miriam's plan. I couldn't risk her complaining to Tommy about me. I was sure her plan was to out her husband as gay then seek a fat divorce settlement.

Yes, I felt bad for Marty, but who knows, maybe convincing him he really is gay will help him lead a happier life? Getting away from that bitch would be a good start for him.

I arrived early and stood outside in the smoking area watching the parking lot. It was fun eavesdropping on the different conversations. The twinks bitching and moaning about the men in their lives while their men completely ignored them.

Miriam had told me her husband drives a brand new black Cadillac so when I saw it pull into the lot, I decided to greet him at the car in case he got cold feet and didn't want to go inside the bar.

It was a good thing, too. He parked the car, turned-off the engine then started it up again, and was putting it into gear when I knocked on his window.

He sheepishly rolled down the window, and said, "I, uh, I don't think I can go in there."

I could smell a strong odor of alcohol coming from him.

Poor guy, I thought, he needed to drink to get enough courage to come here.

"Do you want and sit and talk for a while?" I asked him.

"Well, I, maybe..." he stammered.

I wasted no time. "Open the car door and I'll get inside!" I said.

It startled him when I sat so close to him.

I stroked his arm and said, "Don't be nervous, sweetie, I'll only bite if you want me to."

I laughed but he did not.

"I don't know why I came here..." he suddenly said.

"Because you had such a good time with me yesterday," I said.

It was dark inside the car but I could tell he was blushing.

I placed my hand on his upper thigh and he nearly leapt off the seat.

I squeezed his thigh, leaned in close, and whispered, "I had a great time with you yesterday..."

I stroked his thigh. He shifted uncomfortably; I could tell there was a battle raging in his mind. I decided boldness would be my best offense. I brushed his crotch with the palm of my hand.

Yes, he's hard! I wrapped my hand around his erection and squeezed him thru his slacks.

"No, uh, I, oh God..." he stuttered.

I had to take charge before he changed his mind. I had his slacks open before he could respond. I slid my hand inside his boxers and claimed my prize.

"Oh God..." was all he could say.

I slowly stroked his erection. I kissed his cheek...then again - then again then I aimed at his mouth totally expecting him to pull away but - NO - my goodness, he kissed me back.

He surprised the hell out of me. His kisses grew so passionate with such fervor, it was like he'd been starving for my lips. He gladly allowed my tongue in his mouth.

It was now or never. I took his hand and pressed it to my hard-on. I forced his fingers around it and waited to see what he would do.

I was holding his cock, stroking and squeezing. He slowly began moving his hand back-and-forth over the bulge in my slacks. I was thrilled!

We kissed and caressed one another. I decided it was time to test him...to see how far he would go.

I sighed into his mouth, "Please...please take it out for me."

His loud moan startled me. He suddenly began tearing at my belt and slacks. I had to help him so he wouldn't rip my slacks. I pulled down my slacks and briefs totally exposing myself to him.

He couldn't wait to take me in his hand.

"Oh, not so hard, sweetie...oooo, yes - that's better - that feels wonderful!" I groaned.

I worked his cock out of his boxers and slacks. We kissed and fondled each other. His balls were heavy; he was almost there already.

I lowered my head and sucked his hard cock into my mouth. I bobbed my head up-and-down; my tongue never leaving his salty flesh.

I love sucking small cocks. I can take the whole thing in my mouth and it's thrilling when my lips are pressing against his pubic bone and the curly short-hairs are brushing my cheeks.

His hips begin thrusting upwards. I feel his balls suddenly rise in their sac and I gently push them back down preventing his climax. He whimpers and moans with frustration.

I abruptly lift my head and say to him, "Take me in your mouth...please do it...pleeeezzzzzzzz..."

This is it - this is the critical moment. It's one thing for a male to let another male suck him - a guy will gladly use anyone's mouth for his pleasure...but it is altogether different to willingly take a hard cock in your own mouth...that really does mean something.

I gasp, "I'll do you if you do me."

He gave one final, low moan of desperation, began to lower his head, stopped, groaned and said, "Oh God" then greedily sucked my boner all the way into his mouth.

His warm and wet lips clung to my cockflesh as he hurriedly bobbed his head up-and-down frantically trying to draw the sperm and semen from my swelling balls.