College Girl Altruism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," Dustin replied.

"Then take your clothes off and do whatever you want to me," Jenna moaned as her orgasm started to build.

Dustin stripped down as quickly as he could. When he was just about to take his boxers off he had a moment's panic when he realized his cock was only about half erect. He hesitated.

"Are you afraid it's going to scare me?" Jeann teased, slowing down her rubbing a bit. "I can tell you I've seen a few before."

"It's not that..." Dustin began.

Jenna stopped her rubbing, a look of sympathetic understanding on her face. "You don't want to do this?"

"No!" Dustin said. "I really do! It's just that my cock isn't totally erect yet...and I don't want to insult you or anything."

"You're really sweet, Dustin," Jenna said. "Remember the confidence rule! Do you think Christian pops full wood every time he sees me naked? If we haven't had sex for a week then he does get pretty hard before I touch him, but no girl is going to expect you to be rock solid throughout the whole time you're being intimate. Girls want to know that the guy they're with is into them, for sure. But you can show that by kissing them all over and sucking their tits and eating their pussies and asses, okay?"

"Okay," Dusting replied. "It's even less erect now since we've been talking..."

"Are you fucking with me?" Jenna asked, exasperated.

"Yes!" Dusting replied, laughing. "I'm totally fucking with you. I get what you're saying. I just didn't know that before, but that's really good information to have."

Jenna smiled and resumed her pussy rubbing. Dustin smiled back and took his underwear off. Indeed, his cock was only slightly inflated and as such Jenna had no idea how big he would be fully erect. But his cock did look nice enough to her. Dustin walked over to her, knelt down on the floor in front of her and kissed her on the lips. They kissed gently at first, but Jenna started to increase the passion. She was pleased that Dustin was good at matching her intensity.

"No lack of confidence there," Jenna thought to herself. "Nothing worse than a guy who doesn't match the pace of kissing that a girl is setting."

As they made out, Dustin reached up to fondle the Jenna's exposed breast. He squeezed it in his hand and pinched her nipple lightly, eliciting a moan from her lips. After another minute, Dustin broke their kiss and bent his head down to kiss all over her breast, while working to get the other one out. After a moment, Jenna simply took the dress off, leaving her as naked as could be. Dustin smiled and resumed the breast kisses, eventually sucking on one nipple and then the other.

"That's really good," Jenna said, moaning again. "You're really good at that, Dustin. Not every girl is going to tell you what she likes, but if she's moaning you're probably on the right track. Sometimes when I want my tits sucked harder I'll grab the guy's head and push it harder into my tit. Usually they get the message."

With that, she took Dustin's head in her hands and pushed it into her tit. Dustin obliged right away and began sucking harder on her nipples. Jenna moaned louder in contentment. After another minute or so, Dustin pulled back from Jenna and gave her a smile before kissing his way down her stomach. Jenna purred and scooted her perfect ass further towards the edge of the couch so Dustin would have better access to her holes.

When Dustin got to Jenna's pussy he dove right in. She was completely soaked, so very quickly his clean-shaven chin was glistening with pussy juice from licking and sucking on her good-sized labia. Dustin used one had to spread her lips apart and then licked her pussy opening, causing Jenna to moan loudly.

"Fuck that feels good!" Jenna called out. "You're really good at this!"

"I'm glad you think so," Dustin said before he started licking her clit. Jenna quickly began bucking her hips into Dustin's face, encouraging him to keep licking that way, which he happily obliged.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Jenna announced. "And it's going to be messy!"

With that, Jenna's body began to twitch and shutter as her orgasm took her. As it began, she pulled back the hood of her clit and spread her pussy lips apart and shot a couple of streams to female ejaculate into Dustin's mouth and onto his face.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Jenna yelled as she shot her cum. "Fuuuuuuck!"

After a few moments, her twitching calmed down and she settled back into the couch. Dustin was kneeling in front of her, a big smile on his dripping wet face.

"Happy?" he asked.

"Hell yeah!" Jenna replied, laughing. "Wow, I don't usually cum like than on my first orgasm. Nice job!"

"Thanks," Dustin smiled, wiping his face off with a hand towel. With that he looked down at his cock, which was sitting around three quarters erect. "It looks like I'm getting there."

"Awesome!" Jenna said. "We'll get that cock figured out. What now?"

"Maybe try sucking my cock now?" Dustin suggested.

"Is that what you want to do most right now?" Jenna asked. "You don't sound totally sure."

Dustin paused for a moment. "Well, let's try something else first. Stand up."

Jenna smiled and stood up in front of Dustin. When he stood up, too, she put her arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss.

"That was for the great orgasm," Jenna said after breaking off the kiss.

"Any time," Dustin replied. Looking down at Jenna, he couldn't help but to bend down and suck on her amazing tits again. After doing that for a minute he turned her around and bent her forward so her hands were resting on the back of the couch, putting her body at a ninety degree angle. Dustin then knelt down again and began licking Jenna's pussy from behind, causing her to moan. Dustin licked her lips and stuck his tongue in her hole, and eventually started licking and kissing her perineum. Jenna pushed her hips back into his face as he did this, trying to tell him she liked what she was feeling. Encouraged, Dustin began to to kiss and squeeze her gorgeous ass, gradually planting his kisses closer and closer to her rosebud. As he got closer, Jenna squirmed more until finally Dustin mustered the nerve to lick her right on the asshole.

"Oh, I was hoping you would do that!" Jenna moaned and shivered. "I love having my ass played with."

Needing no further confirmation, Dustin proceeded to lick and suck Jenna's anus with enthusiasm. After a few minutes he stuck a finger in her snatch and began finger fucking her while marvelling at how soaked she was. He also started working his tongue into her ass, causing her to moan even louder. Soon after, Jenna reached a hand behind her to start rubbing her clit vigorously and within thirty seconds she started twitching and yelling with another orgasm. Dustin continued his finger fucking and tongue fucking, noting how weird it felt to have her asshole clenching around his tongue with each wave of Jenna's orgasm. When Jenna was finished cumming, she allowed herself to rest on the couch with her knees on the seat and her head resting on her arms on the back of the couch.

"You spoil a girl," Jenna purred, looking back at Dustin. "And look, you're pretty fucking hard!"

Dustin looked down and was thrilled to see that his cock was indeed 90% erect.

"Can I fuck you now?" Dustin asked. "I mean, I'm going to fuck you now."

"You're so fucking sweet," Jenna smiled. "Sounds great to me. How do you want me?"

Dustin's head swam with the possibilities. Jenna was so bloody hot, he really wanted to savour this moment. But as he pondered, he noticed his dick starting to lose some steam. Not wanting to fuck things up, he said "let's try doggystyle" and got ready to mount the gorgeous piece of ass in front of him. Jenna smiled and arched her back to give him ideal access, an act and a sight that breathed some extra life into Dustin's cock. Standing behind her, Dustin spread her pussy lips with one hand and brought his 75% erect cockhead to Jenna's opening. Having never done this before, but having seen lots and lots of porn, Dustin guided his cockhead to the right place and started to ease it inside. Since Jenna was so soaked and already very aroused, Dustin's cock slid home with no problem despite only being mostly hard. Dustin's body shivered with the incredible feeling of being inside of a girl for the first time. He placed his hands on Jenna's hips and began thrusting his piece in and out of her snatch.

Jenna began to moan, saying that it felt really good, which Dustin was thrilled to hear. What he wasn't thrilled about was that his cock was starting to deflate. Things felt really good, but panic started to take over. After another five thrusts or so, Dustin's cock slipped out and he was horrified to see that it was well below half mast.

"Fuck," Dustin said, looking at the floor. "Just...fuck."

Jenna turned around and sat on the couch, looking up at Dustin, putting her hand on his arm. "Dustin, it's okay. I told you that we're going to get this figured out and we will. And hey, you were fucking my pussy! Technically you're not a virgin to pussy anymore! We're making headway!"

"Thanks, Jenna," Dustin smiled, sitting down next to her on the couch. "You're right, that was way further than I could get before. I was just hoping it would have worked out all the way. I mean, I was having sex with you! It's supposed to feel so good - which it did! - so why couldn't I keep my erection?"

"It's just nerves," Jenna said. "Even though you like me and you're really fucking good at eating pussy and ass, you're just not used to fucking someone yet. Yeah, it feels great, but even the biggest stud in porn would go flaccid if the building he was in caught on fire, you know?"

"Right...so what do we do now?"

"Let's debrief," Jenna replied. "So you ate me out and watched me cum all over your face and that gave you pretty close to a full boner. Then after you ate my ass and made me cum AGAIN, you essentially had a full erection. So what was getting you off there?"

"Well, it may have had something to do with the pussy and cum and ass..." Dustin began. "But I think the biggest thing was seeing you get off and knowing that I helped you to do it. The couple of times I ate pussy and didn't get the girl off my cock was totally limp. But every time I've made a girl cum my cock always gets mostly hard."

"Hmmm, sounds like you're a pleaser," Jenna said. "Which is amazing for any girl who winds up with you, by the way. So you get off on getting girls off...which is good since you're good at eating pussy and ass. How often do you jerk off?"

"What?" Dustin asked, stunned.

"Oh my goodness," Jenna said with a playful smile. "You just finished tongue fucking my asshole, Dustin. Is talking about masturbation making you squeamish?"

"Well, yeah - it's embarrassing."

"Well, you'll have to get over it," Jenna admonished. "I masturbate, Christian does, every guy and most girls do...I know most people are embarrassed about it but I think that's just ridiculous. Now tell me or I'll put some clothes on."

"Okay!" Dustin said. "No need to make cruel threats! I jerk off once a day, sometimes two or three times a day on weekends."

"What kind of stuff do you jerk off to?" Jenna asked. "And if you don't tell me, it's clothes time."

"Fuck!" Dustin said, blushing. "This is a vault, right? Not like that blabbermouth Christian? Although I'm incredibly glad he blabbed now! Okay, I jerk off to regular fucking, lots of anal sex, group stuff, gangbangs, cumshots...the usual stuff?"

"Who are some of your favourite pornstars?"

"Wow, there are a lot!" Dustin replied. "Let's see: Staci Silverstone, Charlotte Stokely, Riley Reid, Stoya, Ariel Rebel, Hailey Leigh..."

"Young and sweet looking," Jenna cut in. "And quite a few with freckles! Staci, Charlotte, Stoya, Hailey... Do you like my freckles, too, Dustin?"

"I do," Dustin said after a brief pause.

Jenna smiled, got up, and knelt down on the floor in front of Dustin. She took his mostly flaccid cock in her hand and proceeded to rub it's tip on the freckles on her cheeks.

"Would you like to cum on my freckles?" she asked innocently while looking up at him with her big, beautiful eyes.

"Oh yeah," Dustin said, his breathing rate increasing.

Jenna was pleased to see that Dustin cock twitched and started to grow a bit in her hand. She placed his entire cock in her mouth and began to suck on it, causing it to grow further. Dustin began to moan and placed his hands on Jenna's head, coaxing her up and down on his cock. Within a few minutes Dustin's cock reach 75% fullness or about 5 inches erect, allowing Jenna to start deepthroating it. Dustin began to moan even louder and started to move his hips up to meet Jenna's sucks. Encouraged, Jenna continued her ministrations, hoping to finally make this poor boy cum. However, after another five minutes or so Jenna's jaw started to get pretty sore and she knew she would have to switch gears.

"Wait here," she said after coming off of Dustin's cock. "Start stroking your cock."

Dustin did as he was told, stroking his nearly fully erect cock. Jenna returned in a minute with a bottle and a smile.

"What's that?" he asked warily.

"Scoot your ass to the edge of the couch," Jenna instructed. "And keep jerking off until I tell you to stop."

With that, Jenna spread apart Dustin's ass cheeks and began licking his hole with vigour. Dustin began to moan, even louder when Jenna began tongue fucking his pucker. After a few minutes she opened the bottle she brought with her and poured some lube onto her fingers. Slowly and gently she pressed the tip of one finger against Dustin's asshole and started pushing in.

"Just relax," Jenna said. "Relaxing makes this feel better way faster."

Dustin relaxed as best he could. In truth, he had often wondered what something up his ass would feel like but he had never given it a try. It felt really weird and kind of burned at first, but within a minute it began to feel really good. Dustin began stroking harder.

"Looks like I found your prostate," Jenna smiled. "That's what makes this feel so good. Now here's what's going to happen: you're going to stop jerking off. I'm going to put your cock in my mouth and then you're going to throat fuck me. That means use my throat in the same way that you'd be fucking my pussy, okay? When you're about to cum you're going to yell out that you're cumming and then you're going to cum on my freckles. Got it?"

"Yeah" was all that Dustin could manage.

Jenna's jaw was feeling better, and given her penchant for being a "slut" she loved feeling his cock roughing pounding her throat, with strings of saliva slipping out every few thrusts. However, within a minute of Dustin's throatfucking her jaw began to get sore again. Not willing to admit defeat, Jenna inserted a second lubed finger into Dustin's ass. After 30 seconds he gave a yell, pulled Jenna off his cock, and shot a huge load all over her face, coating her nose and cheeks, with another gob dripping down onto her tits. Dustin marvelled at how good it felt having his ass muscles clenching around Jenna's finger as he came.

"Congratulations," Jenna said, smiling, slipping her fingers out of Dustin's ass. "How do I look with cum on my freckles?"

"So fucking hot," Dustin replied, smiling stupidly in his post-orgasm bliss.

"You think so?" Jenna teased. "How about this?"

Jenna scooped some cum off of her cheek and proceeded to rub it into one of her nipples. She then put that nipple into her mouth and sucked it clean. "You like?" she asked.

"Very much," Dustin said. "Is this a dream?"

"I hope not," Jenna said. "But if it is, I really am enjoying myself. I'm going to hop in the shower to get cleaned off."

Jenna showered for about ten minutes and then Dustin got cleaned up, too. The pair got dressed and grabbed some food before heading back to the couch (which Jenna had changed the cover on).

"So you came!" Jenna exclaimed. "That's awesome!"

"I know!" Dustin said. "Thank you so much, Jenna. You're really a phenomenal person for doing this."

"Hey, you're a great guy, Dustin," Jenna replied. "And I got a couple of great orgasms out of it. So let's review what we now know. You get off on pleasing women. Awesome. You have a thing for freckles and sweet girls...good to know, but that doesn't really help us in the erection department except that you should try to get into relationships with that type of girl. You can cum no problem while jacking off to porn. You can cum when someone is tickling your prostate. Does that sound about right?"

"Excellent summary," Dustin said.

"Thank you," Jenna replied. "Okay, I think I know what we need to do next. Come back tomorrow after your cock has had a chance to recover...and no jerking off before I see you!"

------

Dustin arrived the next day at the scheduled time. Jenna answered the door naked, looking fantastic as always.

"Hello to you, too," Dustin said, drinking in her body.

"You showed up," Jenna smiled.

"Wouldn't you?" Dustin asked. "I mean, who wouldn't?"

"You're a sweetie," Jenna said. "But the thing is that I have this assignment I need to finish up so we don't have a ton of time today. Strip and come into the bedroom."

Blown away by his good luck, Dustin complied and walked in to see Jenna sitting on the edge of her queen-size bed with a pair of heavy duty headphones, a sleeping mask, and her laptop beside her.

"I can't even begin to guess," said Dustin.

"That's okay because we have no time for guesses," Jenna said. "Here's my theory: I think you just need a chance to spend some time with some girl parts without any pressure. Yesterday when you were fucking me, you knew that I was acutely aware of what you were doing and that my attention was focused on the fucking. Well I propose that we take that pressure away and see what happens. I have to listen to a lecture that I missed earlier this week, so I'm going to do that so I won't be able to hear anything happening in this room. I am going to wear this sleep mask - which I borrowed by the way because I'm not a sleep mask kind of girl - so I can't see anything. You have no problem jerking off to porn, so here is my laptop. You can look up whatever you normally look up at home, so you have that stimulation, too. I'm thinking that at the very least you can pretend that you're at home masturbating to porn but you'll happen to be fucking my pussy rather than your hand - basically you can just use my body for its fuck holes. Just like yesterday you can do whatever you'd like to my body, so anything goes. The only catch is that you only have an hour and then I need to get to proper work!"

Dustin began to stutter and sputter, eventually saying, "Words fail to describe, Jenna. Thank you."

"Enjoy, stud," Jenna replied. "You're down to fifty-eight minutes."

With that, Jenna put on her headphones and the sleep mask and lay back on the bed, her head resting on a pillow. Dustin stared at her for a moment, remarking at her beauty, and then started playing. He began by sucking on and fondling her marvellous tits again, pinching her nipples and squeezing them together. Dustin then spread her legs wide to examine her pussy. While Dustin did feel confident in his ability to eat a girl out, he really hadn't had a great chance to really examine a pussy. Thinking that the least he could do would be to give Jenna some pleasure, he licked her pussy lips and clit for a bit, noticing that Jenna was already wet. He spread her lips wide to see her fuckhole and stuck his tongue inside, causing her to squirm. As he was doing this, Dustin used his free hand to stroke his own cock, noting that it was becoming harder to a greater degree and faster compared to when he didn't stroke his cock while sucking pussy. Indeed, within a minute it was already at 75% hardness.