College Girl Altruism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dustin then pushed Jenna's hips up so he could easily access her backdoor with his tongue, all the while continuing to jack himself off. After Jenna let out a moan, Dustin noted that his cock was now up to 90% hardness. Excited, Dustin pushed Jenna's knees back and knelt on the bed in front of her. He was about to insert his cock, when he had an idea. Using one hand to separate her pussy lips, Dustin used his other hand to guide his cockhead so it was sitting just inside her pussy. He then proceeded to jack himself off, noting how good her insides felt again the head of his penis. Dustin was thrilled to notice that within another minute his cock was fully erect. Not wanting to waste any time, Dustin slowly pushed his full six and a half inch piece into Jenna's snatch, causing her to moan. Dustin began thrusting in and out of her fuck tunnel, getting a feel for the different sensations of having his cock inside of a woman's body. He gradually began to pick up the pace and within a couple of minutes he could feel his cum boiling in his balls. Not wanting it to be over too quickly but also not wanting to stop, Dustin made the executive decision to pump load after load of cum deep into Jenna's pussy, revelling in the throes of his orgasm.

As his head began to clear and the pleasure gradually started to ebb, elation set in. Dustin had finally cum inside of a woman's snatch! Sure she was blindfolded and couldn't hear him, but he knew that he had completed a big step. Looking up at Jenna's face, Dustin saw a big smile on her lips, knowing that she must know that he had cum. Dustin withdrew his shrinking penis and noted with delight a trail of cum dripping out of Jenna's pussy down towards her asshole.

Looking at the clock on the wall, Dustin was surprised and a bit embarrassed that only fifteen minutes had passed since he had started. Looking at Jenna, he wasn't sure what to do; she seemed to be aware that he had cum but she was making no move to remove her headphones or blindfold. On the one hand, Dustin felt it would be most polite to tell her that he was done in case she wanted to get back to work sooner. On the other hand, he didn't know if this cum meant that his "training" was now over and thus he wouldn't see this beautiful, naked creature again. Dustin's moral compass was wavering until a deciding factor happened: his cock twitched. It wasn't much to go on, but Dustin took it as a sign that it would be a waste to let the next forty-three minutes go by without playing with the gorgeous body in front of him.

Dustin decided that he had best put on some porn. Jenna was incredibly hot and Dustin could cum two or three times in a day, but to cum again in such a short period of time would be tough without some extra help. Dustin went to his favourite porn site and looked up a video of a college girl rimming a guys' ass and then getting fucked in her ass afterwards. As he watched the scene unfold, Dustin stroked his cock and within five minutes it was at full mast again. Dustin turned his attention back to Jenna and made a bold decision...one that would require some lube.

Looking around the room, Dustin couldn't see the bottle from yesterday. He didn't want to rifle though Jenna's draws nor did he want to ask her, so he improvised. Scooping up some of the cum that was dripping past her asshole, Dustin coated his index finger and pressed it against her pucker. After some slight resistance, it slowly slid in up to the hilt, causing Jenna to squirm. Working his finger in and out for a couple of minutes, Dustin was pleased to notice her sphincter relaxing, encouraging Dustin to insert a second finger. As he worked his two fingers in and out of her asshole, Dustin used his other hand to scoop more of his cum out of her pussy to keep things as lubricated as possible.

All in all, after fifteen minutes had passed Dustin had managed to work three fingers into Jenna's ass, which he hoped would be enough. His fingers were sliding in and out easily so he was convinced he had enough lube worked into her hole. He removed his fingers and decided that he had better lube up his cock, too, which was still fully erect (fingering Jenna's ass was a major turn on, but watching the fuck scene beside him was helping, too, plus he was jacking off his own cum-covered cock). Dustin plunged his fuckpole into Jenna's box in one fell swoop, causing her to moan loudly. He grabbed her hips and thrust in and out a few times, revelling in how good it felt. Then he withdrew his piece and flipped Jenna over to she was on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. As Dustin knelt on the bed behind her, he saw a trickle of his cum run out of her pussy and onto the comforter, making his cock throb.

Dustin placed his cock at Jenna's waiting hole, noting that it was still a bit open from his earlier efforts. With gentleness and a lot of anticipation he slowly eased his boner into Jenna's backdoor. Both of them let out a groan as Dustin's pole slowly slid all the way home. When he bottomed out he paused for a moment and then started to slowly slide in and out. Within a couple of minutes, Jenna began to push back into him, giving Dustin the encouragement he needed to pick up the pace. Dustin was in heaven: he had just cum so his staying power was pretty good, and he was fucking a smoking hot girl up the ass! He played around with his pacing, noticing that if he went a bit faster and then a bit slower it was easier to keep his cock hard (plus Jenna seemed to like it, too).

Dustin began to feel the cum boiling in his balls. He looked at the clock and saw he only had about five minutes left. He knew that within thirty seconds he would be cumming for the second time. After another ten seconds he felt himself hit the point of no return; he couldn't stop himself from cumming now if he wanted to. Dustin buried his cock in Jenna's ass and held it there while reaching forward to rip off her headphones and sleep mask.

"Do you like my cock in your ass, Jenna?" Dustin asked, breathing hard, picking up to a fast fucking pace.

"Oh fuck yeah, Dustin!" Jenna replied, reaching behind her to rub her clit furiously. "Fuck my hole like I'm a dirty little slut!"

"You're so fucking hot, Jenna!" Dustin yelled. "I love fucking you in your slutty little asshole! Do you want my cum?"

"Oh yeah, fill me with your hot cum!" Jenna replied, her body convulsing with an orgasm.

The spasms of Jenna's ass around Dustin's cock were too much for him and he knew he was done. Ramming Jenna's ass hard one last time, Dustin bottomed out and shot his load deep into her hole, his moans blending with hers. Within a minute, the pair collapsed on the bed, Dustin's cock slipping out of Jenna's ass and the pair snuggling into a spooning position. Dustin planted several heavy breathing kisses on Jenna's cheek and neck before totally lying back contentedly.

"Well, stud," Jenna began. "Two cums in one session. Congratulations!"

"Thanks," Dustin replied. "I couldn't have done it without you."

"Well, you would have figured it out eventually," Jenna said, modestly. "But this way was probably faster, and WAY more fun for me!"

"I'm glad you liked it," Dustin said.

"I really did," Jenna confirmed. "And now I really have to get to work. I did allot some shower time after we finished fooling around, but it might take a bit longer since two of my holes were filled with cum... Come have a shower with me so we can debrief."

------

"So what did you learn?" Jenna asked, soaping herself up.

"Well, it seemed that jerking off was a big help for me," Dustin replied. "I mean at first I was doing everything to your pussy and ass that I did yesterday, but I was stroking myself at the same time. That got me hard a lot faster and I also feel like it kind of warmed me up for the sex, too."

"That makes perfect sense," Jenna said. "You're used to jerking off, right? So it would make sense to run with a feeling you're familiar with. And no girl is going to be bothered by that; if she even notices, she'd just assume that you're jacking off because you think she's hot. Girls play with their tits all of the time when they're getting eaten out, right? Anything else"

"That I'm really into playing with asses," Dustin said, smiling. "Fucking your ass was just amazing."

"I liked it, too," Jenna replied, rinsing herself off. "Not every girl is going to be into that of course. But at the very least you should be able to find girls who like their asses being licked. It feels so good! And nice dirty talk at the end, by the way. I'm so proud that you took my blindfold and headphones off!"

"It was a big day for me," Dustin said, laughing.

Dustin and Jenna finished cleaning up and then went their separate ways. Jenna told Dustin that he had definitely made some huge gains but it would probably be best for him to practice a bit more. The pair met up six more times, with the last two requiring no blindfolds or any similar implements. Dustin went on to date and successfully fuck a girl a few months later and they've been together for the last six months. Lucky guy that he is, she happens to like it when he cums on her freckles after fucking her ass.