All Comments on 'College Judo Ch. 03'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!

Like the way this couple is coming together; neither one of them giving up too much of themselves until an understanding is reached.

seeker71seeker71over 12 years ago
More

I can't wait for more chapters. Shane is difficult but there is growth.

Peace and joy,

Shell

VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Excellent

I love how rude these two are to each other!

mattchu_pichumattchu_pichuabout 12 years ago
Perfectly paced

Love Shane and Matt together with growth in both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT

Yes this story is Very HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re : College Judo , hot story !!!

I've been looking for erotic stories like yours for a while . On different sites .

I'm 57 , I'm bi . I found out I was bi when I was 20 . Now that my kids have grown , I 've had the chance to rediscover this side of myself .

I've been seeing a man that's 33 for a while . He's funny , quiet cute , and HOT !!!

He is into feet and he likes to crossdress sometimes . I know he could pass as a woman but he don't seem like he cares bout it . He's 5'9 , maybe 150 /155 . He is smaller framed . For being thin , he is deceptivley strong ..He looks like that statue of David without any parts missing . I'm 5'7" 140/145 pounds .

I know 4 Jui Juitsu moves and how to move a person around a little bit .

One night we were hanging out , watching TV . I was kidding around , giving him a hard time . He pushed me on my arm , I said " You push like a little gurl ". He grabbed my arm . I grabbed his arm and pulled him close , reached under his other shoulder , pushed his neck back , put my neck in his chest , under his chin and pushed him back on the sofa . We fell back and slid off the couch . I didn't want to slam him on the floor , I didn't want to hurt him . I had him under me , I slid up , got my legs inside his but he got me off his center and started to roll me . I gave up that position , when we rolled I stayed on my side and put one leg over him just under his ribcage and waited a second . When he sat up , I got my other leg around him and locked them and squeezed and squeezed harder , he started breathing harder and harder . I pulled his arm behind him and twisted it towards the middle of his back , I didn 't bend his arm , I pulled it back straight and twisted at his shoulder . He said " Don't !!! " I let go and let off pressure on my legs and scooted over under his back , got my legs over and under both of his and got him spread eagled on top of my . I had my arms over his shoulders and my hands locked behind his neck .

That 's when things got different . All the straining and his breathing and the touching and rubbing was getting me hot . When he was on top ,he felt my dick in his back ,I know because he stopped . I started to hump and grind into him more and more , he moaned but it wasn't because he hurt . I kept on grinding into his back and gor a arm under his chin and pulled up so his head was up . I said " we can keep going , we don't have to quit . I want to make you feel good ". He moaned some more . His frustration turned into something else. He wasn't resisting but he didn't want to quit . I started to give him a good feel up . I grabbed his cock , it was big and warm and perfect . We ended up back in bed .

Since then we have done this a few more times . He really likes to learn things that I've shown him bout rolling . He acts more at ease with his body and with touching to .

Thanks for your story and happy new year . Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous