College Judo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me! Hard! Come on grunt! Piledrive my ass!"

I let go and fell back on the bed. Groaning, he started fucking me harder and harder, his dick finding my itch like few had before. Suddenly stars erupted in my vision, an amazing sensation erupted from my ass when he plowed hard into my prostate. I screamed out his name, begging him to pound my ass. The sweating fuck machine of a muscled college boy screwed my hole like it was a military imperative, and I loved it. As he kept me pinned to the bed, I felt his thick cock ram against my prostate over and over again. My dick was shooting jets of clear juice with each thrust of his fuck stick. As my own orgasm began, I felt Shane's body shake as his climax destroyed his fuck rhythm. The sensations were so intense that my body became a mass of twitching muscle and nerve fiber as one of the most amazing climaxes of my life swept through me. Shane collapsed on my back, trapping me under his bulk. Between the warmth of Shane's body and the fullness in my ass, I knew this was one of those moments to savor. Becoming aware of the world again, I realized that my young lover was also coming down from his orgasm. I reached back awkwardly and stroked his leg.

"Damn that was amazing," I laughed. "I actually saw stars!"

Shane kissed my neck and sighed. "Yeah, that was fucking amazing. Holy shit!"

Enjoying the feeling of the college stud on me, I reach over and pulled a blanket over us. Soon I realized that Shane had fallen asleep with his cock still in my ass. I wiggled my butt slightly, enjoying the sensation and decided this was fine for a few minutes. I closed my eyes and relived the last few minutes, quickly collapsing into a deep sleep.