All Comments on 'College Lesbians Ch. 02'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh yessss!

So nice to see this one continue, I has hoping for this ever since the 1st chapter was posted. Their love really really blossomed, though the neighbours might start to complain shortly, and the added kinkiness only fuelled those fires more.

5* and keeping fingers crossed for a bit more romance in the upcoming chapters!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Wow!

Erotica at its best! A very, very hot and yummy chapter to this story! I can't wait for more of this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Will there be a next chapter?

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

Ok, I'm a softie, I was rooting for Jessie to tell Amy she loved her, and she did. I so much love this whole story! please maybe extend it a chapter or two?

Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fucking awesome!!!

You literally made my day... I never used to understand the concept of cumming while reading a story.. But you just proved me wrong... I never re-read stories, but this the third time today I'm reading your story.. Plz continue this series... You perfectly captured their pure love for each other and the dirty talking was just AMAZING!!! Keep writing!!

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago
Plot

Will there be a plot or is this nothing but sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another chapter

PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
OU WERE DOING SO, SO WELL .............................

................ the you put this ONE line and ruined it, "Amy moaned deeply into my pussy, as I felt her tongue stabbing and licking across my g-spot".

Sad and annoying, but after that one line I ceased reading as all your hard work was destroyed, well for me at least.

She must have had the longest tongue in human history for that line to be accurate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous