College Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But isn't that after your normal office hours?" Milla asked, uncertainly.

"Yes, but I know students need more help at the end of the semester, so I don't mind. Are you free Friday night?" What the fuck was I saying? And was that a slight smile on her part? Had she understood...

"I am. Thanks a lot professor. I won't be late. See you Friday night..."

And she left, letting me have another look at those legs of hers. As I sat back down in my chair, a little angry with myself, I wondered if I was not getting in trouble all by myself. The Jills and Stacys I could deal with, but what if I was the one going crazy over some student? Why couldn't I stop trying to look at her breasts, legs or ass when she was not looking? And wasn't she the perfectly proper girl? Never wearing anything sexy, never leaning forward awkwardly, no sexy looks or artificial attempts at touching my arm or hand... Well the semester was nearly at an end, and I'd probably never see her again anyway. That's how it goes in big Colleges.

But that following Friday, sitting at my desk watching Isabella leaving with a lot of subjects to catch up on, I closed my eyes. It was a quarter to six and Milla would be here any minute now. I felt really bad for my fumbles and my choice of words last Tuesday, but I don't think she saw anything wrong. If I tried apologizing, it would only make things worse, so I resolved to leave it at that and be more careful today.

But it would be hard. Damn it, it would be hard: I realized that the second she came in. She was wearing her impossibly sexy jeans again with a very tight blue tank top. And no fucking bra! The straps of the tank top were too thin to hide any bra, and her breasts did look a bit softer than the other times. When she smiled at me and sat down, I could see them bouncing up and down. I closed my eyes for a second, then tried my best to focus on the work we had to do.

Yet as the time went by I realized that although she didn't have any bra, her breasts were not really loose either. They were much too big for that and, had they been loose, it would have been way too obvious. Stealing glances at her tank top while she was reading a tough section, I finally recognized it as a sport's top that most likely had a firm bra embedded in it. I could also see that the tip of her pony tail was wet, as if she hadn't taken enough time to dry her hair completely.

I was relieved, but at the same time I now knew that Milla was fresh of out of the shower and was wearing nothing but panties, jeans and a tank top. Three very thin and tight pieces of clothing. Luckily for me I knew the troublesome section of that text very well. Otherwise I would have been in a very uncomfortable and embarrassing position.

We spent the next two and a half hours in my office. The time just flew by without any of us noticing it. I was simply happy to be with her, help her understand what I was teaching... and happy to look at her body, damn it! At one point she leaned forward with one elbow on my desk and her breasts just slipped above her fore-arm. As she was completing a diagram I had shown her, I couldn't help myself and was blatantly staring at her cleavage. Incredible, just incredible. Her skin was pale and smooth, and by staring so intensely I could see a very faint trace of freckles. When she shifted her weight to her left, her breasts followed her movement, shifting inside the confining half-bra. She nearly caught me staring when she looked up, asking me if everything was ok. "Everything's just perfect." I replied, in a voice that was way too mellow for my taste. She smiled and bent back to her task. Why had she smiled? Had she seen anything?

Later I got up and sat beside her in the second chair, as we had to work on a much more complex diagram. So instead of having to work upside down while reading her book, I sat next to her. I pulled the chair much too close to hers, but I did it so fast that it may have looked accidental. When I sat down our legs were pressed against each others, but without even pausing she just spread the book over our knees and resumed with her questions. Of course, I spent almost half of the next twenty minutes looking down her tank top. Damn was it tight! too tight damn it! Suddenly she looked up and started; I was sure she had seen me looking. But instead:

"Oh my God it's already eight an a half! Oh! I'm so sorry to have kept you here so long!"

"That's alright, I had nothing planned anyway..."

"But you must be starving? Let me buy you dinner! You've helped me so much!"

I paused, uncertain on how to react... She saw my hesitation and misunderstood it completely. All for the best though:

"Oh. You can't be seen with a student, especially a woman."

"Yeah... I'm sorry."

"Oh come on, I'm not a little freshman!" she grinned.

"You're not? Then why are you in this class?"

"Well, technically I'm a freshman, a first year student. But I'm 28 years old, so I'm not a little girl anymore!" and she laughed at her words, a wonderful, deep laugh that shook me way too much.

"What? You're not 28! You look like all those other girls!"

"Well, thank you!" she grinned again. "So, how about that dinner?"

"I still can't be seen with a student Milla, even though you're old enough to be..." Oh fuck! What was I going to say? Old enough to be my girlfriend? Damn it! "I mean, old enough to..."

"Old enough to know better than to flirt with a College teacher?" she laughed at my embarrassment. "Well, I am, don't worry about it. A guy like you must be under constant attack by young girls trying to seduce you... And I understand them." another smile. "But you don't have to be afraid of me... Is that why you were so tense?"

"Tense? What do you mean?" Uh oh, what had she detected?

"I know you're a teacher and all and that you can't get too close to your students, but you seemed completely frozen when I came in your office."

"I don't know... Never noticed..." Never noticed my ass! Damn the girl was quick! The *woman* was quick!

"Ok, never mind... So, wanna come to my place? I do a mean lasagna and I've prepared a huge batch this afternoon.

Oh no, not lasagna! That girl is impossible. And she saw my hesitation.

"Ah! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist lasagna! The way you keep mentioning it during class, for your examples. So, you're coming with me?"

Was I coming with her? Was I *coming* with her? Of course I was! She gave me her address and left with a grin. Sitting down on my desk, breathing deeply, I tried to come to terms with what I had just gotten myself into. Fraternizing with students, especially female students, was completely forbidden to male teachers. But on the other hand this was no young thing just out of high-school. She was a woman grown and responsible. Could I get in trouble for this? And was that lasagna thing premeditated? As I was driving towards her house, a short fifteen minute drive from the College, I threw both of those questions out the window.

Her house was decently big, and I began to wonder where she could have found the money for such a place so close to the College. Did she have a rich husband or boyfriend? Oh God, what the hell was I doing here. I was walking up to her door, that's what I was doing!

And through the window I saw her getting out of her room, sliding another tank top over a black bra. I was ready to curse all the gods and angels around: the sight of her breasts in that bra, as well as her lean and tight belly... When she opened the door and welcomed me in, I could see from up close what a real bra could do with her breasts. Works of art. Pure works of art. Nature had given her two of the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen, but that bra was turning them into miracles... glories. And she had replaced her tight jeans with something more relaxed, thin cotton sweat pants. That hugged and defined her ass even more than the jeans had managed to do. I could see the seam disappearing between her buttocks, hugging the only curve a pair of jeans couldn't properly reveal.

Yet despite all this she really looked comfortable in her clothes, at ease, something she could have chosen for a quiet evening reading beside the fireplace. And of course, as I looked to my left, a fireplace was already burning quite nicely. It wasn't yet really cold outside, but nothing could match nice fire in early December. From the kitchen, she asked me:

"Do you want to eat at the table or on the living room's floor, near the fire?"

"In here would be nice." I managed to croak.

She poked her head out and smiled at me. "Perfect! That's where I've been eating for the last three weeks or so!" she disappeared again and kept talking, "I just *love* fireplaces! That's why I decided to move in here, even though it was a bit over my budget..."

"Indeed... Are you paying this with your student loans!" I asked, laughing. By this time I had joined her in the kitchen.

"Of course not!"

"What did you do before returning to college?"

"I was a dancer." A slight pause on my part. "Yes, *that* kind of dancer. " She winked at me, and she was obviously not ashamed about it. "But don't you go spreading that tale around at school. I'd have trouble finding girls to work with me for group homeworks, and even more trouble wading guys away!"

We laughed at her comment, and I assured her that I wouldn't talk about it. Never said anything about *thinking* about it. Like, all the time... When she grabbed the plates she bumped into me and laughed. Her kitchen was quite small compared to the rest of the house, and she had to slide past me. Close. Wonderfully close. "Would you mind bringing the wine and glasses? Take two from the top shelf." I did and joined her around the small table in front of the fire. When she looked up at me, a smile brighter than the burning fire, I swallowed awkwardly. Just like in the comic books. I actually swallowed noisily!

"Hmmm, hungry aren't you? Like what you see?" she said, pointing at the lasagna.

Oh I really liked what I was seeing, but it had nothing to do with the lasagna. "Oh yes, I'm ravenous and everything here looks delicious!" Damn! I was doing it again!

Milla smiled at me but didn't comment. We ate in silence at first, enjoying the food and wine as we were both really hungry. But soon we started talking about each other, the rest of our lives outside school. And we had a really, really great time. When was the last time I had so much fun with a woman? Had I ever had so much fun, had I ever been so at ease talking with a woman before? Except for the body that kept poking me with desire, I was wholly comfortable with Milla.

And I was convinced that she was feeling exactly the same. The way she was laughing easily, enjoying sharing this meal and wine with me, how she even confided me a few personal things... We had had fun eating together two weeks ago, at my office, but this was entirely different. It was as if that good moment had now fully bloomed. The wine was good, the woman exceptionally beautiful: I never saw what was coming.

"I'm really into sports, " she said as if this was news to me. "I like mountain biking, hiking, swimming, tennis and even ice hockey once in a while."

"I had guessed, yes." She looked surprised and I began to explain, "Well, it was quite obvious that you..." and then I realized that I had placed myself in a very bad position. "...that you kept yourself in... in shape. Oh damn it! Why do I always place myself in embarrassing situations with you!"

She laughed with me and touched my fore-arm lightly. "Don't worry, at 28 I take all the compliments I can get!" and laughed again.

"What? I can't believe that there are not dozens of guys lining up at your doorstep." And what the hell was that about touching me?

"Well, do you see anyone at the door?" I couldn't answer. "In fact you're the first guy to come here in three months... And you're my teacher, came here just because I made you starve by keping you at your office! Is that sad or what?" she sighed.

"Well, you have school now, that must take a lot of your time..." I was babbling by now, trying to make her feel better.

But she got up, picking up the emptied plates. From the kitchen she asked:

"Ready for dessert?"

"Sure! What is it?"

"Ah! that's a surprise!"

And for half a second I actually thought that she would come out of there naked, completing her convoluted tactic to have sex with me for a good grade in my class. Of course she didn't. Instead she came back with two wonderful constructions of chocolate.

"Wow! Did you do that too?"

"Yes I did!" she said, a proud smile on her face. "When you're a dancer and don't need a lot of sleep, you have a lot of time on your hands... Among other things I decided to learn how to use a kitchen properly."

"Well, I couldn't thank you enough for that decision! It looks, once more, delicous!"

"And that's not all, " she said, scooting back to the kitchen. "This is the proverbial cherry on the sundae." And she pulled a bottle of port from behind her. "For the chocolate. I'm bet you never tasted anything quite that good.

After we sat down, Milla prepared the first little cup of chocolate for me. As I reached to take it from her hand, her other hand swatted mine away. "Here, taste this..." and she brought the little cup, filled with port, to my mouth. "No no, don't drink it silly, take it all in your mouth in one go..." And I felt her fingers sliding against my lips, even slightly against my tongue. Just as I was closing my eyes to taste and because of her fingers on my lips, I saw her smile sweetly at me. Too sweetly. This girl was up to something, had elaborated this complex plan to have the grade she...

And then the taste of her dessert, the dessert she had made herself, hit my completely by surprise. A storm of strong chocolate breaking apart in my mouth, overfilling with the perfect port, the bitter chocolate melting in the port's sweetness... a match made in heaven. I opened my eyes in surprise: this was incredible! She had been waiting for my reaction, and now that she had it she was grinning brightly.

"Wow! that's incredible Milla! I can't believe this!"

"Want another one?" and with that she filled another of those strange looking cups. And of course, pushed it into my mouth again. Her fingers lingered a bit longer, but her smile was so innocent that I didn't think much about it.

"Oh my God! I can't believe how good this tastes!"

"Thank you very much!"

"Here, let me give you one now..."

I filled the cup and even dared to bring it to her lips. But my boldness was nothing compared to what she did next. One of her hands shot up and held mine against her mouth, the tip of my finger inside her mouth as she was swallowing. My heart suddenly exploded inside my chest and I was paralyzed by her move. When she finished swallowing, she said, in a thin voice:

"Am I making a big mistake now Simon?"

I gulped again, took a deep breath and replied. "You know I can't do this... I'm your teacher and it won't help you—"

"I don't care about my grade Simon." she sighed, still holding my hand in hers, on her lap. "Is that what was holding you back?"

"Well, what else was I supposed to think?"

She smiled softly. "That I hadn't had this much fun with a man since I don't even know how long. That I'm not a young little girl who doesn't know better... And that I really want you, want to be with you."

"Milla, I want you too... Dear Gods you don't know how much. But..."

"But what?"

"I don't know... I think I just can't believe that you want something more from me than sex for a grade..."

"Oh but I do want to have sex with you, professor Simon." she replied with a definitely wicked grin.

And as she pulled her tank top off, then unsnapped her bra, I felt my mouth opening stupidly. Then her breasts, naked and offered freely, were right there in front of me. Big, full and womanly, wonders of flesh that could turn any man into pudding...

"Damn you're a hard nut to crack Simon... I want you and don't give a damn if I pass your class or not. I want to lick that chocolate off you lip, kiss you and hold you in my arms... I want to make love to you Simon, not merely have sex with you. I want to have you, all of you—"

And I stopped her by kissing her. A kiss like nothing else before. She was burning hot in my arms, her flesh dry and warm in front of the fire. Her long blonde hair over her back and my arms, her breasts against my chest, her moans right into my mouth... I was living the fantasy I hadn't even given a chance to *dream* about!

She pushed me on my back on her thick carpet, right in front of the fire like a picture-perfect fantasy. Our kiss resumed, bloomed and exploded until we were both completely veiled beneath her hair. In this blonde shell, something completely unexpected happened. I was so intent at trying to see if she would trick me into sex for grades that I never saw what was really coming. All those smiles, her warm laughter, the way she seemed to be so at ease around me, the invitation here for dinner... She had fallen in love with me at some point, just as I had, and unlike me she had been doing something about it. What a fool I had been, I realized now, kissing this warm, loving woman above me, to try and push her away... I had fallen in love with her to, but my stubbornness had prevented me from realizing it! And now, luck rolling my way, I was going to see just how deep this warmth and love went.

Milla sat up to remove my shirt, turning my eyes into slaves to her breasts. Truly large breasts, definite D-cups, round and smooth in front of my eyes. They nearly met in the center of her chest, then the curves moved gently upwards and downwards. They seemed both smooth and cleanly defined at the same time: you could see a faint line that completely outlined them even at their utmost point, as well as the generous lines that made them exceed slightly outward from each side.

Her pale nipples were large but not indecently so, soft flesh capping her magnificent mounds. They were slightly puffed outwards, her nipples and aureoles distended and ready to be sucked. But as she pulled my shirt above my head, she slapped my hands away from her breasts with a naughty smile. "You haven't even seen all of me yet Simon..." And with that she pulled me up and asked me to sit on the couch. And began to dance.

How the girl would manage to do a tantalizing strip with nothing on but a pair of sweat pants, I had no idea. As she began dancing, cupping her breasts like I would have given anything to do, she was smiling at me again.

"You have no idea how close I came to taking my tank top off in your office this afternoon..."

I was stunned. "What?"

"I was having so much problem focusing on what you were teaching me..." with her hair partly hiding her breasts, she made them swing from side to side, while her hips followed in sync. "I couldn't really focus properly Simon... All I wanted to do was to push you back on your desk and fuck you like you've never been fucked before..."

I couldn't reply: my mouth was open, probably drooling before her words and dance, and my blood had already completely drained from my brain anyway...

"You know what all the girls say about you, don't you?"

She winked at me, before turning around to show me her ass once again. Even hidden underneath the tight pants, I could see that my wildest imagination about this particular ass wasn't doing it any justice. High and perky yet full and generous. Womanly, all woman with those widening hips and round flesh, with those thighs that could probably snap my neck if ever I had the chance of placing my face between them.

"You *do* know what they say Simon?" And now she was moving backwards towards me, moving her ass from left to right, rotating it inwards and outwards...