College Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Err. no, not really..."

"Ooohh, that's why you turned them all down, all those pretty girls..." Milla was now standing between my opened thighs, bending down and up, pushing her ass so close and then so far from me. "They say that they would have done anything to get a grade from you... Not merely handjobs and blowjobs, or stripping for you. Oh no... they would have gone all the way, and more!"

She was laughing, her thumbs fiddling with the waistband of her pants. As the smooth, creamy skin of her ass appeared and disappeared, I could barely understand what she was saying. Her long blond hair were swinging in front of my eyes as her golden skin was being revealed.

"You know Gina, the black-haired girl with the tight little ass?

An image, clear and definite, came to mind; of the day she had come to my office with that mini-skirt, only to bend down at the waist, letting me see her bright red panties... "Uh uhm..." I merely replied.

"Well, she would have gone all the way..." Milla had now pushed her pants just below the great swell of her ass and was now bending forward. As her ass hole and pussy peeked from between those impossible buttocks, she kept talking. "She would have let you take her ass Simon... Wouldn't you have liked that? Did you take a good look at that ass of hers?"

"I don't care about her ass, I want yours!" I shouted.

As she laughed I surprised her by pulling her against me, one of my hands resting under her ass and the other one snaking around her belly to her pussy. She cried out and laughed again, molding herself against my body. Her head was pushed against my neck, her belly arched forward to press her gyrating ass against my cock and hand... And after using her hands to remove her pants completely, she raised them above her head and around mine. Her head turned towards mine as she pulled on mine. Our mouths found each other again and another kiss grew as her pussy was opening to me.

Her clit was completely exposed between my fingers, and I could feel he soft blonde down covering her pussy and mound. As I had seen absolutely no hair anywhere else on her body, except for that great mane of hers, my guess is that she wasn't shaving anything off. I usually like to see nicely trimmed pussies, but I knew that the duckling-smooth curls on her mound was going to change all that.

All the while, the strong muscles of her ass flexing and relaxing against my other hand. Never before in my life had I felt such a wonderful thing as Milla's ass, full and generous while still being so strong! She had the curves of a beautifully soft, full-bodied woman with the muscles of a much leaner girl. And this woman, the best of both worlds, was dancing in my arms, against my body, purring against my mouth. "Oh, we have to get you out of these!" she said, breaking the kiss.

When she knelt in front of me and began unfastening my belt, I nearly came right there. She had deliberately opened her mouth and pushed her breasts together. And she was looking straight into my eyes, the posture of the perfect lover, ready to pounce on my cock. I helped her with my belt, button and zipper and suddenly I was just as naked as she was. I thought I would be dying, that she would begin to suck on my cock. Instead she pulled me up and wrapped her arms around me. Her warmth enfolded me once again and the curves of her breasts, belly, hips and thighs against mine were overwhelming.

"I promise I'm going to suck you off soon Simon, and I'm ready to bet anything you'd like that I'll be the best cock sucker you ever found, but right now I want you inside me..."

My hands moved down to her ass. "I want to be inside you too Milla." I felt like a dumbass, merely stating the obvious.

"Yes..." she whispered in my ear. And then she jumped up in my arms, her ass in my hands, and wrapped her legs around me.

For the first time I had a complete hold on that ass of hers, the ass my subconscious must have been fantasizing on 24/7 without my knowledge. I grabbed it like a madman, squeezing it probably way too hard, but I couldn't control myself. When she moaned, as my fingers were most likely leaving red marks on her flesh, I grinned against her neck.

"Simon, did you know that I had a small dildo inside me earlier? So the two hours we spent together, I had a dildo reminding me that it was *your* cock that I really wanted inside me..." I moaned as she giggled. "I pulled it out when I got here, but I'm feeling way too empty for my taste. So could you—"

I cut her off by pulling her up and away, feeling my cock sliding down to her hole, and by letting her fall back against me. She was dripping wet and fully opened, and my cock didn't have any problem sliding all the way in. We moaned and cried at the same time, barely believing that we were finally joined. I bounced her up and down a few times but soon I walked to the wall behind her and pressed her back against it. When I shifted my feet to brace myself into a wider stance, I felt and heard Milla taking a long, trembling breath. Pulling back from her shoulder I looked at her, locked into her eyes, and pushed all the way inside her again.

With this angle I could go deeper and faster, and her stretched-open pussy was uncovering her clit to my every thrust. Her arms were locked around my neck; her legs around my waist. I had her ass securely in my hand and I was fucking her for all the girls I didn't fuck, as well as for the promise that was growing between us.

Now, with my face buried against her neck, instead of driving freely into her I was pushing up and down against her pussy. It was forcing my cock in and out at an awkward angle, but on the other hand, it allowing my pubic bone to wreak delightful havoc on her clit. Milla was now biting my neck, moaning and screaming my name, asking me to fuck her harder in three different languages.

When I felt her contracting her entire body around mine, I laughed out loud: Milla was already cumming. And indeed her pleasure spilled over and she cried out in ecstasy. I don't think she even realized that I had pulled her off the wall and was now ready to lay her down on the couch. When she opened her eyes in surprise I was between her legs and she just barely saw my mouth opening to make love to her pussy. The pussy that looked like heaven with a cloak of gold.

Surprised in the midst of a fading orgasm, Milla screamed out loud in astonishment as she saw that I was trying my best to trigger a second one so soon. She was grinning and laughing, wrapping her fingers behind my head. I could see that she was already climbing quickly towards another crest of pleasure. Pulling back slightly, I looked up and waited for her to look down.

"You said that you were willing to bet anything?"

"Oh yes... Anything at all Simon. But just keep—"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... I'm going to give you that orgasm of yours Milla. But first, a real bet." And a long, tongue twisting caress on her clit followed. She was moaning again when I stopped. "Tomorrow morning, I bet that I can make you cum faster with my tongue than you can make *me* cum with your mouth. You choose the reward"

"You're on Simon. Just put that tongue back where it belongs..."

Just before I did, I asked: "And what will I get if I win?"

"Hmmm, remember Gina and her tight ass? The one that would have let you fuck her ass?"

I groaned in reply, barely believing where she was going with that question.

"If you win I'll convince her to let you fuck her ass anyway... After the semester ends."

I could barely believe it. "What? you're crazy! She'll never agree!"

"What if I told you that she came here last week for a group homework... and that she *came* here?"

I couldn't think of anything to say, except to dive down into her pussy again and give her the climax she so dearly wanted.

"And I'm so confident... Argh! that's good Simon, keep doing thaaaaat! Uh! ...so confident that I won't loose that I'm not even going to ask you anything if *I* win. So there... Suck me good, damn you!"

And I did. Her pussy was even warmer than the rest of her body, the flames in the hearth completely forgotten. I tasted my share of pussies in my life, but never had I tasted one so delicious: sharp and strong like all of them, but with something different, something that made me *want* to swallow. Tomorrow I was going to get a chance to taste that amazing pussy of hers with those thick large lips, but right now I was smiling into it as she was climaxing.

Her legs were wide open and her hands were gripping the leather couch as if her life depended on it. She was groaning and trembling again, shaken by this second quick orgasm. My tongue was now relaxing, letting her stretch her pleasure for as long as she whished, and my hands were bewildered by her soft skin. Her thighs, belly, ass, breasts, neck and face... I was roaming all over her, caressing and massaging everything I could. And she seemed to revel in my caresses, goosebumps turning up everywhere.

At one point she pushed me away with a small shrill cry, then laughed as she got up from the couch. "My clit's too sensitive now," she said, turning around while holding my hand, asking me to follow her, "but if you take me from behind I'm sure it won't mind..." My eyes were glued to that wonderful ass, so intense and merry, as each of her asscheeks was rising up and falling down with her steps. As I was looking at her while she climbed up the stairs, it was clear that her dance was not over. She was giving me a hell of a show, each of her steps crisscrossing from left to right. Her hips flared out with every stair and she took her time, bending slightly forward for me. Unable to resist I slapped one of her cheeks and wasn't even surprised when her full flesh barely rippled. This was an ass to die for.

As soon as she reached her room she spread her legs and bent at the waist, placing her hands on the bed. The glory that was her ass was right there in front of me, waiting, expecting to be fucked. Her pussy was obvious between her buttocks as the large lips, the faint gold down matted down with her juices, were being pushed out. I walked to her, grabbed one of her cheeks in my large hand and my cock in the other. I slapped her ass a few times, squeezed it to slap her directly on her asshole.

"Done that before?" I asked her in a low voice.

"What do you think..." she replied. "But why don't we wait to see if you're going to get Gina's ass to play with before? Fuck my pussy Simon, stop teasing me..."

She was breathless and I could barely believe that she was still so keyed up after two orgasms. I slapped her unveiled asshole a few more times but angled my cock lower to fuck her again. I spread my own legs and bent down until mythe head of my cock slipped inside her. Teasing her again, I placed my hands on her hips and firmly grasped her ass. I began to make very short penetrations, barely slipping my glans inside her, and Milla began to growl.

"Fuck me damn you! Fuck or I'm going to do it myself!"

"Trash talking, are you?"

"No... come here."

And with that she moved forward and knelt on the bed, pushing her ass forward. I knelt beside her and placed my cock barely inside her again. As soon as I did she began pushing back until she impaled herself completely. She stayed there a few seconds, feeling my cock buried inside her, before beginning to fuck me. Her hands were braced in front of her and she was arching her back upwards with each of her thrusts.

Never before had I been fucked in this position. Looking down at her lean back and wide hips, I stood there gaping, enjoying the sight and feeling of the incredible girl that was fucking me. My hands began roaming again, reveling all over her skin, from her fleshy ass to her hips and breasts. I had fun with her hair, fisting her mane and pulling her head back as she kept fucking herself against me.

Soon, still with my hand locked in the hair at the base of her skull, I began pushing back into her, matching her rhythm. She was too beautiful, so much more beautiful in sex than I could have ever dreamed: lean, tight and sexy all the while having more curves than most rounder women. Her muscles made twin ridges along the valley of her back bone, and those lines where snaking from left to right as I was pumping her with everything I had. And the energy she radiated during sex was like discovering a furnace deep inside those wonderful curves.

The sounds alone could have made me cum: her moans, her dirty words and ideas, the slaps of my thighs against her ass, of the bed creaking under our pounding rhythm. Then again the mere sight of her; all covered in sweat, her hair matted down so sexily over her back and arms, the way she looked at me with her eyes, as if she wanted to die with me from too much pleasure; could have made me cum as well. And then there was her ass, eternally beautiful, grinding itself against me, turning, twisting, thrusting, rotating... When she turned her head to look at me despite my hand holding her head back, I saw that she was ready to cum again and seeing that triggered my own climax.

Without even seeing it coming, I felt myself crossing the point of no return and I knew that we were going to cum together at last. Her eyes opened wide for a second as she realized that I was exploding and she began pushing back against me even harder. Her mouth was wide open and she was breathing hard, riding her newest climax. My balls tightened beneath my cock and I felt my cum streaming up and along my shaft. My entire body was being driven to its limit: my lungs and heart nearly over them. Never in my life have I so intensely fucked someone, nor have I been so intensely fucked. When I felt my cum spraying inside Milla, my mind went blank for a second.

When I returned I felt my orgasm hit me full strength. I came and came, taking revenge for all those masturbations sessions, wasting my seed. To my surprise I felt a wet gush of our juices streaming down my thigh as I kept pumping into her again and again. Milla's head was now pushed down against her bed, her both hands busy in and against her pussy. We were both screaming as we neared a feeling overload.

We crumbled into a sweating, puffing mass of completely sated and spent lovers. When I saw her breasts pushed upwards as Milla was twisted against me, I tried to pull up and suck them. But I was too tired and fell back, breathing hard. Through her own ragged breaths, Mila laughed:

"What? You don't like my breasts?"

"Damn you girl, you're going to be my death!"

And we laughed together on the bed, completely exhausted. A few minutes later we found the energy to share a shower and for the first time I had the opportunity to caress her breasts as I was soaping them. She had swatted my hands away at first, it now seemed so long ago, and after that I had been to busy with her pussy and her ass... When we returned to the bed I was the one that lay my head on her chest, comfortably resting between her two mounds. I fell asleep instantly, never before having been so at peace and contented.

I woke up later in the middle of the night and looked at Milla, sleeping naked beside me. She happened to be on her stomach, her ass seemingly ready for the taking. And the best part was that I had no doubt that if I woke her up by slipping inside her, she would only moan and push back... The mere thought roused my cock from sleep. But I didn't move over her. Instead I though about what had happened so fast, both the sex and the revelations that had accompanied it. I was really falling in love with this young woman. Someone I barely knew but that I felt so close too, so fast! Too afraid of perverse ulterior motives, I hadn't seen what was really going on until it was too late to do anything about it.

I was in love, and in the bed, of one of my students. This was big. This was huge in fact. It could jeopardize my career, my future. On the other hand it could be the best thing that had ever happened to me! Who knew? I would look into the matter tomorrow, as to what happened when a professor's lover was not a 21 year old kid but a 28 year old woman. Was it the same thing or did people understood the difference? And I would have to call Marion, tell her that whatever had barely begun to grow would have to stop. Marion: I hadn't even though about her last evening...

I looked again at Milla's ass and decided that, finally, I couldn't really resist. Silently I spat a few times in my hand and covered my hard cock. She may have been wet tonight, but I doubt she'd appreciate if I tried pushing my cock inside her now, dry as she naturally must be. I may be in an erotic story right now, but basic courtesies are still in order! I pushed inside that burning hot furnace, and the first sound she made as she was waking up was a soft laughter. When she arched her back against my cock and buried me inside her, it was *my* turn to laugh.

P.S. As always I welcome public comments and e-mails.