College Prep Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

"Please, we can't..." she breathed.

"We can't what?" Derek whispered.

"You should go... I don't want to..."

"Don't want to what? Your body says that it wants something."

"No..."

He took her hand and placed it over his hardening cock. "This is what you want," he whispered into her ear. She just moaned, and then squeezed his rod through his pants.

"That's it. Feel it. Feel how hard it is. This is what you do to me. You're a hot, sexy babe and you turn me on."

She groaned again. "But I can't do this. I've never... I'm a... a..."

"A virgin?" He laughed. "Yes, I know. And you can stay a virgin for as long as you want, don't worry." He pulled away from her and stood up. "Open my pants, take it out."

Holly looked up at him in shock at his boldness. But Derek was right. Her body was craving this, though she didn't know why. She'd never been boy crazy, but there was something about Derek that she found difficult to resist. She slid off the couch and onto her knees in front of him. Her hands shook as she opened his belt and pulled down his zipper. He helped her push his pants and underwear down, and his cock popped free, pointing straight out. She gasped. Last night it was dark and she never really got to see it. Now it looked both scary and erotic. She reached up and wrapped her fingers around it, again feeling the silky softness.

"Mmm, that's it. Stroke it," Derek growled.

Holly slowly slid her fingers down to the base and then back to the tip. Derek continued to give her instructions on how to pleasure him. After a few minutes a small drop of pre-cum formed.

"Lick it," he ordered.

She didn't want to. It was dirty and nasty. But her body was alive with feelings she'd never known before. Her nipples were hard and she had to resist an urge to pinch them. And there was a tingling between her legs that she didn't understand.

"Lick!" he ordered again. She leaned forward and flicked the tip of her tongue over the drop of pre-cum. It didn't taste bad, she decided. She leaned in farther and put her mouth around the head and then closed her lips around it.

"Mmm, yes, that's good," he encouraged. She took it deeper into her mouth. It seemed different today, it filled her mouth a little more than she remembered last night. Maybe because he's standing up, she guessed. From the little that she knew about boys she still realized that his penis wasn't very big. She took it even deeper until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She slid it back out, and then repeated this.

Derek growled in appreciation. "That's so good. You are such a sexy babe. Keep sucking on my cock." She continued, though she hated the language he used. She slid her lips up and down his shaft and swirled her tongue along the underside of it. Derek was rocking his hips forward and back in time with her movements. She could feel his cock swell.

Derek grabbed two handfuls of her hair and sped up his hips, pumping into her mouth faster. Holly squealed, trying to break free. But within seconds his orgasm took over. He pulled her head tight against himself as several jets of cum hit the back of her throat. She started to gag but was still unable to get free. She was forced to swallow, but another jet of cum coated her tongue and started to drool out of the side of her mouth and onto her top. Finally spent, Derek released her and Holly fell back, choking.

"Wow, that was really good, babe! Who knew you'd be so good at that!" he beamed.

Holly coughed as she knelt in front of him with her head down. The taste of his cum filled her mouth. And the strange tingling in her body had become much more difficult to ignore. Meanwhile, Derek pulled up his pants and fastened his belt. Just as he was finished the front door opened.

"Who's truck is that outsi..." Holly's mom started to say. But then she saw Derek standing there as her daughter scrambled to get back onto the couch.

"Hello Miss Anders!" Derek said cheerily.

"Oh, hi. Umm, Derek, right?" she asked suspiciously. She recognized him from various school events that she had been forced to endure over the years.

"You got it! It's nice to see you, I hope your evening is going well," Derek said.

Jennifer Anders stared at Derek, and then down at her daughter, who was straightening her clothes and looking flushed. "What have you two been up to? Holly, you didn't tell me you were having anyone over." Jennifer was certain there was a smell of sex in the air.

"I'm eighteen, mommy. I didn't think I needed your permission," Holly replied testily.

"Well, in my house you follow my rules, young lady."

"I'm sorry if I caused any trouble, Miss Anders. We were just watching TV and chilling. It was nice to see you again ma'am. I best be getting going. See you later Holly, I had fun tonight," he said as he winked at her and then headed towards the front door.

"Good night Derek," Jennifer replied tersely.

Once the door closed behind him, Jennifer turned back to her daughter. "Him? That's who you are hanging out with now? And what were you doing when I came in the house? You better not be having sex!

"And what's wrong with him? Besides, I don't need your approval for who I hang out with. And as for what we were doing, I'm sure it wasn't as bad as the stuff you do with Barry!" She spat the name out in disgust. "In the church's eyes you're still married to daddy!"

The last barb hurt, and Jennifer backed away in shock. Her daughter had never said anything to her about how she felt about her mom dating. Holly took the opportunity to get up. "I'm going to my room now," she grumbled.

Jennifer recovered and grabbed Holly's arm. "If these are the sort of people you are going to hang out with, then Monday morning we're taking you to the doctor and putting you on the pill! I won't have some bastard grandchild in my house! Certainly not from someone like Derek James! Or from some horny frat boy when you get to college!"

"Fine!" Holly spat back, then pulled her arm away and walked off.

Once in her room she smirked. Her plan of revenge on her mom was working well. But as she laid on her bed she realized her body was still full of confusing feelings. Her hands drifted up to her breasts. He nipples were hard. Why were they so hard? She had a sudden urge to pinched them, and when she did she groaned as a spike a pleasure rocked her. They had never been this sensitive before. She was a little scared about what was happening to her body. She cupped her breasts, and they felt oddly bigger. That can't be, she thought.

Her thoughts turned to the strange feelings between her legs. She reached down and slipped a hand into her panties and pressed her middle finger against her sex. Another spike of pleasure drove through her. And she was wet! Her finger easily slipped inside. She continued to rub, her finger gliding across her little nub. It was so sensitive.

"No!" she squeaked and pulled her hand out of her pants. This was wrong, masturbation was a sin! "What is wrong with me!" she thought. She'd never masturbated before. She'd kept herself busy with studying and reading, and never allowed herself to have those bad thoughts, never allowed herself to explore those feelings.

"That's it, I'll just read, take my mind off of it," she said. She picked up a book on psychology. She'd been trying to bone up on some of the subjects she planned on taking in college. She tried to read, but it was impossible to get the sinful thoughts out of her head. She could still taste Derek's cum, and the tingling in her tits and pussy just wouldn't go away.

*****

It was Sunday morning at 8am and Holly's mom knocked on Holly's bedroom door. "Are you getting up? We have to leave for mass in an hour!"

Holly groaned. She didn't want to go, not today after what she'd done, and after all the bad thoughts that she was having. She couldn't sit in church with the guilt she felt. "I'm not feeling well this morning. You go without me today, mommy," she called out.

"Are you ok? Can I get you something?" her mom offered.

"No, I'll be fine. It's just that time of month," she lied.

Her mom left for mass at 9am. Holly laid in bed a while longer, but then padded out to the kitchen to find something for breakfast. She ended up toasting a pop-tart, and had just sat on the sofa to eat it when the doorbell rang.

"Damn it, who could that be?" She looked out the peephole and gasped. It was Derek. What was he doing here? He rang the bell again and called out. "Holly! I need to see you! Come on, I know you're home!"

Holly panicked. How did he know she was there? She would normally be at mass with her mommy. His shouting was going to be heard by the neighbors, though, and they'd certainly tell her mommy about it. She had her confrontation with her mommy last night, she wasn't in the mood to do it again so soon. She swung the door open.

"Quiet! What do you want?"

"Oooh, look at you this morning. Looking pretty sexy! And you are home after all! No church this morning?" Holly blushed as she realized she was wearing only a T-shirt and pajama bottoms with no bra. She looked down and saw that her nipples were clearly visible under her shirt. And there was something else. He breasts looked bigger! How had she not noticed when she got up this morning? They pushed out against her T-shirt, forming pert mounds. She gasped and quickly raised her arms up to cover herself. Derek took that opportunity to push his way inside. "I just wanted to see you, make sure you were ok. I bet your mom really laid into you last night."

"Yeah, I guess. But you can't stay. She'll be home from mass in a few minutes!"

"What? I just got here! Don't you want to see me? I know you've been thinking about me," he said with a grin. She knew he was right, but she wanted to slap that grin off his face.

"No, not now!" she blurted out. "Look, my mommy is mad enough, I don't need this today. Now please just leave!" she pleaded.

"Nope. I think I'll stay. I like your mom, she's a lot cooler than my mom. Maybe I'll stay and say hello to her," Derek said. "I think I can win her over with my charm."

"Please! You can't, she doesn't like you..." she let slip out.

"I tell you what. You suck my cock and then I'll leave. That seems like a fair deal to me. And besides, you know you want it. I can see it written all over you. Your body is begging for it," he chided as he ogled her tits.

"What? No!"

"Ok then, have it your way. How is your mom doing today?"

Holly squirmed. She needed him to leave. How dare he say that she wanted it. That wasn't true. But why did her nipples ache so? Why were her boobs getting bigger? And now that he put the thought back in her head she could almost taste his cum. She looked down and saw the bulge in his pants. Almost against her will her hand moved forward and touched it.

"There you go, babe. Go on. I'm ready for you," he said.

Holly glanced back up at his face. Her knees felt weak. She slid down the wall and faced his crotch, her hands on his thighs.

"Go ahead, take it out," he urged.

She slowly opened his belt and pants and pulled his zipper down. She touched his shaft through his underwear, mesmerized by the feel of it. She stroked it. Derek hooked his thumbs in his underwear and pushed them down. His cock popped out and bumped Holly in the chin.

"What the..." she mumbled, confused. It looked bigger today. She wrapped her fingers around it. Her fingers barely circled it, but she was sure that before she could easily wrap her fingers around the whole shaft. Just then she heard a car drive by the house, which reminded her that her mommy was due home soon. She needed to get Derek out of here.

She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head and swirled her tongue against it. She stroked it with her hand as she worked her mouth further down the shaft. It didn't make sense, though. Today it seemed to stretch her mouth open a little more than it did yesterday, and filled her mouth more than she remembered. Was this normal? Still, there was no going back and she needed to hurry. She increased her rhythm and stroked with her hand while she bobbed her head up and down.

Derek spurred her on. "That's it. You love sucking cock, don't you babe? You are a horny catholic schoolgirl, aren't you? Keep sucking. Faster!"

Derek stepped forward, trapping her against the wall so she couldn't back her head away. "No hands! Just that fucking hot mouth!" he ordered. She dropped her hands to his hips and tried to push him away, but he was too strong. He began pumping his cock deeper into her mouth. She choked as it pushed against the back of her mouth and almost cut off her air. He backed up and inch, then pushed forward again. Her eyes began to water as he continued to fuck her mouth.

"Oh yeah babe, that's so good. You want it? You want to taste my cum? I know you do! Get ready for it, here it comes!"

He thrust again and his cock blasted cum against the back of her throat. She tried to squeal, tried to pull away, but all she could do was swallow. More and more blasts filled her mouth and she tried to swallow it to avoid choking. He backed away just slightly. His cock was still pulsing, and cum filled her mouth. "Fuck!" he shouted as he continued to cum. Holly was stunned by the amount of cum, way more than the previous times. She didn't want to make a mess of her clothes so she tried to keep his cum in her mouth, but there was just too much. Globs of it spilled out of her mouth, onto her shirt, and then onto the floor in front of her.

Derek was finally spent, and leaned forward against the wall. "Lick it," he commanded. "Clean me off!" Still in shock, Holly gave his shaft a tongue bath, tasting more of his jism. Finally satisfied, Derek backed away and tucked his cock back in his pants. Then he reached down and cupped her tits.

"You are looking so hot, did I tell you that yet today? Man, what a smoking body you have!" He flicked his fingers across her nipples and then pinched them through the thin cotton. Holly squealed and blushed. Nobody had ever touched her nipples before. She wanted to get away, but the pleasure that spiked through her was so intense all she managed to do was thrust her tits up at him. "Oh yeah, you are one horny girl! But a deal's a deal. I'll go now. But I'll see you soon!"

Derek quickly left and Holly slumped down to the floor. Her body was consumed by strange feelings. "What's happening to me?" she moaned. She cupped her breasts, again shocked by how big they felt. She had an urge to touch between her legs, to somehow quench the fire she felt there. But then she caught a glimpse through the window of her mom's car as it pulled into the driveway.

"Shit!" She started to get up, but saw the puddle of Derek's cum on the floor. She looked towards the kitchen and the paper towels, but there was no time. "Shit!" Holly never swore before, but the word slipped easily out of her mouth. She bent down and mopped up his cum with her shirt tail. Holly dove for the sofa and pulled the throw blanket over herself, and then flipped on the TV just as the front door opened. She could smell Derek's cum as it soaked into her shirt, and prayed that her mommy didn't notice it.

"There you are. How are you feeling? You look a bit flushed." Her mom walked over and put her hand on Holly's forehead. "You are burning up! I think we should take your temperature, maybe you have a fever."

"No! I'm fine mommy. I just need to rest for a while."

"I don't know, maybe when we see your doctor tomorrow we'll ask him about it."

"We! No, you are not going in there with me! I'm eighteen, mommy, I can talk to him myself!"

"Mmhmm, we'll see. Can I get you anything? I see you didn't eat your pop-tart. Are you hungry?" her mom asked.

"No, I'm fine. Maybe I'll go take a shower in a minute," Holly replied.

"Well, ok, but just take it easy and you tell me if you feel any worse," her mom said.

Once her mom left she got up and headed to the bathroom, but kept the blanket wrapped around herself until she got there. She didn't want her mom to see the stains on her shirt, or notice her swollen breasts.

She undressed and turned the water on cold. Maybe that would get rid of these feelings, she thought. But the cold water only made her nipples harden even more, and the jets of water against her skin only increased her frustration. Every inch of her skin seemed more sensitive than before. Frustrated and confused, she finished her shower as quickly as possible.

Once out of the shower, she stood naked in front of the mirror and looked at herself. She cupped her breasts. "This can't be happening!" she moaned. She had never really desired bigger breasts, instead was happy to not draw too much attention to her body. But what were once B-cups now looked like full C-cups. They were firm, with no sagging at all, and topped with nipples that stood out prominently and seemed to be forever hard.

*****

Holly secluded herself to her room most of the rest of the day Sunday, and slept in Monday until after her mom had gone to work. She hadn't heard from Derek since Sunday morning, and she told herself she didn't want to see him anyway. But her mind strayed to thoughts of his cock, the feel of it filling her mouth, the taste of his semen. And even without him around her body still had an aching desire that was getting harder and harder to ignore.

Her doctor's appointment was at noon, and her mom was due home soon to take her. She agonized over what to wear. First she had to squeeze into her bra, which caused her boobs to spill out over the top. She found the loosest shirt in her closet, and added a jacket over the top of it even though it was a warm summer day.

They arrived at the doctor's office, and a few minutes later Holly was ushered into the examination room. She managed to convince her mom that she could go in by herself, though not before her mom had a discussion with the nurse. Once in the room the nurse took her vital signs and then gave her a hospital gown. She told her to undress and put it on and wait for the doctor. Doctor Raynes soon entered, a woman that appeared to Holly to be in her mid-thirties.

"Hello Holly," she said warmly as she looked down at her chart. "What are we seeing you for today?"

"I, umm, I guess I need to go on the pill," Holly stammered. "At least that's what my mommy says."

"I see. And are you sexually active?" Doctor Raynes asked.

"Umm..." Holly wasn't sure how to answer.

"Have you had sexual intercourse?" the doctor clarified tersely.

"No! Of course not!" Holly blurted out, wanting to add that she was a good catholic girl, but held back. Besides, she wasn't sure where oral sex fell in the catholic teachings.

"I see. Are you planning on having sex?"

"No! I'm not that sort of girl!"

"Ok, well, we should perform a pelvic examine first," the doctor said. Even though she hadn't been a doctor for very long, she knew enough not to judge the situation. If the girl wanted to go on the pill, then she wasn't going to stand in her way. "Is there anything that you are concerned about?" Doctor Raynes asked.

"Umm, well... I think my breasts have grown recently," Holly stammered.

"Oh," the doctor said, surprised. "Well, we can perform a quick breast exam first. Lay back on the table please."

Holly nervously laid back on the table. She stared up at the ceiling as the doctor explained what she was going to do. The doctor proceeded to press her fingers firmly against Holly's breasts. In doing so, from time to time the doctor's fingers brushed across Holly's nipples. Holly squirmed as even in this clinical environment the feelings on her nipples shot sensations between her legs. She could feel the wetness as her pussy responded against her will. The doctor finally backed up, seemingly oblivious to the effect she had on Holly. Doctor Raynes was, however, a bit jealous of Holly's perfect breasts, especially compared to her own somewhat smaller and less pert tits.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers