College Prep Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

"Well, everything appears to be normal. If they have grown, I would just attribute it to a late growth spurt, nothing more than that," she said dismissively. "So there's nothing to worry about. Ok, now put your legs in the stirrups please," the doctor ordered.

Holly wanted to argue that her breasts growing a full cup size in a few days wasn't normal. Instead she meekly complied with the doctor's request to put her legs in the stirrups. The doctor moved between her legs and pushed the gown up. When Holly felt the first touch she squeezed her eyes closed and immediately wished the exam was over. Again despite being at the doctor's office she felt her arousal level spike upwards. Soon she felt a trickle seeping out of her and she prayed the doctor wouldn't notice. Minutes passed as she lay there, muscles tensed, trying to think of anything but what the doctor was doing and the affect it had on her. Even so, a couple of times she involuntarily rolled her hips upward. Holly turned red in embarrassment, sure that the doctor noticed.

After what seemed an eternity, the doctor backed away. "Ok Holly, all done. Again, everything is looking very healthy. You can go ahead a get dressed now."

Holly quickly rose and pulled on her panties while still wearing the gown as the doctor wrote out her prescription for birth control pills. "Ok, now hopefully I don't need to remind you that if you do decide to have sex that the pill is no prevention for STD's. So I strongly recommend you practice safe sex and use a condom."

Holly just nodded. All she wanted was to get out of there. Once Holly was dressed the doctor led her back to the waiting room and her mother. "She's perfectly healthy, ma'am. So you're all set."

Once in the car her mom lectured her about not to forget to take the pill every day. Holly just stewed as she looked out the window. She was still mortified at how her body responded when the doctor touched her. Her mom finally dropped her off at her dad's house, where she lived this week. She rushed inside the empty house as her dad was at work, and flopped down on her bed. She checked her phone, but she had no calls or texts. She was almost disappointed that she hadn't heard from Derek recently. But then she scolded herself, that she needed to stay away from him from now on. However, as she lay there her thoughts drifted back to the taste of his cock.

Late in the afternoon her phone buzzed. She saw a message from Derek and she immediately got a knot in her stomach.

'Are you ready for my cock again?'

Holly just stared at her phone, a combination of rage and desire fought within her. She replied.

'Go to Hell!'

A moment later Derek replied;

'Quite possibly. You're at your dad's, right?'

She replied;

'You can't come here! My dad will be home soon, he would kill me if he saw me with you!'

Derek replied;

'I like how you work under pressure tho. I'll be there in 10.'

"Shit!" Holly shouted. But like it or not, ten minutes later the doorbell rang. Holly yanked open the door. "Go away!"

"Oh, now, I know you don't mean it," Derek replied.

"Yes I do! I don't want to see you anymore!"

"Aww, now that's no way to talk to your boyfriend. Now I can just hang out here for a while, or you can come with me. It's your choice," Derek stated.

She knew that he'd get his way. He'd make a big scene with her dad if she didn't go. "Damn him!" she thought.

"Fine," she grumbled. "Where are we going?"

"Just around, don't you worry about it."

They got into his truck and drove around for a while. Derek talked, mostly about nothing important, while Holly stayed quiet. He periodically gazed over at Holly's thighs, and Holly tried to tug her skirt down to cover up as much as she could. Holly finally spoke up.

"Ok, I came with you, but I really need to get home now," she said.

"Ok, no worries. We just need to make one stop first," Derek said. A few minutes later Derek pulled into their high school parking lot. It was almost empty since school was out for the summer. He pulled around to the back lot and pulled into a parking space.

"We aren't supposed to be here!" Holly admonished.

"Oh don't be so uptight. What can they do, expel us? Anyway, I want to show you something." Derek hopped out of the car and walked towards one of the buildings. Holly glared at him for a moment, but when it was clear he wasn't coming back she got out and followed him. He stopped near the wall of the building in a spot that was partially blocked by a couple of tall bushes.

"Ok, so what's so special about this?" Holly grumbled. Derek reached for her hands and pulled her up against her. Holly struggled, but he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. He looked down at her in the fading light.

"Have I told you lately how sexy you are? I think you just get hotter every time I see you," Derek said. Holly weakly struggled to break free while Derek ogled her tits.

"I should really be getting home now," she said weakly.

"Sure, in just a bit." He lowered his hands to her ass and pulled her firmly against himself. She could feel his hard shaft pressing into her. Her body responded against her will, and thoughts of his cock filled her head. Her knees weakened, and she would have slumped to the ground if Derek wasn't holding her. She cursed herself as she once again fell under his spell.

"Please..." she whispered.

"Yes, you will get what you are craving, don't you worry," was Derek's conceited reply, knowing that she was conflicted about whether she was saying please let me go or please let me suck your cock. Derek loosened his grip and placed his hands on her shoulders. He pressed down, encouraging her to drop down to her knees in front of him. She kneeled in what was becoming a familiar position at Derek's feet and looked up at him with a combination of fear and lust.

"Go ahead, you know you want it," Derek chided.

Holly lowered her eyes to his pants. She could see the outline of a bulge in his pants. She slowly raised her hands to his belt and opened it, and then opened his pants and pulled down his zipper. Finally, she pulled his pants and underpants down. She gasped as she saw his shaft. It looked even bigger than before.

"Come on, hurry up. Someone might come by and catch you!" Derek wasn't concerned about that, but knew that Holly would be, and he liked seeing the look of fear on her face as she glanced up at him.

Holly wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked. Within a few moments a drop of pre-cum formed. "Go head, lick it," Derek growled. She reluctantly complied, tasting it on her tongue.

By now Holly had begun to learn what Derek liked. She stroked more firmly and put her mouth around the head of his cock and swirled her tongue. She was rewarded with more of his pre-cum and with a groan from Derek. He began a steady stream of comments while she worked his cock. "That's it, suck on it. Your mouth is made for sucking cock. You are a cock slut, Holly. A big cock sucking schoolgirl. Mmm yeah, that feels good. You love my big rod filling your mouth, don't you? You want to taste my load. You want to swallow it all. You are a cum loving slut."

The words stung. She wanted to tell him he was wrong, that she didn't like doing this. But her body was saying otherwise. Her nipples ached, and her panties were soaked with her own juices. Part of her did want this, wanted the feel of him inside her mouth, wanted to taste his cum, wanted... more. Another part of her knew it was wrong, that she should get up and run away. Instead of getting up, however, she drove her head forward and took as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could. She felt him tense and she knew his orgasm was near. Desire coursed through her body. She wanted to touch herself, strip off her clothes and rub her pussy. Thoughts flooded her head of Derek's big cock pressing at the entrance of her sex. She involuntarily rocked her hips forward as if his cock was really at her entrance. She groaned in need but also in anguish at having such impure thoughts.

"Oh yeah, that's it, keep going," he breathed. "Do you want to know where we are? This is the back wall of the chapel, and right on the other side of this wall is the altar." He grabbed her head and pulled her onto his cock. The tip pressed against the back of her throat. She struggled to breath.

"So basically you are sucking my cock just a few feet from that altar. And now you are going to drink from my cup!" Derek growled, and a second later his cock erupted. The first three blasts went straight down Holly's throat. She started to gag, and Derek pulled out. His cock wasn't finished, though. Two more jets of cum landed on her lips and chin. Derek grabbed his cock in his hand and stroked. A blast landed in her hair, and another on her forehead, and two more across her nose before Holly could react and try to escape the barrage of cum. Her efforts only resulted in the next jets of cum that spewed from his cock landing on her top. Holly squealed in horror and shock at the amount of cum that showered her face and body.

His cock finally was spent and she was about to yell at him as she tried to figure out how to clean up all of him cum from her face, but just then a security guard in a golf cart pulled into the far end of the parking lot where Derek's truck was parked.

"Ok babe, time for us to go," Derek said calmly. Holly panicked when she saw the lights of the golf cart. She was covered in cum with no time to clean up. Out of desperation she scooped the cum off her face and licked it off her fingers as she rushed towards his truck. She wanted to curse him, but the first priority was to not get caught looking like this.

She made it to his truck, only to see Derek casually strolling in her direction. "Come on! Hurry up!" she shouted.

He finally reached the truck and unlocked it just as the headlights of the golf cart panned across them from fifty yards away. They got in and he started the engine. But instead of putting it in reverse, he looked over at her.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" she shouted.

"Seat belts," he chimed.

She glared at him but then quickly pulled her seatbelt around herself and fastened it. He finally nodded in approval and pulled away as the security guard pulled up next to them. Derek just waved as he drove away. Holly hid her face for fear that the guard might recognize her.

As they pulled out onto the street Holly dug through her purse. All she found was one crumpled tissue. She did her best to wipe the remaining cum from her face and hair but it was a hopeless task. "Damn you!" she said when she had finally calmed down and she assessed the damage. Her makeup was streaked, there were still remnants of cum in her hair, her top had several large wet cum stains, and her knees were dirty and red from kneeling on the ground. "Look at this mess! How am I supposed to go home looking like this?" Derek reached over and put his hand on her bare thigh. She swung her legs away from him. He just laughed off her rejection.

"I think you look damned hot! That was the best blowjob yet, babe!"

Holly stewed in anger while Derek drove her home. Her anger helped somewhat with her attempts to ignore the fire that still simmered between her legs. He pulled up in front of her house, but before she could get out he grabbed her hand. He reached over with his other hand and cupped her tit. "Yep, fucking sexy as hell!" He located her hard nipple poking through her top and pinched. Holly squealed at the sudden pain but also felt a tremor further down.

"Stop it!" She yanked her hand away from his, opened the car door and jumped out without looking back. Derek smiled as he watched her ass bounce as she hurried to the house.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers