College Prep Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

Holly didn't answer.

"Do you need a reminder of how much you loved it yesterday? Do you want to see the video again?" When Holly still didn't answer, Derek spoke again. "Ok, I guess you don't want your treat after all..." This stunned Holly out of her silence.

"Please, I do," she whispered.

"Then say it. Say that you want me to give you my big treat."

Holly hesitated again. They both knew what he was referring to, and so probably did anyone standing within earshot. "Yes... I want your big treat," she whispered.

"What? Speak up a bit, babe," he said as he taunted her.

Holly took a deep breath. "I want you to give me your big treat," she said more clearly, her face burning with embarrassment.

"Very good. Now let's go pay for these and get out of this store," he said as he pulled her up from the stool.

The trip through the line to the cashier was just as difficult as it was at the last store. She knew everyone was staring at her, and there was nowhere to hide. She just tried to keep her head down and avoid eye contact. They reached the register and she couldn't suppress the squeak that escaped her throat when she recognized the clerk. Her name was Janet, and they knew each other from school. Janet had also just graduated. She and Holly were in a number of classes together throughout junior high and high school. Janet also got very good grades, and one point years ago the two of them were actually friends. But during freshman year they had some pointless argument over who got the best grade on a math test. Ever since then the two of them rarely spoke to each other and Holly had made it her mission to get better grades than Janet.

"Oh, hey Derek," Janet said. Then she looked in the empty shoebox that they carried up there. "Where's the shoes?"

"She's wearing them," he said, pointing at Holly. Janet looked over at her. At first she didn't recognize Holly. And then her eyes flew open. She took a few seconds to recover from the shock of seeing this normally prim and proper girl dressed up like a hooker.

"Oh hey Holly, I didn't recognize you. You're looking, umm, good," Janet said. Holly mumbled thanks but didn't look up. Janet stared at Holly a little longer, her eyes drawn to Holly's cleavage. She finally tore her eyes away and looked back at Derek.

"Umm, I need to check to see if the shoes match the box," she said to Derek.

"Oh, now, I don't think that's necessary. You can trust us, we're all Sacred Hearts graduates, aren't we?" He smiled at her and reached over the counter and touched her forearm as he was speaking. Janet blushed and couldn't keep eye contact with Derek.

A flash of jealousy raced through Holly at the spark she saw between them. She wanted to slap her, or yell at him, anything to stop his flirting. But she quickly realized that this would bring even more attention to her, so she kept her head down and her mouth closed.

"Well, just for you, Derek," Janet seductively replied as she covered his hand with hers for a few seconds. "And Holly, of course," she added as she looked back at her. Holly cleared her throat loudly and glared at Derek. Derek ignored her, but finally pulled away from Janet and took out his wallet.

When the shoes were paid for Janet wrote something on the receipt that Holly couldn't see and then handed it to Derek. "Hope to see the two of you around. Call me some time, Derek," she said as she gave another glance over at Holly. Holly fumed and turned to leave. As she walked past Janet she mouthed, "Bitch."

She found herself once again walking out in the open space of the mall. After her anger dissipated she realized that she was out in public, scantily dressed, being paraded around by Derek in her very inappropriate for the mall dress and high heels. All she had on was the dress, her bra, and the shoes. And she didn't trust Derek enough to think he wouldn't ask her to remove her bra next, a thought that both scared her and caused her pussy to drip. She clung to Derek's arm, mostly just an attempt to hide herself from all the people's stares.

She could feel a trickle of her juices as it dripped down the inside of her thigh and dried. "Can we go now?" Holly pleaded.

"Of course not! We're just getting started! Come on, this way," he said as he bound up the escalator. Holly refused to keep up with him, and instead stood on the step with her arms folded as she rode up to the second level of the mall. As she neared the top she heard some snickering behind her and glanced back. A couple of boys were riding up the escalator behind her. Too late she realized that they were staring up underneath her too short dress. Holly paled and then quickly hopped up the last few steps to the top where Derek was waiting.

They made their way to the salon, where Derek greeted the female receptionist.

"Hi there, Nikki," he said as he read her nametag before addressing the thirty-something dyed blonde woman. Nikki looked up, at first with a bored look on her face. But when she saw Derek she straightened up.

"Hi, umm, can I help you?" Nikki asked.

"Yes, I think you can. My lady here needs to have her nails done. I'm hoping you can get her in right away," Derek said.

"Umm, I don't know. We're kind of booked up today," Nikki responded.

"Are you sure? Maybe there's something you can do." Derek leaned in close to her. "I'd really appreciate it," he said in a low sultry voice as he put his hand on her shoulder. A tingle went down Nikki's spine and ended its journey between her legs. Nikki squirmed in her seat at the feeling that she hadn't felt in months, if not years.

"I... umm... let me see what I can do..." Nikki stammered. Meanwhile, Holly fumed as she watched Derek flirt with another woman. "Umm, maybe Bian can squeeze you in." She called out to Bian, who came up to the desk. It was clear she was about to lay into Nikki, but then she took a look at Derek and then at Holly. She stared at her for several moments until Holly began to feel uncomfortable. Nikki started to speak but Bian shushed her and spoke to Derek.

"What would you like today?" Bian asked Derek. Holly's anger rose again at the assumption that Derek was in charge.

"Let's begin with gel nails and your brightest flaming red color. And then her toes need to match, if you'd be so kind," Derek told her.

"Very well. You go now, I will finish her. Come back in an hour," Bian told him bluntly. Derek smiled.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you for taking care of her," he said politely and walked away.

"This way please," Bian said to Holly.

Holly looked back at Derek, but he had already turned to leave. She reluctantly followed Bian to her station.

As Bian worked on Holly's fingernails Holly sat nervously. She could swear that Bian stared at her big breasts every chance she got. Holly wanted to cover herself up, but of course had nothing to cover herself with. Bian gave curt orders to Holly every so often, but otherwise didn't speak. Holly wondered what she thought of her. She probably saw Holly as some stupid spoiled American teenager. She wanted to tell her that this wasn't her, that she was very smart, that she was the valedictorian of her high school graduating class, that she had a full scholarship awarded to her. But as she sat there dressed as she was she knew that nobody would believe such things. And on top of that with the way that Bian deferred to Derek and ignored Holly, Bian probably figured Holly was just a bimbo toy that wasn't worth talking to.

Her fingernails finally finished, Bian pulled out the footrest and instructed Holly to remove her shoes and lift up her feet. After she took off her shoes she realized that Bian would be able to look right up her short dress from her position at Holly's feet. Holly put her hands between her legs and tried to squeeze her dress down between her legs to cover herself.

"No!" Bian shouted at her. "Don't touch with your nails until they are dry!"

Holly jumped at her abrupt order and put her hands back on the armrests. She cringed as she looked at her long bright red nails in contrast with her pale skin and wondered how she'd explain this to her mommy and daddy. She squeezed her thighs together as best she could, but Bian grabbed her right foot causing Holly to part her legs again slightly. Holly groaned in embarrassment. While Bian worked on her feet Holly could swear that Bian now looked up Holly's skirt every chance she got. Bian started to massage the bottom of Holly's foot.

"You like a massage first?" she asked, but continued without waiting for an answer.

"No, I just..." Holly started to reply, but stopped when she felt the soft yet strong fingers on her sole. She squirmed, not used to anyone touching her feet. Bian alternated between a deep massage and a light touch with her fingernails that bordered on tickling. Inexplicably Holly began to feel moisture again seep from her sex. She twisted in her seat and felt lightheaded. She suppressed a groan, and wished that Bian would stop. Bian seemed to study Holly's face as she continued the massage. She watched Holly's reaction when different pressure points in her soles were manipulated, and focused on particular ones that had the response she was looking for. She switched to Holly's left foot and continued the massage.

Holly's skin flushed as her desire rose. "What is wrong with me?" she thought. "This can't be happening!" Still, as Bian found the pressure point she was looking for Holly felt the muscles of her pussy contract. This time she couldn't contain the groan that came from deep in her throat. She tried to pull her foot away but Bian held her firmly. She squeezed her eyes closed as she felt more moisture leak out of her pussy and onto the chair. She again tried weakly to pull her foot away. She knew she was close to an orgasm, and would die of embarrassment if it happened here while Bian was watching.

Suddenly the fingers were gone. Holly slowly opened her eyes to see Bian getting the nail polish ready. Holly was breathing hard and had a sheen of perspiration on her forehead, but Bian acted as if nothing was unusual. The rest of the appointment was without incident, which gave Holly some time to recompose herself. Even so, when she got up from the chair she was afraid to look back to the wet spot she had surely left behind. She kept her head down, which caused her to grimace when she saw the bright red toenails on her feet.

Derek was waiting at the front desk. As they were getting ready to leave Bian spoke to Derek.

"Now you send her back to me any time she needs a touch up. I will give her special attention," Bian said. Holly blushed as Bian looked at her with piercing eyes and a wicked smile.

Once again back out in the mall, Holly walked a little more slowly. Her body was in constant turmoil and desire radiated from her sex at the slightest trigger. Derek put his hand around her waist and let it slide down her hip and to the top of her ass. She nearly stumbled as a jolt of electricity flowed between her legs when Derek pinched her bottom. Holly didn't even bother to ask if they could leave now, all her focus was on walking without stumbling and on the feelings raging in her sex. She just followed Derek and waited for his next instruction.

"I'm hungry. We'll grab something in the food court," he stated curtly. As they neared the food court Holly knew she was in trouble. The area was very crowded. Besides now exposing her body to even more people, she realized that it was even more likely she would run into people that knew her.

Derek pointed to an open table and told her to grab it while he got in line for pizza. As Holly sat there, she heard some sniggering off to her left. She looked over and saw the same two boys from the elevator staring at her as they joked to each other. Holly couldn't hear what they were saying, but she had a good idea it had something to do with her slutty look.

Derek walked up with the food, and the two boys finally turned away. Holly kept her head down through lunch so she didn't see anyone else she recognized, and hoped nobody noticed her either. Derek was strangely quiet while they ate, and Holly debated asking him what was wrong. The silence was nice for a change, however, and she wasn't sure if she cared what his problem was. Once they finished eating they headed out of the mall towards where Derek had parked.

Back in the truck, Derek finally spoke as they sat in the parking lot.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he barked.

Stunned, Holly stared back. "What are you talking about?"

"I can't believe it! I treat you to the mall, buy you clothes and shoes. And you, so prim and proper, I thought you knew how to treat people better!" he argued.

"What are you talking about?" she repeated.

"I'm talking about the way you treated Janet. You think you're better than her, little miss valedictorian? You think she's the bitch? Yes, I saw what you did when you walked past her."

"No, I don't... it was just..." Holly stammered.

"I don't want to hear your excuses. You know I can have any girl I want. That shit I told you yesterday is all true, whether you believe it or not. And I now have a unique power to understand what women want. But I choose to be with you, and this is how you behave!"

Holly got her nerve and spat back at him, "How I behave! How I treat people! And what about how you treat me? Making me wear these slutty clothes, parading me around, touching me... you know where... in public! And flirting with every girl you meet! Tell me how this is the right way to treat people!"

"It's the right way to treat you! Haven't you felt more alive in the last week than you ever have? Tell me you haven't discovered feelings in your body that you never knew existed." Derek reached over and ran his hand up the inside of her thigh. "Tell me you aren't turned on by all of these things. The anger, the embarrassment, the feeling that you are losing control. You feel more alive now than you ever did when your nose was stuck in a book!" Derek's fingers reached her sex, and slid one finger easily inside her. Holly gasped. "Tell me you aren't turned on right now by the way I touch your body."

"No... I..." Holly stammered. Her body quickly responded to his finger as it slowly stroked in and out of her pussy. "I'm not..." Holly groaned in defeat as the pleasure took control. Derek suddenly removed his finger and wiped it off on her thigh. Holly looked over to him in confusion.

"Your turn," he said. "Use your fingers, touch yourself."

Holly gulped. She couldn't, this was wrong.

"This is your chance to redeem yourself," he told her. "I want to see you touch yourself, give yourself pleasure. If you don't want to do it, then I'll just take you home and we'll call it quits. I'll just have to remember you from your pictures and video. You know, I'm sure Crystal would like to hang out with me."

That last comment hurt Holly. But here was her chance to be rid of him. Rid of his games, the embarrassment, the... the pleasure. Rid of his big cock. "Damn it!" she thought. And those pictures and video! He wouldn't share them with anyone, would he? But touch herself? Here? And yet somehow just thinking about doing it was having an effect on her. She could feel the moisture between her legs. How did he know these things had this sort of impact on her when she didn't even know it herself? She put her hands on her thighs and looked out the window to the cars and people around them. She slowly slid her fingers towards her sex. She couldn't look at Derek while she did it. Her pussy tingled in anticipation. Her fingers finally reached her sex and she began to rub her hand in slow circles. Holly groaned.

"That's it babe. You are so hot," Derek breathed.

Despite her embarrassment his words spurred her on. She dipped a finger inside herself and felt how wet she was. A second finger was added to the first and she thrust her hips forward to meet her invading fingers.

"Oh yeah babe, just like that. Fuck your pussy with your fingers."

Holly sped up her movement, the sound of her fingers squishing in and out of her pussy and the smell of her sex filled the cabin of the truck.

"That's it. You are a fucking sexy babe. You love this. Think about how much better my cock will feel inside you." Holly groaned again as her orgasm built.

"Now you just keep that up, babe," Derek said. "But you do not have permission to orgasm, do you hear me?" he said as he turned her face towards his. Holly looked at him blankly. "Listen, if you orgasm then you won't get my big cock in your pussy today, you understand?" Holly slowly nodded. Satisfied, Derek put the truck in gear and pulled away.

The ride was a blur to Holly. While just moments before she was horrified by the idea of touching herself, especially in the fairly exposed cabin of Derek's truck, now that she was playing with her pussy she found it difficult to stop. Her pleasure rose higher and higher as she discovered her most sensitive spots. She pushed two fingers in and out of her love hole as her cream seeped down between the crack of her ass and onto the back of her dress. She pulled her fingers out and discovered her sensitive clit. A spasm jolted her pussy and she squirmed in her seat. Derek glanced over at her.

"Remember, no cumming," he warned ominously. "But don't stop either."

Holly slowed her fingers. She glanced out the window as they stopped at a stoplight. Another taller truck was stopped next to her, the and the man in the passenger seat glanced over at her. The man couldn't see her hands, but he did see a beautiful young woman with a distressed look on her face and big tits squeezed into a tight dress. Holly quickly looked away.

She didn't even ask where Derek was taking her, she just focused on avoiding the orgasm that threatened to overtake her. After a ride lasting about fifteen minutes but felt like an hour, Derek pulled into the circular driveway of a very large house.

"Welcome to my humble abode, babe," he said as he got out of the truck. Holly quickly pulled her dress down as best she could. She was flush from sexual need, and when she got out of the truck she stood on wobbly knees that weren't helped by the high heels she still wore. Derek took her hand and let her into the house.

"Hello Mrs. Davis!" Derek said cheerfully when they entered the kitchen. "Holly, this is Mrs. Davis. Mrs. Davis, this is Holly."

"Hi," Holly squeaked as Mrs. Davis reached out her hand in greeting. Holly hesitated as she realized her fingers were still sticky with her pussy juice. But good manners won out and she reached forward and quickly shook Mrs. Davis' hand.

"Hello Holly, nice to meet you," she said and then turned to Derek while she glanced at her hand as she wiped it on her apron. "I'll be done here in a few minutes, I just need to finish cleaning the kitchen and then I'll be out of your way," the housekeeper said. She looked at Holly again and tried not to show the disgust she felt at how this young woman presented herself. Kids these days, completely out of control, she thought.

"Thanks Mrs. Davis," Derek said and led Holly up the stairs towards his room. Derek had barely shut the door when he spoke to Holly.

"On your knees, babe, and suck my cock. You've got me so worked up I can't wait another second!"

Holly was momentarily shocked, but the thought of seeing his massive cock was enough to spur her into action. She quickly dropped to her knees and worked to open his belt and pull his pants down. His bulging cock stretched his underwear and Holly ran her hand over it.

"Yeah babe, I know you love it. Take it out," he told her.

Holly stretched his underwear out over his rod and pulled them down. His cock was nearly fully hard, and Holly wrapped both of her hands around it.

"Now show me what you've learned. You've got one more test to pass or you won't be getting your big treat today. You've got 60 seconds to get it down your throat," Derek said.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers