College Prep Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Please, I'm not ready..." she whined.

"Tick tick," he said as he looked at his watch.

She paused for only a few more seconds before making up her mind. She should have refused, she knew. She could just walk away. But her body had been craving this all day, and now with his shaft only inches from her face she couldn't resist. In some far corner of her mind she wondered at how she went from a virgin just yesterday to now craving being filled up by his big rod. But there was no time now to dwell on such thoughts. She opened her mouth and bathed his cock with her tongue.

"That's it, babe. You can do it. Take all of it," Derek encouraged.

Once his cock was covered in her saliva, Holly took it into her mouth. When it hit the back of her throat she choked and immediately pulled back, seeming to have forgotten this new skill that she had learned. She took a breath and tried again. This time was barely any better. She tried again, this time pushing harder, but only gained another inch before she had to back off. She knew that she was running out of time. She wanted to plead with him that this wasn't fair, but figured he wasn't going to give in and her pleas would use up what remained of the sixty seconds.

She took another deep breath and did her best to relax her throat. She rammed herself on his shaft and was able to get another inch inside her. But there were two more inches to go. Derek started to count down.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six,"

She pulled back, then rammed forward again in desperation. She got a little more, but another inch remained.

"Five, four, three, two..."

Holly wrapped her arms around his legs and pulled herself forward. She nearly choked again, but ignored her body's demand to pull back and instead pushed her head onto his cock with all her strength.

"Wow, babe, look at you," Derek said as he looked down at Holly. His fat cock stretched her mouth and her eyes watered, but she had successfully got the whole thing down her throat. But she couldn't breath and felt like she was about to pass out, so after a few seconds she backed away and gasped for air. She looked up at him and hoped for some sort of praise or recognition for having met his latest demand.

"You need more practice," he said flatly. "Now do it again. Next time I'll only give you 50 seconds."

For the next several minutes Holly worked on sucking his big cock and taking it down her throat. Without her realizing it, Holly's right hand moved between her legs and began rubbing her pussy in what now seemed natural to her. Each time she buried his cock in her throat she felt her pussy spasm in need. Her fingers were quickly coated with her cream.

"That's my sexy babe. Just can't get enough of my cock," Derek commented.

Eventually satisfied with Holly's progress, Derek pushed her away. He kicked off his shoes and pants, pulled off his shirt, and laid down on his back on the bed. He propped his head up with a pillow and looked over to Holly.

"Give me a little striptease, babe."

Way beyond considering resisting his demands, Holly stood. She swayed her hips slowly while Derek watched. She turned around and bent slightly at the waist, which caused her dress to ride up and put her sex on display. Holly stood up straight again, and slowly pulled the dress up. She wiggled her hips as the dress rose higher, and finally pulled it up and over her head. With her back still to him, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. The straps fell off her shoulders and the cups dropped down. She lowered her arms and dropped the bra onto the floor.

Holly hesitated. What the hell was she doing? This wasn't her, was it? Was she really dancing like a slut in front of Derek? Was she really going to let him fuck her again? She glanced over her shoulder at him. He lay there, his hard cock exposed and waiting. She felt her pussy ache in desire. "Damn it!" she thought.

"Shake that ass for me," he ordered.

Holly glared at him for a moment, but then awkwardly wiggled her butt. Derek smiled as he watched her round ass cheeks jiggle.

"Turn around, babe," he breathed.

Holly slowly turned, her hands covering her large melons.

"Drop your hands. Show me those fucking amazing tits."

Holly looked down at her breasts as she dropped her hands to her sides. She felt exposed, but also incredibly turned on as Derek gazed at her naked body.

"Come here," Derek ordered.

Her legs wobbly as she still balanced on the high heels, she stepped towards him. Once she was in reach, he grabbed her hand and pulled her up onto the bed, and directed her to straddle his body. He reached up and cupped her tits.

"Fuckin' unbelievable, that's all I can say. You are so fucking hot," he said. Holly blushed. She felt his hard shaft between her legs, and without thought she dropped her body down and pressed her sex against it.

"That's it. Feel how hard I am for you," he said.

Holly ground her pussy against his shaft. Her juices soon coated his cock.

"Go on, do it," he ordered. Holly hesitated. She was on top of him, and now he wanted her to ride his cock. This time she wasn't going to be passively getting fucked, it was her initiating it. One more of her justifications for how it wasn't really her fault that these things happened was being taken away from her.

She slid her wet slit along his rod and felt the head as it pressed against her opening. She held her hips there, with his cock at her entrance. She hoped he would grab her and impale her with it, but he just waited, unmoving. Holly groaned. It was no use, she had to feel his cock inside her again. She turned her hips and then slid down. The fat head parted her lips and slipped inside.

"Oh fuck," Holly cried as her pussy was stretched open and a wave of pleasure washed over her. She slid down further and took more of his cock. She looked down at Derek, who was calmly watching her. She looked away, unable to hold his gaze. She could imagine what she looked like to him, a wanton slut riding his cock. It felt too good to stop, however, and she slid further down until he was buried completely inside her. She ground herself against him, pressing on her sensitive clit. Another wave of pleasure rocked her as she felt her orgasm fast approach.

She lifted back up slowly, and dropped down onto his cock again. Her pussy contracted at the intense feelings. She rose back up again more quickly, and dropped back down with a grunt. She picked up her pace, and within moments was on the edge of the massive orgasm that she'd been denied the whole day.

"That's it, fuck my cock, babe. Fuck me hard, let me see you cum. Let me feel your tight pussy squeeze my rod," Derek said. The dirty talk spurred Holly on, and after several more thrusts she dropped her pussy down onto his cock and her orgasm overtook her. She cried out as her body shook and her juices flooded around his shaft. All the while Derek lay beneath her and gazed up at her face, contorted with pleasure.

When she finally recovered, she began to move her hips again. Her clit was more sensitive, and each brush of it against his pelvic bone sent new shockwaves through her body. But her body was ready for more and soon she was sliding her pussy up and down his cock. She settled on a steady pace, her pleasure slowly rising toward the peak once again. Derek reached up and tugged on her nipples, which sent new shockwaves straight to her sex. She groaned with each thrust of her hips.

After a few short minutes she was on the brink of another orgasm. Derek pinched her nipples hard, and the pain quickly translated into pleasure that pushed her over the edge. She screamed out as more cream flooded her pussy. She bounced up and down on his cock frantically as wave after wave of her orgasm continued. Finally spent and panting from the exertion, she dropped down on top of Derek, her tits pressed up against his chest.

Derek gave her little time to rest, however, as he soon took control. He grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands and began to thrust his cock in and out of Holly's wet hole. Soon he was fucking her at a vigorous pace as he pulled out almost completely before ramming his cock to the hilt back inside her pussy, the room filled with the sound of his hips slapping against her ass. Despite her prior two orgasms, Holly almost instantly felt another orgasm rack her body. She couldn't believe his stamina as he continued to pound in and out of her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cried repeatedly. She finally felt his cock stiffen further, and a moment later felt jet after jet of his hot cum fill her pussy. This pushed her over the edge once again. She screamed out as her eyes rolled back and her body shook. She clawed at his shoulders with her red fingernails as he continued to fill her pussy with his hot cream.