College Pussy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah quickly shuddered against my tongue, muffled from crying out in orgasm because my cock was in her mouth. She briefly pulled away from my cock as her orgasm ripped through her body. The way she was shaking, I was actually glad she had pulled out as I did not want her to accidentally bite down on my dick with her teeth. She recovered and returned her mouth to my cock, just in time to have me buck up and spill my seed into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all, but some cum came out of the corners of her lips and crawled down her chin. I finally stopped and she rolled off of me, allowing us both to recover from our sexual escapades.

After a long break, in which I went to get us a couple of beers and a chance to relax, we settled back into bed for a leisurely fuck, missionary style. I couldn't help but stare into her eyes as she looked back at me. I was fucking this young thing, just like I had been doing to her mother in Omaha the last few days. I was also fucking with her head, acting like I cared so much, when I had been fucking her roommate and now her mom at the same time. My brain and what little heart I had kept telling me that I needed to end this soon, but my dick was saying NO, KEEP GOING, as I thrust in and out of Leah. We both finally climaxed again and rolled off to sleep, my arms around this sweet, innocent young thing whom I'd deflowered exactly 13 days ago.

__________________

After a morning wake-up fuck that ended with me fucking Leah's ass doggy style, we proceeded to the shower to clean up and rinse away our remnants of the previous night's activity. Leah had to get to class and I had to make an appearance at work, but before she left, I got a chance to give the surprise I had promised. When she pulled it from the bag, she looked at it and asked what it was.

"It's called a Silver Bullet. You can use it on yourself when we're not together. You flip this button and it vibrates for you. You can figure out what to do from there. Please tell me that you don't already have one."

"No, no, it's great," she replied. "I'd rather have you, but this will do when you're away or I have to go over to my parents. Speaking of that, I'll be around tonight but I have to go back over to their house for another family get-together Saturday and Sunday. My mom is coming home from her trip to Omaha and Dad wants to celebrate together. I wish you could come with me."

"Me too," I lied. That would sure make for some interesting dinner talk. "But we have tonight, and you'll be back Sunday. Now be sure you take that with you Saturday night so you can call me."

"You're so naughty," she said. "I can't do that, my mom might see it. She would probably die. I bet she hasn't seen one of these ever or had sex since I was born the way her and Dad act."

I kept from laughing out loud and said, "Surely she doesn't go through your stuff when you come home. Just hide it in your purse, it's small enough when you take it out of the package. I even got you some Energizer batteries so it won't go out on you."

"Okay, okay, I'll take it. You just better hope I don't get caught. I gotta go, see you tonight. I have a late group meeting, but I'll be back here around 7:30 or so."

"Sure thing," I said, kissing her goodbye. "I'll be here."

__________________

I lounged around for another hour or so before getting myself together to head into the office. Since I wasn't scheduled to be back today, I really didn't have to go in but thought it would be nice to show my face for a few hours. I was just ready to head out the door when it opened and in walked Kelly.

"Did you enjoy the show last night?" she asked. "And nice present for Leah. Better have something for me since I'm the one doing all the work."

"Tell you what," I replied. "You tell me what the hell happened to get Leah down between your legs and if I believe it and like it, I'll see what I have lying around here for you."

"This was actually your doing," she said. "I was sitting at home Wednesday night, pissed off that you stood me up, although I guess if you're in Omaha or wherever the fuck ever, I can't hold that against you. Anyway, I was getting a little high, feeling no pain and was about to crash in my room. I was in there listening to music, about to drift off, when I had to go pee really bad so I got up to go to the bathroom. Well, I guess Leah had got home from class and she was in her bedroom. The door was shut, but she sounded like she was half-crying, half moaning, so I went to piss then poked my head in her door to see what was up. She was under the covers acting really weird and so I asked her what the hell she was doing. She went on about trying to call you, but she had lost the number and couldn't get ahold of you. Said you two had talked the last couple of nights doing the phone sex thing. She was frustrated because she couldn't get ahold of you and was horny but had never really played with herself. Then she started crying, saying she couldn't believe she was telling me all this and I must think she was nuts. So I asked her if she was really in bed naked and she said she was just from the waist down. Like I said I was kinda high and I had fooled around with some girls before, usually when a guy had two of us together, but I'd never gone down on a girl. I guess I thought to myself, she's horny and I'm high and curious, so I just pulled off the covers and went down on her. She squirmed and tried to pull away at first but once I licked her clit, she settled down and let me go to town. I ate her for about ten minutes and she came twice, the second time like gangbusters. It wasn't that bad for me, actually. I was turned on, but she rolled over after her second orgasm and began to cry again. I pulled the covers over her and went back to my room. I got a dildo and I knew what to do with it. I took care of myself."

I was hard as a rock from hearing her story. But I was also still curious. "That doesn't explain what she was doing in your room last night."

"Oh, yeah. Well, she ignored me all day Thursday and I got kinda pissed cause she was the one that got to come twice and didn't do anything for me. She seemed ungrateful. I was getting ready to go out and got out of the shower. I was in my room putting lotion on my legs when she walked in to return some CD or something she had borrowed but didn't say shit to me. So I said to her, time to return the favor roomie, pulled off my towel and lay down on the bed. She turned around and said what and then looked at me spread eagle. She said there was no way she could do that never. I then looked up at her and told her that if she didn't, I would not only tell you what we had done, but I would also have a nice long talk with her mother. She damn near went white and started bubbling on about how she hadn't asked me to do anything last night and she just couldn't do what I'd done to her. I told her what's good for the goose is good for the gander and that I was serious about telling what we'd done if she walked out. She stood there for a good two or three minutes, just bawling her eyes out, acting like a baby. I finally got up, went over to her and dragged her over to the bed, forcing her on her knees. I got in front of her and pushed myself into her face and screamed at her to suck it. She finally started going and I fell back on the bed. You probably saw the rest of it, she was pretty good when she got going. After she was done, she ran out and I didn't talk to her this morning. She came in all happy about your gift and acted like nothing had happened."

"You are a sick bitch," I said as I approached Kelly. Even though what she had just told me was twisted and cold, I couldn't help myself. I had to fuck her right then. I kissed her sharply then spun her around so she was leaned up against the sofa. She was wearing a pair of sweatpant type shorts that easily slid down when I yanked them. She had on a thin pair of panties which I easily tore away. She must have gotten a little aroused telling her story because she was wet enough that I easily slid into her. I fucked her hard for about five minutes, standing the whole time, her leaned over the couch half the time and standing against me the other, grinding her butt against me. I wasn't concerned with her, but she came right as I blew a load deep inside her.

I stepped away and grabbed a towel so that I could wash my cock and pull up my pants to head to work. Kelly pulled up her shorts and headed for the door. Before leaving, I reached in the drawer where I had hid her gift. I raced outside and met her between our apartments.

"I guess you deserve this even though you are so twisted. Thought you and Leah might like to take turns with this," as I threw her the package. She looked at it then looked at me and smiled. It was a strap on dildo with an eight inch penis. Looked just about like mine, although in fairness it was probably a little thicker.

"Who's the sick one," she said. "Looks like we're about even to me." I grinned back at her. She was probably right.

To be continued...

12