College Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pouyqwert
pouyqwert
20 Followers

I continued to pound my fingers into you and noticed your breathing increasing. Not wanting you to peak too soon, I slowed my pace. "Don't stop" you moaned, "I'm so close." I continued my movements in and out, but added a twisting motion to my fingers inside you. You could feel the knuckles clicking against each other.

Your legs went rigid and you grabbed my hand and shoved it hard inside you. I felt your pussy contracting around you. Your eyes rolled up into your head as waves of pleasure rolled over you body. A thousand spots of light filled your head as the synapse exploded inside. Your body began shaking and I kept pounding away, prolonging the effects.

After a few minutes, you pulled my hand away, letting your body begin to relax. When you let go of my hand, your arms fell to your side. I took the opportunity to do something I find very sexy, namely to run my juicy fingers over your lips. You opened your mouth and sucked my fingers in. I could feel your hot tongue caressing my fingers and imagined what it would feel like to have you sucking me.

I pulled them out, telling you I wanted a taste too. You giggled and then said, "I bet you'd like to taste the real thing. Too bad Lisa is already in the room. I'd love to feel what you tongue could be doing."

"You think you'd like that huh? I wish there were more room here then."

"I don't know that I could take any more. It's been a really long day since I left home at 6am." You murmured in a drowsy manner.

I lift my hand to your chin for a gentle kiss. "That's ok, I hope I can take a rain check on that sometime when I'm in Chicago."

The grin on your face confirmed the words you spoke when you said, "I'm sure that can be arranged."

You sat back up in your seat and I was afraid the fun was over. Instead, however, you reached over to push me back into my seat. You them put your hand inside my jacket and felt my heart pounding. "Terry, you've made me feel very special tonight. You didn't force yourself or maul me. You treated me like a lady and gave me every opportunity to stop. Now it's my turn to return the favor." With that, your hand descended across my abdomen. When you reached my waist, you slid along the outside of my thigh and around my knee. I felt your fingernails as they scraped along my slack and up toward the growing bulge. I let out a moan when your hand cupped my crotch. I felt your palm pressing against me before you wrapped your fingers along my shaft. "Do you like that feeling Terry?" you asked seductively.

"You need to ask? Can't you feel me pulsing against you?"

You stroked me up and down before reaching for the buckle. It didn't take long before you had the naps undone either. The zipper was soon down and I felt your warm hand wrapped around me. "Would you like me to suck your cock and make you cum?" you whispered as your head bent down towards me.

"I so want to feel your lips around me and cum in your mouth, but only if you want." I moaned in reply.

"Oh, I want. I'd rather feel you pounding this hard cock into my horny pussy, but that is not to be. Instead, I want to taste your sexy seed and know that I'm the one that got you so excided."

With that, she pushed aside my briefs and began flicking the head with her tongue. I moaned out in pleasure. My hand pushed her hair to her right side so I could watch my cock disappear into her mouth. It was so hot and wet. I felt her tongue playing with the tip. My fingers wrapped in her hair and gently started an up and down rhythm. "That feel so good Sharon, I won't last long." I groaned.

You released me so you could use both hands to reach for the waist of my slacks. I lifted my ass to help you lower them and my briefs to my knees. Your hand slid underneath my balls and you begin gently squeezing them. When you felt me getting close to exploding you'd slow down, prolonging the pleasure. You wrapped your other hand around the base of my cock, stroking me in time with your sucking mouth. I felt you reach further back between my legs, finding the spot at the base of the cock, just before the rosebud. This sent instant waves of pleasure through me and I was barely able to warn you that I was going to cum before I exploded inside her mouth. I pressed your mouth down and heard the sucking sounds you were making. Later I realized that you sucked all my seed into your mouth. None of it escaped.

"Hmm, that was delicious, the perfect desert for this evening" you grinned as you sat back up, licking your lips. I reached out and pulled you to me. I kissed those lips and this obviously surprising you. I could taste the salty substance as my tongue invaded your mouth.

"I can't believe you did that. It is so sexy to kiss you that way." She said with a smile on her face. After a brief pause I heard, "Terry, I don't want to call it a night but I really need to get to sleep. I'm about to drop dead. It has been a long day."

"I don't suppose I could talk you into letting me join you?" I grinned back.

Sharon shook her head no, "I know Lisa would not understand what we just did. Her husband hurt her and she wouldn't get this."

I nodded in understanding, but still wishing it was not the case. "So, when I make it down to Chicago, which hopefully will be very soon, can I look you up and continue getting to know you better?" I asked.

"I'd like that Terry, It's been a pleasure getting to know you this weekend. Makes me wonder why I wouldn't go out with you when you asked me so many years ago."

"We were both different people then. I'd like to think we are both smarter about what we want now."

She opened her door, then leaned over to give me a kiss. "Look for me online when you get a chance. Let's chat soon." She said before closing the door and heading into her hotel.

As I drove back to my parents place, I couldn't get the idea of really spending time with her, both in bed and out. She'd started getting to me, not just below the belt, but above also.

As I drifted off to sleep that night, and image of me knocking on her hotel door came into my mind. The dream that followed made what happened tonight seem like child's' play.

pouyqwert
pouyqwert
20 Followers
12