All Comments on 'College Roommates Meet Ch. 05'

by tomthewriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Lols I'm guessing that was an incriminating text from Theo Spencer just read. That's kinda rude he picked up & looked through his phone without his permission. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Slowine4meSlowine4meabout 11 years ago
Good

Good Chapter. I like how content they are with each other. Especially Spencer and Jeff being naked!!lol.. I think checking his phone was nosy and crossing the line but Im dying to know what the text says....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

' "Who the fuck still uses the word GRUB?" asked Devante.' - I think this sentence tells us what's wrong with the dialogue. You're trying so hard to sound cool that you're ending up sounding illiterate. LOTS of people use the word 'grub' - in countries all around the world. What you have here is people talking like morons because you think that having them talk like that puts them in the "in" group, while people who use words like 'grub' are in the "out" group. Your prejudices are messing up the storytelling, Tomthewriter - get this sorted. Your characters sound like inner-city thugs, not like college students. It's appropriate to write dialogue in the idiom that the characters would use, but you need to get that idiom RIGHT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it very much, gave it a 5- (☆☆☆☆☆-) THE STORYLINE WAS VERY INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED. THE STORY WAS VERY WELL CRAFTED.

I can't stop reading the series. Good stuff.

I have been bi curious 'since forever'. If i could do it again i would expetiment in college days so i can find out what i like best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous