All Comments on 'College Roommates Meet Ch. 12'

by tomthewriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Eh

It was boring and why is Devante such a baby & homophobic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Humm

It was okay but devante should discover that he is gay or bisexual and accept the fact that he likes well actually love when they or even spencer pleases him and btw I love the story and please give us a ch.13 so that vaun and theo can have sex and maybe even decide to hook up and have an relationship I would love that!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The joy of coming out.

Devante does not need to DISCOVER that he is gay or bi. He knows that he is but won't admit it. He must come out as gay then he can really enjoy the pleasures of being homosexual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Need more!!!

When's the next one going to come out?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Can we just get the full on orgy that we've all been begging for already??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
always white men have to be included

Devonte is an ass, and just as I thought you can;t read a black erotica story without including a white man. Have all of you been recurited as some kind of integrationist or you just too damn dumb to know what is really going on in America with black men, or both. that is why you get used so damn much.

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago

Oh this Devante is so naive, douche bag and stupid going with what ever people tell him to do like he do not have a mind of his own...wow I was in the similar situation but never did I let people push me around like that or use me as a doormat I still said no or I do not want to. What is with all the way they talk like something out of the 80's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love it

Looking forward to the boys getting together again. I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue to write! I absolutely love your story, also my name is Devonte' ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't stop now

Here I am at work rubbing my hard dick through my pants and then there's no more story to read. Please continue this story. It would be a crime not to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going!

You have so many possibilities to continue your story. Hope you keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Super disappointing to read through a story with 12 chapters and then find that it is just dropped with no conclusion. And it’s been many years so it has obviously been abandoned. Also frustrating is Devonte’s refusal to not only admit he enjoys the man to man sex but that he turns on those he’s played with (Theo, Spencer, Lance) and treats them so shitty and straight out lies to them about being gay. I mean this is the same dude that has been jacking to Spencer's photo while cumming since day one but then treating Spencer like trash for pushing him to do what he craved all along. its not hot at all, its dickish and hypocritical and makes Devonte very unlikable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointing ending!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous