College Shags Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica's homecoming.
4.3k words
4.33
13k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica had been a friend of mine for a couple years. We met back in our freshman year of college- I was going to be an astronomer, and she was going strong for a graphical design degree. We hit it off pretty well, and probably would have wound up going out if she didn't already have a boyfriend. She met him online, and he lived in Rhode Island- pretty far away from our Arizona lodgings. I'd mentioned that I was against long distance relationships, but she seemed happy with him and I wasn't going to burst her bubble.

After freshman year, she decided to pack up everything and move up there to live with him. Yeah, just as you'd expect, the two of them couldn't actually make it work when forced to live in close quarters. They were going to stick it out anyways, at least until they finished college, but he started dating other girls and bringing them home- we're pretty sure it was just to keep her jealous.

Fast-forward six months, and you've got today. She shipped all her stuff back here, and hopped on a plane back- well, two planes if you count the connecting flight. And she just happened to call her old, reliable friend Wyatt to pick her up from the airport, which I was more than happy to do. And I'd do my best to avoid any "I told you so"s, at least for a while.

Amazingly enough, the plane was on time. She was one of the first ones off- must have been in a hurry to get away from the mammoth with the muumuu, hauling herself out of the airplane right behind her.

She spotted me and smiled, her whole face lighting up. Her raven hair glinted in the airport halogens, her dark eyes glinting. I'd nearly gotten lost in those eyes once before, over Chinese takeout and terrible sci-fi movies. Her figure had finished filling out; large (for her size) breasts that looked deliciously firm, and that I only dreamed of testing the theory; the perfect ass that screamed to be smacked, the long legs that she diligently kept shaven.

She dropped her carryon at our feet and threw her arms around me. Yeah, just about as firm as I was expecting. I hugged her back, my left arm landing smack in the middle of the 'no fly' zone on a woman's back; I'm a fairly tall guy, so I can always plead, "That's just where my arms landed, I'm sorry," if anyone ever calls me on it. But nobody ever has, so I just keep doing it.

Finally, she let go of me and retrieved her bag. "Let's get out of here fast, I hate the smell of airports." Luckily her bags wound up on the first pass at the luggage carousel, and we were out of the place in less than five minutes.

I led the way to my car; nothing fancy, a Dodge Neon that I picked up secondhand- only had fifty thousand miles on it, though, and was a real deal. I put her luggage in the trunk as she caught me up on everything that had happened to her I was unaware of- not much, as it were, since we talked pretty frequently over IM. I just basked in the sound of hearing her talk again. I'll admit it, it may sound cheesy, but her voice was like the burbling of a river creek- soft and relaxing.

Traffic leaving the airport was fairly slow, seeing as how it was nearly two in the morning. Luckily, I'd had these two days off work, so the sleeping schedule shift wasn't terrible- I'm a cashier at the local grocery store, but I've been there long enough that I can basically pick my own hours.

She rambled on the whole time about people and places I'd probably never experience. I didn't mind; when I'm alone with a girl, especially one I have or had feelings for, I just shut down- I'd much rather hear about them than tell them about me, as I don't think I'm terribly impressive. But she talked enough for both of us, and I caught up on the minutiae that I'd missed out on.

It was only another fifteen minutes to my place. I live on my own in a studio apartment a few miles from campus; I'd tired of the roommate game, and it was much easier to keep it clean when I was the only one making messes. Nobody else was able to put her up short-term, so I offered my place, noting that it'd be pretty cramped. She didn't mind, and said she'd be finding her own place quickly and just needed a tree branch to alight on in the meantime. I love birds and I love metaphors, so that pretty much cinched the deal.

We managed to get all her stuff up the stairs in one try, which was fairly impressive in and of itself. I'd made up a bed on the sofa, and had still yet to decide who was taking what- my gentlemanly side demanded that I yield the bed, but the asshole in me said she wasn't paying for the apartment, she could damn well sleep on the couch.

When she took off her sweater, though, my inner asshole let out a long, sharp whistle and the gentlemanly side merely babbled incoherently. She was excruciatingly well toned, and was wearing a white wife beater over a gray sports bra. And she must really have been cold, because she was standing almost as sharply at attention as I was, myself. I don't know if she felt me staring, or just correctly interpreted my sudden silence- she turned and flashed me a smile. "That was a long flight- got anything to drink?"

"Yeah, some milk and OJ. Or some Mike's if you're looking for a sleep aid." She snagged one of the hard lemonades and deftly twisted off the cap, then drained half of it in one go. She raised an eyebrow at my disbelieving stare. "Of course, if you just want to get hammered, there's tequila in the freezer."

She laughed. I forgot how amazing her laugh was; she smiled using her whole face, her chest rising and falling magnificently. "I haven't been drunk in a while, and still need to see you trashed. Whip me up some alcohol, Barista!"

I'd worked at Starbucks for about a year, and still kept my apron hanging in the kitchen for when I did dishes. Mockingly, I put it on, and started making a pitcher of margaritas to blend. She finished the rest of her bottle and busied herself with unpacking.

The drinks were ready in short order, and I brought the pitcher to my coffee table- a misnomer, I can't stand the taste of coffee- in front of the couch. I turned on the TV and flipped to the Sci-Fi channel, our old standby, noticing as I did that she was loading underwear into the half of the dresser she was borrowing- definitely saw some pink and black lace. I salted our glasses and poured out two large glasses- and I have a heavy hand when mixing drinks, so these would get us fairly drunk in short order. She finished unpacking and wandered over to the couch, snagging a bag of chips off the counter on her way.

My place has electricity included, so I kept the thermostat a smidge higher than normal- I'm a desert rat, born and raised, and I like it warm. But it also has a tendency to stick, which it did tonight, and in no time flat my apartment was as hot as a sauna. She noticed first. "Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?" She asked playfully.

"Thermostat sticks. I'll go whack it." I lurched slightly when I got up- Irish heritage or no, alcohol still gets me drunk in sufficient quantities, and I'd been having plenty.

"I've got a better idea- more margaritas!" She giggled- I never hear her giggle- and I knew that she was over the intoxicated line. Shrugging, I made up another pitcher, but more slowly than the first time, since things were starting to move when I reached for them.

I brought this pitcher over and filled them both up again, and we set to work cooling ourselves down. It was a valiant effort, and we both downed another glass and a half before she got even more brazen. She grabbed the hem of the wife beater and pulled it upwards, revealing her deeply tanned stomach and back. "Don't mind me, I figure we're gonna be roommates a while, and you'll probably see me in my underwear plenty of times." A halfhearted toss put the discarded shirt somewhere near the bed.

"Mind? A woman showing flesh in my apartment? Who do you think I am, some kind of gay?" Yeah, a regular charmer, that's me.

She laughed again, and leaned her head on my shoulder. She slid an arm behind me and I put mine behind her shoulders. Hells bells, I'd been hoping for exactly this for years- could it finally be dangling right within my grasp?"

After a minute of companionable silence, she nuzzled my shoulder gently. "I'd forgotten how much fun you were to be around, Wyatt. I can just relax, and be myself, and not be afraid to say what's on my mind. You're funny, and genuine, and make me feel all warm inside."

Yeah, this was a 'dare to be great' moment, and I'd hate myself forever if I didn't leap for it. "Well, if you're too warm, you can always shuck more clothing, I'd hate for you to be uncomfortable."

She laughed and tugged down the hem of her sweatpants, revealing those borderline 'indecent exposure' shorts that you see girls wear around campus, with things like 'pink' 'juicy' and 'princess' written on the back of them. Hers were blank, which I found out when she leaned forward to pull the pants off her feet. She leaned back onto me and pitched them in the general direction of the bed. "Happy now?"

I grinned and put my other arm around her, feeling the warm, soft skin at her side, and snuggled her closer. "I am now."

"Oh, god, Wyatt." She started to get a tear in her eye. "I missed you so much." She turned her head up to smile at me, and I was ready. I pressed my mouth against her soft lips and tugged at her side, facing her more towards me. And boy, did she respond. I've never been kissed that hard before; her free arm came up around my other side and pulled me down on top of her.

I resisted gently, lowering her to the couch, left arm sliding down her back; I wasn't quite sure where it was going, but it seemed to have a pretty good idea so I let it. He wound up inside the waistband of her shorts, discovering nothing underneath but more soft flesh, and my surprise must have been obvious. She broke away from the kiss to stare me in the eyes, a smoldering heat now visible within. "Those are my underwear; if I get any urges while I'm in the middle of something, I can just rub up against them."

Then she grinned and renewed the kiss. I offered no resistance as she drew my shirt up over my head, or when she unfastened my pants. I figured that it would be awkward getting them off, but she brought up a well-muscled leg- her knee came up to my shoulder, letting my erection rub up against the damp spot on the shorts- and then deftly slid them off me with little adjustment on my part.

I was going insane with lust- this firecracker had kept me going for quite a while, now, and here she was under my hands. My right slid up under the sports bra to cup her rounded breast. It was firm and smooth, and the nipple was rock hard; even my gentle teasing made her emit moans that drove me wild. I seized the moment and slid them up and off, and I used the momentary break in the kiss to move on to more plump targets.

I rolled my tongue around her left nipple, then alternated sucking and nibbling on it, much to her audible delight. Then I pinched it firmly between my teeth, a little more firmly than I'd planned on, and tugged it upward until her back arched. Her moan, a combination of pain and lust, spurred me on to new heights as I moved to her other breast. I rubbed my throbbing cock up against the much larger wet spot on her shorts- she must really be enjoying this, I thought.

Her right hand came from the arm of the couch, where it had been firmly gripped, and started massaging herself just underneath it- when I did the nipple tugging trick again, I estimated it was probably her clit, judging by how much more frequent her moans were. I started dragging my tongue around her breasts, and she finally gave up working on herself; she drove her hand into my boxers and seized at my penis. She did the leg lifting trick again and grabbed them, dragging them to my ankles where they were promptly kicked off. She brought her leg up one final time and simply draped it over my shoulder blades, and I felt her slide the shorts aside and start steering my penis towards herself.

"Hang on, I don't have any condoms- I didn't really expect this to be happening." What the hell? What was I saying? Dream of a lifetime, here, and if we stopped now I knew it would never wind up happening again. Way to go, morality- I thought I ditched you back in eighth grade. With a resigned sigh and wild self-anger, I pushed myself up off this wondrous angel.

She didn't look sad. In fact, she was grinning up at me like she had an ace in the hole- well, she darn near had my ace in her hole, but I'm always one to quibble semantics. "I'm on the pill, Wyatt, and I was so grumpy when I called yesterday because I was on my period- which ended this morning. And I brought a morning-after pill just in case this did wind up happening- I was really hoping for it."

Aw, hell. She had me by the short hairs. See, morality? And I make enough to support a kid if one happened. It started babbling again, so I hit it with a mental cricket bat and leaned back down. First order of business was to remove the shorts, which I did with a certain amount of glee; she was freshly, and well shaved down there, which is a turn-on by itself, not that I needed the help right then, I'm not even sure in which direction I shucked them, but I made sure it wasn't towards the remnants of the margaritas.

I pressed my penis up against the soft folds of her vagina, noticing how wet she was- I'd probably have to change the sheets we were laying on. One hand went behind her shoulder, the other went to my cock; her hands were busy massaging her nipples. I pressed the tip of the head against her opening, and nibbled gently at her neck; she moaned in pleasure as her hips bucked towards me.

While I had every intention of giving the poor girl what she wanted, I was going to do it in a way that she'd enjoy; and a quick in and out wasn't what she was after. She was in for a good, hot dicking that I'm not sure either of us would recover from by the next day.

My tongue traced its way up her throat to kiss her chin gently. "Beg for it," I said. Great, now I was emulating a porno. Way to go. "Beg for my cock, Erica." She arched her back again, giving me a great view of her throat; I bit gently at it, all over, and that seemed to break some last wall of resistance.

"Oh, god, Wyatt, I need your cock. I need you inside me, please, put it in, just please, put it in me. Fuck me until neither of us can move, please, oh god, ohhhhhhh." She trailed off in a wordless moan as I bit into her breast, without much delicacy. Apparently she liked it rough, whether she knew about it or not. Her legs opened wider as a nonverbal part of her request, giving me a better view of her beautiful snatch.

And never let it be said that I don't please a lady. I started sliding it in, excruciatingly slowly. It took probably a whole minute to get the entire seven inches in, with her whimpering the whole while. She was really tight- apparently her boyfriend hadn't given it to her much, or had been tiny. When it was all the way in, I grabbed both her nipples and twisted, kissing her firmly on the mouth. I felt her come underneath me; her hips bucked, lifting the both of us, as she clenched down on my inserted member. She broke the kiss and breathed in gasps as she rode the orgasm, finally settling back down after seven or eight gyrations.

And I hadn't even started yet. I waited until her breathing was back to normal before kissing her again, and slowly drawing my cock out of her. When it was all the way out, I felt her start to object, but I never gave her the chance- I rammed it home hard, and started thrusting as fast as I could. I knew that at this pace, I wouldn't last long before I blew my load- but neither would she, if her increasing screams were anything to judge by. I covered her mouth with mine, because my walls weren't very thick, and the last thing we needed was cops bursting in, responding to a suspected rape.

I felt her clenching up again and then having a second orgasm, but I was barely warmed up and didn't stop the thrusting. This one went on longer than the last, but I still wouldn't relent- it was as much about my release as hers, now. After another few minutes I felt a third, even more intense, and then a fourth- both increasing in duration. Finally, she had a fifth one that just kept going on, and on, but I knew I was nearly spent.

Then something amazing happened- I felt another one building before the last had finished. I found the stamina to increase my speed and force, bringing her quickly to a head, and giving her the first double orgasm that either of us had ever experienced. She clenched tight enough that it hurt, and was enough to stop me from blowing my load- but if I didn't, my testicles would explode from sheer swelling.

I waited until she stopped shaking, and lay there perfectly still. Her eyes stared up at the roof, a satisfied gleam in them, and I crawled up so that my cock was against her lips. She smiled up at me and opened them, drawing me in, but only shallowly- my penis curves upwards, so I rotated to present the best angle, showering her thighs and belly with gentle kisses. In no time at all she had me built back up to a full head of steam; I suppressed it as long as I could; finally, I murmured "I hope you're thirsty after the margaritas, there's going to be plenty of it."

Her little moan of delight was too much for me; I lost hold on it and blew. To her credit, she didn't miss a beat, and swallowed it as fast as I could pump it out. Finally, I was done, but didn't go soft; she kept sucking, but I pulled it away, knowing that it could be hours before she sucked me off from a fresh start. I tried to ignore the little moan of disappointment; I got up from the couch and tucked the margaritas back in the fridge for later. I turned around, still at attention, to see her push herself up with one arm to look at me. "Didn't I say to fuck me until neither of us could move?"

It was all I needed. I was at the couch in a heartbeat, picking her up gently. She helped as best she could, but it was obvious she was nearly spent. I'd given her quite a ride, but hadn't gotten much of one myself. I laid her down on the carpet in a clear spot, and rolled her onto her stomach; lifting her hips slightly, I exposed her juicy vagina and was inside her again before I could realize it. Slower this time, though; I wanted to enjoy it.

And I realized that she was clenching, and gasping, with every thrust- apparently she was still riding the double orgasm, and having lots of smaller ones. Her head was turned to the side, cheek pressed against the carpet; her eyes were closed, but she looked so hot that I just had to kiss her. She tried, but her focus was quite obviously elsewhere, and I bit her lip; it elicited a squeal, and an even tighter clenching that lasted- another two-in-one orgasm.

I was getting very tired, and knew I couldn't put this one off as long as the last- so I sped it up a bit. Apparently our subconscious signals meshed, because we came together, and I pumped whatever semen she hadn't swallowed inside of her, helped by her squeezing. And then I realized that I really couldn't move; I barely managed to drag an arm up over her shoulder and roll us onto our sides. I was still inside her, but passed out before I could pull it out.

Throughout the night we woke up a couple times, at different intervals- the first time I did, I reached without moving for the remote, and shut off the TV. I turned my attention back to her, and realized that I was still both hard and inside her. Figuring she wouldn't mind, I fucked her again, pumping more semen inside her. A little of it leaked out, and she made a couple moans, but never truly woke up.

I have some scattered memories of her fucking me, too- but I never woke up for those times. When I did wake up again, mid-afternoon the next day, she was laying on top of me, straddling my hips, cock firmly inside her. I felt what I thought was semen around the base of my cock- apparently I'd fired more in when she was riding me.

12